9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nottawa Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Nottawa Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nottawa Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nottawa Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nottawa Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nottawa Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nottawa Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nottawa Ontario:
The Findlay House
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Findlay House is located in Collingwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. Barrie is 26 miles from The Findlay House, and Blue Mountains is 8 miles from the property.
- A very nice experience. Tania and Andrew were very kind and accommodating. Bed was super comfortable! We had a home-cooked breakfast for us in the morning – very nice. Atmosphere was welcoming and very casual. We were showed where everything was and then left to go about our evening. Owner communicated by text, which made things very easy. Also, the Findlay House is close to EVERYTHING – shops, restaurants, downtown, Blue Mountain, Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves, etc.
- Everything was amazing! Great location, incredible staff, excellent food. Very accommodating.
- Tanya was incredibly flexible and easy going, also very helpful with recommendations.
- I felt at home soon as we entered the beautiful home. Beautiful smell and music playing. Everything clean and tastefully decorated. Oxana greeted us and was very helpful and made us an early breakfast the next day. Because of her we made it to the spa on time and without a reservation made it in for a wonderful relaxing morning.
- The mattress was like a cloud but the frame was like thunder against the the drywall. There was even protective double-sided tape glued onto the frame so it wouldn’t damage the wall when the two met each other.
Gables Bed & Breakfast
Gables Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Stayner. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 20 miles from Gables Bed & Breakfast, and Collingwood is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, and amazing couple who ran it. Very friendly and helpful in every way possible.
Lois was very friendly and easy to talk to. Breakfasts were yummy ?
The 2 room suite was plenty of space with spacious bathroom.
Nice quiet area. Would definitely stay again.
- Breakfast was delicious. They made us feel very comfortable in their home.
- The breakfast is nice! They are Very friendly! The room is lovely! Will come back again
- We loved everything about our stay, but especially Lois and Bill who have such obvious passion for, and take such joy in, their business. They offer guests a wonderful, intimate experience in their beautiful, historic home; truly go above and beyond; and prepare an incredible breakfast that is both delicious and feels like a hug.
Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast
Located in Clarksburg, 14 miles from Collingwood, Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Blue Mountains is 6 miles from Heathcote Haven B&B, and Owen Sound is 23 miles away.
- Beautiful location and accomodations. The owner was very friendly and kind and more then accommodating.
- The lady running the home is wonderful and very hospitable!!
- We fortunately had a small living room to ourselves and bathroom. The accommodation is in a great location and our hostess was very welcoming.
- The land was nice and open with great scenery. A pond in the yard with horses next door really made it a relaxing stay. Not to mention that it was close to the nearby towns and villages. The owner was the best part of the stay though! Very welcoming and helpful, with a great sense of humor.
- This is the second year we stay at Heathcote and the hospitality and services are the best. Breakfast is delicious and location is very peaceful.
Angel House Bed and Breakfast
Angel House Bed and Breakfast is located in Creemore, 20 miles from Barrie and 13 miles from Collingwood.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is business center at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Blue Mountains is 18 miles from Angel House B&B, Creemore, and Midland is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 51 miles from Angel House Bed and Breakfast.
- Hostess was friendly and accommodating. Accommodations were very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing.
- Was very close to the downtown, close to restaurant and shops. The room was clean and the owners of the B&B where very friendly and also left us to be un-disturbed which we considered a bonus. We had the Angel Room which had it’s own bathroom which was a bonus as the other 2 rooms shared a bathroom. The room was a good size and had a lot of dresser space. The breakfast was very good and plenty of choices. The pancakes where very light and fluffy and the bacon extra crispy just the way I like it. I would stay again
- Excellent breakfast – quite yummy! Very good waffles and eggs cooked to perfection.
- The hostess is very hospitable. Excellent breakfast.
- The lady running it was very pleasant and accommodating. I felt right at home. The breakfast served was excellent including fresh fruit, muffins, eggs, bacon, toast and jam, coffee.
3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, 3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Clarksburg, just 12 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Blue Mountains is 5 miles from 3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast, and Owen Sound is 24 miles away.
- Complete and delicious breakfasts; tastefully renovated.
- Bart & Kirsty were super nice! The breakfast was fantastic and more than enough. Rooms & washrooms were very clean. The beds were super cozy and comfortable! Had a pleasant stay! Would definitely recommend the place.
- A very warm welcome, followed by a great night’s sleep and a fantastic breakfast. Bart really went all out for us
- The hosts were incredibly friendly and dedicated to ensuring we had the absolute best experience not only while at the bed and breakfast but also while exploring their neighbouring communities and our trip in its entirety. The breakfast provided exceeded our expectations! Absolutely recommend to anyone interested in exploring Blue Mountain and the surrounding areas of Collingwood and Grey County.
- The hosts Bart and Kirsty were extremely nice and a pleasure to talk to. They were able to accommodate our request for an earlier breakfast which exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable and we had a great stay. An added bonus was their 3 Golden Retrievers, which although kept in a separate part of the house, we were able to get some cuddles in with.
Clearview Station & Caboose B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Clearview Station & Caboose B&B offers accommodations in Creemore.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barrie is 20 miles from Clearview & Caboose B&B, and Collingwood is 12 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 52 miles away.
- Breakfast was amazing. I recommend the frittata and maple butter 🙂 The hot tub was also an awesome unexpected bonus.
- We enjoyed the quiet setting of this B & B. Our hosts were very friendly, helpful with directions to activities in the area, and my husband loved to hear of the history of railway memorabilia in this area from Dave. The breakfasts were delicious & consisted of fresh ingredients.
- Beautiful setting and lovely property. Very friendly hosts. Nice breakfast spread.
The Caboose was a unique place to stay! We liked all the little train related items and decorations that were added to make this special B&B even more special. The bed was very comfortable. The caboose was very clean & spacious. Anne & Dave, our hosts were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed our visit with them, while enjoying a very delicious home made breakfast. They really open up their home to you. Use of their hot tub was a bonus!
We loved hearing the history of how the Caboose B & B all started. We highly recommend this unique B&B.
- Staying in a railway caboose was certainly an enjoyable novelty. And being so close to Creemore Brewery was great.
Wasaga Beach BnB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Wasaga Beach BnB is located in Wasaga Beach, just 20 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Collingwood is 7 miles from Wasaga Beach BnB, and Blue Mountains is 15 miles from the property.
- The location was spacious and beautiful, the jetted tub in the bathroom was huge, absolutely loved it.hosts were friendly and breakfast was really yummy.
- The location is amazing, hosts welcoming, and breakfast superb!
- a lovely familiar atmosphere and a very good breakfast with several options.
- The breakfast was great. Also nice people to stay with. I loved how close it was to the beach and there were very few people. The people who have cottages there were very friendly! The water was very calm at times and the sunset beautiful.
Loved being close to everything but off the main area.
You didn’t need to bring a thing!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Casa Cottages is located in Stayner, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Collingwood is 8 miles from Casa Cottages, and Blue Mountains is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sequel Inn Creemore
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Sequel Inn Creemore is located in Creemore in the region of Ontario.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and horseback riding. Barrie is 25 miles from Sequel Inn Creemore, and Collingwood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nottawa Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nottawa Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nottawa Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nottawa Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!