9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Northfield Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Northfield Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Northfield Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Northfield Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Northfield Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Northfield Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Northfield Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Northfield Vermont:
Tucker Hill Inn
Tucker Hill Inn is located in Waitsfield, 26 miles from Burlington and 22 miles from Stowe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 24 miles from Tucker Hill Inn.
- The inn keepers were truly outstanding and welcoming. First rate in every way!
Location to town and mountain access road. Staff is very friendly. Delicious
Breakfast. Pub for late night.
- We arrived late at night and Patti had turned on the stove in our room. Our room was clean, cozy and warm and the welcoming feeling it gave us continued throughout our stay. The owners are wonderful and the property is very charming. We were there for a ski trip to Sugarbush and the Inn is very close to the resort and also very convenient to the Waitsfield shops etc…would definitely recommend and will be making this our “go to” place to stay at Sugarbush!
- The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful. Dining area, lounge area and pub were charming and the pub had great food. There was a breakfast buffet and a great breakfast special which varied every day.
Breakfast was top of the line. Excellent.
Bed was five star for comfort.
Room and bath were very clean.
Maplecroft Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maplecroft Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Barre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Burlington International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Maplecroft is true treasure!! THE most beautiful,and quite, bed and breakfast in the world!! The owners are amazing.
- Incredibly good breakfast. Dan was very nice & helpful. Gorgeous home.
- Dan was friendly and helpful with places to eat / explore. Do not miss the Breakfast, it was great. The house and room and bathroom are spotless. The bathroom amenities were perfect. Wifi was excellent. I judge by towels (these were clean, fluffy and huge (bath sheets)) and toilet paper, double ply (great). Weird judgement items, I know. We would stay there again in a heart beat.
- People were friendly and helpful with directions.
- The breakfast every morning was different and delicious. The owners were amazing and so was their dog Barney. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever been on.
1824 House Inn
Located in Waitsfield, 27 miles from Burlington, 1824 House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Stowe is 18 miles from 1824 House Inn, and Barre is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 25 miles from 1824 House Inn.
No reviews yet.
The Featherbed Inn
Located in Waitsfield, 28 miles from Burlington, The Featherbed Inn features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Stowe is 21 miles from The Featherbed Inn, and Barre is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 25 miles from The Featherbed Inn.
No reviews yet.
Lodge at Millstone Hill
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lodge at Millstone Hill is located in Barre, just 24 miles from Stowe. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burlington International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
High Hill Inn
High Hill Inn offers accommodations in East Montpelier. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stowe is 16 miles from High Hill Inn, and Barre is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- A beautiful setting and home. One that fully represents the Vermont experience. With very friendly and attentive owners that made our stay at High Hill one of the most enjoyable of our world travels.
- This is a really nice location away from the downtown but real close as well. Montpelier is a small town to begin with but the owner was wonderful and made us feel right at home.
- It was easy, pretty cheap, and the owner was very friendly and welcoming (trusting too).
- Very clean, quiet, and hosts were very accommodating and helpful, being present on site and providing outstanding cooked-to-order breakfasts just as they said they would. They made well informed excellent recommendations for dinner in the area. They gracefully accommodated last minute changes, allowing us to arrive very late after our scheduled flight had been cancelled. When our daughter joined us on the last night they made her welcome. The property is set in Scenic Vermont Country and though deep in snow we could only imagine how lovely it would be in spring summer and fall.
- The room that we stayed in was terrific with a very large bathroom and 2 person Jacuzzi. View of the surrounding grounds were breathtaking. It exceeded our expectations. Communication with the innkeepers was exceptional.
West Hill House B&B
One of our top picks in Warren – and a guest favorite.
Located in Warren, 49 miles from Burlington, West Hill House B&B features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Stowe is 25 miles from West Hill House B&B, and Barre is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Good people. Worked very hard to make you feel at home in their home
- The style of the rooms. The hosts make it feel like home.
- Very nice place and really close to Surarbush Resort for ski and golf
- Excellent hosts! Great breakfast, clean and comfortable house.
- Attention was given to every detail. The InnKeepers were very accommodating.
Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins
Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins is located in Waterbury, just 25 miles from Burlington. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Stowe is 13 miles from Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins, and Barre is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Grunberg Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn & Cabins.
- food, folks, atmosphere, laid back attitude, bed was so comfortable, quiet when sleeping, interaction with the caretakers. access to microwave and fridge, fireplace, large tv, cant say enough. awesome stay
- From the get-go, hospitality was top-notch. Excellent communication. Easy going crowd. Comfy, cozy, and cannot wait to experience this gem again in the warmer months.
Pleasent attitude from owners
As soon as you got there they treated you as though you were family and they would do anything for you
Home away from home
- The staff was very accommodating and treated us to a phenomenal breakfast. The main house couldn’t be more picturesque and cozy. The bedding was terribly comfortable and it was so nice to be able to relax in the many sitting rooms after a day on the mountain. Close to Sugarbush and Waterbury, the Grunberg Haus was a perfect getaway.
- Duane and Leah were Awesome! It was very cool chatting with them and getting to know them and some history of the Inn
Old Stagecoach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Old Stagecoach Inn offers accommodations in Waterbury, just 24 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Stowe is 9 miles from Old Stagecoach Inn, and Barre is 16 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very comfy beds. Good breakfast. Very friendly staff.
- Decor/ furnishings complemented the historic setting – quaint and cosy. Host was friendly and incredibly helpful. Amazing breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- The breakfast was unbelievably amazing. You munch on fruit and homemade cinnamon rolls while they custom cook your actual breakfast! Great location. This is an historic building. Everyone was very friendly.
Breakfast was tasty and good selection
Rooms were quiet
Common areas and porch were very nice
- The breakfasts were the best meals we had while tying in th area. The selection was great and the service was outstanding.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Northfield Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Northfield Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Northfield Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Northfield Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!