9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benavides Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Benavides Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benavides Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benavides Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benavides Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benavides Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benavides Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Benavides Castile And Leon:
Hostal Salones Victoria
Located in the small town of Santa María del Rey, Hostal Salones Victoria offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi. A free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, all rooms at Salones Victoria have a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a bath tub, and towels and bed linen are also provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area; and several shops and supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is famous for fly fishing in the surrounding rivers. You can drive to Astorga in 25 minutes and a 30-minute bus ride will take you to León: there is a bus stop just 50 feet from the guest house.
- Verkehrsgünstig gelegen in einer ruhigen Ortschaft. Zur Wahl stand ein überaus üppiges Frühstück für nur 3,50 EUR, das wir ausgiebig genossen haben!
El servicio de recogida y traslado del Camino de Santiago al hostal.
El señor que nos recogió encantador
- El trato y amabilidad de los empleados, la ubicación del hotel y la cocina. Tomé un menú del día francamente bueno, y a un precio excelente.
- Schönes, grosses Zimmer mit grossem Badezimmer und sehr freundlicher Bedienung
- La amabilidad de los dueños y lo atentos que fueron en todo momento.
Imprenta Musical Alojamiento
One of our best sellers in Astorga! Located in Astorga, 0.6 miles from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga, Imprenta Musical Alojamiento has a number of amenities including a terrace and free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms come with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.
- The location was good if not great only a few blocks to Cathedral and Gaudi Museum. There was a fair choice of shops and cafes located within a half a mile of location.
- We liked everything. But I need some help because I left a pair of shoes behind in our room 302 when we left on Saturday morning, and I would like the hotel to send them by Correos Paq transfer to our accommodation on Monday or Tuesday. Mon Oct 15 we are in Riego de Ambros at Pension Riego de Ambros, and Tues we are in Ponferrada at Aroi Bierzo Plaza.
- Very helpful staff and a very good location – a short walk to the cathedral and very good restaurants. Also just off the Camino. A very nice city for a stopover.
- Location, staff and great place to stay on the Camino
- Super comfortable bed, lovely decorated room, clean, nice shower & bathroom with much appreciated toiletries, loved that there was a little fridge in the room. The staff didn’t speak english, but we managed all the same. Really a great experience and just the pampering I needed in the middle of my Camino pilgrimage!
Hostal Residencia Delfin
Hostal Residencia Delfin is located 1.1 mi outside the walled town of Astorga in León and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. It also features a small shop which sells local food products. The property is located in the Camino de Santiago route.The rooms at Hostal Delfin are simple and functional with wooden floors. They are equipped with heating and a TV.Delfin’s restaurant serves regional and international cuisine. Guests can also enjoy drinks in the hotel’s bar.Free parking is available on-site at Residencia Delfin. In the center of Astorga you can visit Santa María Cathedral and Gaudi’s Episcopal Palace.
- The wi-fi connection is good. This propert is motel-style so if you arrive by car there is huge and free parking visible rom your window.
- Clean. The restaurant opened at 9:00 pm but the food was good and the server attentive.
- Location was 20 minute walk from Cathedral but difficult to find using Google maps. Just follow the road signs to A Coruna as this is clearly marked on road signs..I was only guest .
- La habitación estaba limpia y también el baño, las camas cómodas
- Вполне приемлемое место ночевки для автотуристов. Без изысков. Номера на 1 человека с умывальником в комнате и без туалета/душа. Двухместные номера со своим санузлом. Находится на трассе на краю города (за воинской частью на выезде из города). Ожидания оправдал, на царские хоромы никто и не рассчитывал. Персонал приветлив. Помогли вызвать такси. Долгое проживание вряд ли рекомендуется, но как 1-2 дневная ночевка вполне себе возможно рассмотреть и такой вариант. Постельное белье чистое и сухое. Окна закрыты железными жалюзи снаружи (открыть не смогли, возможно специально так сделано).
