9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rionegro Antioquia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rionegro Antioquia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rionegro Antioquia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rionegro Antioquia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rionegro Antioquia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rionegro Antioquia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rionegro Antioquia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rionegro Antioquia:
Located in Rionegro, 16 miles from Medellín, Finca Azalea features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guatapé is 16 miles from Finca Azalea, and Barbosa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Natural, clean, comfortable, hosts are really nice people
- Lilian und Nelson waren sehr freundlich und Immer hilfsbereit. Lilian kocht sehr sehr gut! Es war wirklich wie bei guten Freunden!
Casa onde moram os donos da pousada que são muito atenciosos.
Boa localização, retirada nas próximo a centro e comércio.
Ótimo café da manhã.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y la calidez del lugar
- La amabilidad de Lilian y Don Hector, hicieron que todo en el lugar fuese muy fácil. Estuvieron pendientes de todos los detalles. La estadía fue muy buena, el lugar es aseado, amplio y con excelente amoblado. Hay unos perritos que son muy cariñosos. Hermosos
Blue House Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue House Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Rionegro.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medellín is 15 miles from Blue House Aeropuerto, and Guatapé is 16 miles away. José María Córdova International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Conveniently located opposite the San Nicolas Mall where we needed to go. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- owner was very nice and yes they did accept credit cards
- The room was super clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast eggs were fabulous. Most of all, our hostess Loreta was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is also very convenient to a large shopping mall and to a beautiful walking/biking trail.
New mall in the neighborhood and also some
small places to eat.
Staff was very kind.
- Great attention; comfy bed with en-suite; superb breakfast
One of our top picks in Guarne.Located in Guarne, 11 miles from Medellín, Hacienda Erazul features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guatapé is 18 miles from Hacienda Erazul , and Barbosa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 7 miles from Hacienda Erazul.
Un lugar muy tranquilo, verde, y bello. Hay vista de campos y colinas verdes y muchos arboles frutales. Es un paraíso! Los anfitriones son muy amables.
A very peaceful, green, and beautiful place. There’s a view of fields and green hills and lots of fruit trees. It’s a little paradise! The hosts are very nice.
- A wonderful place, country and quiet. Excellent service and the food is delicious.
- Regina and Don were amazing hosts. I was the only guest at the time and they made my stay really enjoyable.
- Everything in the facility was awesome the only inconvenience was that they do not take visa to pay for the room. So now you have to find a near bank to take money out that was an inconvenience but the owner Regina was kind & worked things out w/ exchanging dollars for us.
- The facility was beautiful. The owner and staff were some of the best we have ever seen. We would recommend Haciendo Erazul to everyone. Beautiful sights and great hiking trails. Regina the owner was very accommodating and informative regarding things to do in the area.
- Un lugar muy tranquilo, verde, y bello. Hay vista de campos y colinas verdes y muchos arboles frutales. Es un paraíso! Los anfitriones son muy amables.
Guest House Poblado
One of our best sellers in Medellín! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest House Poblado offers accommodations in Medellín, just 30 miles from Santa Fe de Antioquia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatapé is 28 miles from Guest House Poblado, and Barbosa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 1.2 miles from Guest House Poblado.
El Poblado is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, food and friendly locals.
- Beautiful house with garden. Good breakfast and really kind people.
- The outside space with table tennis and a beautiful garden
This is a very relaxed place so it’s easy to get a good nights sleep. I could stay here very long time.
The shower is super hot. The breakfast is good, and you can get more if you ask for it.
The staff is English speaking and very helpful.
- The breakfast and breakfast staff were really great. The garden is lovely and the location is really good. The shower was nice too and the staff were nice about looking after my stuff while I went away for a night.
- El Poblado, lots of bars, nightlife. Perfect place for few days at city of eternal spring…
Guest House Poblado-Manila
One of our best sellers in Medellín! Guest House Poblado-Manila is located in Medellín, 30 miles from Santa Fe de Antioquia and 28 miles from Guatapé.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Barbosa is 23 miles from Guest House Poblado-Manila, and Itagüí is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
El Poblado is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, food and friendly locals.
