9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Woodlawn Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodlawn Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Woodlawn Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodlawn Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodlawn Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Woodlawn Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Woodlawn Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Woodlawn Ontario:
Located in Luskville, 20 miles from Ottawa, Gite O’bordeleau features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.Gatineau is 19 miles from Gite O’bordeleau, and Kanata is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 24 miles from Gite O’bordeleau.
Felt like one of the family.
There was an ice storm and the host took his own car out of the garage and put ours in.
This service alone exceeded any 5 star hotel!
- Ousama was a great host; engaging, interesting and knowledgeable. Breakfast was full of variety and the comfort and beauty of his home was a plus. He went above and beyond.
- We spent a lovely evening at Gite O’bordeleau – our hosts were gracious and warm. The B&B is impeccably tidy, clean, and welcoming. We enjoyed a quiet night, a deeply restful sleep, and woke up to stunning views of the Ottawa River. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We will definitely come back, next time with friends!
- Calm and quiet place with scenic views and very generous, friendly, openhearted hosts. Breakfast was amazing. Dogs are adorable. Thank you Leila ans Ossuama for the great memory.
- Excellent hosts. Osama and Leila were lovely. Very clean, beautiful grounds. Very friendly dogs, they walk with you.
- Felt like one of the family.
William Bourgeau House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. William Bourgeau House Bed & Breakfast is located in Aylmer, 7 miles from Ottawa and 9 miles from Gatineau. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kanata is 6 miles from William Bourgeau House, and Hull is 6 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Boston ‘T’ Bed & Breakfast
The Boston ‘T’ Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Carp. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ottawa is 18 miles from The Boston ‘T’ Bed & Breakfast, and Gatineau is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 17 miles from The Boston ‘T’ Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Windsong Manor Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Windsong Manor Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Ottawa, just 22 miles from U.S. Embassy. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop and a computer are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or pool. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ottawa Convention Center is 22 miles from Windsong Manor Bed & Breakfast, and Embassy of Spain is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Le Trésor Caché Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte Le Trésor Caché Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Chelsea.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Ottawa is 13 miles from Gîte Le Trésor Caché B&B, and Gatineau is 10 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 19 miles away.
- Cozy living room upstairs if you wish to read a book in silence or browse the numerous trinkets displayed from all around the world. Pool table and more available for guests, downstairs.
- Very friendly owner. Perfect location nearby city and parc. Next time we take room with bathroom
- Breakfast was absolutely delicious and our host was very welcoming
- Great location and Marc was an exuberant host – very friendly and helpful
- Marc is a nice and caring host. It´s a perfect location, if you want to bike/hike in the Gatineau Park oder visit Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull. Breakfast was creative and individual wishes were cared for. We had a relaxing time.
La Grange Country Inn
La Grange Country Inn is located in Wakefield, 18 miles from Ottawa and 15 miles from Gatineau.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Kanata is 22 miles from La Grange Country Inn, and Hull is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet rustic stay. Just what we wanted for a great ski weekend.
- The breakfast was amazing ! Delicious cornbread, tapioca pudding, baked oatmeal.
- Very spacious lounge area and good access to the kitchen so able to put drinks to cool easily. Excellent host very friendly. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable. Good wifi and easy access to the village of Wakefield which has some good shops and restaurants. Very pretty area. Not too far from Ottawa.
- The room was beautiful and spacious. Bigger than any hotel I’ve seen! Host Chris was very attentive but not intrusive. The food in the morning was delicious. Hated to leave.
- Comfortable, quiet, clean room. At the time we visited we had large living room and kitchen to ourselves (2 other rooms at facility unoccupied) so we had lots of space. Breakfast was very generous and varied.
Gite de Brouage
This Gatineau bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi. This property is 15 minutes from the ski slopes of Gatineau Park and 10 minutes from Chateau Cartier and 4 golf courses.The Gite de Brouage is completely non-smoking. It offers a full breakfast, with vegetarian options, overlooking the garden. Parking is available on site.The Gite de Brouage Bed & Breakfast is nearby hiking and 2 bike paths. It is also within 10 minutes of downtown Ottawa and Aylmer Marina.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
- Daniel & Nicole are welcoming lovely people, and we would definitely return for a future stay.
