9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Summerside Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Summerside Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Summerside Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Summerside Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Summerside Prince Edward Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Summerside Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Summerside Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Summerside Prince Edward Island:
Warn House Bed and Breakfast
Warn House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Summerside. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Charlottetown Airport is 33 miles away.
- Wonderful hosts, lovely home and an amazing breakfast,
The croissants were very flakey, the omelette delicious. The pre breakfast coffee tray outside the room was a lovely touch. The hosts were engaging and very friendly.
The house has a comfortable l ivingroom for guests where we gathered quite late at night for a glass of wine.
- The omelette was delicious and the bacon and potatoes were wonderful. Coffee was nice and hot. Nothing negative to say. So good that I recommended it to my bro and wife for the rest of the week.
- The Warn House was adjacent to a cemetery so it was very quiet. The food was very good. I wish that we had had dinner cooked for us as the food in town was not good. Beautiful antiques.
- Loved the warm welcome to the B&B. Having coffee brought up to a table outside the room in the morning was a special touch. Enjoyed the communal breakfast in the morning around the dining room table. Would love to return!
Willowgreen Farm B&B
Willowgreen Farm B&B offers accommodations in Summerside.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable and on the main floor which was important to me since I have a disability. Location was very central to attractions in Summerside. Delicious breakfast.
- Wonderful breakfasts and enjoyable conversation with owner.
- god breakfast, lasting impressions better than 1st impressions. hosts not very helpful/outgoing
- Really enjoyed old farm atmostphere and friendly staff
- The owner was very pleasant and easy to reach by phone. She works very hard to make your stay pleasant with night time hot chocolate, tea etc
Driftwood Heights B&B
Located in Summerside, this B&B features a classic interior with hardwood floors and dark wooden furniture. Each of the airy accommodations is equipped with an LCD TV and DVD player.With free Wi-Fi access, all rooms and suites at Driftwood Heights come equipped with tea/coffee facilities and a fan. The rooms have views of the surrounding garden.Board games and playing cards are available for cosy evenings at Drifwood B&B, and there is a library to quietly read a book. The sitting room has a large TV screen with an extensive DVD collection.Cavendish Beach is situated 23 miles from the hotel, and the Summerside Golf & Country Club is 1.2 miles away. Guests can walk along Summerside’s waterfront on a 3.7 miles long path, or walk the Confederation Trail, 0.9 miles long.
- The owner were the most enjoyable part of the experience at. The BB…and I would recommend this place to many people to visit.
- Homemade food, but would be better to be offered a choice of two options even if you have to do it the day before
- very clean and comfortable room . The breakfast was excellent ! Our hosts were very friendly and helpful . We would highly recommend this B&B .
- Hosts were so friendly and welcoming. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and so tastefully decorated as was the whole property. Breakfast was wonderful ….. fresh fruits, Smoked salmon and so much more … finishing off with one of Liz’s homemade fruit scones .. so light and delicious. This accommodation is highly recommended.
- John and Liz were excellent hosts. We felt very comfortable there. The breakfast was outstanding, Liz made scones from her grandmothers recipe. Rooms were quiet and roomy.
Comme chez vous B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comme chez vous B&B offers accommodations in Summerside, just 23 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Charlottetown Airport is 32 miles away.
- Comfortable bed. Artistically presented breakfasts. Great location to downtown. Hosts were very welcoming and helpful.
- The hosts were delightful! The breakfasts amazing!!! The property was relaxing, comfortable and accommodating
- The house and garden are lovely, and Andre and Wendell are fabulous hosts. It was great breaking bread with them each morning. And the food! Not only is Wendell a wonderful chef, but he is brilliant at presenting his culinary creations.
- Our hosts were amazing; Wendell is a marvelous chef. The breakfasts were delicious and varied daily; he even inquired as to our favorite so he could make it on our last morning. While we were there, the sun shone and we sat outside in their beautiful garden enjoying amazing eggs benedict and delectable crustless quiche. Both Wendell and Andre have wonderful senses of humour and the conversations at breakfast were cheerful and informative; they make sure everyone feels included. They also gave terrific directions to local sights and restaurants. They truly want to ensure you have a wonderful stay at their home; we felt like invited guests. We will recommend them to all our friends who venture to PEI and hope to return in the next summer or two. A hint: expect a creative twist at breakfast!
- Wendell and André were lovely hosts. The historic property is beautifully restored and the facilities are clean and comfortable. Breakfast each morning was delicious and prepared with flair and innovation, and a surprising twist! It was easy for us to dirve to to other parts of PEI from this location and explore all that the island has to offer.
