9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Camachos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Camachos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Camachos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Camachos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Camachos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Camachos Andalucía:
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. At B&B Riaflora you’ll find a restaurant serving Belgian cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.The accommodation has a terrace. You can play darts at B&B Riaflora.Mojácar is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vera is 17 miles away. Almeria Airport is 46 miles from the property.
Hosts Elvira and Peter were absolutely marvelous. I was made to feel more like a friend than a paying guest! I had a very relaxing two nights, with an afternoon spent relaxing in and by the pool!
I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone wanting a base, handy for the area.
Local cafe/bar (La Manche) was a short walk away, with good food and great service.
Not somewhere for a noisy stay with boisterous nightlife!!
- Wonderful variety for Breakfast and you can choose what time you want to eat. Spacious en-suite with full size bath and a walk in shower….
- Sehr gastfreundlich,tolles Abendessen,schönes Zimmer,gutes Frühstück,super Aussicht,Hund war herzlich willkommen!Wirklich absolut empfehlenswert!!
- We werden ontvangen door supervriendelijke mensen, zeer gastvrij en attent. En het ontbijt was heerlijk.
Todo los dueños más amables no podían ser
Me dieron agua fresca para mi habitación
Me ayudaron con la maleta….
- Hosts Elvira and Peter were absolutely marvelous. I was made to feel more like a friend than a paying guest! I had a very relaxing two nights, with an afternoon spent relaxing in and by the pool!
Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. The bathroom includes a bidet, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Mojácar is 25 mi from Casa Mica, while Vera is 20 mi away. Almeria Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- Everything, Christine & Colin who own Casa Mica make you feel like old friends, it is so relaxing.
- we had an amazing time with superb hospitality from Christine and Colin. We are moving out to Spain to live and they were extremely helpful with invaluable information on relocating. We look forward to becoming friends in our new life chapter. Thank you again Christine and Colin. Best wishes and see you in September. Brian and Elayne
- Casa Mia had a great environment and well structure with bar, pool, jacuzzi. The facilities were very clean and organized. The apartment was well stocked and very cleaned. We appreciated the breakfast cakes.
- Christine and Colin were simply the bests hosts. We were in Spain looking to relocate and they answered all of our questions and more. They gave us recommendations for eating out and the apartment itself was beautiful, very well equipped and very clean.
- Great pool and room next to pool. Tea and coffee in room no charge. Croissants and cakes no charge. Nice bar area drinks ridiculously cheap. Very quiet and private excellent parking local bars and restaurants close by. Easy to find using booking. Com locator motorway only 5 mins away. Owners cannot look after you better
Perla de la montaña
At Perla de la montaña, all rooms come with a balcony with a mountain view. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Perla de la montaña also feature a garden view. All guest rooms at Perla de la montaña come with a seating area.Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet and Full English/Irish options.The property has a hot tub. You can play ping pong and pool at Perla de la montaña.Vera is 25 miles from Perla de la montaña, while María is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Las Persianas Azules
Rooms have traditional décor and come with a private bathroom with shower.Las Persianas Azules has a sun terrace with attractive mountain views. There is a shared lounge with TV and library, a garden with bbq facilities and a snack bar. A daily buffet breakfast is served at this B&B. Packed lunches are available on request.Services like luggage storage, car rental and ironing can be requested at the 24-hour front desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and birdwatching. Sierra Nevada ski resort is 2 hours’ drive away. Guests can find supermarkets and restaurant in the center of Vélez, 4 mi away.The property offers free parking.
- Loved the massive pool, and the tranquility of the countryside. Only a very short drive into town.
- House was warm and cosy as was the welcome from Jayne. Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was fine- we will definitely be back again.
- The location and views are ideal for those seeking peace and quiet and it is only a short drive into the town. Jayne could not have been any more welcoming or helpful.
Free tea/cacao stuff.
Stars. I mean you can actually see STARS! The sky at night… it is full of stars!
Silence. S.I.L.E.N.C.E. I’ve never slept so well.
- Peace and tranquility. Room bliss with idyllic panoramic views Lovely lady jayne was our host. We will return.
Casa de Los Suenos
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Mojácar is 17 miles from Casa de Los Suenos, while Vera is 11 miles away. Almeria Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Hosts Rob and Tricia were extremely helpful. They went the extra mile and beyond. Fantastic property with fantastic hosts in a great location.
The house is a stunning historical property. The bed was comfortable, towels fluffy with a powerful shower with toiletries and proper tea making facilities. The breakfast was amazing never had such a good breakfast outside of the UK Tricia goes the extra mile there.
Most importantly our hosts.. they were so helpful with advice on the business we want to set up with a great sense of humour to boot! We felt like we arrived strangers and left as friends..well done Tricia and Rob you should be very proud of what you have achieved..we would have paid much more
- Our hosts, Tricia and Rob, couldn’t have been more welcoming and friendly. We felt more like visiting friends than paying guests. Their local knowledge was also invaluable.
