9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sherbrooke Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sherbrooke Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sherbrooke Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sherbrooke Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sherbrooke Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sherbrooke Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sherbrooke Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sherbrooke Quebec:
Île de Garde B&B
One of our best sellers in Sherbrooke! Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Île de Garde B&B offers accommodations in Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Immaculate condition. Great property with time relevant decor. Big rooms with high ceilings.
- The house looks great, the room was very clean and comfy. The breakfast was amazing too, and the staff was very attentive.
- Lovely room and gourmet breakfast with locally sourced cheese, berries and more! We will be back!
- The rooms and atmosphere of the Gite were comfortable and elegant. The complementary breakfast in the morning was very delicious and my favorite part of the stay.
- The house is very beautiful. Our room was spacious and well appointed with a huge comfortable bed. The toiletries provided were wonderful. The owners were very friendly and patient with our non-french. Breakfast was on fine bone china and an interesting affair. We were happily joined by the family dog Snoopy who was a delight! Would highly recommend
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Riverside B&B offers accommodations in Sherbrooke, just 16 miles from Magog-Orford. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- Though some of the property is a work in progress, my room was delightful. Newly redone, impeccably decorated, spotless. I had the use of 2 more rooms – a TV lounge and kitchen/dining area with a big fridge. The breakfast was excellent – Nadine’s homemade blueberry pancakes just slid on down.
- A beautiful heritage home, in a beautiful small village great for walking. Breakfasts were delicious and filling. Excellent value, very nice hostess.
- This is a rather charming little place set right on the river. It’s an old house, currently being renovated, but the renovations won’t interfere with your stay. Rooms are light, airy and comfortable. The shared bathroom is very good with an amazing shower. You get the use of a small kitchen, lounge area, deck (overlooking the river) and BBQ as well. Nadine is lovely and cooks an excellent breakfast. This represents great value and I would happily return for another visit.
- Extra comfortable bed, private washroom, private sitting room with television and small fridge.
- Bedroom and sitting room,great price,great breakfast
Gîte du Caméléon
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the city, Gîte du Caméléon is located in Sherbrooke. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast.
- Friendly host who helped with our bicycle problems
- This is a small bed and breakfast inside a renovated mansion. It is beautifully decorated. What makes it special if the owner, Andres. When you talk to him, you will find out what a great person he is. He personally prepares breakfast for you, and it was great and beautifully presented. Be careful in that the entrance is around the corner. The address is the location of a future restaurant, which is under construction, but should be complete by year end.
- I really enjoyed my stay. André is an amazing host and he makes a great breakfast everyday. I will definitely go back there on my next trip to Sherbrooke.
- Andre is a very gracious host and quite charming. The breakfast and coffee were very good and Andre made sure we were taken care of.
Het gezellege ontvangst door André die er alles aan gedaan heeft om ons een prettig verblijf te bezorgen.
Gezellige kamers en een geweldig ontbijt.
Lecomte De La Fontaine
Located in Albert Mines in the region of Quebec, 4.4 miles from Sherbrooke, Lecomte De La Fontaine features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Vincent was a great and very welcoming host. Our bedrooms and common area were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was fantastic!
- Beautiful, spotless grounds, a nice pool, healthy, hot breakfast
we booked this BnB based on good review. It was a really good experience from begining to the end. once I booked, I received a welcome email from owner looking forward our arrival. the day we arrived, the owner Mr. Vincent come out welcome us. the house is quite clean, owner prepared everything for you.
the beauty of this place is you are all around nature, sound, smell, view, even the breakfast, everything comes from local farm, taste different.
the room is clean, stylish, comfort. feel like home.
as I said, you will have good experience. more to discover yourself.
Vincent, the owner, is a fantastic host ! He likes people and you can tell that he’s genuinely happy you are there. Ask him a little about his life, you won’t be dissapointed !
As for the “domaine” itself, it’s splendid and has everything you need and more !
- The breakfast was very good. The owners were very helpful put us at ease.. Everything was very clean. We enjoyed our stay.
Le Cachet B&B
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Le Cachet B&B is located in North Hatley.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Sherbrooke is 10 miles from Le Cachet B&B, and Magog-Orford is 9 miles away.
