9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire:
Center Harbor Sutton House B & B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Housed in an historic Victorian-era home, this Center Harbor B&B features an outdoor pool overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. Upon entering, guests can marvel at the mural in the foyer depicting Center Harbor circa 1865.A quilt design, ceiling fan and fireplace are featured in each room at the Center Harbor Sutton House B&B. Guests are also provided with a cable TV. En suite bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and extra towels and toiletries.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Sutton House B&B Center Harbor. A free full hot breakfast is served each morning. Guests are welcome to use the BBQ facilities and outdoor dining facilities, or relax on the wraparound porch with a view of Lake Winnipesaukee.The Center Harbor Village Historic District is 6 minutes’ walk from the Sutton House B&B, which is within 15 minutes’ drive of the Castle in the Clouds. Squam Lake Wild Life Center is 10 minutes’ drive away, while the Loon Center is only 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
- We were personally greeted in the parking lot by the innkeeper as we arrived. Lovely music and a warm fire set the tone as we entered the parlor and check in was quick and easy. The inn is beautifully appointed with antiques and collectibles, common rooms offer books, local maps/guides, beverages and snacks, and the full hot breakfast was a special treat. We enjoyed meeting and chatting with other guests over morning coffee. In leaving, we discovered the innkeeper got up early and cleared the fresh snow off all cars!
- Loves the friendly staff, charm of the home and comfy bed.
- This was a beautiful house . owner was great and very nice . comfortable bed with flannel sheets and soaking tub was relaxing. Breakfast was fabulous with a blueberry and pecan baked French toast. Location close to everything..
- Never had punkin waffles before and they were excellent.
- Breakfast was wonderful and room was warm and charming
Squam Lake Inn
Squam Lake Inn is located in Holderness, just 22 miles from Lincoln. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The restaurant on site was amazing-cookies every night.
- We were greeted warmly. The room was beautifully designed and the bed was very comfortable. There was no air conditioning, but a large ceiling fan, which was surprisingly quiet. Unfortunately, the restaurant in the inn was closed on our arrival day, but were advised at the inn of a restaurant only a few steps away. This was a great tip. We enjoyed a fantastic meal with a view over the lake. The next day we were informed what was on the breakfast menu. Which was very good and fresh.
- Sitting out on porch. Bathroom roomy.No choice at breakfast
- Room & bathroom beautifully decorated and displayed. Breakfast sensational. Loved the location too.
- It was a beautifully maintained property, with very comfortable rooms. The innkeeper, Debbie, couldn’t have been more sweet! Breakfast was delicious each morning. Rooms are comfortable and each is differently appointed. And it was so peaceful!
The Manor on Golden Pond
Set on over 13 acres of lush forests, moments from Squam Lake, this English-style bed and breakfast offers luxurious accommodations, on-site spa treatments and easy access to attractions and activities.No matter the season, an endless variety of recreational activities await guests at the Manor on Golden Pond. With scenic hiking trails, horseback riding, golf, skiing and dog sledding, there is something for everyone. Local antique shops, craft stores and art galleries are also only a short distance away.Guests staying at the Manor can start the day with a delicious breakfast from on-site gourmet restaurant or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool, complete with a spacious patio. Afternoon tea service along with an extensive wine list is also available at the hotel.
- The food was amazing, the staff also was incredibly friendly and helpful. The extra touches were, much appreciated and there were many of them,turn down service with cookies, tea with yummy tea sandwiches, and cold lemonade available at all times. Well appointed rooms
- Staff was excellent at give directions and advice as to were to visit. Food was wonderful and they accommodated our requests.
- Meals were amazing – we had the special Valentine’s Beef Wellington – mmmmmmmm
- The Manor is beautiful and the staff is super nice and attentive. Our room was very cozy with a king bed and working fireplace. It was NYE so they offered a 7 course dinner which was a bit much but absolutely delicious!
- Very quaint cozy get away in NH we enjoyed out stay very much
Lake House at Ferry Point
Located on Lake Winnisquam, this charming Sanbornton Lake House offers free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms. The Lakeview Golf Club is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.The spacious rooms at the Lake House at Ferry Point feature hardwood floors and wood furnishing. A private bathroom is also included.Breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax on the terrace or the gazebo overlooking the lake. Free kayaks and paddleboats are available.Sanbornton’s Lake House at Ferry Point is just a short distance from a variety of activities such as hiking, biking, or whitewater rafting. The Lakes Region Casino is 10 miles away.
- Make sure to book two nights, so you can enjoy both the sweet and the savoury breakfast!
- The position of the hotel is superb giving stunning views over the lake.
- Very friendly & accommodating staff. Waited for us to arrive late and let us check out a little later. Great location by the lake. Comfy game room to relax and unwind. Free cookies & coffee all day!
