9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Belvaux Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Belvaux Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Belvaux Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belvaux Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belvaux Namur Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Belvaux Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Belvaux Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Belvaux Namur Province:
Repos du Lincon
Located on the Linçon creek in Grupont; a picturesque, small village in the middle of the forest of the Belgian Ardens, this family hotel offers picturesque views in tranquil surroundings.Formerly the Old Mail Inn, this early 17th Century building has been developed into a welcoming guesthouse, which has preserved it’s history.
Many other things have changed over the years; the horses and their stables have made room for classic English sports cars. By renting these cars you can discover the charm of the beautiful countryside of the Ardens. There is an MGA, MGB, Austin Healey 3000 and a Triumph TR6.
Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
Lovely breakfast – perfect croissants.
The owners were very friendly
- host was very interesting to me a, classic car man.
- A comfy bed, nice breakfast. Beautiful garden and house. We arrived late but check-in was not a problem.
- Although we only stayed for one night we received a very friendly welcome. Our host’s enthusiasm for the Austin Healey cars and associated memorabilia added real interest. Interesting and comfortable lounge and a good breakfast.
- The stay was worth just to talk to the owners. Really lovely people, and if you like cars then your in for a treat.loved it.
- Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts is located in Saint-Hubert, just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from Le Bien-Aller des Perêts, and Bouillon is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Quality welcome, great wellness clean, a top bio breakfast, the night teapot 😉
- Very friendly welcome by our hosts. Decoration of room first class showing great skill and imagination by the owner who had conceived and carried it out himself. Room small but comfortable; attractive bathroom; everything spotless. Breakfast convivial and delicious. Spiral staircase leading up to bedrooms very well designed and executed but probably tricky for anyone with mobility problems.
- Quiet area. Well signposted so easy to find house. Very friendly and helpful couple who own the property. Quiet room. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast with lots of homemade produce (bread; preserves; yoghurt). St Hubert 7 minutes drive away. Had an excellent meal there.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Le Bien-Aller des Perêts. Everything was just perfect: nice and comfortable bedroom, delicious breakfast and very friendly hosts. Definitely recommended!!
Friendlyness of staff
Comfort of room
Quality of breakfast
Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house offers accommodations in Houyet, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 22 miles from Clyde & Gaelle Guest’house, and Charleroi is 28 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 30 miles away.
- The house was very well decorated and extremely welcoming as were our wonderful hosts.
Lovely rural location near to Dinant (a really beautiful town)
Super-friendly hosts (and Clyde speaks fantastic English).
Beautiful, spacious bedroom with kitchenette for making your own drinks (including a mini fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
Super comfy big bed.
Delicious breakfast eaten with the lovely family who welcome you into their home.
Great parking and use of the garage to store bikes securely overnight.
Perfect hosts, very friendly and welcoming
Very clean and warm
Spacious and Comfortable
TV, wifi and other facilities worked fine
Very nicely decorated with fridge in the room
- Very nice people and very nice rooms. Quiet location.
- Clyde is a prince. I didn’t have the GPS working so he met me in the Village of Houyet and we caravaned to their house. Super nice guy.
Located in Falmagne in the region of Namur Province, 27 miles from Durbuy, Les Mezzanines features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Namur is 19 miles from Les Mezzanines, and Charleroi is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The standard of the accommodation was absolutely first class and the owner was extremely helpful and friendly.
- The owner knows what is the real meaning of hospitality. He is polite and prepares you an excellent breakfast also early in the morning! The house was recently renovated, the rooms are all new, on the back there is a nice garden. It’s really hard, if not impossible, to find a place that is cleaner than your room in Les Mezzanines.
- Fantastic place to stay close to Dinant. Very friendly and welcoming host, delicious and fresh breakfast, very clean, spacious and well maintained rooms.
- The host was extremely friendly, and the breakfast was absolutely delightful! We loved talking to the goats across the street. 😉 It was a 10 minute drive to Dinant from here. I’m glad we stayed at such a charming Bed and Breakfast while visiting Dinant.
