9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-lʼarchevêque Burgundy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes La Graineterie
Set in a 19th-century house, Chambre d’hôtes La Graineterie is located in Villeneuve l’Archevêque, 14 mi from Sens. It offers bed and breakfast accommodations with free Wi-Fi access in a garden setting.The guest rooms feature parquet floors and fireplaces. Each room has a bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a silk canopy.A breakfast of fresh pastries and jams is offered every morning at Chambre d’hôtes La Graineterie. It is served in the dining room, on the veranda or in the garden, depending on the season.Vauluisant Abbey dates from the 12th century and is just 3.1 mi from the B&B. Guests can enjoy a personal tour with the owner of the property. The 16th-century Moulin Banaux is 2,300 feet away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The owners were very welcoming and despite us not speaking much french we managed to communicate between us. Breakfast, although not English style (cooked/meats etc) was delicious (croissants, home made yoghurts & cakes) and as I am fussy I took my own tea and managed to communicate that to the lady who was very accomodating. The house was beautiful and we had a little wing to ourselves (2 large bedrooms, both ensuite) so it felt very private. We were attending a wedding locally and this was about a 10 minute drive away so well located! We would recommend this place!
- Freundlicher Empfang, hilfsbereit, idyllisches Haus, prima Frühstück.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié le calme de la chambre donnant sur le jardin, car nous avons pu dormir volets et fenêtres ouverts toute la nuit, très appréciable en cette période de canicule.
Nous avons apprécié, bien sûr, le copieux petit déjeuner et la gentillesse de nos hôtes, sans oublier leur grande, leur immense, connaissance de leur région. En un mot nous avons tout apprécié.
- Nous avons été très bien accueilli, les personnes sont charmantes et attentionnées, la chambre sympa, le matelas très confortable et le petit déjeuner excellent. Nous recommandons largement !!!
- Jolie maison représentative, avec un jardin romantique, la chambre lumineuse et une décoration de la classe, avec une belle vue sur le jardin. Petit-déjeuner dans le salon avec tous qu’il faut. Propriétaires trés accueillants, aimable et sociable. Bon restaurant recommandé.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Vauluisant
Abbaye de Vauluisant is a B&B set in a chateau dating from the 12th century in the Burgundy countryside, with an English garden of 7 hectares. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Decorated with antique furniture, the guest rooms all offer a view of the garden. An iPod dock and free Wi-Fi are provided and most rooms have a private bathroom fitted with either a shower or bath.The owners can prepare traditional French cuisine for evening meals, which will be served in the privacy of the dining room. After breakfast, you can borrow bikes for free or request a massage at an extra cost.With free private parking, this B&B is located 16 mi from the city of Sens and 28 mi from Troyes. The A5 motorway is 5 mi away.
- The history and setting of the Abby was spectacular. We happened to be the only guests the evening that we stayed there and it was kind of magical. The grounds are beautiful and the house was elegant. We wish we could have stayed longer. We would recommend these accommodations for anyone traveling in this area of France.
- The place was beautiful, we loved exploring the grounds. The service was excellent and very friendly. Exceeded my expectations.
- Amazing B&B with great staff. Who expected giant rooms with 15 foot ceilings!
- Amazing location in a big farm, charming hotels with classic original style of every single piece, breakfast was amazing as we were in a large meal in Victorian palace when we all sit on big table and had the chance to talk with other guests, thanks for the welcoming nice lady and here husband for giving us this experience.
- It was a magical experience to stay at the Abbey. My three daughters felt like they were living in a fairytale – as did I!
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos d’Othe
Located in Vaumort, just a 12-minute drive from the center of Sens, Le Clos d’Othe dates back to the 19th Century and offers B&B accommodations with a garden. Saint-Etienne Cathedral is only 8.7 mi away.With exposed beams, all rooms are decorated in neutral tones and feature a wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom with a shower. The toilet is separate from the bathroom.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, pastries, cereal, yogurt and homemade bread and marmalade is provided each morning. Guests can also enjoy traditional meals upon request and at an extra cost.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Senonais Golf Course is a 35-minute drive from the property and the A5 motorway is ideally located 6.8 mi away.
We were travelling around Europe for 12 days and must addmit the location is one of the best along the way! It gives more than just a hotel. At Le Clos d’Othe you feel like home. Perfect dinner !!!Great atmosphere. Truly one of the best.
My kind regrads to the owners. Thank you!!!
