9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mille-Isles Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Mille-Isles Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mille-Isles Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mille-Isles Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mille-Isles Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mille-Isles Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mille-Isles Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mille-isles Quebec:
Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B offers accommodations in Sainte-Adèle, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 30 miles from Pamplemousse B&B, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 39 miles from Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B.
- Wonderful breakfasts; comfy bed; very hospitable hosts; very clean!
- The location was beautiful. The grounds had lovely gardens and a relaxing and beautiful screened in gazebo to lounge in. The bed was super comfy and the room was charming. The hosts were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was superb!
- The breakfast was marvellous.Lise and Claude were excellent hosts.Quiet location and withon walking distance to fabulous restaurants
- Breakfast was good. Hosts were friendly and helpful.
- Very charming house on a quiet street. Excellent breakfast along with the hosts!
Pantoufles Et Confiture
Featuring free WiFi, Pantoufles Et Confiture offers accommodations in Brownsburg, just 20 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Jérôme is 23 miles from Pantoufles Et Confiture, and Saint-Eustache is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 40 miles from Pantoufles Et Confiture.
- The suite was spacious, well appointed and exceptionally clean. The setting in the midst of the forest made for a peaceful weekend getaway. Our breakfast was absolutely delicious and ample, served in a beautiful breakfast nook overlooking the backyard and woods where we could view chickadees, bluejays and chickens (!!) while dining. I would highly recommend this B&B to friends and family. Next time, we’ll bring our snowshoes.
- Everything was perfect. Great host, excellent breakfast and the hens were alot of fun, especially for my one year old, she was very entertained by them. We came from the city, so we enjoyed getting out at night to watch the stars :).
- Very nice breakfast served in a lovely room with a great view of the forest, with hens walking around pecking at the ground. Great welcoming the night before as well. The room is the entire basement floor of the house so plenty of space for our family of four. The main bed was very comfortable and the fold-out sofa bed was comfortable too.
- Private bedroom, private bathroom,private living room with tv and DVD player in addition to a private entrance.Very clean and decorated with so much taste… Fantastic breakfast (definitely like a brunch) which can be choosen from the 5 options menu served in a cozy solarium where you can admire the hens running around and the beatiful forest.
This is absolutely amazing!! What a lovely place.
Lovely owner, lovely property, looooovely basement what is all yours.
Upon arrival we decided to take out food, switch off our cellphones, get some wine and a good movie and just relax and surrender to this lovely place.
On our bed we found a breakfast menu where you can choose your preference from. The next morning you get your fresh, hand made and personally made breakfast in the patio. Chickens are out, sun is out and we were re-born!
Also, very large bathroom with nice shower.
Ski Et Spa
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ski Et Spa is located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Ski Et Spa, and Laval is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 37 miles from Ski Et Spa.
No reviews yet.
Gîte de l’Artiste Perron
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Gîte de l’Artiste Perron is located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, just 30 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Laval is 28 miles from Gîte de l’Artiste Perron, and Saint-Jérôme is 11 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- superb atmosphere and welcoming, very nice to every detail
- This is the Best B&B we visited! The hosts Raymonde and Jean-Marc warmly welcomed us at the door. The place is EXTRA clean, all newly renovated. We slept in bamboo bedsheets, most confortable bed I ever slept in. The rooms in expertly decorated and very inviting. Generous homemade breakfast was served in crystal dishes.
- Accueil TRES chaleureux, endroit vraiment bien entretenu (propreté déconcertante et souci du détail), literie haut de gamme (super confortable), cuisine entièrement équipée (accès au BBQ) et que dire des petits déjeuner servis par les propriétaires devant le foyer (présentation, nourriture et service, dignes des plus grands hôtels). Wow !!! Ça valait grandement le déplacement.
- L’accueil, l’ambiance, la décoration, les équipements, le petit-déjeuner, tout était parfait.
