9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mogor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mogor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mogor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mogor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mogor Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mogor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mogor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mogor Galicia:
Located in Lérez, Habitaciones Pontevedra has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units come with a terrace with mountain views, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
Habitación grande con cama muy cómoda y baño nuevo
Muy practico tener microondas y nevera dentro de la habitación
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
Hostal Casa Martinez
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Martinez offers accommodations in Bueu. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, snorkeling and cycling. Vigo is 5.6 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez, while Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez.
- La amabilidad de los dueños, la comodidad del colchón y de la almohada, y el desayuno espectacular… Como estar en casa!
Los propietarios Ivonne y Jesús, encantadores y excelentes anfitriones.
El desayuno, abundante, natural, y muy sabroso, con música cubana en directo (una experiencia muy especial).
Nos encantó la decoración de las habitaciones . Parece un hotel
- Ivonne y Jesús son muy buenos anfitriones, son muy atentos en todo Esta todo muy limpio y cuidado. Muy recomendables los desayunos y las cenas.
- Proprietari gentilissimi, ottima colazione, stanza silenziosa e confortevole
Sitio ideal, limpieza exquisita, habitación superbien cuidada con colchones como el que podamos tener en nuestra propia casa.
Los anfitriones muy serviciales y atentos para todo lo que necesites.
El desayuno único 100% casero y buenísimo.
SIN DUDA SI VUELVO A ESA ZONA REPETIRÉ ALLÍ.
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- El trato y la hospitalidad inmejorable de Monica y Juan
- El desayuno buenísimo, con productos biológicos 100% y hecho al momento. La amabilidad de Juan y Mónica que nos hicieron sentir como en casa, así como las charlas tan productivas!!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 5 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 14 miles away. Vigo Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pazo a Capitana
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The whole experience. You’re 5 minutes walk into town yet you feel you are in the country. Loved the fruit trees the birds hens everything to do with nature it was just amazing. The breakfast was exceptional. We will definitely be back and will recommend to all we know.
- The property was a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms and en-suite facilities.
- This is a lovely small intimate hotel, set in lovely tranquil gardens. The buildings have retained lots of old features and are full of charm. It is immaculately clean. The staff are friendly and generous, the breakfast was excellent and healthy. The location is within 5 minutes walk to town centre and all amenities. We would recommend.
- Incredibly beautiful working bodega. Fantastic staff, especially Marta who is a treasure. What relaxation in luxury just 5 minutes from the center or seafront.
- We had a lovely welcome at the property, which was easy to find and located within easy walking distance of everything in the town. Easy on site parking. The house and grounds are just stunning, and we were welcomed with a glass of their own wine. Our room was lovely, couldn’t have asked for anything more. Breakfast had a wide selection of food including lots of fresh fruit and juice. We got good recommendations for dinner places and nearby places to visit.
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center, overlooking Vigo Marina. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Cathedral.Rooms at Hostal Real feature simple, traditional decor and include a TV and heating, while bathrooms may be shared or private. Many rooms also have a balcony.There are several bars and restaurants located on the same street and the famous Oyster Street is a few minutes’ walk away. The Mercado de Piedra Market is 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Puerta del Sol.The property is 350 feet from Charlie Rivel Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Samil Beach. You can go surfing and diving, or catch a ferry across to the Cies Islands.The Real guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport and around 1 hours’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ourense.
Location! Close to port for Vigo Island trip, close to old town
Very friendly owner.
- Excellent central location for exploring, restaurants, bars etc. Lady running the place could not have been nicer. Shared bathrooms kept very clean. Excellent value for money given the location.
- Everything was ok, the host was very kind and helpful, the room clean.
- Homely and spacious room, very convenient location in old town.
- It is located in casco bello. May be you need sometime to find it but once you are there you see it’s in the most happening places in Vigo.
- Location! Close to port for Vigo Island trip, close to old town
Alojamiento Ideal grupo
Located in Vigo, Alojamiento Ideal grupo has accommodations with free WiFi, within one mile of Estación Maritima.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A microwave and coffee machine are also available.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.SOS Children’s Villages is 1,200 feet from the bed and breakfast, while General Union of Workers is 0.4 miles away. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very nice place to stay, well located and comfortable.
- Good for an overnight, cheap accommodation not too far from the centre. Wifi worked well, kitchen to use for guests. Don’t expect luxury for this price.
- Nice accommodation with shared kitchen, laundry facilities, living room. Very good for longer stay.
- Nobody else was there when we were so we had the whole house to ourselves + washing machines and drier are free.
cozy place 🙂 took good rest on the way to Santiago.
close by supermarket and be able to cooking!
International Hostel Lapplandia B&B.
Located in Vigo with Estación Maritima and ONCE nearby, International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Provides accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Can arrange a bicycle rental service.General Union of Workers is 900 feet from the accommodation, while Vigo Official College of Physicians is 900 feet from the property. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- I was given a very warm welcome with coffee and biscuits, as well as lots of tips on where to go and what to do in Vigo. Breakfast was nice. The bed was very comfortable!
- Very nice and helpfull owner. Great localisation. Comfy bed. Soy milk available for breakfast!
- Hostel was cute, our room was in pink colour, people were nice. Now there is reconstruction, but it’s not problem. After it I’m sure it would be really beautifull stay for less money.
- Very nice experience, nice location,close to the railway station and close to the center and old town, also in the proximity of nice streets. The owner is super nice and attentive, he took us , the guests, to a nearby city for sightseeing in his car, breakfast is also nice, highly recommended!
- The bathroom was very clean. I had a room for myself….otherwise it could get very crowdy, since the room was very little 🙂
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located within 2.5 miles of Estación Maritima and 0.6 miles of Galicia Sea Museum in Vigo, Hotel Playa has accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Workers’ Commissions is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while National Social Security Institute is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from HOTEL PLAYA.
- Fantastic location, just a short walk from several beaches, and “terrazas” and restaurants overlooking the see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Our room, while in need of refurbishment, had an incredible private terrace with views out over the ocean and nearby port.
- The staff was very accommodating and super generous.The room was spacious with a fabulous deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine looking over the trees to the ocean. The personal touch of drawings and special artistic touches was an added bonus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
- Had a dehumidifier in bathroom so we were able to dry our washing. .
- Ótima localização, simpatia dos funcionários, que demonstraram ser muito prestáveis e compreensivos.
- Talvez do roupeiro embutido, mas com cruzetas de plástico e muito más
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mogor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mogor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mogor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mogor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!