9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zetting Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Zetting Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zetting Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zetting Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zetting Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zetting Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zetting Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zetting Lorraine:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne
Located in Sarreguemines, Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne offers a garden and a furnished terrace. You can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and the hot tub, and Thai massages are also available, upon reservation.Offering a terrace, all of the rooms feature wooden floors, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Each room also has a private bathroom with free toiletries, bathrobe and hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade, organic produce is included and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. Every first Saturday of the month the owners can teach you how to make homemade jams, with an extra cost.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and Saarbrücken is 12 mi from Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne.
- Breakfast was great, our room was extremely comfortable, and the owner was very accommodating with our late arrival and early departure times. We really appreciated the access to bikes to explore the nearby town and countryside, and enjoyed spending an afternoon relaxing by the pool! Overall a great, relaxing stay that was nearby family we were visiting in Woustviller. Looking forward to coming back the next time we visit family!
- A confy & feel-at-home atmosphere, with very welcoming owners
- Absolutely lovely breakfast with home made yoghurt and jams. They took their car out of the garage to put my motorbike into it. Thoroughly recommended.
- Ein wunderschönes, sehr liebevoll gestaltetes Gästehaus mit sehr freundlichen Gastgebern. Zimmer war liebevoll eingerichtet, schönes Badezimmer, schöne Möglichkeiten, draußen zu sitzen, mit kleinem Pool
Tout. Le spa et la piscine après une journée de vélo.
Accueil sympathique et efficace.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin- Entre Sarregueminnes et Bitche
This B&B is set in a renovated water mill in the Northern Vosges Regional Natural Park. Chambres d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin has a garden and offers rooms with a seating area. There is free wired internet access in public areas.Rooms are located on the top floor and each has a private bathroom with a shower. Guests have access to a kitchenette and a dining area. Continental breakfast is served daily.It is possible to go fishing 1.2 mi from the B&B. Chambres d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin is a 30-minute drive from Sarreguemines and the German border. Free private parking is available on site and motorcycles are welcome.
- Super friendly hosts. Felt at home. Couldn’t do.enough for us. We left with eggs from their hens as a gift.
– The owners were great! We loved to talk with them
– They recommended a restaurant for us and even called to make a reservation
– The locale is cozy and makes you feel at home
– Free parking on site
– Its a small town, so do not expect to have many facilities, but small towns are great for a calm stay
- Gorgeous hosts Louis and Annie made us feel extremely welcome and spoilt us a little with their kindness. The hotel is in a very small village away from everything, surrounded by farms and fields. There is a kitchen for self catering but you will need to visit supermarket on the way – you definitely need a car, as nearest restaurant is 5km away.
- A nice rustic building in a small village. The owners were charming and very hospitable. The room was clean and plenty of off road parking.
- Nice country village location with great views of the Vosges national park
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Petit-Réderching, Villa Maria is a guest house set in the Northern Vosges Regional Natural Park. You will have free access to the heated indoor swimming pool opened all year round, and can relax on the furnished terrace in the garden.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a parquet floor and a private bathroom. One of the rooms also has a spa bath.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house. Free private parking is possible on site and Villa Maria is 8.7 mi from the Citadelle de Bitche.
- Petit rechiard Quiet, tucked out of the way, in a village set back in time but a villa with a modern touch. I loved the way the sheets smelled as if they were just taken off the clothes line, still maintains their crispness. Wide open windows to deeply breath the night air in knowing that the nearby golden fields of rolled hay bails will be there to greet you in the morning. A delightful breakfast with homemade jams and honey. The indoor pool temperature was perfect. We got there late and unfortunately we’re not able to explore the garden a little more. The owners were very friendly.
- Warm welcome to this lovely family home. Use of pool and seating areas. Room was comfortable and spacious. Delicious breakfast. Rural location but there is a fabulous little restaurant less than 5 minute walk that serves a limited menu but food is good, locals were very welcoming. It was great for our one night stay on route to the Black Forest.
- Beautiful house, wonderful people, lovely breakfast, gorgeous garden.
- Lovely spacious room and bathroom. The hosts were very helpful and the breakfast was lovely with lots of home made and local produce. Wish we could have stayed longer!
Very nice family, extremely good breakfast, wonderful garden, especially great for kids same as the pool.
We enjoyed our stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hotes Les Hirondelles
Chambres d’Hotes Les Hirondelles is set 3.7 mi from Forbach and a 15-minute drive from the German border. It offers traditional guest rooms, which are set in a renovated 17th-century stable.The rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Les Hirondelles have all been individually decorated and feature a small seating area. Each one also includes an private bathroom with a shower or a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the guest house’s dining room. The hosts can also prepare homemade regional cuisine if you reserve in advance.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas and free private parking is available on site. Other local attractions include the town of Freyming and the Carreau Wendel Museum, both 6.2 mi from the property.
it is the 3rd time I stayed there. The room was clean. The breakfast was outstanding. lots of home made food, like cheese, marmelade, cake, apple juice and rich.
it is relaxing, a get away from the hectic day. The restaurants offer good food.
- Convenient location for trip from Germany to CDG. Spacious room with seating area. Large bathroom with whirlpool tub. Breakfast included in the price. Free parking. Excellent value/price ratio.
- The owner Phillippe was very friendly, welcoming and informative. The room was huge with a terrace. The whole place was rustic and unique. Use of fridge and lounge area. Very good cheap pizza restaurant within walking distance. Not far from motorway with parking. Will definitely go back
Loved the old building the owner couldn’t have been more helpful we had a great breakfast
And the dog was very welcome
And had a great time watching the rooster and goats
Will most definitely stay there again
- Comfortable beds, being in old, warm welcome and breakfast.