- That Place was the most amazing I have been ever. I cannot summarize all good thing I found there. Starting from location, going to the House (first moment I said lol really old house but inside all was renovated) Clean, quite and met great people there. For sure I will make my trip to go again there. PS: They made me an amazing dinner!
- We had a warm welcome and shown to our room. We had a beautiful walk through the countryside before being invited into the house for an aperitif and dinner which we had pre-booked. We sat with the owners and another couple who were also staying and enjoyed a very convivial evening at a table next to the wood burning stove. Our room was small but comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.
- Nice, good for relax, owner very friendly. I feel like home
- Hosts are very welcoming and interesting to talk with, lovely garden, quiet location.
- We were travelling around Europe for 12 days and must addmit the location is one of the best along the way! It gives more than just a hotel. At Le Clos d’Othe you feel like home. Perfect dinner !!!Great atmosphere. Truly one of the best.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Betrot is a B&B located in Estissac. It offers a garden, a terrace and free WiFi access is available. Troyes is a 15-minute drive away.With a private entrance, the room features a TV and a garden view. It also comes with an electric kettle and a dining table.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free private parking.
- It’s our second stay at Le Betrot. We were very happy to come back. The owners are always very nice, friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The place is wonderful for children, they loved playing outside in the garden. And they loved the pony.
Conveniently on the route.
- Family bedroom with lots of space. Very nice breakfast.
- Very welcoming, good parking and comfortable room.
- Charming host, very clean, exceptionally dog friendly
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau Des Roises
Featuring a terrace, Chateau Des Roises has accommodations in Bucey-en-Othe with free WiFi and garden views.A flat-screen TV is available.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 50 miles from Chateau Des Roises.
Orellio and Ann Marie – owners and hosts really made their utmost to make our stay a great one. The room was state of the art very tastefully decorated and renovated with a lot of thought and attention to detail. We stayed in many places in the world and this room was one of the best ever.
Breakfast was good. Orellio and Ann Marie set with us and despite the little English they speak with the help of translation applications we conversed nicely. They also recommended us about things to do in the area bottom line they are marvelous hosts.
A great place to unwind and detouch from the world.
Rooms are taking you to a relaxed mode, with huge space big windows ending the day in a bathtub with steaming hot water and decoration with charm.
Breakfast with our lovely host next to the fireplace and walks around the rural parts of france.
And our hosts are welcoming, open and super attending (even with language challenges)
- It was a true 16th century castle , our bedroom was incredibly nice and very nicely decorated and very comfortable, the owners were super nice , really good breakfast ! We will be back for sure !
- The location, the owners, the chateau is beautiful, rooms are clean, breakfast is great.
- Chateau des Roises was great! We enjoyed our room very much! Aurélio and Anne Marie are great hosts and very friendly. We enjoyed our morning talks during breakfast where we got a lot of great tips and good recommendations for diner! We definitely recommend this place!!
- Orellio and Ann Marie – owners and hosts really made their utmost to make our stay a great one. The room was state of the art very tastefully decorated and renovated with a lot of thought and attention to detail. We stayed in many places in the world and this room was one of the best ever.
Bed and Breakfast
With garden views, CHAMBRE D’OTHE is located in Vaudeurs and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.CHAMBRE D’OTHE has a terrace.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 74 miles from the accommodation.
- Very peaceful location. Very friendly hosts, a warm welcome. Great organic local food for dinner and breakfast
Super freundliche und sehr aufmerksame Gastgeberinnen. Tolles Konzept mit lokalen und nachhaltigen Produkten vom Essen bis hin zu Ausstattung und Geschirr.
Ideal für uns als Familie (3 kinder)
- Lekker rustige locatie. Het eten wordt zelf gemaakt en is erg lekker. Is zeker een aanrader omdat er in de omgeving weinig restaurants te vinden zijn
- Sehr freundliche Betreiberin, Spätanreise mit persönlichem Empfang. Ruhig gelegen.
- La propreté la deco tres recherchée la tranquillité et la fraîcheur des produits composant le petit déjeuner le confort de la literie pour bon sommeil
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme de l’Art Rural et Populaire
This countryside B&B is located a 10-minute drive from Sens, with its gothic cathedral and the tropical greenhouses of the Parc du Moulin à Tan. Guests can enjoy the garden and the sculpture and painting workshop.A continental breakfast is included in the room rate and includes homemade cakes and jams. Guests can also use the communal kitchen, which includes a refrigerator, gas hobs and a microwave. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can shop at the local markets in Sens and discover the town’s restaurants. The Ferme de l’Art Rural et Populaire is 1,000 feet from Sens hiking trails and there is a golf course 1.9 mi away.
