9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roche Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roche Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roche Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roche Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roche Andalucía:
El Celemin de Conil
El Celemin de Conil offers accommodations in Conil de la Frontera. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cádiz is 17 miles from El Celemin de Conil, and Jerez de la Frontera is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 29 miles from El Celemin de Conil.
- We had a very enjoyable stay. Everything was very comfortable and clean.
- Nice place to stay. Friendly owner with a B&B in a beautiful surrounding.
- Peaceful rural setting. Provided you have a car, Conil and other beaches and several restaurants are within reach. Spacious room, nicely furnished. Friendly welcoming owner.
- Extra spacious rooms. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed only 2 days, off-season, but they were very enjoyable.
- The room was very comfortable and the bed and pillows were outstanding.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Paraiso Perdido is located in Conil de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Cádiz is 18 miles from Paraiso Perdido, and Jerez de la Frontera is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 30 miles from Paraiso Perdido.
- Everthing the service the place the owners lovely people
- Very quiet and cosy place, peacefully located, but yet, not far away from everything. Minouche and Kerry are wonderful hosts and do whatever they can to make your stay as pleasant as can be.
Very relaxing place. You relax when entering the property. Very conveniently located couple of minutes from the beach.
Very nice hosts. Feels like home.
Breakfast very original and nice. Served in a basket from 8:30 in the morning to be eaten at your room or where ever you wish.
- Very nice room with big private terrace, the swimming pool and the garden were amazing for relax.
- Fantastic place, great magical getaway. Staff super friendly, the personal chef Juanma was very kind and service impecable. Kerry was awesome and gave us great care and introduction to the hotel and surrounding area. We cannot wait to return! Thank you paraiso perdido for short and sweetest weekend!
Casagrande – La Barrosa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Chiclana de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, 12 miles from Cádiz, Casagrande – La Barrosa features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 21 miles from Casagrande – La Barrosa, and Conil de la Frontera is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- It is a new B and B Villa, very nice decorated, not far from the sea and the promenade where you can find a lot of restaurant. Our room was very tiny, but it was o.k. for 3 days. Parking is possible outside in the calm streets, or you can park it on the premises for Euro 10.00 per day.
- Family owned hotel. 7 minutes to the beach (not so crowded as other ones). We were on a honeymoon at this hotel and Casa Grande provided us champagne as a welcome gift 🙂 Very helpful and kind personnel, unique design of each room. And YES, it’s just like on photos :-))
Very clean, modern decor, quite relaxing break .
Staff very helpful .
Walking distance to lovely beach,bars and restaurants.
La cama si es cómoda ,pero la supletoria no,quizás cuando estén mas rodados todo esté en su punto,una decoración minimalista no tiene que estar falto de muebles para dejar unas llaves, gafas de sol ,un libro o un I-pad.
En la ducha no tienes para dejar los geles a una altura razonable ,en la nuestra estaba en el suelo,sin geles,portarrollos de papel roto.
Al entrar ,si somos tres debe haber tres toallas, sin mencionar nada más para darles otra oportunidad.
- Ubicación excelente, decoración y comodidad instalaciones, amabilidad del personal.
Casa La Felicidad
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Casa La Felicidad is located in Chiclana de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, just 12 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 21 miles from Casa La Felicidad, and Conil de la Frontera is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Very tasty, in a way very simple but very stylish place. The spot was great.
There where some cows in our garden in the morning, we liked that.
The beds where great.
- The owners were a delight– very helpful and very engaging. The husband– a former restaurant owner– did the cooking, the wife the serving of a delicious breakfast. They are retired former entrepreneurs and very interesting. The property was large, casual, comfortable and relaxing– close enough to the “town” to walk for a bite of dinner in the evening or beach during the day. Though the parking was outside of the locked property wall, the neighborhood was quite elegant and car very secure. All the rooms are air conditioned individually with a modern and efficient air conditioner.
- Friendly staff. Nice accommodation, with a view to the pool and the nice Andalusian pateo. It does seem a bit overpriced, considering it was low season and the breakfast wasn’t included.
