9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Quenoche Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Quenoche Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Quenoche Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quenoche Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quenoche Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Quenoche Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Quenoche Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Quenoche Franche-comté:
Belle Maison Contemporaine
You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Belle Maison Contemporaine features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Upon prior request, a meal with a starter, main course, dessert and a bottle of water can be provided for supplement.Dole – Jura Airport is 37.3 miles away. Franche-Comté LGV Paris Rhin Rhône train station is a 15 minute drive while the highway is 10 minutes away from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful accommodation, all clean and very friendly owner Damien (perfect chef). We highly recommend this accommodation.
- Our host was very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. He even gave us a beer when we arrived.
- Enthusiastic and friendly host. Quiet location, comfortable bed, clean and tidy, and offer of dinner if required.
- The land lord went out out of his way to make sure our stay was as perfect as could be and even got an excellent evening 3 course meal for only 8.50 euros which I recommend to anyone and even was given a bottle of bubbly free of charge 😁
Sehr netter Gastgeber, kümmert sich um alle Belange.
Ambitionierter Koch, unbedingt das Abendbrot mit buchen!
Each spacious room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in some areas. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts on request.Bicycles are available at the property free of charge. Free private parking is possible on site. The town of Besançon is a 35-minute drive away.
- Instead of the usual French “petit dejeuner” we enjoyed a “grand dejeuner” (thank you!) We had an excellent time for 3 days in this quiet village. Very friendly owners. This is a truly beautiful green region with many rivers. Besancon is worth a visit; an interesting medieval old town and the important fortification.
- Beautiful cosy stylish house. The friendliness of the hosts is quite exceptional and on par with the quality of the food. Highly recommended!
- The accomodation is splendid. Superbe good mixture of ancient and modern elements. The owners are very nice people who understand their business very well. The diner with local products at the table d’hôtes was a real feast. We have seldom had such a good time. Sorry to leave again.
- War lecker, allerdings für Diabetiker zu sehr im süßen Bereich. Wurde allerdings nicht mitgeteilt. Sonst in dem recht alten Gemäuer angenehm und die Betreuung sehr individuell und angenehm. Sehr zufrieden!
- Een prachtige rustige kamer in een oud gebouw. De eigenaar weet er veel over te vertellen. Heel fijn dat onze fietsen veilig konden worden gestald en dat er een aparte ruimte is waar een koelkast staat waar fris en bier te koop is. s‘Avonds heerlijk gegeten in de chambre d’hotes samen met andere gasten.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Corne aux Vaches
The bright and spacious room features a TV, garden view and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy the property’s shared lounges on the ground floor and upper level.Free WiFi access, private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, table tennis and bicycle rental are available at the property. A washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities are also provided.A daily continental breakfast is provided at Chambres d’Hôtes La Corne aux Vaches. After breakfast, you can go fishing at the nearby pond or enjoy a walk or cycle. In the evening, dinner with the hosts is available if requested 24 hours in advance.Restaurants serving traditional cuisine can be found within a 15-12.4 miles radius of the property.
- Altogether a most amazing place to stay if you enjoy wildlife and the peaceful countryside. I made a last minute booking and within an hour received a phonecall to ask if I would like dinner in the evening. Wonderful hosts and an incredible property with 17 hectares of extremely well kept ground. Two beautiful peacocks, deer a donkey, rabbits and endless space to walk. I will definitely return.
A lovely tranquil place to stop and the owners are very welcoming and helpful. Great facilities, a huge room and secure, private parking for our motorbikes.
Lovely breakfast outside on the terrace in the morning. We would have liked to stay longer to take full advantage of all the facilities on offer and wish we had room in our luggage for the home made preserves available to buy – delicious!
- Very friendly and welcoming owners. Beautiful serene garden ideal for a morning walk.
Thierry and Claire could not have been more accomodating. I felt welcome from the moment I arrived. Easy to find, quick to park… and, after a long day of work, I joined other guests for a wonderful home cooked dinner and good conversation.