- Très bon accueil ! Petit déjeuner très bon et hôtes très gentils !
Zimmer einfach, aber individuell-geschmackvoll-charmant. Ruhige Lage im Innenhof eines alten Bauerngehöfts. Malerische Außen- und Innenansichten. Frühstück klassisch französisch mit Kaffee (gut!), Tee, Orangensaft,Milch, Baguette, selbstgebackenem Kuchen, selbstgemachte Marmelade.
Der Gastgeber ist sehr freundlich. Ich hätte mich gerne mit ihm unterhalten, aber dafür reichen meine Sprachkenntnisse leider nicht.
- cadre charmant, tranquillité, parfait pour la détente, serviabilité et infos par les propriétaires, proximité des sites d’intérêt; petit déjeuner suffisant et agréable (si on est plutôt “sucré”)
- Het brood was van gisteren maar nadat we daarover vragen stelden was er vers brood. 2 bedden zagen er fatsoenlijk uit.
- La chambre très lumineuse donne directement sur l’extérieur (grande fenêtre et porte fermière) avec une table de jardin en fer forgé ; la cour est verdoyante, fleurie et très au calme (la partie chambres est bien délimitée de la partie des propriétaires). On gare la voiture directement dans la coure devant le chambre. La petite cuisine attenante est partagée avec les autres chambres mais j’étais la seule lors de mon séjour. Le petit déjeuner est très sympa avec confitures, part de gâteau maison différent tout les jours, baguette, beurre, jus d’orange. J’étais là pour le travail mais si j’ai a revenir dans la région de Sens j’y reviendrai très probablement même en famille ! Pas de wifi mais la 4G passe donc c’est possible avec le partage de connexion, j’ai pu travailler sans pb le soir. Bonne literie également.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Vue sur la Muraille de
Located in Sens, 20 miles from Joigny, Chambre d’hôtes Vue sur la Muraille de provides a garden and free WiFi.Each unit has a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, as well as a oven and coffee machine. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A grill can be found at Muraille, along with a terrace.Provins is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Nemours is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 66 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Vue sur la Muraille de.
- Location and security very good. Private garden area (with parking). Very friendly welcome, although needed to phone proprietor to gain access initially.
- A little bit hard to locate as the street number is difficult to locate/ read and the name is not posted on the door or doorbell marker. Lovely setting inside with comfy beds, fridge & microwave with plates and coffee maker. Short walk to Sens Cathedrale and the old town. Very easy to coordinate arrival / departure times. Plentiful free parking was right outside of the apartment (not sure if it is always easy to park on the street but we had no trouble).
Short way to restaurants and bars, though many were closed, so we ended up with kebab on a Turkish fast food place.
The host is a funny and nice lady.
We parked the car on private (muddy) area.
- Wonderful. Quiet, clean, peaceful, spacious. New bathroom fixtures. Very nice, informative, welcoming host couple. Lovely breakfast delivered to the room every morning. Just on the periphery of Sens, a 10-minute walk to the centre. Safe parking across the street. A wonderful discovery, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else !
- It was “authentic, historic French”, instead of a new commercial hotel.
Bed and Breakfast
la maison d’hôtes de plessis
Located in Plessis-Saint-Jean, la maison d’hôtes de plessis features accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a barbecue.All units come with a private bathroom. Guests have access to a terrace, a shared kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker and a games room.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Fontainebleau is 28 mi from la maison d’hôtes de plessis, while Provins is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 50 mi from la maison d’hôtes de plessis.
- Great hosts, a house and things around you that make you feel like you’re hundred years back, bird singing in the morning and not a single mosquito.
- The owners are very nice and helpful people, The place is very well located, not far from the highway, but very quiet and relaxing. Beautiful garden, the decoration of the house is extraordinary beautiful and detailed. Practical little kitchen with all you need, sitting area outside and inside. The breakfast is a very good continental breakfast, never had better homemade madeleines! We will be happy to go back and this time stay a few nights and visit the area.
- Welcoming Hosts House in gorgeous grounds ,safe on site parking
- Super warm welcome! Top bedroom en suite. Cosy fireplace in the dining room! Very nice and quite location. Very, very recommandable. Don’t hesitate!
Nice and clean rooms
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-lʼarchevêque Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-lʼArchevêque Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!