9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Luis San Andres And Providencia Islands:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Miraflores is located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Spratt Bight is 5 miles from Miraflores, and San Luis is 1.4 miles from the property. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
The location is perfect to explore both sides of the island and in walking distance you have a really nice and calm beach with a good restaurant (paraiso). The property has everything that you can wish for: kitchen, grill, pool, beautiful garden, bicycles, hammocks…
Last bit not least Danny and Maria Judita are perfect hosts with Maria Judita making a different breakfast every morning.
- Friendliness of staff, owners, and islanders. Lovely garden. Great place to stay to get away from it all. Opportunity to go for a swim and watch the sunset across the street (though difficult with small children because of rocks).
- Very accommodating hosts and friendly staff. Cosy environment. Compared to the run down touch and feel of basically any building on the island this is a refreshing exception
- Tracy and Daniel are amazing hosts, super friendly and helpful. Hotel is very romantic and exotic
- Quarto confortavel com bastante iluminaçao natural, rodeado por jardins, varanda com rede. Arquitetura bem conectada com a natureza e estilo da ilha.
- The location is perfect to explore both sides of the island and in walking distance you have a really nice and calm beach with a good restaurant (paraiso). The property has everything that you can wish for: kitchen, grill, pool, beautiful garden, bicycles, hammocks…
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mahalo House offers accommodations in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Consuelo is an excellent host, she is very helpful and service oriented. The breakfast is really good and the room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the house it self is very cozy.
- Clean rooms, really nice staff. Totally recommend to stay there.
- Excellent accommodation, spotlessly clean and very well appointed.
- Very welcoming boarding house, far from the crowded center and near San Luis bay. The owner Consuelo was a lovely hostress and attended to our every need. The homemade breakfast would vary everyday with local fruits and snacks.
- The hostess and the price. Overall, a good value.
Casa Campestre Dreams
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 5 miles from Spratt Bight in San Andrés, Casa Campestre Dreams features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Posada Nativa Trinsan Campestre
Posada Nativa Trinsan Campestre offers accommodations in San Andrés.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay. Price was great. Room was basic but clean. Air conditioning worked. Has a full kitchen to cook if you wish. Location is quite distance from town but it is nice and quiet – depends what you are looking for. Great Sunsets! Host was great. She could not speak English and my Spanish is very basic, but we managed to communicate just fine!
- The staff was nice and very accommodating, the place is peaceful and the night sky was full of stars.
- Away from city center, right on seafront. Extremely friendly and accommodating owner and staff. Carl the owner is a very good person always looking to help and accommodate.
- The posada in the middle of the island is perfect, full of peace and very beautiful
- This was my second time to San Andres, but my first time staying with Carl and Pabla. I loved it and will definitely come back here. They are very kind and welcoming and provide (in English or Spanish) every piece of advice or directions you need. We were able to rent a mula (almost like a golf cart) directly from the owners and it was easy to catch the bus to any of the beaches on the island. Everything was clean and everyone was friendly. Their property is a nice big home with balconies for relaxing and a nice, clean kitchen for cooking. They have drinking water available, which is a really nice perk. And, on our last day, we had a late flight so they dropped our luggage off downtown for us so we didn’t have to return to the hotel after a day at the beach. We just picked it up at their other property. Definitely would stay here again.
Sorrel Stone House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sorrel Stone House offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room comes with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Spratt Bight is 3.4 miles from Sorrel Stone House, and San Luis is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Sorrel Stone House.
No reviews yet.
B&B Iguana Gorda
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, B&B Iguana Gorda offers accommodations in San Andrés, just 3.1 miles from Spratt Bight. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- super nice place. very clean and comfortable rooms. with a nice swimming pool too ideal for cooling off. owner and staff are super helfpul. Beware this is a bit of a trip (not walking distance) from the centre of town or the airport though, so not good if you want to be in the middle of the action. However if you want a more relaxed pace, this place is ideal. note there is also a dive school on-site too, but I didn’t do any tours with them. I get the feeling they’re probably quite good (they were known to other divers in town), but they have limited website/advertising so it’s hard to know for sure.
