9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Son Carrió Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Son Carrió Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Son Carrió Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Son Carrió Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Son Carrió Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Son Carrió Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Son Carrió Majorca:
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bath, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Alcudia is 18.6 miles from Can Solaies, while Playa de Palma is 29.8 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 29.8 miles from the property.
- Lovely house with very nice rooms, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast met our taste and was lovely arranged every morning.
- Nicely decorated and amazing breakfast at the fireplace! Super beds and fantastic Jacuzzi in the room.. also Catalina is a good host. Very recommendable
- the roof top terrace with a wonderful view over the city as well as the owners recommendation for the restaurant “Can Pedro”.
- Katarina is a wonderful host such a credit to the hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Lovely rooftop. Decor was wonderful. Lovely places to eat nearby.
- Very comfy bed, excellent service and very nice jacuzzi bath
Finca Can Canti
Each room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cala Millor is 7 miles from Finca Can Canti, and Cala Ratjada is 8 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 32 miles away.
- the building was amazing. The furniture was of a high standard and very tasteful.
- It is amazing and really beautyful place to stay in Mallorca. Location is very close to Arta and some of the best beaches. Hosts were very friendly. It was a pleasure to stay there.
Inge was an absolute angel! She did everything she could to make us feel at home and welcome.
Lovely grounds, beautiful pool, and spacious rooms.
Inge und Kony haben sich immer sehr um unser Wohl bemüht.
Die Zimmer und auch die Finca sind sehr gepflegt und die Lage der Finca ist ruhig. Es ist alles vorhanden um einen erholsamen Urlaub dort zu verbringen!
- Die Lage im Grünen, die Ruhe und die angenehmen und flexiblen Gastgeber. Dank Vorausmail von Inge, konnte die Finca gut gefunden werden, was sonst wohl schwieriger wäre.
b&b SA TEULERA
Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountain. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Cala Millor is 7 miles from b&b SA TEULERA, and Cala Ratjada is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 39 miles from b&b SA TEULERA.
- Very rich breakfast with wide variety of products provided. The rooms are decorated very nicely.
- If you do not expect a Luxushotel, you will be here in good hands, B & B SA TEULERA has a nice courtyard with pool and 3 apartments and is pleasantly quiet. It is a mixture of studio and hotel, as you can use the kitchen and enjoy the breakfast in the morning. There was a small problem, because we had booked with AC, unfortunately this was broken, but there was as a replacement a fan, not much, indeed, but more than nothing. We felt good.
- Awesome facilities, especially the swimming pool area!
- Very friendly and helpful staff, they couldn’t do enough for us, great value, in a Spainish village, breakfast is perfect and it was overall an excellent choice. You can easily walk to the beach or to lidl
Nice accommodation with big and clean swimming pool.
Delicious breakfast every morning from 8:30 to 10:30. Good price for Mallorca.
B&B Ses Terrasses
The property has a shared lounge and kitchen, where a continental breakfast is served each morning. There is also a computer and a games console you can use.There are various seafood restaurants in Cala Ratjada, just 3 minutes’ drive away from Ses Terrasses. Palma and its airport are around an hour away.
- Very nice terraces, possibility of using shared kitchen, quite good location, very friendly hosts. Breakfast was very good. Shared bathroom was not a problem.
- I liked absolutely everything about the hotel ! Our room was spacious and cosy and we had seperated entrace! There are also two beautiful terraces and kitchen in hotel. I liked the place a lot ! 🙂
- The atmosphere was nice, there was a kitchen for all guests to use and the chocolate croissants. Airco in the room worked well. Nice position very close to the beautiful castle of capdepera and the Town square.
- Proper and clean appartments, friendly and laid-back owner.
- Each room is individually Air conditioned, bed was comfy, people were friendly, beautiful pool. I couldn’t believe what I got for a mere thirty five euros per night! And a spectacular breakfast was waiting for me on the morning!
All rooms at this guest house feature a desk, safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms have a balcony.Hostal Simbad has a café-bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas. For an extra cost, guests can also use the pool facilities at next-door hotel, Na Forana.The city of Palma de Mallorca and the International Airport can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- everything was clean and the staff were very happy and helpful
- The location, the two upstairs terraces and the little bar
- Hostel is in a perfect place, 1 minute walk from the beach, 2 minute walk from Cala Rajada boulevard. Offered breakfasts are simple but good. Personel doesn’t speak almost any English, but we managed to communicate regardless, so it was not an issue. For this price, it was perfect!
There is nothing really special about this hotel. It was cheap enough but again expensive for what it offered.
The personal gave us a warm welcome the first night we arrived and that was all.
