9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuilly-sur-eure Lower Normandy:
Located in Manou in the region of Centre, 25 miles from Chartres, La Jibélène features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Dreux is 24 miles from La Jibélène, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 14 miles away.
We arrived at 19:30, tired after a 10 hours trip. It was a warm welcome, what a friendly owners Martine and Andre.They offered us drinks. Martine offered to fix us something for dinner, but that was not necessary. Our two kids had fun in the pool till 21:00.
Our room was very nice and tidy with a beautiful view on the garden. The beds and cushions were such a relief after lying on a camping bed for two weeks.
In the morning Martine made us a delicious breakfast with local products. The homemade lemon cake was the best we had so far. We sat an hour or so at the breakfast table and had a nice conversation with Martine and Andre.
We would for certain book this b&b again!
les propriétaires sont très accueillant et très sympathiques table d’hôte excellente avec des bons produits ainsi que le petit déjeuner gargantuesque .
Nous y retournerons
Tout ! et c’est très rare. Notre séjour a été parfait.
Je n’ai rien à dire.
L’accueil chaleureux, notre chambre était accueillante et cosy (bonne literie, petites douceurs, boissons chaudes).
L’offre TV avec canal + . PARFAIT
Très belle maison restaurée avec goût, avec un grand jardin. Grande suite familiale, joliment décorée et permettant de loger confortablement une famille de 5 personnes. Parking sur place.
Le petit déjeuner est excellent avec des produits maison. Environnement très calme bien qu’un peu isolé.
- Calme,ambiance et accueil raffinés.petits déjeuners merveilleux.
- We arrived at 19:30, tired after a 10 hours trip. It was a warm welcome, what a friendly owners Martine and Andre.They offered us drinks. Martine offered to fix us something for dinner, but that was not necessary. Our two kids had fun in the pool till 21:00.
La Longère du Perche
Located in Manou in the region of Centre, 25 miles from Chartres, La Longère du Perche features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Dreux is 24 miles from La Longère du Perche, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 14 miles from the property.
- This place is a gem. Chantal and Jean Louis were very welcoming and very jolly, our room was lovely and breakfast was great. Just the job
- Chantal was an amazing host and we felt well looked after, despite a little bit of a language barrier! The breakfast was delicious, with home baked bread and local confitures. The garden was brilliant for kids. The beds were very comfortable. There was a small selection of very nice restaurants from around 10-15 minutes drive away.
- Beautiful property,very clean,Chantal was the perfect host.Breakfast exceeded expectations.
- Loved this charming, quirky place and would have liked to have stayed longer than our two nights. Our hosts were helpful and delightful. Fortunate enough not be sharing with other guests so had more space.
- This is a great place for an overnight stay and the couple who own the property could not have been more welcoming. We had booked a dinner locally but the lady of the house recommended another restaurant and we hade one of the best meals there at a very reasonable cost. A very friendly dog added to the stay
Moulin de Sévoux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Moulin de Sévoux offers accommodations in Malétable, just 29 miles from Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles away.
Very friendly welcome in an extremely charming B & B. I had a great diner in the charming company of the owners, and spent a very nice and relaxing evening together with them.
Breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would recommend this B & B to all people visiting this part of Normandy.
- Beautidul hotel-like facilities and very luxurious
- The hosts were brilliant and the place is just so lovely.
- Accueil très chaleureux de Luc & Annick, la tranquillité des lieux, le confort de notre chambre, le côté très typique du gite et des ses alentours
- Das Haus liegt malerisch an einem Bach zwischen Wiesen und Wäldern in absoluter Ruhe. Es fügt sich harmonisch in die Landschaft ein. Von den Gastgebern wird man sehr herzlich, wie alte Freunde empfangen. Die Zimmer und die Einrichtungen erzeugen eine entspannte Atmosphäre, die zum Dableiben einlädt. Alles ist gut auf einander abgestimmt, und der Komfort entspricht fast einem 4-Sterne-Hotel, auch wenn es keinen Fön gibt. Ein wunderbares Bett, viele Fernsehprogramme, ein appetitliches Abendessen in freundschaftlilcher Atmosphäre und ein ausgiebiges Frühstück mit Omlette und frischen Croissants machten den Aufenthalt zu einem perfekten Erlebnis. Ich habe mich schon lange nicht mehr so wohl gefühlt wie in dieser alten Wassermühle.
- Very friendly welcome in an extremely charming B & B. I had a great diner in the charming company of the owners, and spent a very nice and relaxing evening together with them.
Le Bout du bois
Located in Montireau, 21 miles from Chartres, Le Bout du bois features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dreux is 28 miles from Le Bout du bois, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 23 miles away.
- Lovely large room,quality fittings and very comfortable large bed, great homemade breakfast
- Very comfortable and pleasant stay. Wonderful hosts attentive and helpful. Lovely location.