- Nice garden, quiet location, near to the see, swimming pool, welcoming owner
- El alojamiento es muy lindo y muy limpio si bien queda lejos del centro (algo positivo para mí ) el bus pasa por la puerta del hotel y podes ir a cualquier parte de la isla la atención de Camila excelente
- Die Hotelmanagerin war besonders freundlich und sympathisch. Ein einfaches Frühstück, das aber jeden Tag variiert hat.
- El lugar es muy tranquilo, rodeado de naturaleza y aunque no tiene playa si se encuentra frente al mar, lo que lo hace muy acogedor. Las personas que atienden muy formales y prestas a colaborar.
By The Sea Guest House
One of our top picks in San Andrés – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, By The Sea Guest House is located in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Modern design, large room, breakfast included and shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. No beach across the street but you can reach the nearest beach in 30 minutes by walk or you can take the bus just in front of the property. The managers speak English and they are very helpful about what to do on the island. They provide even a map. Good view of the sea from the room, large patio at the upper floor. Serviced room, so every day the room was cleaned up.
The staff and the couple who owns the property are very nice and accommodating.
For native English speakers, the owners do speak English and the staff solely speaks Spanish.
Breakfast is simple and delicious for a very affordable price.
There is basic free wifi available (good for Whats App and Facebook at most)
Property is about 15-20 min walk to Sprat Bight beach/boardwalk as well as the airport.
Would recommend renting a vehicle if staying longer than 2 days (especially since there are no restaurants in the immediate area).
Our stay at By The Sea Guesthouse was completely great. The hotel is absolutely clean, great location, AC in every room, delicious breakfast (Pancakes, arepas or bread together with eggs and natural juice), and great staff. David, the owner, was there every morning making sure every guest was having a good time by being available to answer all the possible questions, give recommendations, book tours and pretty much everything a tourist can need in the island. The view is as awesome as it looks in the pictures, and if you are as lucky as us, it is possible to see dolphins crossing the ocean from the hotel balcony.
Getting to the hotel is very easy from the airport, and quite close as well (a 10 minute drive). It can be done by taking a taxi in the airport (the fare may vary between 10.000 and 20.000 COP – 3 to 7 USD- it depends on the taxi driver).
- I lover the comfort and homeliness of this guesthouse. I felt very much at home and relaxed here and the place was spotless. Great sized room and shower, lovely staff and breakfast and a brilliant and personable owner!
- Extremely nice staff! Helped us with recommendations and even managed to find a cooking class for us! Very clean rooms! Guesthouse is in a great shape, very beautiful decoration with nice art and pictures of the island! All over a great stay!
Located in San Andrés, 0.8 miles from Spratt Bight, Linda´s Place features free WiFi access and free private parking.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The fact that is close to downtown, that you can tale the bus in front of the house and that it was cheap. The host were nice.
- A very nice place just outside the centre but a convenient bus ride away. Feels like staying with some relatives as Linda and her husband are very caring. The room is basic but good, air-con is powerful and comfortable. Breakfast was really nice too.
- Amabilidad de los dueños. El bus pasa por en frente del alojamiento. Queda a 15 minutos a pie de donde comienza la zona turística. En general nos fue muy bien. 100% recomendado para quien va a conocer y a estar por fuera todo el día. No es un hotel con zonas sociales, piscina, bar ni nada de eso; es un lugar para llegar en la tarde/noche a descansar, tomarse un par de cervezas, tomar una ducha, ver televisión en la habitación un rato y domir tranquilamente. Realmente volvería!!
- La atención del Sr. Elías, muy interesantes sus conversaciones y los desayunos de Martha. Ofrecen el desayuno. La tranquilidad de la ubicación. Está cerca del aeropuerto y del centro de San Andrés.
- En el cuarto faltaba el toma corriente para conectar la tecnología. La cocina estaba equipada pero no queda claro si se puede usar o no, si se le pregunta a Elias se puede usar pero hay q indicarle que cosas uno va a necesitar para cocinar y que se va a cocinar, en fin es raro…
Freedom Of the Seas San Andres
Freedom Of the Seas San Andres is located in San Andrés, just 0.8 miles from Spratt Bight. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Luis San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!