9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Añón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Añón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Añón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Añón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Añón Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Añón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Añón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Añón Aragon:
Castillo de Grisel
Castillo de Grisel has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Grisel. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides karaoke and ticket service.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Tudela is 17 miles from Castillo de Grisel, while Villafranca is 35 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 59 miles from the property.
- Staying in an old, renovated castle was a very unique experience. Everyone was super friendly, accommodating and made us immediately feel at home. We want to go back and stay longer. The little town was very charming.
- Wonderful restored castle. Bought 50 odd years ago and whole family been involved in restoration. Has a very authentic feel. Delightful staff who were very helpful in meeting and escorting us. Fantastic views from several terraces – night sky just wonderful.
Staying in the family home of Luis and his wife was a delight as not many homes are a castle! This one was particularly cute and romantic with views for miles from the roof terrace. We requested dinner and Luis’ mother did us proud! Delicious and reasonably priced. Luis
is clearly castle mad so a fabulous place to stay if you’re in to all things medieval. Also very close to the perfect little town of Tarazona.
- Interesting restored castle with amazing views. Sweet couple running it. Superb beer and a lovely roof terrace to sit out. Good walk to Tarazona and back.
- Super location at a castle. Real old school canon balls at the balcony. Amazing view with outstanding wine. Tres picos! Very friendly staff. Lovely breakfasts. Fresh fruits . Nice variation of breads. Very clean. Water power shower was great! A real adventure!
Hostal Santa Agueda Guesthouse
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Tarazona de Aragón, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 14 mi away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Helpful staff, very clean rooms and common areas, and a wonderful location in the heart of Tarazona. And dog friendly!
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Very good location – and yes, there are spaces nearby, across the river behind the cathedral, where you can park the car for free!
I also loved the way the reception and breakfast room were decorated with old fashioned photos, creating a ‘Parisian cafe’ feel.
I was also impressed with the bathroom, which was brand new and included everything such as hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
Borja Peñas De Herrera
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Peñas De Herrera is a guest house located in Borja, 37 mi from Zaragoza. The property is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval old town.Each heated room includes a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. A shared fridge, and a microwave are in the kitchen; and towels and bed linen are also provided.Breakfast is self-service, consisting of a Dolce Gusto coffee machine in the hall and packaged pastries, to have in the kitchen or the garden terrace.A bar, restaurant and supermarket can be found within 1,000 feet of Peñas De Herrera. The property offers a shuttle service to Zaragoza’s airport and train station at an extra cost.The Sanctuary of Mercy Church, including the famous Ecce Homo restored fresco, is 3.7 mi from the guest house. The Moncayo Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Tudela can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Everything clean and new. Really friendly owner. He gave us flexibility in our late time of arrival. Big rooms and very clean shared bathroom. Free little breakfast. Silence and peace. Nice terrace. Place to repeat.
Aunque llegamos de madrugada, el dueño nos estaba esperando para proporcionarnos la habitación.
Íbamos con nuestra mascota, y todo fueron facilidades. Tuvimos una habitación de fácil acceso a la zona que daba directamente a la terraza del desayuno.
Sin duda volveríamos a repetir en nuestro próximo viaje dado su buena ubicación.
- La stanza era abbastanza spaziosa (nella foto non sembrava) e abbiamo apprezzato la pulizia e la terrazza
- Muy limpio y práctico. Sólo por ponerle una pega diré que tienes que coger el coche para ir al centro del pueblo.
- La atención del personal y todo muy nuevo y limpio
Casa Maidevera Guesthouse
Located in the foothills of El Moncayo Mountain, Casa Maidevera guest house offers rooms, a restaurant and a terrace in Aranda de Moncayo. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at Casa Maidevera have classic-style décor and some come with exposed wooden beams and a living area with a sofa. They all have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge with a TV and DVD player and a restaurant serving local traditional cuisine and pack lunches on request.
The guest house is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing and you can get tourist information of the area at the property.Calatayud is 30 mi away and Zaragoza is 80 minutes’ drive from the property. There is free parking on site.
- La amabilidad de los dueños, el silencio y la tranquilidad del lugar.
- Les menus auraient mérité d’être affichés par écrit !
- le calme et l’ambiance conviviale de l’endroit
- aardig ontvangst, een lekkere maaltijd verzorgd. behulpzaam bij het vertalen van de maaltijd van Spaans in Nederlands.
L’accueil plus que chaleureux du patron
Le calme et la tranquillité de l’établissement
Les paysages fantastiques qui entourent l’établissement
La cuisine simple mais goûteuse
Pour tout ça la note plus que raisonnable
Hostal El Lechuguero Guesthouse
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 mi from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- La ubicación muy buena, la habitación estaba muy bien, muy bonita, todo muy limpio,camas muy cómodas. La atención por parte de los responsables muy buena,fueron muy amables. Justo debajo hay una cafetería/bar/restaurante y resulta muy cómodo si quieres desayunar/comer/cenar. Es ideal para ir e familia, con niños.
- Habitación triple amplia. Limpieza más que correcta.
- La habitación muy muy limpia y acogedora y el trato muy familiar y el centro termoludico genial ?
Le patron au petit soin.
