9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mangaratiba Rio De Janeiro State:
Featuring free WiFi, Pousada Platôdasilhas offers accommodations in Angra dos Reis. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abraão is 11 miles from Pousada Platôdasilhas, and Barra Grande is 29 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast was awesome. We arrived and made our way around this beautiful port town. Very friendly small city. Our boat ride on Saturday and Sunday was awesome. We saw beautiful islands from a schooner. Very reasonable price for both trips
- Só uma coisa ficou a desejar, possamos dizer assim,o coberto do quarto estava com cheiro de forma que muita gente usou mais não foi lavado, somente isso, o restante foi excelente.
- A pousada fica de frente para o mar e tem uma vista incrível
- El desayuno superó mis expectativas, buena vista de la playa do Machado.
- Adoramos o atendimento, pessoas mto bem atenciosos, prestativos, deram dicas d passeios na redondeza e gentis desde a entrada até a saída! Café da manhã mto bom, cama confortável.. adoramos tdo!
Cama & Cafe Pe na Areia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Cama & Cafe Pe na Areia offers accommodations in Abraão.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Angra dos Reis is 13 miles from Cama & Cafe Pe na Areia, and Itacuruçá is 22 miles away.
- The room was a little bigger than the bed but the bed and furniture were very nice and comfortable. Wifi was excellent at all times. Bathroom was very nice. Hot water always available. The breakfast area with view to the sea was the best!!!
- Javier is the best and there is nothing cooler than 5 o’clock coffee & cake!
- The location was great, easy access to all the restaurant on the island. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. Breakfast was also good (simple, but good).
Big and comfy room with nice furniture
Really great shower
Breakfast and long tea time! Wonderful variety and quality
Very Good restaurant below, part of the “pousada”
- very close to the pier, great breakfast and afternoon snacks. Nice bar on the beach.
Pitanga Ilha Grande Cama e Café
One of our best sellers in Ilha Grande! Located in Abraão, 13 miles from Angra dos Reis, Pitanga Ilha Grande Cama e Café features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Itacuruçá is 22 miles from Pitanga Ilha Grande Cama e Café, and Mangaratiba is 15 miles from the property.
- Maria, the owner, was super friendly and always there to consult or suggest a fun trip/activity. I was impressed by the size of the room and its charm. The waterfall provides perfect acoustics for relaxation. The breakfast is tailored to your needs, and very good at that. Check-in and -out procedures couldn’t be easier.
- The setting is really nice with the room balcony facing the sounds of the river/rain forest. Lovely little garden in common lounging area. Good hot shower (solar heated) and really good breakfast. The owner Maria is very nice and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.
Wonderful Breakfast that was adjusted to my needs as a vegetarian. A nice place close to a small waterfall (constant sound of the stream was really calming), great communication and a friendly staff, including h´the owner who speaks english as well and is a really interesting person , happy to share lots of details about the island.
The Location is perfect, awy from the noise but only 1 minute walk to all the restaurants etc., about 4 minutes to the beach.
- Facilities like toilet/bathroom maybe needs a little bit of freshing up (depends on you what you expect also) but for us it was a really nice experience in general!! And honestly Maria and her colleagues are super nice!! 🙂 Breakfast really good, and please try the cakes, they are super good!! Overall: we really liked it 🙂
- The rooms are very big and comfortable. From the little balcony you look right in the woods!
Hospedaria Cobras E Lagartos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hospedaria Cobras E Lagartos offers accommodations in Angra dos Reis.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing.
- O café da manhã foi bom, a dona da pousada super simpática, porém o banheiro não possui porta, a hospedagem deve ser iniciante,sem TV no quarto e frigobar,porém muito limpa.
La hospitalidad de Mónica y su hermano.Destaco su buena predisposición para sugerir e indicar lugares a conocer.
La estadia fue muy placentera , dispusimos libremente de todos los espacios del lugar, la señal de wiffi es muy buena.
- A Mônica, dona da hospedaria é muito simpática e prestativa
- lo mejor fue el servicio y la predisposicion en ayudarnos y hacernos sentir muy comodos. el buen trato y los buenos consejos para disfrutar de los buenos lugares para visitar. para con Monica o su marido solo tengo palabras de agradecimiento
Localização próxima ao taxiboat para Cataguases e da saída de várias escunas. Local tem mercado e conveniências bem próximos.
Proprietária dá várias dicas de passeios.
Suites Porto do Sol
Located in Abraão, 13 miles from Angra dos Reis, Suites Porto do Sol features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Itacuruçá is 22 miles from Suites Porto do Sol, and Mangaratiba is 15 miles from the property.
- Big and comfortable room with balcony. Things are new and clean. Central location.
- La habitación cumplía todas las expectativas, limpia y ordenada.
- Esta muy bien ubicado, cerca de donde salen las lanchas y las agencias turísticas. La habitación es cómoda, limpia y todos los días cambian las sábanas y toallas. Además todo es nuevo y funciona bien, tv aire ducha. Es muy recomendable. Y el personal es amable y muy servicial, lo valoró mucho.
