9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amantea Calabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Amantea Calabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amantea Calabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amantea Calabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amantea Calabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amantea Calabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amantea Calabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Amantea Calabria:
Alla Chiazzetta Calabria
Located in Amantea in the region of Calabria, 24 miles from Camigliatello Silano, Alla Chiazzetta Calabria features a terrace and views of the sea.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cosenza is 15 miles from Alla Chiazzetta Calabria, and Lamezia Terme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- What a find. In a holiday of wonderful accomodation this has to be one of the best. Alla Chiazzetta Calabria is a refurbished property in the fascinating old town where guests have the use of the kitchen and an enormous terrace with spectacular views. We were lucky enough to have the place almost to ourselves – the only other guests arrived late and left early – and it felt like we had a whole apartment to ourselves. The place was so wonderful we ate in both nights to fully enjoy the facilities and the view. Irene, our host, was delightful. She met us at the station and delivered us back to our train. A very substantial breakfast was left in the kitchen for us to help ourselves each morning. We loved our stay here and loved the friendly people in Amantea. Would definitely recommend.
- The views were incredible. It was private and secluded but still close to the main areas/beach.
- Excellent facilities,free access to kitchen/diner. Friendly and helpful owner. Very good value .
- Difficult to find,even using google maps,as not accessable by car,in old historical centre,lots of steps up to property so not suitable for elderly or infirm.Room clean and comfortable.Kitchen facilities good./self service breakfastAmazing view from patio,fantastic sunsets.Could be a bit isolated for some,couple of restaurants and bars,not a lot else.
Wonderful place! Such a great terrace with a splendid view, right in the heart ot the historical center of Amantea. Big rooms, well equipped, very nice owners.
Because we left very early in the morning they left our breakfast in the fridge for take away.
We strongly recommend this place, alongside with one of the greatest restaurants we have ever eat (Osteria Dintra U Strittu), very close to Alla Chiazzetta Calabria.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Amantea, 25 miles from Camigliatello Silano, Villa Alba features a playground and views of the garden.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Cosenza is 15 miles from Villa Alba, and Lamezia Terme is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport, 17 miles from Villa Alba.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Largo Chianura offers accommodations in Amantea, just 24 miles from Camigliatello Silano.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cosenza is 15 miles from Largo Chianura, and Lamezia Terme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport, 18 miles from Largo Chianura.
- The room was confortable and really quite, the host was kind and polite, amantea is very nice and the b e b was in.the centre and close the main restaurants and bar
- Posizione spettacolare, molto gentile il personale, vista stupenda. Camera nuova e molto curata anche nei particolari.
- Appartamento nuovo, ottimamente ristrutturato, pulito, disinfettato, in particolare ottimo materasso e tutto molto funzionale. La posizione è nel centro storico di Amantea tra le caratteristiche viuzze e vista sul mare.
- La colazione era ricca e buonissima. Lo staff eccellente e gentilissimo. La struttura pulitissima e ristrutturata ed arredata in modo eccellente. Ho anche richiesto prodotti per celiaci e me li hanno fatti trovare senza nessun impegno. Davvero ottima accoglienza!
- Ambientazione. Cortesia e disponibilità dello staff. Ambienti interni di recentissima ristrutturazione.
La Casa della Filanda
One of our top picks in Belmonte Calabro – and a guest favorite.
Located in Belmonte Calabro, 23 miles from Camigliatello Silano, La Casa della Filanda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cosenza is 13 miles from La Casa della Filanda, and Lamezia Terme is 18 miles away. Lamezia Terme Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The owners Patricia, Frank and their daughter Beatrice was so accommodating and treated us like family. They took their time to make our stay as pleasant and rewarding. My wife was able to meet relatives of her father and grandfather only thru the extra effort of Patricia. Their daughter Beatrice was a tremendous help in translating for us while we were there and made the extended trip one we will remember for a lifetime. We strongly recommend La Casa Della Filanda to all!
- Beautifully restored and tastefully decorated property with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and sea. Great hospitality: the hostess Patricia is very charming and makes sure the guests feel welcome and pampered. An absolute gem!