The next morning, I wandered around the facility, looking at the animals – peacocks, sheep, deer, pigs, donkey, goats, chickens… etc. And commented that it would be a great place to bring kids. There’s a glorious garden and even a fishing pond.
If you’d like to base yourself somewhere that is without fuss and offers plenty of scope for a good, healthy family holiday, this is a great option.
Big rooms, friendly hosts, nothing is a bother and there are hammocks all over the property if you just want to laze about on a hot summer day.
The hosts / owners are super friendly and share their little piece of heaven with their guests. The entire property is absolutely wonderful with a garden, a park, and a pool. Everything was very nicely decorated with lots of attention to detail. The bathroom was amazing.
We’ll definitely be back to stay for more than one night!
Domaine de Fontenelay
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a coffee machine, while some have a patio. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Domaine de Fontenelay can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Domaine de Fontenelay will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gézier-et-Fontenelay, like skiing, cycling and fishing.Besançon is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Dole is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 30 miles from Domaine de Fontenelay.
- I was treated like one of the family and not a guest
- Very friendly and relaxed family, beautiful house and setting, good chambre d‘hôte.
- Impresionante paisaje, una campiña puramente francesa, espectacular. Kristel, la propietaria es realmente encantadora y te hace sentir como de la familia.
Arrivé tard j ai était tres bien reçu et dépanner
A recommandé en toute circonstance je n hésiterais pas à refaire un location si besoin
La gentillesse , le sourire de la personne nous ayant reçu…
La Confort de la literie les petites attentions communes gel douche rasoir serviettes, la lecture…
La mise à disposition de la cuisine …
Du salon d’attente
Domaine Le Puits du Moulin
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Domaine Le Puits du Moulin features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests can enjoy evening meals upon request.Belfort is 31.1 miles from Domaine Le Puits du Moulin, while Plombières-les-Bains is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 55.9 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome, breakfast with everyone at a long table, aperitifs in the garden, beautiful room in the castle with ensuite bathroom and separate lounge
- Bedroom size and comfort, bathroom – everything new and worked perfectly. Really excellent quality.
Claire and Fabrice were exceptional hosts.
We stayed in a very big, comfortable and nicely decorated room.
The bath on the nice covered swimming pool was amazing.
We enjoyed a charming dinner at the garden with aperitif, two entries, a main dish and a desert, and everything was very well cooked and tasty, enjoying also the company of Claire and Fabrice.
Couldn’t recommend it more!
- Very big and super comfortable room; excellent breakfast
- Mooie kamers en inrichting was zorg aan besteed. Gastvrij koppel.
Auberge Chez Soi
Every room has a private bathroom. Auberge Chez Soi features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Montbéliard is 28.6 miles from Auberge Chez Soi, while La Chaux-de-Fonds is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 43.5 miles from Auberge Chez Soi.
- Friendliness, river, nature, tranquility, decoration of rooms
- The location is nice and quiet. It is a VERY remote place, but you can check before hand on Google Maps, so you can decide whether it is OK for you or not. The Inn is well maintained and furnished. Breakfast is quite OK, standard food from the supermarket.
Incredibly silent lake view outside the property, near forest.
Host are so kind and helpful, feels like home.
Spacious living room with comfort inroom and beding.
Well prepared breakfast.
I can’t ask for more.
- Lovely quiet riverside location, very good table d’hote meal
- Tolle Lage, Natur pur und ein super freundlicher Empfang. Durch das gemeinsame Essen am großen Tisch kann man gut Kontakt zu den anderen Gästen schließen. Wer Ruhe sucht, ist hier richtig: Froschkonzert am Abend und Vogelzwitschern am Morgen.
Chambres d’hôtes Béred Vuillemin
Decorated in a contemporary style, the room features a seating area, wardrobe, desk and free WiFi access. The en suite bathroom includes a walk-in shower, a bathrobe and slippers.A homemade breakfast prepared with local products from the region is served each morning. Guests can enjoy it in the dining room during winter or on the terrace in the warmer weather.Additional features include a bicycle garage and free private parking on site. The Euro Bike Route is only 0.6 miles from the property and Besançon is a 30-minute drive away.