- Distinctly different. Antiquity, tranquility, home-produced food and apple juice. very helpful hostess.
- This is not a place just to stay. It’s a privelege to experience a beautiful old chateau that is loved by its owners. We were welcomed as friends. It’s all wonderfully French including the food.
- Le Bout du Bois is a house of much character, full of intriguing details and much charm. The hostess was very kind, thoughtful and helpful. Everything was provided to make our stay an exceptional experience. We will return.
Le Bistrot des Ecuries
Located in Rémalard, 30 miles from Alençon, Le Bistrot des Ecuries features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
A large country style double room (not a family room) in an old character farmhouse, very nice bathroom.
The owner very charming, loaned me her kettle .
- Le cadre, le petit dej et la gentillesse de l hotesse
Les chevaux et le chat !
La gentillesse de la Proprietaire
- accueil très chaleureux et sympathique. Bonne qualité du restaurant et joli cadre mais un peu cher.
- De bonnes produits régionaux font la base des repas. La renovation de l’ancien ferme sehr présente très professionelle, surtout sous l’aspect écologique.
- A large country style double room (not a family room) in an old character farmhouse, very nice bathroom.
Chambres d’Hotes Château de la Puisaye
Located in Verneuil-sur-Avre in the region of Haute-Normandie, 23 miles from Évreux, Chambres d’Hotes Château de la Puisaye features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Dreux is 20 miles from dHotes Château Puisaye, and Bernay is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Château de la Puisaye.
- Home made jams a bonus. The breakfast cheese and ham was delicious and very welcome. Beautiful fresh eggs were also available.
- Beautiful chateau with proper old school charm and character. Beds super comfy and rooms clean and welcoming.
Lovely hosts, elegant, peaceful chateau.
The hosts keep bees and at breakfast you can sample their honey. Enjoying the vast grounds were also 3 adorable Viking dogs as well as chicken, a horse and a donkey to keep the horse company!
The chateau is a short drive to the village where you can get a direct train to Paris in approximately 1 hr.
- We were made to feel so welcome and the history and design of this classic house took us back in time.
- Exquisite place with z great family atmosphere and magnificent welcom
Located in La Chapelle-Montligeon in the region of Basse-Normandie, 25 miles from Alençon, Le bourgis features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 56 miles from Le bourgis.
- The accommodations were comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was delightful. Everything on the table was locally produced – butter from a farmer nearby, an assortment of homemade jams – all served at the host’s dining table overlooking a beautiful garden. And, our host was warm, friendly, and eager to help us explore the region.
- “The property is so beautiful with a lovely garden. A 10/10 for the services and hospitality, nothing was too much to ask and they made us feel so welcome. Thank you!
Warm & friendly hosts.
Enjoyed the rustic and arty atmosphere.
Lovely local produce for breakfast
- the house was very nice but not to everybody’s liking as it is very old and therefore full of old stuff around. The garden is amazing!!! Beds are comfy and clean; breakfast perfect.
La décoration/ la bâtisse
La nature tout autour
La Trimardière is located in Verneuil-sur-Avre, 22 miles from Évreux and 21 miles from Dreux.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Breakfast was a very traditional French style just like the house. The host made us feel very much at home.
The room is very elegant and spacious. It has everything you need.
La Trimardiere is locate between walking distance to the historical village.
- Very pleasant house and garden within easy reach of town centre. The lady of the house was very helpful and provided an excellent continental breakfast. Unfortunately due to business meetings I did not have the time to fully appreciate the spread.
- Fabulous place, with lovely decor. The room was huge with lovely furnishings and comfy bed. The bathroom and shower were excellent. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was taken sitting at a large dining table in the dining room surrounded by beautiful furnishings. The food was excellent, but the portions were very small.
- Beautifully restored house very close to the town centre, yet peaceful. Attentive delightful host.
- Small hotel with large comfortable rooms, very friendly owner, good breakfasts
- Breakfast was a very traditional French style just like the house. The host made us feel very much at home.
Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie offers accommodations in Nocé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find babysitting services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Alençon is 28 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie, and Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton is 26 miles away.
- Home made yogurt and 3 different jams along with plenty of coffee for breakfast.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was truly amazing with a lot of their own produce used.
- Peace and quiet. This is what we were looking for. Not much to do – just relax and breathe deeply. Delicious breakfast with home made products was a final touch. Worth to visit again.
- Olivier and Clare were very welcoming and treated us like guests in their own home. They spoke good english but were happy to let me practice my French on them. The breakfast was excellent, everything was really fresh and beautifully presented.
- Super comfy twin beds, absolutely delicious petit dejeuner, very convivial and helpful owners. Totally recommended. Was there with my aunt.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuilly-sur-eure Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!