9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pocares Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocares Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pocares Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pocares Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pocares Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pocares Puntarenas:
Featuring free WiFi, El Center offers accommodations in Quepos.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 0.7 miles from Quepos. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.Dominical is 23 miles from Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The house is amazing. Beautifully furnished by Carlos, the endearing host. The swimming pool in the middle of the forest is a luxury worth more than the price we paid.
Excellent breakfast. Quiet location, close to Quepos (for a more real-life experience) and close to the park/beach to enjoy this corner of paradise.
I strongly suggest it.
- Great service, the owner is always here to help and is really nice
- Quiet location and nice furnishings and good breakfast
- The hotel is like out of this world. You are in the middle of jungle, but have all the services you need and more. It was the best hotel we stayed in Costa Rica. The view from the room is amazing, the bed is very confortable, we has Tv, a/c, hot water. The decorations and the furniture is awesome. The breakfast is fresh. Carlos is in charge of everything and it makes you feel very welcome. We couldn’t be more pleased that we choosed Casa Mare Nostrum.
- Lovely fresh fruit breakfast with deliciousness omelettes , owner was super nice and helpful. Location was good, just away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas. Watching the monkeys play whilst having breakfast was a highlight.
- The house is amazing. Beautifully furnished by Carlos, the endearing host. The swimming pool in the middle of the forest is a luxury worth more than the price we paid.
Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi, Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quepos is 0.9 miles from Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only, and Dominical is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing time at Cayaba tropical! You are spoilt as in a small luxury resort and you get amazing services without the crowd and noise of big resorts. Delicious breakfast and outstanding level of cleanliness. Ginger and shadow (the two dogs) are super well behaved and made our stay feel like home.
- Tasty and reasonably priced cooked breakfast every morning. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- We loved Coyaba Tropical! It was such a great base for all of our Manuel Antonio area needs. The owners were great, superb breakfast, comfortable accommodations, guidance for tours was great and our night time down time by the pool was rejuvenating to pump us up for the next day’s adventures.
- Every day the breakfast included the most delectable fresh fruit, a large breakfast entree that included eggs. It was always delicious. The decor, ambiance and complete environment of the B&B is incredible. It is beautiful, elegant yet very comfortable. You will feel like you are in the family home of good friends. You feel welcome and at ease. At night the B&B is lit up magically with colorful lights all over the property. Don’t look anywhere else!!
- Decorating was tasteful. Clean, professional, not intrusive, monkeys in the yard!
Didi’s Charming House B&B
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Didi’s Charming House B&B is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 0.9 miles from Quepos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Dominical is 23 miles from Didi’s Charming House B&B, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice, Breakfast was very good. Nice and Quiet and comfortable bed.
- Didi’s bed & breakfast was a really good place to stay. The owner is a nice guy, very friendly though. He made us an delicious diner. Some fresh fish what he picked up from the market that day. If you are looking for a good place to stay go here!
Ezio is a nice host!
Good breakfast and good location!
- Didi ia a very friendly and helpful host. The breakdast is good, you habe the choice between continental ans tico style. And from the balcony you can see lots of animals if you Are patient enough.
- Ezio (the owner and host) is absolutely lovely and helped us out with anything we needed to know, and even helped us arrange transportation to our next destination. He accommodated any request we had, and we were able to come and go as we pleased. The room was quite spacious (we stayed in an upstairs room) and the AC was a lifesaver. Seriously. We also took a dip in the little pool in the evening, which was very nice. Shower was hot, Wifi worked (but can be spotty depending on where your room is), and we were able to walk next door to the fancy hotel for a few happy hour drinks and food.
A True B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, A True B&B offers accommodations in Quepos, just 3.5 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, 1.1 miles from Quepos, MyCasa’s B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Dominical is 23 miles from MyCasa’s B&B, and Esterillos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Loved the staff and the place is really nice surrounded by nature. Also, value for money is just right.
It is hard to think of enough superlatives to properly describe MyCasa. It is in a gorgeous setting, our room (apartment, really) was lovely, and Carlos is a terrific host.
Usually, nit-picker that I am, I can find something wrong with a place. MyCasa is the exception. Carlos, you have ruined my reputation as a complainer!
- Carlos is a terrific host. Place is nice. Best for folks with a car or who value quiet over being centrally located. You can get into central part of town in about 20mins by bus for 50 cents.
- Loved the location of the property and the monkeys. Carlos was very knowledgable and helped us with where to go. Fab breakfast. This is genuine hospitality
- It was amazing! Clean, friendly, beautiful, relaxing, and good location. I would definitely stay there again.
B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Quepos is 1.3 miles from B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS, and Dominical is 23 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The bed was super big and comfortable. The house was a jungle palace. The hosts were very friendly and recommended many nice restaurants and organized a (last minute) zip line trip for us!
- Luxurious house with very friendly hosts. We felt like being in the Hollywood Hills.
Tucked away in the jungle, wonderful and helpful hosts, sloth by the pool, clean and spacious villa, peaceful surroundings.
Note that a 4WD vehicle is recommended.
- The Casa is stunning with amazing view in the middle of the widlife but very close to main street. The owner are so welcoming and helpful. Our daughters love the pool and the little monkeys whom were very close.
- These are rooms rented out in an entire rental villa. We had the luck of being the only ones staying there do it was almost as if we had the entire villa to ourselves. The property managers are very friendly and cook a delicious breakfast in the morning!
Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Quepos is 2.9 miles from Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao, and Dominical is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Encantada Ocean Cottages
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Encantada Ocean Cottages offers accommodations in Esterillos Este. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Jacó is 14 miles from Encantada Ocean Cottages, and Manuel Antonio is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from Encantada Ocean Cottages.
- Friendly staff. Andrea arranged my tour and my taxi back to the airport, and would let me know of any activities. Very quiet. Lovely yoga instructor and class. Great pool, food and drinks. 2 other restaurants very near.
- The food was outstanding at the restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our cottage was charming — not fancy but cozy with an authentic feel. The view of the beach was great. Sunsets were awesome. We had a small porch looking out at the ocean. Guests were there from all over the world — families and couples. No rowdy drunks or druggies.
- Perfectly positioned cabana right on the longest, emptiest beach with fabulous sunsets every night. We had the beachside bungalow which had a quaint boho feel with its relaxing terrace area and king sized bed facing the sea. The pool was a great size surrounded by natural plantings. Breakfast was varied and of a great quality with a really excellent choice. The food in the evening was good but there are also two good restaurants in easy beach walking distance. The room had a rustic kitchenette with a little fridge and the bathroom had a great walk in double shower. The staff were all helpful and very sweet.
- The room was extremely comfortable and the grounds were beautiful. The included breakfast was delicious. There was a high level of attention to detail to the decor; we really appreciated that! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Luis and Samantha took really good care of us during our stay; they were particularly nice and helpful.
- Property is on the beach with a pool and a restaurant. There is daily yoga on site and a surf instructor on site. Wonderful beach with very few people. There are two other hotels with restaurants in walking distance. If you are looking to get away from everything this is your place. If you want nightlife, you can easily drive to Dominical or Uvita. Jaco was just a little further away. Manuel Antonio is also a day trip from here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pocares Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pocares Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pocares Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!