9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In New Minas Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
New Minas Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in New Minas Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Minas Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Minas Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in New Minas Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in New Minas Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In New Minas Nova Scotia:
The Grand Street Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grand Street Inn offers accommodations in Kentville.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Clean ,very hospitalbe good breakfast nice surroundings location close to downtown
- Everything was great. It was quiet, comfortable and central to the things we wanted to see and do
Absolutely Nothing …Couldn’t even leave a comment cause he was the
Owner and Operater of the Inn. Richard Snow was his name and I will
never go back …Disgusted !!
- We liked the staff, uniqueness of the building, breakfast served on hot plates, our very pleasant suite!
- Quiet and comfortable…we were in the attic room and had use of a sitting room.
Farmhouse Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Farmhouse Inn B&B offers accommodations in Canning. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find ticket service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 48 miles from Farmhouse Inn B&B.
- The owners were able to accommodate our specific dietary needs on very short notice. The breakfast provided was absolutely the BEST breakfast we had ever had. They were extremely friendly and easy to reach before our arrival and very approachable and conversational while we were there.
- This was our 3rd time staying at the Inn. Each time has been amazing. Innkeepers are so Friendly & Accommodating Breakfast is spectacular. All homemade and local ingredients. Rooms are so cozy and beautiful.
- The hosts were very nice and prepared us a to-go breakfast one morning so that we could be on our way early.
- Great hosts, tasty breakfast every morning, complimentary coffee in our rooms, new rooms are tastefully decorated and spacious.
- A lovely B & B with friendly hosts/owners.
Gaspereau Valley Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gaspereau Valley Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Wolfville.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The comfort of an old fashioned farm house brought up to standards.owner very friendly and accommodating.would go back and definitely recommend.
- Beautiful restored old home. Excellent host, Zelda. Homemade cheese biscuits and muffins were delicious.
- Close to wineries / Wolfville, and located in the beautiful Gaspereau Valley
- Owner was very friendly and helpful. Venue was convenient for visiting Fundy coast and lovely quiet rural setting. Rooms spotless and could come and go as we wanted to as booked 2 nights
The owner/hostess was very friendly and
we appreciated her hospitality
In Wolfville Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a wrap around terrace with views of the flower garden, this Wolfville bed and breakfast is 1.5 miles from Acadia University. It includes an outdoor hot tub and uniquely decorated rooms.A 2-course gourmet breakfast is served in the large breakfast area at In Wolfville Luxury Bed and Breakfast. Local cuisine is served daily and may include a baked apple, blueberry grunt, or farm fresh eggs.Simply furnished, each spacious room includes solid pine floors and coffee facilities. A cable TV with DVD player is provided along with bathrobes at Luxury Bed and Breakfast Wolfville.The Bay of Fundy is 6.2 miles from the property. The Grand-Pre National Historic Site is 2,450 feet away. Nearby activities include wine tours, whale watching, museums and art galleries.Guests have access to a refrigerator and barbecue facilities at the property.
Loved the blueberry grunt served as part of the breakfast. The owners were very friendly, knowledgeable of the area and very accommodating.
The location was perfect, a short distance to the magical winery bus tour, which was the purpose of our Wolfville visit. The Inn was very clean, and our room and bathroom was spacious. It was the perfect place to stay, and would definitely consider it again.
- Large, modern B&B, tastefully decorated with gorgeous pine floors. Quiet and comfortable room. Delicious, unique breakfast. Hosts were friendly and helpful. It is also very close to the new Lightfoot & Wolfville winery and tasting room (5 minute walk). We learned after check-in that there was a hot tub available to guests, and lovely white robes are provided (along with plastic glasses to enjoy some Valley wine!).
- Beautiful B&B, perfect setting minutes from downtown
- We had the “Seaside” room, which was very spacious, comfortable and quiet with a king-size bed, a sofa and beautiful pine floors. The breakfasts at 0800 or 0830 were excellent and our hosts took special orders for my wife, who was recovering from an illness. A TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs was a nice feature.
- We were treated to a local dish “blueberry grunt” for breakfast and it was delicious. The owners of the property were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and it’s attractions. I would not hesitate to recommend this beautiful B&B to anyone.
- Loved the blueberry grunt served as part of the breakfast. The owners were very friendly, knowledgeable of the area and very accommodating.
