9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peralillo O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Peralillo O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peralillo O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peralillo O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peralillo O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peralillo O’higgins:
Hotel Las Garzas
Hotel Las Garzas is located in Santa Cruz, just 24 miles from San Fernando. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast.
- A beautiful Quinta in stunning surrounds of gardens.
- El ambiente familiar y atención personal de su dueña
- Muy buen lugar! … lo malo es que el telefono que aparece en la pagina es de la dueña y no responde nunca, piscina no es como se ve en la foto. Daniela la niña que atiende alla un 7 increible atencion por parte de ella y muy gentil y amable!!
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la atención de Daniela y Carlos somos muy viajeros, conocemos muchas partes de Chile y el mundo, un bello paisaje o lugar siempre es mejor si la atención de su personal es cariñoso, dispuesto y amable!! Un 7 para ellos.
- Casa de campo hermosa, entorno maravilloso y la atención del personal, Daniela y su marido fue excepcional, lo recomiendo al 100% para un fin de semana en pareja es ideal.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Posada Colchagua offers accommodations in Santa Cruz.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. San Fernando is 25 miles from Posada Colchagua, and Curicó is 29 miles away.
- Lovely B&B property with table and chairs outside each room facing pool. Owner/host spoke some English and was very hospitable. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Great breakfast with fresh cooked eggs. You could shop at nearby market and cook in their kitchen. Close to numerous vineyards.
- The setting is excellent. I would definitely recommend renting a car for this area. The hostess could not have been kinder or more attentive. The rooms were excellent!
- Great experience. Lenora and her team made sure we had an absolutely wonderful experience!
- The service was perfect, the breakfast was yummy and the bikes that are available are the perfect way to enjoy a little ride through the surrounding area
- Friendly staff. I was brought flowers from the property’s gardens.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Barrica Lodge is located in Santa Cruz, just 24 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Curicó is 29 miles from Barrica Lodge, and Colchagua is 1.4 miles from the property.
- The basics were great: bed, shower, breakfast. Nice architecture also. Owners were very friendly.
- The hosts were so gracious for our stay. We were visiting over the New Year holiday, and they invited all the guests for drinks and snacks before we broke for dinner. Just a small gesture that brought us together. A great balance of constant support and privacy!
- It was absolutely wonderful! The location, the friendliness and hospitality of the owners, just excellent.
- Loved the new beds, very comfortable. No extra pillows available nor blankets. It is hot in wine country and they only had duvets and then told us they were intelligent duvets, so we would not be too hot??? We used towels as bed covers after taking the duvet off.
- The room and bed were extremely comfortable, inviting to rest and relax. The owners took care of every single detail, from having flexibility with our check-in time to making reservations for us in restaurants and wineries. They make every effort to create a comfortable community for the few people that stay at the hotel at a time. Or just let you relax and unwind, if that’s what you prefer.
Hostal Whay Hau
Hostal Whay Hau offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San Fernando is 21 miles from Hostal Whay Hau, and Curicó is 25 miles from the property.
- The service was good. The people were very nice and with the will to help.
- Cómodo y preciso para una noche. Buena cama para descansar y tiene de todo. Muy limpio !
La ubicación era excelente, cerca de todos los atractivos de la ciudad.
La atención muy buena, y con una muy buena disposición para con el cliente.
- El recibimiento de la persona encargada, la habitación muy cómoda cama matrimonial en excelentes condiciones de limpieza y mantención, desayuno muy contundente y facilidad de entrar y salir a la hora que quisiéramos.
- La atención del dueño y la Sra. Patty fue excelente, un desayuno maravilloso. Buena atención. Casi estilo familiar.
Hostal Vida 2000
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Vida 2000 offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.San Fernando is 21 miles from Hostal Vida 2000, and Curicó is 25 miles from the property.
- Quirky, with very much its own character. Family owned and operated, even the dog Fiona mucks in by escorting you to your room. Fantastic value for money but I hope you like melon for breakfast.