- Our host Iryna was welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Our room was comfortable and breakfast amazing. We would definitely stay here again if in North Hatley.
- Very friendly, clean, good location, excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast was delicious! The owner was very helpful in suggesting a place to have dinner. We enjoyed our stay. The bed was comfortable.
- The place was impeccable, well decorated, and the service was outstanding. The owner goes out of her way to pay attention to little details. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast.
- The breakfast is super and the host really goes the extra mile to make you feel at home.
Domaine de la Pomme d’Api
Located in Magog-Orford, 13 miles from Sherbrooke, Domaine de la Pomme d’Api features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 29 miles from Domaine de la Pomme d’Api, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved absolutely everything. This is the best place I have EVER been to. I did not want to leave. The food, the coffee, the presentation were top rated. Not enough words to describe this place. The owners really put a lot of care and thought into every aspect of their guests’ stay and every little details.
- This is a beautiful B&B in a rural setting. So peaceful, relaxing and beautiful. It is convenient to attractions, restaurants and towns. The hosts are so friendly and welcoming. The home is spotlessly clean and new. The breakfast the host/trained chef cooked up was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. I have never had crepes so light and thin that was served with local maple syrup, savoury bacon and cheese muffins, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon …actually a three course breakfast! Will be back to this one for sure!
The king suite was the perfect set-up for us and our Lhasa Apso service dog.
The breakfasts were exceptional and the dinner excellent. Plenty of well prepared food by the owner. Great service also.
Our dog enjoyed meeting with their two Cotton de Tulear dogs.
The well furnished outside patios welcome you for the perfect relaxation overlooking the fields and vineyard.
- Our stay at Domaine de la Pomme d’Api was wonderful. Eric and Christine are wonderful hosts and the house is lovely and comfortable. Eric made us a fantastic 2-course breakfast, which was absolutely fabulous. The grounds that the house sits in are lovely and there was lots of space to walk our dog. I would recommend this gite to anyone and I would certainly stay there again.
Modern comfy friendly .
Private entrance for the guests.
Serendipity B&B is located in North Hatley, 10 miles from Sherbrooke and 9 miles from Magog-Orford.Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- Lovely hosts, super comfortable bed, and an outrageously delicious breakfast. Will definitely return.
- Very good quiche as part of an excellent breakfast. Host very knowledgeable about the area and eager to share.
Very clean and comfy ancestral house. Quiet and relax place very well situated by the river and close to Lake and attractions.
Breakfast was very good. ( host is a chef)
Host is friendly with a good sens of humor and as a bonus a passionnate pro fishing guide.
Eager to return this winter.
- Excellent stay in a relaxing town. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. We look forward to coming back for a winter weekend ice fishing!
- Queen room facing lake…great view…bed very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Owners of B&B were very hospitable. Definitely recommend.
A La Cornemuse B&B
A La Cornemuse B&B is located in North Hatley, just 10 miles from Sherbrooke.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
- Food was great. Bed was comfortable. Room and bathroom were spacious.
- The property was impeccable and the entire B&B was beyond perfect. We were made to feel as though we were family members and my only regret is that we had only one night to stay here. The breakfast was world class and extraordinary and the quality of the entire B&B was beyond reproach.
- The house was very old and charming. All of the rooms were all tastefully decorated and clean. This home is located on a beautiful piece of property which you can enjoy during your stay. It was a nice walking distance to the town and other restaurants nearby. The owners were very attentive and helped in any way they could. We had a lovely stay!
- Decoration, comfortabilty, very quiet, good views, super clean and great breakfast.
- Excellent breakfasts and adherence to our particular eating preferences. Very pleasant and relaxed service. All in all, a wonderful place to stay.
L’Escale Celtic is located in the middle of nature in Magog-Orford. The property is set 1.6 miles from Marais de la Riviere aux Cerises.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A daily home-made breakfast featuring crepes and galettes is offered. There is also a treatment room on site.Skiing, golfing and cycling are among the activities that guests can enjoy near L’Escale Celtic.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sherbrooke Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sherbrooke Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sherbrooke Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sherbrooke Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!