- Hostess was wonderful. Spoke a smattering of English so with my limited French we communicated well. Accommodation was top draw. Breakfast was, and I mean this sincerely folks, fabulous. Best we’ve ever experienced in any similar type of accommodation.
- Everything was excellent ! Design of room , comfort of bed , shower … , just everything . And off course we have to mention the breakfast . Thanks a million .
Everything was just perfect. The decor, the garden is tended with great care.
A beautiful place to stay in. A charming place and very silent.
- I love the way the owner remodeled the some centuries old barn into cosy rooms with modern bathrooms, a very pretty entrance hall and a breakfast area for the guests. It was very quiet, inside and outside of the house. The owner is very charming and doesn’t hesitate to go an extra mile for your comfort like to care for your dinner reservations in a restaurant (great choices, btw) or to serve you a really big breakfast!
- Great host. Very friendly and helpful. We will come back to enjoy the lovely breakfast.
La Colline aux Yeux Doubs
La Colline aux Yeux Doubs offers both attic rooms and rooms with direct access to the pool. Each air-conditioned room includes a TV, a refrigerator and a private bathroom with multi-jet or walk-in shower. There is also a computer, which you can use for free.A continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.Bicycle storage is provided for free and the Eurovelo cycling trail is just 0.6 miles from the property.
Very helpful owner picked us up in the town. The operator of the Tourist Information Centre was great, spoke English and went out of her way to help.
Beautiful location high on the hill.
- Room was comfortable, hosts were friendly and breakfast was simple but tasty.
- Lovely view of the valley from the terrace, and the outdoor pool was very welcome at the end of a hot ride from Besancon. Room was very smart, tea making facilities a nice touch, and a huge modern bathroom. Breakfast was traditionally French with lovely home made jams, croissant and baguette, but no protein. Despite the 5pm check in rule, we managed to get in earlier to enjoy the pool in the afternoon – worth a phone call to the owner if you arrive early.
We stayed here for 1 night.
Very clean, nice rooms, friendly and welcoming owners, close to the village.
- This small bed and breakfast is located in a residential area above Baume les Dames, within walking distance of several restaurants. The hosts were really nice, there is a small pool and a good view of the town. The bathroom was spacious and air con was appreciated, since it was really hot when we were there.
- Very helpful owner picked us up in the town. The operator of the Tourist Information Centre was great, spoke English and went out of her way to help.
Le Tilleul de Ray
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Tilleul de Ray features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Langres is 29.8 miles from Le Tilleul de Ray. Dole – Jura Airport is 42.3 miles from the property.
This is one of the nicest guesthouses we stayed in recent time. The guesthouse is located in an older house which was renovated very tastefully. The rooms are stylish, lovely decorated with a modern touch combining old charm. The hosts are super friendly and helpful and gave us information on restaurants in nearby villages. The breakfast room is absolutely gorgeous and we loved the breakfast together with other guests on a big table. The home made marmelade is delicious.
Ray-sur-Saône definitely is one of the loveliest villages on the Saône. It is extremely quiet and it looks like time has stood still. The houses in the village are old, some lovely renovated. The setting of the village on the Saône river is fantastic. There is a castle on the hill and some lovely walkways around the village.
We will definitely return to this guesthouse in the future.
- The food was wonderful! Tasty, imaginative and plentiful. We were made to feel like one of the family and so nice to have such young people as our hosts. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Lovely place with character and charm. Warm hosts and really good continental breakfast.
- Great location. Clean and big room. Friendly staff.
- Het was zeer gastvrij. Goed ontbijt. Omdat restaurant gesloten was werd er gezorgd voor warme maaltijd.
- This is one of the nicest guesthouses we stayed in recent time. The guesthouse is located in an older house which was renovated very tastefully. The rooms are stylish, lovely decorated with a modern touch combining old charm. The hosts are super friendly and helpful and gave us information on restaurants in nearby villages. The breakfast room is absolutely gorgeous and we loved the breakfast together with other guests on a big table. The home made marmelade is delicious.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Quenoche Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Quenoche Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Quenoche Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Quenoche Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!