9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berge Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Berge Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berge Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berge Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berge Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berge Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berge Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Berge Aragon:
Hostal Restaurante El Castillo
Hostal Restaurante El Castillo is located in the center of Alcorisa. This guest house features an on-site restaurant and rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV’s.El Castillo offers simple, functional décor. Its rooms are bright and heated. Each has satellite TV channels and a fully-equipped bathroom.The restaurant specializes in traditional, Aragonese and Spanish cuisine. Guests can choose from a wide selection of wines.Staff at El Castillo can provide information on Alcorisa and the surrounding area. The Embalse de Gallipuén Lake is under 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while Del Ports and Alto Tajo Parks can be reached in approximately 2 hours, by car. Zaragoza is around 56 mi away.Free parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Very historic little town good breakfast comfortable room
I loved that someone was there to welcome us as it was in a back street ..high on the hill. So thankful someone opened for us as we hadn’t said what time we’d arrive. Lady showed us secure parking which we were thankful for. A bit tricky to park but secure and garaged. Eventhough nobody understood English all was good and we understood each other.
Everything was clean.
- Good sized room, secure parking, good breakfast, lift. Excellent value
The sign in the street which uses the exact wording “Hostel Restaurante El Castillo”says the hotel is 500 metres on the right, it is not, the hostel is 500 metres straight ahead and calls itself “Hostel El Castillo. The arrow needs removing from the direction sign and the signage of the Hostal needs to match so you know you have the correct Hotel.
The Restuarante part is leased from the hotel by a young couple and it is their restaurant and their own business venture.
THE FOOD WAS SUPERB< we thought we had just just been served by the Spanish equivalent of Masterchef! The presentation and service was wonderful. Another plus at this location was the secure parking. The whole experience was good value for money and really good fun in the restuarante
- Very secure locked parking area. Rooms were very clean. Buffet breakfast was excellent more so that it came included.
Hostal Casa de la Fuente
Offering plenty of rural charm, Hostal Casa de la Fuente is a traditional Aragonese building located in Alcorisa, Teruel. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi, authentic furnishings and some include air conditioning.Breakfast is served in the cozy bar-restaurant, and you can also enjoy it in your room. There is also a snack bar where guests can enjoy light refreshments.Casa de la Fuente has a tour desk and can provide information on the surrounding area. The library also offers an area where guests can relax.The guest house is 6.2 mi from the town of Andorra. The ancient walled town of Morella in Castellón is 25 mi away.
- The hotel is in a beautifully restored building, antique but with all mod cons, very quiet aircon. Staff very welcoming. Good wifi. Although breakfast wasn’t available in the hotel we were given a voucher for a nearby bar/restaurant where we enjoyed a good meal.
Hotel located in the centre of the village.
Small but cozy room in traditional style and well equipped bathroom.
- En general todo y el propietario muy atento y amable
- Habitación rústica.. Limpieza… Amabilidad y atención de la persona que nos atendió y fácil aparcar por la zona. Muy aconsejable relación calidad precio.
De tudo . Tudo perfeito
Muito obrigado por nos receber …
Hostal de la Villa Molinos
Featuring a terrace and a bar, Hostal de la Villa Molinos is located in Molinos. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a patio with a mountain view. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal de la Villa Molinos can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Spanish cuisine.Alcañiz is 28 miles from Hostal de la Villa Molinos, while Aliaga is 29 miles away.
- Our room had a great view and the staff was really helpful. The location is amazing, we had a really good time there.
- Very welcoming staff. I arrived very late having got lost in the mountains. ( sat nav failure). As a result I had to ask the locals in the bar for help. They phone the hostel and the lovely lady reopened the door for me. No complaints, just smiles. It was comfy basic room, but everything I needed.
- The place was just great, staff very friendly and an excellent value!
La habitación es amplia y confortable, bien iluminada, la calefacción correcta y la cama cómoda. Están bien aisladas y el entorno en general es muy tranquilo La cena de menú más que correcta y a un precio razonable. El desayuno bastante bueno, sólo sobra algo de bollería y falta un poco de zumo, pero en general bien. El trato del personal correcto.
En resumen una buena relación calidad-precio.
- Els habitans del poble són encantadors. Les grutes de cristal estan a 3 km
Pensión Media Luna
Located in Andorra, Pensión Media Luna has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property provides room service, and organizing tours for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a patio. Guest rooms feature a closet.Alcañiz is 24 miles from Pensión Media Luna.
- Por lo original, me gusto el patio donde daban las habitaciones.
- Precio muy económico, buena cama. Sencillo, limpio, personal agradable.
- Limpio. Nada más a destacar. Es un lugar de paso.
- La habitación está excelente, grande, muy nueva y con servicios de TV, wifi, Aire acondicionado/calefacción. Muy agradable y espacioso.