Hostal Restaurante El Silo
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante El Silo is located in Santa María del Páramo, 19 mi from León. The guest house offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden floors, each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The restaurant offers traditional meals and daily set menu. There is a shared lounge and terrace. Guests can find a spa center and a sports center with a swimming pool within a 10-minute walk.A bus stop with connection to Astorga, León and Madrid can be found 1,000 feet from the property. The town of La Bañeza is 9.3 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Coruña is located 1,000 feet from Astorga Cathedral and Gaudi Palace, at the meeting point of the French Santiago Route and Roman Silver Route. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TVs.The modern heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hostal Coruña has a café-bar and restaurant, serving traditional dishes with set menu and à la carte options.Luggage storage is offered. There is private onsite parking for bicycles and cars for a supplement. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP71 and A6 Motorways.
- Location is close to where the Camino leaves the town.
- Excellent, attentive staff. Room was very comfortable
- Best value for the money. Could not rate it highly enough. 3 Euros for the breakfast is a steal. Best deal on the Camino.
- The one woman that seem to be running it was very nice and accommodating.
- Large rooms, clean facilities and courtyard, excellent wi-fi.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Soto offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- The receptionist was so nice and kind to me. I felt like I was around good people who cared. And she was very pretty.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
- The lounge has everything to feel at home. Microwave oven, elect t ic kettle, cups, plates. Snacks for a very reasonable price.
Hostal San Froilan
Close to Leon Airport, Hostal San Froilán features heated rooms with private bathroom including free toiletries and hairdryer. Free luggage storage is offered and free public parking is available nearby.Simply decorated, rooms come with free WiFi, TV and single or double beds. Bed linen and towels are also provided.There is a coffee-bar and á la carte restaurant on site. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Located in the small village of Virgen del Camino, Hostal San Froilán is 15 minutes’ drive from León and just 0.6 mi from León Airport. The property is close to the Santiago Pilgrmage Route and you will also have easy access to the A-66 Motorway which covers a route from Gijón to Seville.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
Habitación amplia y luminosa, cama muy cómoda, baño completo, aunque la bañera era pequeña sirvió.
Zona de fumadores
Featuring a terrace, Nueva Astorga is located in Astorga, 0.6 miles from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom, while some rooms also offer a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Nueva Astorga offers a continental or American breakfast.
The sweet of lady who tried really hard to take care of everyone
- Tolles Einzelzimmer in der top sauberen Wohnung von Maria. Da ich als Santigo Pilgerin sehr angeschlagen war und dringemd eine Apotheke benötigt, hat mich Maria sogar zur Apotheke gefahren. Ganz wunderbares Quartier.
- María su dueña un encanto, la zona muy tranquila, ideal para descansar, y a 3 minutos de la zona amurallada y la catedral
- Мне все понравилось! Все очень по домашнему, чисто и уютно. Очень приятная хозяйка. Расположен близко от центра. На кухне есть все, что нужно. Рекомендую.
- María muy atenta y la estancia fue muy agradable. La localización muy buena y las estancias muy limpias.
- The sweet of lady who tried really hard to take care of everyone
Hospedería Vía de la Plata
Offering a restaurant serving local dishes, Hospedería Vía de la Plata is located in the center of La Bañeza. The guest house features heated rooms with free wired internet.Each bright room comes with a TV, telephone and private bathroom. Some of the rooms have a private balcony.Hospedería Vía de la Plata’s restaurant serves a variety of regional dishes. Their specialties include stews, seafood, cured meats and frogs’ legs. The guest house also offers a café-bar area and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Astorga is 16 mi from Hospedería Vía de la Plata, while Leon is a 45-minute drive away. Leon Airport is 28 mi from the guest house.
- We really enjoyed our stay. This is a family owned hotel and restaurant. They were extremely helpful and inviting. The room was clean and had a nice view. I would definitely come back.
- The family that runs the place was very helpful, flexible and supportive.
- Warm and friendly staff, very clean, cheap parking and easy to get to the centre of the city.
- The staff is really nice, it is clean and in the heart of the town.
- clean ,comfortable a warm welcome, Parking for our motorbike just outside hotel, had a local atmosphere , we speak very little Spanish the staff tried there best with our limited ability , there enthusiasm for this off the tourist route little town was lovely , there was enough to look at in the town and plenty of bars , we ate in the hotel restaurant the meal was good.
Top Guest Houses In Benavides Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benavides Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benavides Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benavides Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!