9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nicolet Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Nicolet Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nicolet Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nicolet Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nicolet Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nicolet Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nicolet Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nicolet Quebec:
Gîte Soleil Levant
Gîte Soleil Levant is located in Trois-Rivières, 29 miles from Drummondville and 27 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Host is very nice, loved the indoor pool. Lovely breakfast. Beautiful gardens.
Wonderful accommodation with an extremely welcoming hostess.
We wouldn’t hesitate to go again and will definitely recommend her home to others.
- The breakfast was great, the pool was warm and the hostess was very amiable.
- Cleanliness, high quality of building materials used, love of details,interest of owner in her guests, indoor pool.
- Beautiful garden. Delicious breakfast with plenty of fruit. Very friendly hostess.
Gîte Maison Parc Delormier
One of our best sellers in Trois-Rivières! Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Gîte Maison Parc Delormier is located in the Trois-Rivieres Ouest neighborhood in Trois-Rivières, just 29 miles from Drummondville.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 29 miles from Gîte Maison Parc Delormie, and Shawinigan is 18 miles away.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Very friendly staff with wonderful breakfast. Clean room and shared bathroom.
- The hostess was welcoming, friendly and helpful with suggestions and maps for various activities. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We would recommend this B&B to others and wish them every success.
The rooms were lovely, clean and the staff was friendly. This BnB is located in a quiet neighborhood about 10 minutes from the town – a car is a must.
They hosts went out of there way to accommodate my vegetarian request for breakfast – they even had soya milk for my coffee
- The room was very comfortable and the interior design was really cool. After a long day, it was nice to be able to use the jacuzzi. The breakfast was also fantastic.
- Hosts were helpful & accommodating. Breakfast was a gourmet treat. We were sorry to leave without taking time to soak in the hot tub.
Gîte Saint-Laurent has a garden with a swimming pool overlooking the Saint Lawrence River. Wi-fi is free in all rooms, and there is a communal lounge with an open fireplace.The 4 bedrooms at Gîte Saint-Laurent have hardwood floors and are decorated with framed artwork. All rooms have a washbasin and a hairdryer, and the rooms share bathroom facilities.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning in the cosy dining room. The restaurants and bars of central Saint-Laurant are just 1.9 miles away.This B & B is situated halfway between Quebec City and Montreal, a 90-minute drive in either direction. Free on-site car parking is available.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Fantastic breakfast and coffee. Very friendly hosts
Tastefully decorated house,run by a charming couple.
Original and nice breakfast.
Nice vieuw on the St. Laurence river.
- The lovely warm welcome from Yolande and her husband, the studio we hired was really spacious and spotlessly clean, the wonderful garden stretching down to the Saint Lawrence River with the swimming pool and the fabulous breakfast we were served.
- This is a lovely place in an ideal location with beautiful views over the St Laurence river. Rene and Yoland were extremely welcoming and couldn’t have been more helpful. The studio was perfect for our 2 day stay with our children and they particularly enjoyed the pool.
- The breakfast is amazing. We stayed here last year and made sure our itinerary this year included a stay at this lovely GITE.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gite Loiselle offers accommodations in Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 30 miles from Gite Loiselle, and Shawinigan is 17 miles away.
- Wonderful! Friendly, helpful, clean, comfortable, five minute walk from town centre, amazing breakfast, beautiful old house.
- Everything was great, friendly owner and very nice accommodations.
Charming,welcoming, fastidious environment!!
Hostess was lovely!! The breakfast ample, delicious and nicely presented.
Would highly recommend this wonderful spot!
- The accomodations were excellent. Need a bigger TV in one room(ours). Breakfast was terrific and more than substantial (creative). The location was spot on with access to the town, short walk everywhere. My wife and I were very satisfied with this Gite.
- Our hostess was friendly; breakfast was excellent. Our room had a great view over the street. Eat at Le Buck around the corner – awesome setting and delicious food.
L’Émérillon is located in Trois-Rivières, 30 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts and 17 miles from Shawinigan. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful large home overlooking the St Lawrence River with private deck for guests. Huge bathroom with full amenities. Loved the location with beautiful area to walk and appreciate the stately homes and within a couple of blocks of the town square and 5 minute walk to eating establishments. The hosts were wonderful and provided a gourmet breakfast and that was perfect in every way! We loved sitting on the deck in the evening watching the boats go by! Truely a gem!!
