9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maliaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Maliaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maliaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maliaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maliaño Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maliaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maliaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maliaño Cantabria:
Hosteria La Moraleja
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Hosteria La Moraleja features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Cabarceno Park is 14 minutes away from Hosteria La Moraleja while Santillana del Mar is 18 mi from Hosteria La Moraleja. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- Great tips from the host to find a good bar/restaurant
The Room – Grupo Giraldo
Playa Primera de El Sardinero is 0.7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Playa de El Puntal is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Uncomplicated and simple to access. Friendly staff. Good position for local amenities.
- CLEAN, cozy, great WiFi, close to the beach and city center, bus and train stations.
- La ubicación está bien, pero eso no cubre lo malo que es todo lo demás.
- No saqué fotos, pero es un semisótano, era un poco agobiante, estaba muy limpio y la ubicación muy buena, pero al hacer el check in no estaba abierto y tuvimos que esperar unos 20 minutos a que vinieran
- Los chicos de la recepción muy simpáticos y atentos.
El Rincon de Lucia
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV.El Rincon de Lucia has a grill.Santander is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Santander is 8 miles from El Huyo, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Somo Surfskate hostel
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Santander is 6 miles from Somo Surfskate hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The setting and friendly, cheerful and helpful hosts
- Si lo que quieres es ver los alrededores de Santander y dispones de transporte es un sitio increible! La atención maravillosa y ademas cuenta con un buen desayuno. Un sitio tranquilo y cómodo
- Instalaciones nuevas , trato del gerente y el personal , entorno , ubicación.
- Por el precio era lo q necesitábamos para pasar una noche cerca de Somo y Santander. El personal muy atento y siempre dispuesto a resolvernos cualquier problema.
- El jardín k tiene,con varias actividades posibles como skate
Casa marte doble
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 15 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Posada de Villacarriedo
Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- La atención prestada por Cristina y la comodidad de la cama.
- el desayuno fue exquisito y el trato de Cristina la dueña un placer
El trato genial por parte de Cristina que regenta la posada, fue muy amable desde que llegamos ya que nos ayudó y recomendó que hacer por la zona.
La situación muy buena y tranquila.
El desayuno riquísimo y la habitación estaba muy bien por el precio que pagamos,no se puede pedir más.
Posada Santa Juliana
Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12 mi from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 19 mi from the guest house.
- A very quaint hotel in a lovely medieval town on the northern route of the Camino Santiago. The town is a prime tourist draw and the area is lined with small stores and restaurants. The establishment is super clean, with decent sized rooms and nice simple furnishings. Quite comfy bed. Really appreciatedit’s proximity to the above mentioned route and all services!
- The actual room was in a great location & nice facility.
- Very comfortable, with large bathroom. Spotlessly clean. The position of accommodation could not be better.
Nice room in an amazing if slightly Disneyesque location, pedestrianised cobbled streets, this is pure tourism in spades, feels like a film set wherever you look, but not in completely awful way.
When picking up the key look for Calle Revolgo, the key is collected from the hotel: La Casona de Revolgo.
- La atención de Marga fue excelente. Se preocupó por que hubiera una habitación lista antes de la hora oficial de entrada. Favorazo! Veníamos de viaje a una boda. Con el tiempo justo para arreglarnos y marchar. Se agradece mucho ese trato personalizado!!
El Rincón de Escalante
All guest rooms in El Rincón de Escalante are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at El Rincón de Escalante also offer a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, while Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Fabulous hosts. Both the owner and his son went out of their way to be really helpful and even drove us into the nearest town for dinner. Great place to stay.
- A beautiful quiet location. The hosts were very helpful with advice about where to visit and places to eat. The nearby beaches are beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room as exceptionally clean.
Nicely rebuilt old farm house, perfect design and used materials. Beautiful garden and absolute silence.
Very friendly host, perfect service, delicious breakfast.
- Our host Pepe was very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. Excellent breakfast with fresh 🍊 juice. Best accommodation that we have stayed in. Hope to stay there again if we return to Spain.
- A gem in a beautiful setting 😀 Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maliaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maliaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maliaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maliaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!