Le restaurant le soir menu bon rapport a 12euros
- La struttura di per se è carina, completamente ristrutturata ma senza ascensore e in una zona del paese molto vecchia e decadente! Molto buono il ristorante! Piatti particolari e buonissimi in un ambiente piacevole. Comodo anche il bar sotto l’albergo per fare colazione alla mattina.
El Encanto del Moncayo
El Encanto del Moncayo in Ágreda has 2-star accommodations with a shared lounge and a bar. With free WiFi, this 2-star guesthouse offers room service. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Tudela is 32 miles from El Encanto del Moncayo, while Arnedo is 46 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 75 miles from the accommodation.
- Very quiet place to relax in a nice cozy town. The bar with food and beer was the best as grandma was cooking and surprised me with a great dinner.
- The Apartment was clean, well equipped and modern. The family were very accommodating and incredibly welcoming. They were happy to stay late to allow a late check in. I would absolutely visit again and highly recommend. Absolutamente genial, con servicio excelente, cómodo, limpio y con todos los que falta. Lo recomiendo y sin duda volveremos.
wow it is so beautiful here ,,, the apartment is stunning and completly renovated in such good taste , the village is picturesque and the hotel next to a river and with views of the castle , i will definitely
visit again ?
- House is quite pretty, well-decorated and very nice.
PERFECTO PARA DESCONECTAR , QUE ES A LO QUE ÍBAMOS
RECORRÍ CASI 40KM DE MÁS POR LAS VALORACIONES RECIBIDAS, VALIÓ LA PENA EL MEJOR ALOJAMIENTO DE MIS VACACIONES
NOSOTROS ESTUVIMOS EN EL ÁTICO
DORMÍMOS CON LA VENTANA ABIERTA Y APENAS SE OÍA EL RIO
HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA Guesthouse
Featuring a terrace, HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA is set in Ágreda and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. Certain accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a mountain view.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at HOSTAL DOÑA JUANA.Soria is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Tudela is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 70 miles from the property.
- Just outside the village, easily accessible, parking. Quiet. Desk
Habitación amplia y comoda .
Acceso a ascensor incomodo.
Espero que me guste!!!
La reserva es para el día,12 al 14.
Desastre de organización de reservas, espero no quedarme en la calle este fin de semana. Ya llamé por teléfono para advertir del error y creí que estaba solucionado, pero este correo me deja totalmente descolocada.
- Hotel très confortable, accueil très sympathique, très belle ville qui vaut bien une étape, voire plus.
- Calidad precio esta bien. Fui para un tema deportivo y el hotel esta bien. Tiene la sensación que tiene unos añitos y le falta el punto de modernidad esta un poco antiguo pero muy bien.
Hostal Gargal is offering accommodations in Olvega. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a shower and a desk. Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms feature a closet.Soria is 30 miles from the guesthouse. Zaragoza Airport is 76 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff,spotlessly clean and stylish interior.comfortable bed nice kitchen facilities.
- Fantástica ubicación, zona tranquila, habitación con todo lo necesario, tiene una cocina compartida con nevera, etc. Baño muy limpio, cama y almohada muy cómodas. Nos gustó todo.
- Todo, esta muy bien, sobretodo muy limpio. El.baño era excepcional. Lo recomiendo
- Disponer de una cocina completa a nuestra disposición y lo acogedora que era la habitación
- La habitación amplia, cómoda, tranquila y bien decorada. Cocina a disposición del cliente. Buen trato y buena ubicación.
Casa Pinilla provides rooms in Cascante. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tudela is 7 miles from Casa Pinilla, while Arnedo is 41 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- This accommodation is located within a ancient building in the old centre of Cascante: it’s a real beauty and the owner of the place has nicely enhanced the charm of the architecture. There are original tiles on the floor and beautiful beams in dark wood. It’s quite a view. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Totally recommended.
- We loved everything about this property, Miaca was a fantastic host and early could not help enough, her english is brilliant and she explained where to go, where to eat and drink and even left little sweeties on our beds for us. We had a shared bathroom which is the only reason i didn’t give a 10. Everything was immaculately clean and i would highly recommend staying in any of the rooms, even the shared bathroom was spotless and no problems at all. And what a lovely little town for an overnight stop.
- We made this booking at the last minute late into the evening. We called the host, Meica, and because we could not drive into the city centre, she came out and walked us to the city mansion where the place was. She gave us the suite which included a lovely bedroom, a full working kitchen, a little sitting area, a dressing area and a bathroom. We enjoyed it immensely. Meica was so friendly and welcoming. She suggested some bars around the corner for tapas, pinxtos and wine and we had a lovely evening in Cascante. The next morning prior to our departure, Meica gave us some home-made biscuits and gave us a warm send-off. The old building has been restored beautifully and consists of several apartments and rooms. As we were the only guests that night, we got the best of the lot. We highly recommend this place. Cascante is a small but lively town with a lovely monastery/church on the hill overlooking the town. We will surely come back if we are ever in Navarra again.
- Super friendly host, super clean and very quiet, could not be better
- El apartamento estaba muy bien,, Maica muy atenta, nos dejo unos detalles, agua, leche, pan de pueblo, azúcar café …., la cocina bien equipada, la casa en general tiene mucho encanto. Está muy cerca de las Bardenas Reales.
Top Guest Houses In Añón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Añón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Añón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Añón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!