The rooms and bathrooms were very clean; towels, sheets included.
Parking was included in the gated driveway and you can easily walk to the centro within 10-15 minutes.
Breakfast was included and consisted of one scrambled egg per person; bread, butter, marmalade, etc.; instant coffee, tea; and, additionally, sometimes there was some watermelon or one slice of cheese per person.
We had amazing stay at Hostal Vida 2000. We arrived on a sunday afternoon and Gabriel and his family made our welcome very special.
The rooms are very clean and it has everything you need. Wifi was fast.
It is located quite central so we also could walk to some of the winerys.
They are wonderful hosts and help you with all the informations you need for you stay in Santa Cruz.
Thank you again for everything 🙂
- I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Santa Cruz! While we were staying there we screwed up our transportation for the next day and they were so extremely helpful, they went over and beyond and we are so grateful. They are such a lovely family and are so caring to all the guests. You won’t regret booking with them!
The owners are soooo friendly and helpful! The helped us to book the tours to the vineyards and he even organized a prived driver for us, for a really good price. I can highly recommend this hostel!
Muchas gracias para todo!!!!
Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 22 miles from San Fernando, Casa Pando features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Casa Pando, and Colchagua is 3.9 miles from the property.
- Very clean grounds and peaceful atmosphere and very enthusiastic hosts! Also amazing if not overly plentiful breakfast.
Very cute room, next to the swimming pool. The garden is fantastic for sunbathing after a wine tasting day.
The hosts are perfect and will provide you with great advices but also very nice discussions!
The breakfast is also really good.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. They wanted us to have a great time.
Hosts were outstanding. Helped us organize tours, wineries, meals (we had no vehicle). Ultra professional, but also warm and friendly.
Breakfast truly exceeded expectations. A great place to return to after a long day; pool refreshing. Other travelers friendly, exchange of ideas on what to see very helpful. Can’t imagine a better place to stay; great value for money.
- Lovely people, so knowledgeable about Santa Cruz and the surrounding area. Delicious breakfast and a beautiful garden with a pool and plenty of relaxing space. Great value for money too.
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 27 miles from San Fernando, Callihue Lodge features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from Callihue Lodge, and Colchagua is 7 miles away.
- Mandy was very friendly and made us feel at home. The property is beautiful and resides in a vineyard. You can walk or run around the property. Mandy and Christian have dogs that join along for the walk too. Also there is a barbecue, we didn’t realize we could bring our own food to cook, which is nice! The rooms are very clean.
- We had a great time at our stay with Christian and Mandy. Their property is beautiful, nicely situated next to vineyards. We took daily walks in the vineyard and I even took a 5k run as well. We took advantage of ample outdoor seating as well as the pool. Callihue is located about 10 minutes outside Santa Cruz where many of the wineries are located. We visited OWM winery which is a five minute drive from Callihue and also booked a full day tour with Colchagua Wine Tours – they picked us up and returned us to Callihue so being outside Santa Cruz didn’t pose a challenge for us, though it might for those without a car. We found the location to be perfect for what we wanted. Finally Christian and Mandy were a real treat! Breakfast was always delicious, they prepared us dinner two nights (best meals of the trip), and were all around great hosts. We highly recommend Callihue Lodge!
- Clean, pool and wonderful spot to see the stars at night.
- Mandy and Christian are very nice people. The house is brand new and is well equipped. Perfect if you want to relax and enjoy some wine tasting in the region.
- Nice to have a vineyard in the backyard to walk around. Very nice breakfast. Had feel of intimate b&b. Owners helped with recommendations and reservations.
Cabañas Tierra y Vino
Located in Santa Cruz, 23 miles from San Fernando, Cabañas Tierra y Vino features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Curicó is 25 miles from Cabañas Tierra y Vino, and Colchagua is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Cepas Coloniales
Hostal Cepas Coloniales is located in Santa Cruz, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hostal Cepas Coloniales, and Colchagua is 4.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peralillo O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peralillo O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!