- The Lake House was at a great location right on the lake and less than an hour from White Mountain Park. It was wonderful sitting on the porch watching the loons fishing as was the sun rise over the lake with a nice cup of coffee. The Inn was very clean and comfortable as was the room. The rain head shower was particularly awesome. Our hosts made us feel very comfortable.
– Rebecca and her parents are super nice and welcoming
– The place looks great and the view is breathtaking. The gazebo in front of the lake is really cozy and pleasant. I just did not want to leave !
– The spa bath in our bathroom was really nice and big and there was salt bath available.
– Great breakfast !
Inn on Golden Pond
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Inn on Golden Pond is located in Holderness.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lincoln is 22 miles from Inn on Golden Pond, and Meredith is 7 miles from the property.
- Darrin and Kelly, the inn keepers, were delightful. They attended to every detail and helped make our stay exceptional. The inn is lovely, warm, and quintessential New England. The sitting area with fireplace was perfect for sharing a glass of wine and relaxing. The breakfast was amazing! The blueberry stuffed french toast was simply wonderful!
- Friendliness of the owners and the homely atmosphere.
- Loved the room, the spaciousness, the art and design of the whole inn, the woods outside, the warmth and hospitality of the inn keepers.
- I had the best blueberry pancakes I have ever eaten
- Bill & Bonnie were such friendly and gracious hosts!
Cheney House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Ashland, 24 miles from Lincoln, Cheney House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Bobbi and Anthony were super friendly and helpful with everything. Suggested a great Restaraunt for dinner. Place was clean and bed was comfortable. Very accommodating and breakfast was fantastic. Will definitely be back to see the area in the summer and will not stay anywhere else.
I loved the people, Bobbi and Anthony. The Inn was close to everything we wanted to do.
Bobbi and Anthony are the best Inn Keepers. The breakfast they serve is wonderful! We’re looking forward to going back soon.
- This was a great find for our needs. We did a long hike during the day and wanted a nice place to stay for the night on the way home. Anthony and Bobbi were friendly and attentive, directed us to places to eat locally and the inn was cozy and comfortable place to hang out for the evening!
- Breakfast was delicious! Owners were fun and entertaining. We had a great time with them and all the guests.
- Very welcoming, and a happy atmosphere. The room was comfortable with a pleasant bathroom, while the breakfast was delicious. Many thanks to Anthony and Bobbi. We definitely recommend a stay here.
123 North Main B&B
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. 123 North Main B&B offers accommodations in Wolfeboro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Concord is 31 miles from 123 North Main B&B, and Rochester is 23 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 46 miles away.
- This is a lovely property about 10 minutes from the harbour. However our one night stay was more expensive than we were expecting. We had been quoted $250 plus tax but were actually charged $300 plus tax, On querying this with the proprietor, we were told that we had the larger room on the first floor which cost $300 plus tax. This room was indeed large and actually comprised two double bedrooms, one of which we did not use. At no time were we made aware that this room was more expensive than the one we had booked. In the circumstances, I think that a refund of $50 plus tax would be appropriate. I should add that on the night of our stay, only two of the three rooms were occupied, so I assume that it would have been possible to accomodate us in the room we had booked.
- The coffee was hot and delicious, as was the breakfast.
- Bed was very comfortable and room was nicely appointed. Host was very nice and interesting to talk to. He made a point to familiarize us with the Inn and was knowledgeable about the town.
- Amazing B & B! Would highly recommended this place. The owners were so nice and very accommodating.
- Pedro is an excellent host. The house isn’t fancy but is clean and comfortable. We felt right at home instantly. The location is perfect, it’s only a couple blocks from adorable downtown Wolfeboro.
Topsides Bed & Breakfast
Topsides Bed & Breakfast is located in Wolfeboro, just 31 miles from Concord. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rochester is 22 miles from Topsides Bed & Breakfast, and Meredith is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tea Rose Inn at Plymouth, NH
Located in Plymouth, 20 miles from Lincoln, Tea Rose Inn at Plymouth, NH features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Hanover is 30 miles from Tea Rose Inn at Plymouth, NH, and Meredith is 12 miles from the property.
- Jane and Frank were both very welcoming and down to earth. Jane made us Creme Brulee French Toast that was fantastic. My husband and I will stay with them again. It felt like we were staying at a friends house.
- Excellent place, nice and friendly hosts, delicious food, comfortable bed…just perfect!
- Jane’s breakfasts were fantastic especially her crème brûlée French toast. There was plenty to eat with beverages and cookies at ant time.
- Frank and Jane were warm and welcoming. It was a very comfortable experience!
- Cozy and quintessential Victorian inside and out, delicious breakfast served with care, and a short walk to the village shops, library, and college.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lovejoy Sands New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!