Great location with vicinity to beach and pathway around the coast.
In a quiet location compared to centre .
The Sea Club
The rooms at The Sea Club are individually decorated and are equipped with fans and central heating. Some rooms have sea views while others are situated around the beautiful gardens, all have a terrace or balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A daily continental breakfast is served every day, and traditional English breakfast is on prior request. Light meals are available during the day in July and August, and dinner is also served on the charming terrace.Palma Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive from the Sea Club and the pretty town of Arta is 15 minutes’ drive away. Cala Ratjada has a charming harbour and lighthouse with various bars and restaurants along the promenade.
- It’s a family run place with wonderful and kind hosts. The place looks like on the pictures, a little paradise. We spent quite a lot of time just relaxing there. They have games, english language books, all day long open bar etc. all in all it was a wonderful choice
- The staff were lovely and really helpful, the location was great.
Very clean bedroom and comfortable bed.
Plentiful supply of hot water and powerful shower.
Friendly and helpful staff.
- Relaxed family atmosphere, very welcoming and any request was met with a yes.
- A family run business. They made us feel really welcome.
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. Palma de Mallorca is 24 miles from Hacienda d’Armando, and El Arenal is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from Hacienda d’Armando.
- The personal touch and the beautiful set up of the accomodation are excellent.
The outside kitchen was great
Good central location to the island
- Superfriendly reception, nice big rooms with own fridge, airco performs very well, large breakfast buffet
- This is a wonderful haven and far exceeded our expectations – so tranquil and relaxing! It really felt like our own private luxury villa. The hosts Iris & Armin were really lovely and the service was effortless and genuine. This is a very special place and we met some wonderful people of various nationalities, and shared some delicious food with them cooked by our hosts. Being in the countryside and not by the sea was actually a bonus as it was so peaceful, however the sea and shops were within easy reach by car. This was one of our favourite holidays and we will definitely be back!
- The location is fantastic, the personal approach from Iris and Ralf have been the best we ever had, we have enjoyed every day. We have loved the quietness and the fantastic location, we definetely will go back.
Finca Terra Mar y Vent
There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. El Arenal is 24 miles from Finca Terra Mar y Vent, and Alcudia is 31 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Owners are very friendly and the pool and Terrance are very enjoyable.
Everything was perfect! The service owners were providing was SUPERB !. The place beautiful! Swimming pool fantastic, the view from the house and from swimming pool area – awsome! Our little holiday in Terra Mar y Vent was super comfortable.
Breakfasts very good! Our stay there was fantastic! I was sad to leave the place…. I hope to come back 🙂
- Der Pool ist ein Traum, die Finca ist riesig und total ruhig, es gibt nur drei Unterkünfte und alle liegen einzeln und ruhig. Entpannung pur. Das Zimmer war riesig.
- Sehr freundliches Personal / vielfältiges Frühstück / entspannte Atmosphäre / sollten wir wieder mal in “Malle” landen werden wir sicher in dieser Finca buchen
Superschöne Finca auf großem Grundstück! Herrlicher Pool mit Meerblick!
Und herzliche Betreuung von Besitzern Astrid und Peter mit außergewöhnichem
Frühstück! Freuen uns auf´s nächste Mal 🙂
Petit Hotel C’an Mel
A TV is provided.El Arenal is 21 miles from Petit Hotel C’an Mel, and Alcudia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
What’s not to like .
Great short stay . Immaculately clean rooms . Pristine white bed linen and towels . Great Breakfast . Friendly welcome and good service .
Beautiful spacious new
room, very helpful staff. Small boutique hotel.
- The room was excellent, modern and bright with its own terrace. Staff were brilliant and although we only had breakfast and lunch there, the food was amazing. Great location, Only 20 mins in the car to the coast, Loved it!
Modern spotlessly clean
Fridge mini bar coffee with very reasonable charge
This hotel with only 4 rooms was quiet, clean and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and welcoming and spoke good English and suffered my weak Spanish. The town is a bit remote but very nice with great restaurants. There are a lot of German visitors and the hotel is owned by a nice German guy and run by and with his family (wife, son and daughter).
The breakfast was excellent (whatever you choose) and you can dine inside or outside as you feel. Our room (4) was well appointed and although it had twin beds pushed together was comfortable and the addition of a fridge, kettle and some crockery and cutlery to allow you to cater in a small way was a nice touch.
The bar was a good place to retire too after dinner at a local restaurant and was well
stocked and reasonably priced.
- What’s not to like .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Son Carrió Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Son Carrió Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Son Carrió Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Son Carrió Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!