9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stowe Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowe Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowe Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowe Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stowe Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stowe Vermont:
One of our best sellers in Stowe! Located in Stowe, 26 miles from Burlington, Hobble Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Burlington International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We liked everything about our stay: gourmet breakfasts made to order (even GF blueberry pancakes for me!), comfortable and darling furnishings in an historic home, perfect location to walk around the village, and the wonderful company of our host Mary.
- Mary welcomed me like family. Just like a great mom, she greeted me at the door as soon as I pulled in. Mary is an excellent cook and makes her own yogurt that she serves with fresh fruit. She also makes croissant french toast waffles that she serves with amazing Vermont maple syrup. Combined with bacon, I was always more than set for a long day skiing. For the evening meals, Mary provided excellent reviews of the local restaurant options and I found that her favorite was also mine (Harrison’s). Mary proved to be a great guide and historian of the area which really helped me explore and learn. Everything in town was within an easy short walk from the Hobble Inn which made exploring extremely easy. The property is on the historic register and it has been well maintained and updated while maintaining its historic charm.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Hobble Inn. The location couldn’t be better. You can walk to everything in the village. It is on a quiet street, so there is no traffic noise. Mary is a wonderful innkeeper…very friendly and helpful, suggesting restaurants, etc. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was right outside the bedroom and the short hallway was very private. Unfortunately, we were not able to partake in Mary’s breakfast, but we will be back and hopefully sample it next time! Thank you Mary for a great stay!
The house was constructed in 1865 and is located in the town center, a few hundred feet off of the main strip. The house has been renovated for modern convenience, while maintaining and honoring the colonial Vermont charm.
Breakfast was amazing (croissant French toast!! And thick bacon, yum!).
I had a private bath across from my room which was large and clean and had a toilet seat warmer.
Wherever you go, no matter how exoctic, in most lodging establishments it is easy to lose sight of the unique surrounding and feel like you could be anywhere. Here at Hobble Inn, the feeling and charm of old world Vermont prevails, and follows you right to bed as you snuggle under American folk patterned quilts.
A wonderful establishment that will see much more of me.
- The owner is warm, attentive, and friendly. The breakfasts were excellent. The location is convenient to Stowe Mountain and close to the center of the town of Stowe.
The Farm House Bed and Breakfast
The Farm House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Stowe. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Burlington is 27 miles from The Farm House Bed and Breakfast, and Barre is 19 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The bed and breakfast was way beyond our expectations. John and Laurie are great hosts and have a great facility. Breakfasts were excellent and room was very clean and comfortable.
- The rescue animals, especially the tiny ponies, ultra-cute piglets, photogenic white ducks & adorable basset hounds. The quietly beautiful rural (but not toooo rural) location & property, 5 minutes drive from Stowe. The freshly made farmhouse breakfasts looking out on the fields. The friendly hosts John & Lori, though we saw them only at breakfast and check-in/out. The big comfortable bed & smooth bed linen.
- Nice quiet location out in the country but near town. Nice welcome, and comfortable place. Pigs, horses, ducks and dogs – all friendly !
- Great breakfast! Comfortable bed & room. Great, pleasant, caring owners Lori & John. Loved the free roaming animals on the farm.
- Beds very confortable, breakfast was excellent, owners very friendly
Auberge de Stowe B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Auberge de Stowe B&B is located in Stowe in the region of Vermont.Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Burlington is 26 miles from Auberge de Stowe B&B, and Barre is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Auberge de Stowe B&B.
Lodge style, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent coffee (a must!) and breakfast overall. Amenities were great, and the hot tub was an added bonus. Kim and Phil couldn’t have been better hosts. They set the bar high for hospitality in a B&B. Phil is also an awesome cook, we were continually wowed by breakfast each morning. Will definitely be back!
- Great hospitality, lovely atmosphere and nice location just south of Stowe town center. The breakfasts are delicious too – highly recommended!
Breakfast every morning was good, continental breakfast with a hot breakfast option each of the 3 mornings.
The hot tube was fantastic after a long day skiing.
Selection of games and a nice communal area.
The high level of service from the couple who ran the establishment.
- The owners were great and treated us fantastically,the Inn is spotlessly clean and perfect for a weekend ski getaway !
- Home feel
Bears Lair Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Bears Lair Inn is located in Stowe in the region of Vermont, just 23 miles from Burlington.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Burlington International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The bed was wonderful. The suite was very good for our family. Great location.
- Breakfasts were wonderful, almost like ordering in a restaurant. Our host was very friendly and helpful regarding local sights and activities. We would definitely stay there again!
We booked based on previous reviews and we were not disappointed. Bill was an excellent host and provided us with great local info. The restaurant he recommended, Sunset Grill, was excellent. Do not let the potholed short driveway put you off. The bedroom was beautiful with a lovely four poster bed. Excellent location for exploring the many, many attractions in Stowe. The breakfast food and interaction with fellow guests was really nice.
Only disappointment was that we had not booked a much longer stay.
- Very comfortable and great breakfast. Location is fantastic to hike Mt. Mansfield and pass by Burlington the next day.