- Beautiful and quiet, best people and amazing breakfast!
Everything was fantastic about this place. Our host, Patricia, really went out of her way to accommodate us. We were in Belmonte to trace down some unknown relatives and birthplace of my wife’s parents. Patricia went so far as to drive us to our cousin’s house and make the introduction. Later she made private accommodations for us to dine at a local restaurant that was normally closed (out of season) but opened to serve us exclusively.
The hotel was beautifully renovated, while maintaining it’s old world character. We loved the balcony overlooking the walkways below and the vast mountain and valley views. And the breakfast spread was bellissima!
We give our special thanks to Patricia for making our stay such a warm, welcoming, memorable experience of a lifetime and look forward to a happy return.
- Patricia es una excelente anfitriona y lugar, al igual que el pueblo, es hermoso.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Michele offers accommodations in Cosenza.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Camigliatello Silano is 11 miles from San Michele, and Lamezia Terme is 22 miles from the property. Lamezia Terme Airport is 27 miles away.
- A well set up accommodation in an excellent location. Room is spatious and bed is very comfortable. Having the small kitchen, lounge and dining area is a huge bonus. Breakfast at Cliv is great too. The custard and amarena pastries are amazing. Anthony is a friendly and helpful host. We enjoyed our dinner at La Cantina. Thanks, Anthony, for the recommendation.
- Nice rooms, helpful personal, brekfast in cafe or in rooms, comfortable stay.
The rooms and facilities were excellent, although the air-condotioning could have been better. Common area and kitchen with self-service breakfast were really nice, with proper coffee and all.
Location was good to, as the main street of Cosenza was only a block away.
- The owner of the house is super helpful, the room was awesome!
The room was very nice. We had a kitchen and a dining room.
In the street that is just a few meters from the B&B we were able to park our car for free (the owner of the hotel told us this information!)
A due passi dal mare
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. A due passi dal mare is located in Longobardi, 22 miles from Camigliatello Silano and 12 miles from Cosenza.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Lamezia Terme is 22 miles from A due passi dal mare, and Paola is 11 miles from the property. Lamezia Terme Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Civico 27 offers accommodations in Cosenza. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Camigliatello Silano is 11 miles from Civico 27, and Lamezia Terme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport, 27 miles from the property.
tHE VIEW FROM THE WINDOWS LOOKING OUT AT THE VILLAGES IN THE MOUNTAINS AND
aNTONIO’S EFFORTS AND HELPFUILNESS IN PICKING US UP ST THE BUS STOP….AND HIS SUGGESTIONS/ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS………GREAT!!
- Our accommodations were very comfortable, modern and clean. Antonio was very helpful and went beyond our expectations.
- Antonio is very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and nice. You find anything you need. The city centre is within a 10 min walking distance. The gated parking lot is a big plus.
- Very nice B&B. It’s a penthouse apartment converted into several B&B rooms with shared living area. Very nice and very pleasant. The welcoming is very warm and friendly.
- Super kind and nice staff, very clean place, great value for money
- tHE VIEW FROM THE WINDOWS LOOKING OUT AT THE VILLAGES IN THE MOUNTAINS AND
Sette sorelle b&b
Located in Cosenza, 11 miles from Camigliatello Silano, Sette sorelle b&b features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Lamezia Terme is 23 miles from Sette sorelle b&b, and Paola is 12 miles from the property. Lamezia Terme Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Epoca Home is located in Cosenza, just 11 miles from Camigliatello Silano.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lamezia Terme is 23 miles from Epoca Home, and Paola is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lamezia Terme Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Interior design and concept of the hotel is amazing and very original. Host was also friendly and helpful. Location is also excellent.
- Location was great and room although small was very clean.
- Top-notch interior design, furnishings, linens, fixtures, lighting, vintage throw-back pieces & music….could go on and on. Loved loved loved this property. And it is brand new!
- Struttura arredata in modo perfetto! Consigliatissima!
- La gentilezza e la disponibilità, arredamento e cura dei dettagli. Posizione strategica
Top Guest Houses In Amantea Calabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amantea Calabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amantea Calabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amantea Calabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!