Evangeline Inn B&B
Showcasing a terrace and indoor pool, Evangeline Inn B&B is located in Grand pré. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Great restaurant, full breakfast was in included. Lovely room, but small bed for two people.
- Nice accomodation. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good.
- We stayed in the house which was an older Victorian style home. As with any older home there was those wee things that are noticiable however not annoying. It was clean, very comfortable and close to town.
- Indoor pool was excellent temperature with easy accessibility so used it every day..the DIY laundry was easy. The breakfasts were just what we needed to set us up for the day. The location was good for getting out and about to Grand Pre historic site and Evangeline Beach, Windsor, Wolfville and the Annapolis Valley. Staff at reception and at the cafe were all very helpful and friendly.
- The room being part of the house and not part of the motel was especially nice. We had a room with twin beds (which were very comfortable), decent sized tv, a shower with bath “which I appreciated”. I have to compliment them on the decor, it was tops. There was a lovely sitting room on the first floor, a kitchen with microwave, fridge, and a table with chairs. We were offered a breakfast at a small restaurant at the bottom of the driveway, very friendly staff, I would rate the food at 7 on 10. The staff at Evangeline House/motel were especially nice and helpful.
Planters’ Barracks Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Planters’ Barracks Country Inn offers accommodations in Port Williams. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the whole experience at planters barracks b&b country inn. Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful views of port Williams and wolfville is very nice all lite up at night
- Planters barracks is a fantastic B and B. The grounds and house itself are very nice and well maintained. The rooms are large and the ensuite bathroom with soaker bath were great. The best part however were the innkeepers, Erin and Darius. Erin’s morning breakfasts were all home made and so delicious. We will definitely be back to Planters Barracks!
Breakfast was amazing. Hospitality was also marvelous. Close to wineries, restaurants, breweries, and distillery. We want to return in summer when there will be so much more to see.
The bed was very comfortable.
Great attention to detail, tasteful rooms.
Excellent breakfast and helpful staff.
- The service was wonderful and friendly and rooms lovely and beds comfy…maybe a softer pillow option
Delft Haus Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Delft Haus Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Centreville.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 53 miles away.
- Bed and bathroom very comfortable. Breakfast beyond expectations! Very good
- Great owners that really make you feel at home. Excellent meals Debra! Thanks.
- The owners are absolutely wonderful, welcoming people! We felt like we had dropped in on some friends in their lovely home. Their dinner recommendation was perfect, as was the breakfast the next morning.
- Proprietors were great – made me feel very welcome! Room was amazing! Breakfast was awesome! I would love to go back!
The room was cozy and warm feeling. An ensuite with double sinks was a bonus.
The three course breakfast was great.
PillowCase Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, PillowCase Bed & Breakfast is located in Berwick in the region of Nova Scotia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful B&B – nice hosts, lovely breakfast and gorgeous rooms.
- Lorraine and Doug are wonderful hosts and very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was home made and delicious. The property has a wonderful historic feel and Lorraine and Doug really make you feel welcome.
- The B&B is a lovely, attractive property in a rural setting. A quiet sleep in a very comfortable bed is guaranteed. The town of Berwick, with a variety of services, is nearby. The house is tastefully decorated. It is very easy to settle in for a comfortable stay. Lorraine and Doug are terrific hosts. Lorraine’s cooking is excellent and tasty.
- Our hostess and host were wonderful to talk with and made helpful suggestions with respect to the remainder of our time in Nova Scotia. The Berwick location is in the middle of the Annapolis Valley between Annapolis Royal and Grand Pre.
- Lovely home. Warm hospitality. Great breakfast. Good location
The Stella Rose B&B
The Stella Rose B&B offers accommodations in Wolfville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Great food, room, and hospitality, not to mention the four legged social committee LOL
- Wonderful stay as usual. Neil and Robin are wonderful hosts. The location is great.
- The owners were very welcoming…..the B & B was very cozy….the breakfast was amazing!!! Will definitely go back.
Perfect spot for acadia university tours
- Wonderful place. Beautiful home, cozy and inviting. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic!!!! We had such a warm, inviting experience. I would strongly recommend the place and we will definitely be coming back.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In New Minas Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in New Minas Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in New Minas Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in New Minas Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!