- Quaint B&B. No TV in room was great! Breakfast was terrific
Sinclair Inn Bed & Breakfast
Sinclair Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Jericho, 14 miles from Burlington and 28 miles from Plattsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 11 miles from Sinclair Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- The hosts are very welcoming, the rooms and bedrooms are tastefully decorated, the breakfast is absolutely delicious. Such a pleasurable stay!
- They remember all the little things you might forget when travel. They put a mint on your pillow every night you stay.Himemade Dessert every afternoon. Tom and Dan are awesome. They really love the job and their guest.
- Wonderful B & B! Tom and Dan were delightful innkeepers and breakfast was beyond delicious!! The shower gets an A+++. We’ll be back again!!!
- Took a taxi to dinner in Richmond. From there, Uber’s were available and we were able to go downtown in Burlington where there were 30 some-odd bars and restaurants to go to. Amazing nightlife and easy to get an Uber from Burlington back to Jericho. Nothing better than a B&B, especially when you wake up to an excellent breakfast!
- What’s not to like at the Sinclair Inn? Tom and Dan are simply the best innkeepers ever. As new Burlington homeowners we plan to continue making the short drive to Jericho just to spend time (and have breakfast!) at the Sinclair Inn.
Old Stagecoach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Old Stagecoach Inn offers accommodations in Waterbury, just 24 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stowe is 9 miles from Old Stagecoach Inn, and Barre is 16 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very comfy beds. Good breakfast. Very friendly staff.
- Decor/ furnishings complemented the historic setting – quaint and cosy. Host was friendly and incredibly helpful. Amazing breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- The breakfast was unbelievably amazing. You munch on fruit and homemade cinnamon rolls while they custom cook your actual breakfast! Great location. This is an historic building. Everyone was very friendly.
Breakfast was tasty and good selection
Rooms were quiet
Common areas and porch were very nice
- The breakfasts were the best meals we had while tying in th area. The selection was great and the service was outstanding.
Fitch Hill Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fitch Hill Inn offers accommodations in Hyde Park. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Burlington is 31 miles from Fitch Hill Inn, and Stowe is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 28 miles from Fitch Hill Inn.
- The bed was like sleeping in a cloud after a long day of skiing (because of the memory foam). I also didn’t realize it had a fireplace, which was wonderful to keep us cozy during our trip. Every kind of tea and coffee was available in the room, and there were also some candies and popcorn available. The toiletries were more than sufficient, and we really loved soaking in the spa tub. There were so many small details that made it feel like we were guests at a friend’s house instead of strangers! Also Julie and John were wonderful hosts who cooked the most scrumptious breakfasts!!! It was a perfect long weekend retreat for us.
- Fireplace, kitchenette and owners! We spent wonderful evening near the fireplace. There is a kitchenette in a common area – very useful. We loved the owners!
- The location is quiet and beautiful, the inn lovely, and the hosts knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. Breakfast was delicious–can’t think of anything to improve. A treasure, thank you!
- Everything was perfect. Great Inn with super hosts.
- The hospitality was delightful, the ambiance lovely, the food delicious, the decor charming, the hosts a wealth of information. It’s hard to see how Fitch Hill Inn could be improved. I highly recommend it.
Governor’s House in Hyde Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Governor’s House in Hyde Park offers accommodations in Hyde Park.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and hiking. Burlington is 30 miles from Governors House Hyde Park, and Stowe is 9 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Excellent accommodation and a welcoming and helpful owner. The breakfast was top quality
- Governors room was spacious and nicely appointed. Very traditional style with good attention to detail. Offer of ice cream for the kids in the evening was great.
- The place is beautiful and the host is great .very helpful make your stay pleasant
Great pancakes and oatmeal.
Comfortable four-poster bed.
Nice amenities (sitting room, cookies, chocolates etc).
- We really enjoyed the ambience of the old mansion. Everything was great and a delicious breakfast served with a view of the mountains. Susan was a wonderful host and really interesting world traveler. We will return one day to visit again.
Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins
Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins is located in Waterbury, just 25 miles from Burlington. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Stowe is 13 miles from Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins, and Barre is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins.
- food, folks, atmosphere, laid back attitude, bed was so comfortable, quiet when sleeping, interaction with the caretakers. access to microwave and fridge, fireplace, large tv, cant say enough. awesome stay
- From the get-go, hospitality was top-notch. Excellent communication. Easy going crowd. Comfy, cozy, and cannot wait to experience this gem again in the warmer months.
Pleasent attitude from owners
As soon as you got there they treated you as though you were family and they would do anything for you
Home away from home
- The staff was very accommodating and treated us to a phenomenal breakfast. The main house couldn’t be more picturesque and cozy. The bedding was terribly comfortable and it was so nice to be able to relax in the many sitting rooms after a day on the mountain. Close to Sugarbush and Waterbury, the Grunberg Haus was a perfect getaway.
- Duane and Leah were Awesome! It was very cool chatting with them and getting to know them and some history of the Inn
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stowe Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stowe Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stowe Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!