- We booked 4 nights in Medellin, but ended up staying for EIGHT, partially because we felt so comfortable and at home in Arthur’s apartment(s). The neighbourhood felt safe and was filled with many restaurants and cute, modern cafes. Metro and big grocery store only a 7 minute walk away. Having a kitchen and two fridges to store our groceries is great. We took advantage of the free use of laundry machine. Pillows were fluffy, and we each got two (a rarity as budget travellers). Wifi was consistent. Arthur and his team are always quick to respond to any enquiries.
- Great location, Arthur (host) very helpful. Good bed and bedding.
- Very friendly staff, good location between the metro and Poblado, near a big supermarket. Bear in mind this is not a hostel. Rather it’s a private apartments with rented rooms. The apartments was clean and the other guests were nice.
- Arthur, the owner, is super friendly and willing to help with anything you may need. We could WhatsApp him questions and he would respond immediately. Also, it’s located in a really quiet street and there is no noise from neighbors. Easy sleeping!
- Perfect location, not really in El Poblado, but de neighbourhood: Manilla. Even better if you’d ask me. Very green, more quiet and a lot of great restaurants. El Poblado with all its bars on 10-15 minute walk. And metro station is close by as well. Room was okay, good value for money. And it’s nice to have a large common area. We didn’t met Arthur but spoke to him via WhatsApp a lot. He was very quick responding every time and also very kind and helpful.
Hotel Casa Zuñiga
Hotel Casa Zuñiga is located in Envigado, just 2.9 miles from Medellín. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Fe de Antioquia is 30 miles from Hotel Casa Zuñiga, and Guatapé is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casa Zuñiga.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Medellin B&B offers accommodations in Medellín, just 1.3 miles from El Poblado Park.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lleras Park is 1.5 miles from Medellin B&B, and 70 Avenue is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 0.6 miles from Medellin B&B.
No reviews yet.
U De Antioquia Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, U De Antioquia Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Medellín, just 1.3 miles from 70 Avenue.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. El Poblado Park is 3.5 miles from U De Antioquia Bed and Breakfast, and Lleras Park is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
La Candelaria is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, convenient public transportation and culture.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at U D Antioquia bed and breakfast Our host we’re very friendly and very helpful Located close to big mall and public transport Beds were very comfertable and breakfast was good
- Very nice family who ran the place, lots of information about where to go and what to see. A different breakfast every morning, good size room, good wifi, shower with hot water and use of kitchen. Nice roof terrace. Plenty to see within walking distance of the property, Jardin Botanico & Parque de Los Deseos to the north and plenty to the south. Metro stations close by.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect; just a five-minute walk to Parque Explora, Jardin Botanico, and Metro station Universidad. My room was good-sized, and had a family-style table and a comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Truly a bargain for the money; I would stay there again.
- Wonderful friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable bed
- Excelente atención la familia completa nos hizo sentir como en casa además que el ambiente era muy bonito además que fueron muy amables
Medellín House B&B
Medellín House B&B offers accommodations in Medellín.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.El Poblado Park is 1.4 miles from Medellín House BB, and Lleras Park is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, a few steps from Medellín House B&B.
- The host was wonderful. She made the B&B feel like home. She prepared hot breakfast and helped me get familiar with the area.
- We selected the B&B just because of the near distance to the airport (5 min walk), but it exceeded our expectations: nice and very clean room, very friendly owner, good breakfast and also the area is nice and it’ s a short drive by Taxi (7000 COP) to the City or El Poblado. So we can really recommend the place also for a longer stay!
- The place is cozy and clean with good crockery if you want to cook. Rocio waited for us until 1 30am due to a delayed flight.
- The staff was very friendly and helped in ever way they could. They made me feel at home. The breakfast was always good the juice and the fruit was great. I liked everything I have no complaints.
- Rocio me brindó una excelente acogida. Me sentí en casa en el B&B. Recomendo altamente el lugar.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rionegro Antioquia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rionegro Antioquia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rionegro Antioquia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rionegro Antioquia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!