- Le lit était comfortable, la chambre propre , beau décor, très bel endroit, intime et Les propriétaires sont avenants, gentils disponibles. Le déjeuners est digne des plus grands hôtels. Un endroit qui va surprendre puisque situé sous la demeure principale mais quelle surprise ! Une entrée privée , personnellement nous avions une chambre avec salon privé … un beau petit coin lavabo… Le reste des chambres sont toutes aussi belles, au goût du jour , vraiment très très bien . Une nuit c’est pas assez comme dirait une certaine publicité ! Martine et Jacinthe Leblanc
Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique B & B
Surrounded by apple and maple trees, this Saint-Sauveur B&B is half a mile from Mont Saint-Sauveur ski hills. A hot tub is featured on site. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Overlooking the Laurentian Mountains, individually decorated rooms at Le Petit Clocher offer a private bathroom. Cable TV is available.A 3-course breakfast is served daily at Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique. This converted monastery also features a terrace.An airport shuttle service is available at this bed and breakfast. Guests may also enjoy room service.For afternoon relaxation, guests can visit Polar Bear’s Club Spa 4.2 miles away. Mont Saint-Sauveur Water Park is half a mile away. Montreal city center is a 45 minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- We loved the place, nice historical building, very welcoming personnel and beautiful view.
- Magical setting high up in St-Sauveur. Very nicely decorated comfortable rooms.
- cosy property, very good breakfast and helpful owner
- Food was incredible. Host was attentive yet discreet. Excellent location
- Location, breakfast, setting and garden, ambience.
Le Septentrion B&B
Located in Morin Heights, 24 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Le Septentrion B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 6 miles from Le Septentrion B&B, and Saint-Jérôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The owner was welcoming and the breakfast was made to perfection!
- Great, clean, comfortable B&B with excellent facilities and service.
- It is a place you can go and get away just pure relaxation.
- The room was amazing! Very well decorated. It was really something. Breakfast was good and it was nice and quiet to sleep.
- The owner Dany, was fantastic! I love the ambiance, and the fact that it’s homy. I also loved all the small details he puts in each room, bathroom etc.
Au Clos Rolland
One of our best sellers in Sainte-Adèle! This quaint Ste- Adele bed and breakfast is located in the Laurentians region of Quebec. The inn provides guests with a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The classical decorated rooms feature a private bathroom and small seating area. The Au Clos Roland rooms also feature a work desk.Guests at the inn can play on the tennis courts or relax in the garden. The inn library is equipped for business meetings.Au Clos Roland is within a 5-minute walk of the P’tit Train du Nord Park. The property features ski storage facilities and will arrange lift tickets for guests.
- Our hosts were simply fabulous. She is a wonderful gourmet chef & he is a pastry chef!!! Beautiful decor, spacious rooms.
- This was one of the most wonderful places we’ve ever stayed! The hosts were fantastic, the room and inn just gorgeous, and the breakfast delicious. We were on our way to pick up our boys from camp the next morning, and this was a perfect stop-over for the night and morning. Thank you! We hope to be back again!
- Felt like a valued guest, one of the friendliest hosts we’ve ever had.
- Great exposure to a fine Auberge in a small French Canadian village. Marvelous.
- Great place, beautiful house and an amazing breakfast and service
Gîte Couette et Girouette
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Gîte Couette et Girouette is located in Sainte-Adèle in the region of Quebec, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 30 miles from Gîte Girouette des Gloor, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 3.6 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The location was great and everything was very clean. The host and hostess were very attentive to our needs. The breakfast was very, very tasty and well-presented.
- Amazing four course breakfast, and great location near restaurants a scenic lake and the rail trail.
- L’accueil , le déjeuner, l’état des lieux impécable
- Todo. La pareja son encantadores, el desayuno fue exquisito.
- Chambre spacieuse pour nous 3 avec notre salle de bain privée. Excellent déjeuner fait avec beaucoup d’attention et un hôte très accommodant
Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble offers accommodations in Mirabel, just 24 miles from Laval.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 20 miles from Côte Hermas Gîte au, and Saint-Jérôme is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 25 miles from Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble.
- Great hosts, superb breakfast, quiet location, I’ll be back.
- The hosts and the service were great. We felt really welcome
- WE LOVED THE OWNERS AS WELL AS THE SUPERB BREAKFAST. THIS WAS OUR SECOND VISIT AND WE ARE LOOKING FOREWARD TO THE THIRD NEXT SUMMER. WE TRY A DIFFERENT ROOM EACH VISIT. GOT TO LOVE THE HOT TUB. THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT CAN NOT BE SURPASSED.
- Host and hostess food and amenities They went out of their way to make our experience unique and enjoyable!!
- The hospitality was outstanding, amassing breakfast, the surrounding grap trees are beautifully.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mille-isles Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mille-Isles Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mille-Isles Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mille-Isles Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!