- it is the 3rd time I stayed there. The room was clean. The breakfast was outstanding. lots of home made food, like cheese, marmelade, cake, apple juice and rich.
Bed and Breakfast
At the heart of the Vosges du Nord National Park and a 30-minute drive from the German border, this B&B offers guests free access to the on-site sauna and free Wi-Fi.Accommodations includes a private entrance and a terrace with a view of the city of Bitche. An iPod docking station and cable TV with a DVD player are also provided.Breakfast is served daily at Villa Thalassa and guests are free to use their own private kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator and dining area.Free private parking is available on site and the Bitche Train Station is 1.2 mi away. Strasbourg is reached by car in 45 minutes and Metz in 75 minutes. It is a 10-minute drive from the Style Outlets of Zweibrücken.
- Breakfast was provided each morning in a glassed-in porch with a view of the Citadel. Accommodations included a living room (with cable TV), dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and a choice of sleeping arrangements (including an unusual hand-carved Chinese bed). WiFi connection was very good.
Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chinese canopy bed.
- Le logement est très grand, la décoration incroyable, les propriétaires sont accueillants et donnent d’excellents conseils quant aux lieux à visiter. Ils aiment et font aimer leur région. Nous sommes ravis de notre, trop bref, séjour à Bitche!! Nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
- Toute la maison est à votre disposition : veranda, salon, cuisine, salle de bain, chambre, petite terrasse, espace pour les vélos. Des croissants frais sont amenés chaque matin et vous déjeunez à votre guise vu que l’hôte n’est pas présent sur place mais est toujours disponible. La vue sur la citadelle est magnifique. Vous pouvez facilement profiter du grand air de la forêt en vous baladant dans la région à vélo ou à pied.
- Très belle maison et très bien équipée. Accueil chaleureux et convivial des propriétaires. Super loggia très bien décorée avec vue sur la citadelle. Lit Chinois pittoresque a essayer. Un barbecue à disposition nous a permit de profiter du jardin.
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Jpzen Nowicki
Located in Freyming, 21 miles from Saarlouis, Chez Jpzen Nowicki has free bikes and free WiFi.Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A sun terrace is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Chez Jpzen Nowicki.Saarbrücken is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Sarreguemines is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 41 miles from Chez Jpzen Nowicki.
- The room was great and the price was cheaper than I would have expected to pay. There was also a nice breakfast and coffee in the morning.
- It was a perfect place to stay! The owner was extremely helpful throughout my entire stay! I am very grateful!
- Everything !!! The B&B is lovely, and the owner is very polite and nice. He booked a restaurant for us. The breakfast was amazing with fresh coffee/tea, bread, cheeses and jams, charcuterie and croissants. Thank you very much for everything
- Great, cozy rooms, convenient location, wonderful host and fantastic breakfast. Definitely recommend.
- As a couple we had a large room with a double bed and a pair of bunk beds. This room also had a balcony which was nice to sit outside and relax. A nice en suite bathroom too. A generous breakfast is provided and I could park the car on the driveway. We were on a road trip and stopped here twice, on the outward and the return leg of our trip. Conveniently situated near the motorway. Nice host who speaks good English. Very helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
Gite et Chambres d’hôtes chez Annie et Fredel
Set in the heart of the North Vosges Regional Park, this Alsatian-style guest house is just a 10-minute drive from Berg and Sarrewerden. It offers a continental breakfast on the terrace in the garden.Views of the garden or mountains are included in the cottage and rooms at Gite et Chambres d’hôtes chez Annie et Fredel. Each one is decorated in bright colors and also provides an LCD TV.All accommodations is complete with a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi access. It also features a washing machine and ironing facilities for your convenience.Free private parking is available on site and there is a garage for motorbikes and bicycles. You can also read about the local area before heading to the citadel at Bitche, a 35-minute drive away.
- The b&b is in the very nearness of the forest and lies in a quiet, very small town. Checking in an hour before official check-in was no problem. The rooms were neat and clean.
The streets around where very idyllic. It was a real satisfaction to drive around there by car on a sunny day. Very relaxing.
The hairdryer they had in the appartment was very good.
The appartment was clean and looked new or renovated.
The shower was very good.
The couple was ok. Hopefully you can understand german dialect.
- Dat je dicht bij zo bos in loopt. Accommodatie gewoon goed heel huiselijk
- Zeer vriendelijke gastheer en -vrouw (echtpaar op leeftijd). Ze doen hun uiterste best om het de gasten naar de zin te maken. Mooie tuin bij de locatie. Prachtige omgeving om te wandelen en fietsen.
- Das Apartment war groß, sauber und gut eingerichtet.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Villa La Lorraine
Villa la lorraine offers accommodations in Folkling. The bed and breakfast is set next to a church and has a barbecue, a pizza oven and views of the surrounding lowland, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. There is also a 4921 ft² garden.Some rooms come with a private bathroom and some others have access to a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer in the rooms. Villa la lorraine features free WiFi throughout the property.Meals can be prepared upon request at an extra cost.Saarbrücken is 7.5 mi from villa la lorraine, while La Petite-Pierre is 28 mi away. Forbach Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- Good Breakfast. Not very far from motorway. Friendly host. Lovely property
- Nice place to stay. Feels very much like a home with some guests staying. The guests and owners got along very well so would definitely recommend to a fluent french speaker. Shower was good. Owners tried to bridge language barrier. Seem like nice people. Cheapest accom in area
- Friendly host, able to use garage which was really appreciated.
- L’espace spacieux et l’amabilité des propriétaires.
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants et arrangeant ! Le séjour s’est très bien passé. La maison et les chambres sont vraiment belles.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Burbach in the Alsace region, Bim Cathele has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Bim Cathele has a playground.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zetting Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zetting Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zetting Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zetting Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!