Summerside Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Summerside – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Summerside, 23 miles from Rustico, Summerside Inn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable! The host, Mary Anne, was so gracious and she easily accommodated my very early morning starts. The breakfasts were very tasty and food was plentiful. It was a pleasure to stay at Summerside B&B. I look forward to a return visit!
- So many positives–comfortable bed; spacious, beautifully furnished room; centrally located with wonderful boardwalk and restaurants nearby; easy walk to Credit Union Place; gourmet breakfasts all 6 mornings of our stay.
- Yes extra comfy bed. Host quick to find information for me on an event going on. Coffee and tea available anytime in the front parlor. Nice cozy areas to sit and read (lots of books available for borrowing) or have a cup of tea. Location was perfect!
- The owner is delightful and she makes the best oatcakes and biscuits! The Inn is very beautiful with wonderful bright happy comfortable rooms, and it is located in a quiet area so I slept very well without disturbance. My breakfast place was set with lovely china and the presentation of the place setting made me feel very special and welcome. Will definitely return!
- Super heritage home ,friendly and helpful host.The breakfast was fantaastic
Prince County B&B
Prince County B&B is located in Miscouche, just 27 miles from Rustico.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 37 miles from Prince County B&B.
- very centrally located. nicely presented breakfasts. quiet and comfortable bed.
- Upon arrival, Herb was very gracious and informative. The inn is immaculate and quiet. The breakfast, homemade bread and jams, quiche, juice and coffee was delicious. I’d recommend to anyone staying in the area. Herb directed us to the shore and on our last day offered sights to visit. Easy to find, off the main road with a fabulous church directly across the street.
- The house itself was quite amazing. Have done a lot of great renos while keeping the character of the building. Very nice sitting areas. Easy to come and go.
- Friendly staff. Great checkin. Delicious breakfast. It was a beautiful old building.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was a bit small but adequate for our needs. The proprietor was very accommodating. He set up a heater and gave us an extra blanket. Everything was so clean! The breakfast was a high point!
Featuring free WiFi, Briarcliffe Inn offers accommodations in Bedeque. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 33 miles away.
- Everything was perfect. The rooms were clean, and very welcoming.
- Malcolm and Carrie went above and beyond to accommodate our family’s vegan and gluten free dietary needs. Delicious breakfasts and great conversation!
- Hosts were wonderful. They were friendly, informative and knowledgeable about the area.
- The owners of the inn are extremely hospitable and accomodating. Breakfasts are large and delicious. The property is well maintained, clean, and comfortable.
Beds were perfect.
Breakfast both days were fantastic. Salmon & Spinach frittata delicious. French toast excellent.
Carrie and Malcolm were fabulous hosts. I can only hope the rest of our B & B experiences are this good.
Rogers Island Getaway BnB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Rogers Island Getaway BnB is located in Kensington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rustico is 18 miles from Rogers Island Getaway BnB, and Charlottetown is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful breakfast and a chat while we were having tea. We are gluten free and Elaine made home made muffins. We were made to feel right at home and had lots of privacy to enjoy our stay.
- The breakfast was delicious. The accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The owner was very pleasant.
- The Inn is very nice and beautifully decorated. Very comfortable seating areas for the guest. The rooms, the bed and the bathrooms are all very nice and comfortable. Elaine (The owner ) is a great host, and if you arrive at the right time she welcomes you with a nice glass of wine. Her breakfast are fabulous. I travel a lot, and I must say she served the best breakfast ever. The amount, the type and the way it was presented was just wonderful. I am not much of a breakfast person, but even I had some, while I saw all other guest really enjoying and commenting about it.
- We just loved everything here!! The house was perfectly decorated and homey. Elaine was a great host and made amazing breakfasts!!! No ac but the room stayed cool.
- Owner was very thoughtful and she equally treated all guests special. Breakfast was awesome. We had different menus everyday. Room was cozy and clean. We had good amenities. Overall we had very good time.
Carleton Motel and Coffee Shop
Located in Borden-Carleton, 21 miles from Rustico, Carleton Motel and Coffee Shop features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- There seems to have been a family issue with an illness and so the coffee shop was not really opened, butI like the location and the coffee shop would have been a real boon.
- 2 beds, hardwood floor, breakfast table, microwave, kettle, refrigerator
- It may have been great in the 50’s, burned out light bulbs, empty tissue boxes, door lock did not work well.
- Parking on site next to my room was nice.it was a decently clean motel.there was also a small communal area out back with an a valiable bbq tat was different.
- Our room was perfect! Very clean, recently renovated, everything good!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Summerside Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Summerside Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Summerside Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Summerside Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!