- The B&B was good and clean. We got double tier bedroom, with the bed upstairs and living area with toilet/bathroom downstairs. Plus skylight window to see the stars at night. Very nice and comfortable room. The host was really friendly and helpful. He provided printed list of good restaurants in the area. Breakfast was also great with many choices of ham, cheese, yogurt, croissant, etc. Peaceful surrounding countryside area.
Moulin de Lisogne
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Moulin de Lisogne is located in Lisogne, just 22 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Namur is 14 miles from Moulin de Lisogne, and Charleroi is 25 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely setting and buildings. Restaurant excellent. Room spacious. Staff friendly and helpful
Peacefull and lovely place to stay – excellent for families with small children
Thanks for your hospitality
The size of the room was great, very spacious. The environment of the hotel is amazing, pure nature!
Also the restaurant serves amazing food. That is very very recommendable!
- La natura che la circonda e il senzo di pace che si prova
- Op het ontbijt was niets aan te merken, het eten ‘s avonds mocht meer gekruid zijn en grotere porties.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’ALBIZIA offers accommodations in Libin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 27 miles from L’ALBIZIA, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 46 miles from L’ALBIZIA.
- Amazing hospitality and welcoming feeling. No ask was too much. Very nicely renovated building with heated pool and jacuzzi. Ideal for our small group of friends, we will definitely go back!
The hotel was very clean. My dog lost a ball under the bed and when I looked to retrieve it the space was as clean as the main floor.
The bed was comfy and warm.
The atmosphere was warm and open letting the guests who wanted to be social talk together and those who wanted their private experience were in their experience.
- I couldn’t say enough good words about our stay. Everything exceeded our expectations. Stefan & Serge were very helpful and perfect hosts. We will definitely return, I hope very soon!
- Great location with a nice garden, super friendly staff, great wellness facilities. I would recommend L’Albizia to anyone!
- If I could give 11 – I would. The most pleasant city brake so far. Thank you!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, La borquinière is located in Saint-Hubert in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 15 miles from La borquinière, and Bouillon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- La limpieza del establecimiento y la amabilidad de la dueña.
L’amabilité de Fabienne
Le petit plus avec ce froid, avoir stationné mon véhicule au garage
Une vrai maison d’hôtes ou le partage et la simplicité sont les maîtres mots.
Idéalement située à quelque minutes à pied du centre-ville…
Petit déjeuner juste parfait avec des produits locaux et des produits fais maison….
- Aangename vrouw die samen met het hondje zeer lief was in opvang voor mijn kleine meisje 2j.
- Maison très accueillante, propre, chambre spacieuse et lit très confortable.
La Parenthèse is located in Libramont, just 28 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 18 miles from La Parenthèse, and Bouillon is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 48 miles from La Parenthèse.
- I usually say that ‘I cannot imagine a way in which they could have done better’ well La Parenthese showed me the way. Spotless, beautifully decorated, blissfully peaceful, charming and enthusiastic service, full-on breakfast.
- Very friendly host. Nothing was too much trouble. Do not follow the sat nav in winter! It takes you through the forest which is totally covered in snow!! Stick to the main road
- Madam Paulette was a Wonderful hostess, property was comfortable and clean. Superb breakfast.
- Our host, Paulette, was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the room and facilities were also very good.
- Stayed here for 1 night with friends as a stop off before going to the F1 at Spa. Easy journey to Spa from here. Bit surprised that the bathroom is shared between 2 bedrooms, but that was more than made up for by the amazing generosity of our hostess; she got up early to make breakfast and packed lunch for us to take with us to the Grand Prix. What a lovely lady!
Maison Jules is located in Sainte-Ode, 23 miles from Durbuy and 11 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bouillon is 25 miles from Maison Jules, and Houffalize is 14 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Belvaux Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Belvaux Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Belvaux Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Belvaux Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!