- liked the size of the room, bathroom and bath. liked sitting on the front veranda in the cool or by the pool in the sun. pleasant place for breakfast. good breakfast.
- Gentillesse,confort,authenticité,super petit déjeuner.Elsa et Nicolas ont le sens de l’accueil.Merci encore pour ce beau moment.
- Very tasty, in a way very simple but very stylish place. The spot was great.
HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA” offers accommodations in Cádiz.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.La Caleta Beach is 25 miles from HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”, and Cathedral from Cadiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Higos Chumbos GHouse
Higos Chumbos GHouse offers accommodations in Chiclana de la Frontera.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Cádiz is 12 miles from Higos Chumbos GHouse, and Jerez de la Frontera is 17 miles away. Jerez Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The woman who runs it, Maria was nice and drove us into town to eat dinner since the house is far from all the restaurants and to the bus stop so we could go to Cadiz for Carnival.
- Me gustó el trato familiar y cordial…de mucha confianza
- El trato de las personas encargadas. Te hacen sentir en tu casa.te lo brindan todo
- La recepcion de Anne a nuestra llegada fue amable, detallista y generosa. Todo un regalo cuando viajas con niños.
- Inma la chica que contrata la propietaria muy simpática con nosotros, he intentaba liviar con nosotros porque la propietaria no fue muy simpática.
Located in Chiclana de la Frontera, 7 miles from Playa La Barrosa, Bahia Guesthouse features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Apparently this place was closed for the season and the owners hadn’t received our booking.
But even though they were closed they took us in. And they were so helpful and kind. They offered us food for half the price because of the inconvinioncy, even though it was absolutely not their fault. The place is very peaceful and beautiful. The owners are wonderful people and the two dogs made the stay even better. Would love to return to this place.
- Definately would recommend it! The owners are really nice and the facility is great. Two gorgeous dogs let us feel like at home. You must try their homemade dinner – delicious and unique!
Très belle maison avec piscine et coin spécialement réservé aux convives.
Le menu tapas à 15€ pour 2 est parfait pour découvrir les saveurs typiques.
Les hôtes sont très sympathiques et accueillants.
- excelente trato si quereis un sitio donde relajarse ese es el lugar perfecto
- Trevligt värdpar som var mycket serviceminded och lagade god frukost och middag på färska lokalproducerade råvaror.
- Apparently this place was closed for the season and the owners hadn’t received our booking.
Located in Vejer de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, 26 miles from Cádiz, Casa Remedios features a sun terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 31 miles from Casa Remedios, and Tarifa is 26 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 34 miles away.
- Nice room with a good view, small bathroom but very clean! Oliva was super nice and gave us a lot of tips on what to see and where to eat! Simple but tasty breakfast!
- Easy to find, drove straight to hotel, owner waiting outside. He then moved his car, so we could park right outside. We booked a normal room, but they had an apartment for an extra 10 euros, with better access.
- The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was brilliant!
- Friendly, quirky decor, great location, nice breakfast.
Rooms were small and poorly maintained
Ana de Viya B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ana de Viya B&B offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Caleta Beach is 2 miles from Ana de Viya B&B, and Cathedral from Cadiz is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The owner was really friendly, the flat has a great location to the beach and you can walk up to town easily.
- It was definitely good value for the money and perfect during carnival – Mrs. Cristina was helpful and nice, our room was clean and quiet. It’s really close to the beach and walking to the old centre takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Property is run by very very nice lady and we really enjoyed our stay there. We were tired and place was quiet and perfect for a good night sleep. Close to the cruise ship port, location was perfect for us as we were embarking next day. Many thanks and see you again.
- Very friendly host. Really close to the beach. Nicely served breakfest.
El lugar era muy cómodo y bien ubicado. Es cercano a la playa y sobre una avenida en la que se puede tomar transporte público fácilmente.
La atención fue muy buena, nos brindaron buena información. Lo tomaría nuevamente.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roche Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roche Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roche Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roche Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!