- El desayuno a pesar de tener que ir a otra posada era muy completo! Baño limpio y cómodo! El balcón tiene tender y hamaca! Incluye heladera, aire, wifi y tv!
- Cama muito confortável e banheiro muito bem limpinho.
Casa Bonita Hospedagem e Café
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Abraão in the region of Ilha Grande, 13 miles from Angra dos Reis, Casa Bonita Hospedagem e Café features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Itacuruçá is 22 miles from Casa Bonita Hospedagem, and Mangaratiba is 15 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great! A beautiful terrace surrounded by rainforest.
The host was very friendly. The room was clean and the pousada has a nice outdoor area. The breakfast was great with a lot of fresh fruits.
We liked the location as it was a bit further away from the harbour, so less crowded. It was just a few minutes walk, so still close enough to the beach, restaurants and shops.
- Perfect! Nettie was an outstanding host and took care of everything: special vegan breakfast, immediate support in medical situation, always kind and very helpful! Made our stay a special one. The location of the pousada is very quiet and only a few minutes from the city center / beach. Everything is kept very clean.
The feeling that we were at home, taken care by Nette who was outstanding in every way.When we make it back to the island we hope to see her again.
All the best for casa Bonita!
Special thanks to Josivaldo!
- Quiet and peaceful location at the back of the village means you can get a good rest during the night. The garden and common areas are nice to hang around in the morning and evening after spending the day at one of the numerous stunning beaches on the island. The room was large and comfortable with air-conditioning and a large bathroom and shower. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful with all requests. Especially the owner spoke excellent English. I will definitely be returning!
Bambu Brasil Suites Ilha Grande
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bambu Brasil Suites Ilha Grande offers accommodations in Abraão. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Angra dos Reis is 13 miles from Bambu Brasil Suites Ilha Grande, and Itacuruçá is 22 miles away.
- Absolutely loved our stay here! It is hidden away from all the noise up on the hill! Our host Agatha was so lovely and helpful! Would definitely return here!!!
- The Bambu suits is an amazing place to stay. I spent 2 nights with friends and it was wonderful. The staff (Agatha) is incredibly good and helpful. For sure next time I’ll book this hotel again.
- Atendimento muito bom e o lugar é lindo pra quem ama natureza! Tranquilo pra descansar e relaxar!!! Café simples mas gostoso.
- El entorno es sumamente natural y muy bien conservado lo que lo hace atractivo en comparación de otros hospedajes de la isla, la ubicación con respecto a la calle principal es buena y la atención de Agtha es excelente.
- Nos encanto la atencion de Samantha y Agatha, muy rico el desayuno!!!!
Bed & Breakfast Modus Vivendi
Bed & Breakfast Modus Vivendi offers accommodations in Abraão.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Angra dos Reis is 13 miles from Bed & Breakfast Modus Vivendi, and Itacuruçá is 23 miles from the property.
O café da manhã foi ótimo! Servido individualmente com pão, bolo, torta, sonho, café com leite! Liliana foi bem atenciosa!
O quarto poderia ter recebido uma melhor limpeza, assim como o banheiro. Mas, supriu as necessidades básicas. No todo foi bom!!!
- A anfitrião muito atenciosa e simpática fui muito bem recebida a mesma cobra preço justo pela acomodação.
- A anfitria foi extremamente prestativa, nos ajudou com as trilhas e dicas sobre a Ilha.
- La amabilidad de Liliana. Es una persona demasiado amorosa y preocupada. Siempre estaba pendiente de nosotros y pudimos compartir con ella gratas conversaciones.
- Die Unterkunft bewegte sich am untersten Limit des von uns gewohnten Standards preisgünstiger Unterkünfte. Dabei war sie noch nicht einmal preiswert! Das Zimmer war klein, spartanisch eingerichtet, einigermaßen sauber. Das private Bad akzeptabel. Das Frühstück war das schlechteste unseres Brasilientrips. Es gab nicht mal frisches Brot, der Kaffee war lausig. Es gab keine Teller! Das WLAN funktionierte nicht. Es gab keine Klingel, deshalb mussten wir bei der Ankunft ewig rufen und warten, da die Unterkunft am Ende eines großen Gartens liegt. Es gab gefühlte 10 Katzen und Hunde, alles roch leicht nach diesen Tieren, auch in der Küche. Um auch noch was positives zu sagen: Die Betreiber waren sehr sympathisch. Bei dem Preis würde ich jedoch dringend davon abraten, hier eine Unterkunft zu buchen. Zumal die Lage am Berg weit hinten in Abraoo ebenfalls ungünstig ist.
- O café da manhã foi ótimo! Servido individualmente com pão, bolo, torta, sonho, café com leite! Liliana foi bem atenciosa!
Canto dos Pássaros
Featuring free WiFi, Canto dos Pássaros offers accommodations in Abraão, just 13 miles from Angra dos Reis.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Itacuruçá is 22 miles from Canto dos Pássaros, and Mangaratiba is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mangaratiba Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mangaratiba Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!