- Natalie and Marco were excellent and courteous hosts, the breakfast choices were amazing! The homemade waffles and ricotta stuffed french toast were phenomenal. This was an amazing bed and breakfast experience, and we will hopefully be returning in the future. Thank you!
- We loved our stay in this excellent B&B. The hosts were friendly and helpful, the room was large, clean, well furnished and the large verandah overlooking the river sensational. The bathroom was excellent with a great shower! The breakfast excellent and plentiful.
- The breakfasts were great – more than enough and always fruit and bread for toast in addition. Coffee was strong the way we like it. The room was comfortable and bathroom was large, Nice covered porch to sit and watch world go by or ships on St. Lawrence. They were very accommodating to the fact we did not speak French.
Location overlooks waterfront area full of flowers and facilities on St Lawrence River close to center of town and old historic section.
Decor includes masks from round the world and art and a lounge area.
Located in Trois-Rivières in the region of Quebec, 30 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, Maison Wickenden features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The breakfast was about the cutest thing there is. Such an experience 🙂
- Very friendly hosts, comfortable room, and an excellent breakfast.
- The owner was so friendly and welcoming, and she made an absolutely delicious breakfast. The location was also perfect, close to everything but still super quiet.
- Everything. Patrick was a perfect host. He speaks French, English and Spanish and we enjoyed with his chat regarding many interesting topics. The room was lovely, with a cozy decoration, warm and comfortable. It’s very near to the main attractions on foot, and it has a private car park. Patrick prepared a home-made breakfast. I highly recommend this B&B.
- An intelligent, interesting, accommodating host providing a superb breakfast and lodging in a comfortable facility in a pleasant city. A delightful stay.
Yamachiche P.Q. Is located in Yamachiche, just 14 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 19 miles from Yamachiche P.Q., and Shawinigan is 19 miles away.
- Great and comfy room, nice bed, amazing breakfast with homemade products and Isabelle and Jean were just lovely! We will definitely come back!!! 5 stars!!!
- Les échanges avec les propriétaires et le petit déjeuner fabuleux.
- Bon déjeuner avec de belles personnes. On est prêt du village de Fred Pellerin de d’autres petits villages ou de trois rivières et aussi de l’auberge le baluchon le tout à 1h30 de la ville de Montréal Donc c’est très central pour de multiples destination. L’auberge est très propre et les salles de bains séparées ne gênent pas. Dans l’esprit de découvrir des quartiers villages méconnus du Québec c’est parfait
- Großartig das Frühstück, die Gastgeber. Leider konnten wir nicht verlängern…..
Tout était parfait, tant nos hôtes que la nourriture que le confort au sein de l’établissement.
Nous étions de passage pour le festival de la galette de sarrasin et nous sommes bien content d’avoir laissé notre chance à ce festival et d’avoir séjourné dans ce charmant gîte.
Gîte des marguerites B&B
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Gîte des marguerites B&B is located in Saint-Leonard-d’Aston, just 18 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Drummondville is 17 miles from Gîte des marguerites B&B, and Victoriaville is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gite Agricole Les Lilas
Featuring free WiFi, Gite Agricole Les Lilas offers accommodations in Saint Wenceslas, just 16 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Drummondville is 21 miles from Gite Agricole Les Lilas, and Victoriaville is 19 miles away.
- Wonderful to stay in someone’s home in a rural area, rather than a motel along the highway. Well worth the few extra miles. Jacinthe very kindly offered dinner to her guests (we were 5 that evening), with deliciously fine homemade desserts. We were lucky that Claude had time to drive us out to see how a cranberry farm operates. Each room has an unexpected theme, and a shared bathroom really isn’t much of a problem. Hospitality quebecoise!
- Gave special attention to gluten and dairy free diet. Welcoming to dogs. Pastoral location and quiet. Easy to find off Hwy 20. Friendly hosts. Provided a lunch and supper option which was great as this saved us driving anywhere.
- L’accueil, la qualité, la tranquillité, le petit déjeuner
- Petit déjeuner exquis, hôtes sympathiques et passionnants.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux, des hôtes incroyablement gentils, une chambre à thème et un petit déjeuner extra ! On sent que Jacinthe adore recevoir des visiteurs, Claude est très sympathique et souriant et ce fut un moment d’échange très agréable ! Et à 30 min de Trois Rivières. Je recommande !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nicolet Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nicolet Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nicolet Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nicolet Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!