- Fuimos un día al bar y cerraban a las 21:00 y no nos informaron de comidas o desayunos
Turismo Rural La Ojinegra
Offering an organic restaurant, a furnished terrace and free WiFi, Turismo Rural La Ojinegra is an environmentally-friendly guest house located in Alloza.Rooms at this property feature rustic-style details such as exposed wooden beams and come with a balcony, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower. Guests have access to a shared TV area with a fireplace and sofas.Turismo Rural La Ojinegra’s restaurant serves organic dishes which are cooked in a wood-burning oven. All their ingredients are from local producers and fair trade.Teruel is a 90-minute drive away and Zaragoza Airport is 78 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal De La Trucha
Located in the impressive and unique mountain landscape of Alto Maestrazgo, the hotel is set in the building that used to house the first national mint and a textile factory. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at Hostal De La Trucha feature flat-screen TV, central heating, and garden views. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The building is now a 3-star hotel establishment, completely surrounded by nature. You will be close to the Órganos de Montoro, dreamlike landscapes, clean waters, blue skies, lush vegetation and near the source of the River Pitarque.The hotel is also located next to a river rich in trout, which will be the only sound you hear.
- Brilliant location. Have stayed before and will stay again
- We we’re motorcycling through Spain chose this Hostel de la Trucha as it looked like a good road and within our daily target range or travel distance. We were the only ones staying but made to feel very welcome. Food was plain but wholesome
- An amazing experience. The location is very beautiful and the drive in down the hill is amazing. Some people may see this location as remote but this is a plus as far as I am concerned.
- The hostal staff were so welcoming, got us some diesel and made sure we had a great stay even though we only stayed one night. The building’s history is fascinating and the setting is awesome. Our dog loved it! Comfy beds, great shower. Buffet breakfast was great but the evening meal was unbelievably good, particularly the trout. Their concern for us driving off in the snow was heartfelt, we would thoroughly recommend and hope to return. Go visit!
- Fabulous location although an interesting drive to get there, excellent food, great choice for breakfast. A superb place for active people
Casa Rural El Gaiter
Featuring a shared garden, a furnished terrace and barbecue facilities, Casa Rural El Gaiter guest house offers double rooms with private bathrooms in Aguaviva. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The pretty and simple vintage-style rooms at this guest house include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. You can also make use of the shared kitchen and the library. The shared living room includes a flat-screen TV and board games.Breakfast consisting on juices, coffee, milk, teas and pastries is served daily. Guest can also find bars, restaurants and shops within 1,650 feet from the property.The town of Morella is 24 mi away and the town of Calanda is a 20-minute drive away. Alcañiz is 25 mi from the property.
- Friendly staff; nice and clean rooms; perfect location if you enjoy nature. A bit far from the race track, but still doable.
- Ambiente tranquilo, muy limpio y desayuno completo… repetire el año que viene.
- Tiene una cocina que se puede utilizar cuando quieras y una terraza muy grande
- La amabilidad de todos. La limpieza de todas las instalaciones. La decoración de toda la casa es muy bonita. La casa rural es muy completa, tanto de la casa en si como de sus anexos (barbacoa, espacios al aire libre, etc)
Nos gustó el sitio ,la gente,la comida y en general ha sido maravilloso !!!
Hostal Alcorisa provides rooms in Alcorisa. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Alcorisa also provide guests with a city view.The accommodation offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Alcañiz is 20 miles from Hostal Alcorisa.
- Las habitaciones están limpias, la ubicación es céntrica
- La atención del.personal, es especial de Pili, muy atenta y maja, íbamos a ver el mundial de moto gp y tuvo el detalle de prepararnos.unos bocadillos y dejarlos en la puerta para el.dia siguiente ya q madrugabamos. Las cenas en el hostal muy buena relación calidad precio.
Das Personal war super. Für das Hotel ist der Preis Spitze. Zu Übernachtung war es durch den Restaurantbetrieb zu laut. Als Zwischenstopp super.
Internet und Klimaanlage vorhanden. Man ist mitten drin im spanischen Leben, ohne Schminke.
- El personal muy amable y el desayuno incluido bastante bueno.
- Su ubicacion, la tranquilidad, y la cercania del personal
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Fonda Villarluengo is located in Villarluengo. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Fonda Villarluengo has an outdoor pool. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan, English and Spanish.Valdelinares is 30 miles from Fonda Villarluengo, while Cantavieja is 19 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 74 miles away.
- Villarluengo est un village hors du temps et des sentiers battus. Sa situation sur un promontoire rocheux est vraiment splendide. Assurément l’un des beaux villages du Maestrazgo à ne pas manquer! La fonda Villarluengo demeure un hébergement de type auberge toute simple. 5 chambres toutes simples mais propres et en bon état. Les gérants font ce qu’ils peuvent avec les moyens du bord. Cette Fonda est la propriété de la Mairie … les touristes permettent de maintenir un peu de vie dans le village par sa fréquentation. Alors n’hésitez pas et soutenez cet effort louable! Fred! – Les Escapades de Fred!-
- El trato, la comida y las instalaciones todo por igual. Excelente
- Estuvieron pendiente de cualquier cosa. Habitacion limpia
Mal servicio. Mal comportamiento personal. Mala limpieza. No desayunamos y nos marchamos al día siguiente. No sé cómo booking.com publicita este alojamiento. Puntuación “Cero”
El resto de los días lo pasamos en Pitarque. Allí sí: todo un diez. La próxima vez no me fiaré de ustedes.
- Creo que lo único bueno que se puede valorar es el precio de una habitación con desayuno incluido, aunque no nos lo dieron. La cena estuvo bastante bien.
Top Guest Houses In Berge Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berge Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berge Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berge Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!