Quiet location, 20 minutes drive to Jacques Cartier Park for the MosaiCanada150 show.
Owner Daniel is very friendly and cooked great breakfast . He was very efficient and honest
to let me know my wife left a ring on the floor
A really comfortable B&B close to Ottawa.
The place is in a beautiful private garden, silent and comfortable.
Hosts are absolutely nice, the also helped us to find solutions for our travel!
- The gite is in a very peaceful area very close to the city and also perfect for Gatineau park. Daniel and Nicole were perfect hosts: lovely to talk to; Daniel’s wonderful freshly made breakfasts; and great local advice on where and what to see to go from Nicole.
- We enjoyed the owner of this property and his warm hospitality.
A La Villa Rivermead
Located in the Aylmer neighborhood in Gatineau, 5 miles from Ottawa, A La Villa Rivermead features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Kanata is 8 miles from A La Villa Rivermead, and Hull is 3.5 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 8 miles away.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
Amazing place! I can’t describe everything it has to offer, as it’s really a lot. Very well furnished rooms and common areas, super clean bathroom, comfortable bed, very friendly and welcoming hostess. For the first time in many years I felt so comfortable and like at home. Thank you!
The location is not near downtown, yet very easy to reach through a main street. Keep in mind it’s probably less convenient if you’re not with car.
- So friendly very sweet and comforting bnb to stay at will defiantly go again and again 😆
- Very convenient location. Easy to get into town either by car or public transport. The park-and-ride was walking distance from the property. very tasty breakfasts.
- Really enjoyed this B and B: rooms are very nice, clean and quiet, excellent breakfast and hospitality. No restaurants or services nearby, but many buses 2 minutes away. Located in the countryside, with a beautiful forest and many animals.
We want to highly recommend this place. We were welcomed and treated like family, and we felt like that. Sonny is super friendly and helpful, great atmosphere at the breakfast table 🙂 Speaking of, her big breakfast is an extra-yammie adventure with freshly made omelets from the chickens in the backyard, a variety of fruits and veggies, never running out of coffee or orange juice, all perfect!!
Extra large, clean and silent room with a comfortable bed and good quality pillows, secure door locks, we had the shared bathroom for ourselves (spa experience included, whirlpool!). Enough parking slots (free) available too, all in all a more than satisfying choice, go for it!
Thank you for everything, especially for the baby soup 😀 We look forward to come back!!
- Amazing place! I can’t describe everything it has to offer, as it’s really a lot. Very well furnished rooms and common areas, super clean bathroom, comfortable bed, very friendly and welcoming hostess. For the first time in many years I felt so comfortable and like at home. Thank you!
Le Chalet Buckhouse B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Le Chalet Buckhouse B&B is located in Cantley, 8 miles from Ottawa and 5 miles from Gatineau. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Kanata is 15 miles from Le Chalet Buckhouse B&B , and Hull is 6 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 15 miles from the property.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was delightful- complimentary robes to use. and you are free to use the kitchen whenever you like, unlike most B&B’s.
Breakfast was bacon, eggs and toast unlimited coffee and yogurt and orange juice. Very friendly hostess who works there. It is a very nice victorian style house, with a very cozy living room.
- Le Charlet Buckhouse was a cozy and quiet stay in the nature. A very unique find and we really enjoyed our stay there. Especially our host Charlotte was just a pleasure, she made an amazing breakfast and was a delight to talk to in the meantime.
- The breakfast was very nice. The big room I stayed in was super cosy. The house is in an amazing location in the woods close to the river.
All of the food, like fresh warm pastries ere amazing. The bed was very comfy with the fluffy duvet! Very clean. Staff very accommodating and always responded to my emails. Also accommodating to my husband’s allergies.
Very beautiful peaceful location. Loved the outdoor sitting areas amongst the trees. Proximity o Gatineau park trails is very reasonable.
- The breakfast very good. It is a special place, an old house, refurbished, but retains its old charm, in the middle of the forest. The possibility of using the whole house, the kitchen included to tighten your own dinner
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was delightful- complimentary robes to use. and you are free to use the kitchen whenever you like, unlike most B&B’s.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Woodlawn Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Woodlawn Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Woodlawn Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Woodlawn Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!