Patricia est très accueillante et aimable, la maison et la chambre sont très jolies. Le petit déjeuner est super, varié, abondant.
Le lieu est très calme
excellente Guesthouse , les proprios sont super sympa ,dans une vielle maison de ville bien aménagée et décorée . ……………..petit dej extra……………
le village est très beau avec des environs magnifiques proche du desert de Tabernas et de RIO BRAVO.
Los Peraltas B&B
All rooms at Los Peraltas B&B are equipped with a seating area. The accommodations features some units with mountain views, and rooms have a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Los Peraltas B&B will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arboleas, like cycling.Mojácar is 19 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Vera is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cortijo Las Nubes
Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant where lunch and dinner are served under request.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles and car hire. Vera is 27 mi from Cortijo Las Nubes, while María is 12 mi from the property.
We enjoyed our two nights here enjoying a remote location close to Velez Rubio and Velez Blanco. Stefan and Katrien are excellent hosts and although they had family staying we enjoyed the interactions with them. Our room was spacious and the air-conditioning helped keep us cool at night.
The pool area was great, with loungers and umbrellas. Stefan provided good information about the local area, how to get places and what to see.
Breakfast was set out buffet style and there were plenty of options.
We also very much enjoyed the communal evening meals, it was great to not have to drive into town and find somewhere, the dinners were all we wanted and the conversations around the tables added to our experience.
Stefan & Katherine made us feel like Family.
How about them phoning us in the car to ask if we would join them and their family for a BBQ!
- Friendly helpful owners. Great quiet location. Great food and hospitality
- The owners Stefan and Katrien were extremely welcoming and provided every home comfort and a superb evening meal and breakfast.
- The cortijo is beautiful and set in wonderful countryside with amazing views. The hosts were excellent. Could not fault the hospitality offered to us Bedroom and bathroom very modern and comfortable. The food was superb and very generous portions
- We enjoyed our two nights here enjoying a remote location close to Velez Rubio and Velez Blanco. Stefan and Katrien are excellent hosts and although they had family staying we enjoyed the interactions with them. Our room was spacious and the air-conditioning helped keep us cool at night.
Luxe bed & breakfast Casa Paco
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Luxe bed & breakfast Casa Paco also have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Languages spoken at the reception include English, Spanish, French and Dutch.Vera is 30 miles from the accommodation, while María is 7 miles from the property.
Lovely rural setting just outside of Velez Rubio with super views towards the mountains. Pascal and Corina were very helpful and friendly, giving us useful tips of things to do.
Breakfast was also good.
- Me ha encantado el sitio y la pareja que lo lleva, encantadores. El desayuno fue maravilloso. Pienso volver porque me ha encantado y os lo recomiendo. Ademas estaban los almendros en flor
Vriendelijke mensen, lekker en uitgebreid ontbijt, leuk appartement.
Hebben er alleen geslapen, dus geen gebruik gemaakt van diverse mogelijkheden.
Een heerlijke bed&breakfast om te verblijven. Alle ingrediënten aanwezig om te genieten tijdens een verblijf hier. Goede tips om leuke uitstapjes te maken. Wij hadden het geluk om er te verblijven tijdens de jaarlijkse feesten in Velez-Rubio. Aangeraden werd hier zeker naar toe te gaan. Leuk om te zien hoe de plaatselijke bevolking hiervan ten volle geniet. En Pascal en Corina mogen zich hier zeker toe rekenen.
Niet vergeten te vragen naar de excursie mogelijkheden bij Licor43. Pascal en Corina maken graag een reservering voor een onvergetelijke “experience tour”, een aanrader!
Met hun enthousiasme, heerlijke ontbijt en 3x per week diner weten Pascal en Corina het de gasten perfect naar hun zin te maken op deze relaxte locatie.
- Trato exquisito, ambiente internacional, muy limpio y tranquilo. Ideal para desconectar.
- Lovely rural setting just outside of Velez Rubio with super views towards the mountains. Pascal and Corina were very helpful and friendly, giving us useful tips of things to do.
Casa Luna Vélez Blanco
At Casa Luna Vélez Blanco, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at Casa Luna Vélez Blanco.María is 6 miles from Casa Luna Vélez Blanco, while Lorca is 20 miles from the property.
- Attentive and generous host (Guy) – ready to assist in any way.
- Friendly helpful hosts. Amazing facilities. Suitable for anyone including families who wants to get away from it all. Pool and outdoor bar. Great museums and castle good places to eat nearby and the hosts also offer meals (delicious).
La habitación era muy confortable, el desayuno más que genial y los propietarios super amables.
El sólo pasar una sola noche por seguir nuestro viaje tuve suficiente para saber que me gustaría repetir y a ser posible durante días, me encantó Casa Luna.
B&b de charme situé dans une très belle région. Un peu difficile à trouver mais les propriétaires nous avaient prévenus et nous avaient proposé de venir nous chercher à l’entrée du village voisin : Velez Rubio.
Guy et Line, les très sympathiques hôtes nous ont accueillis avec beaucoup de gentillesse et de cordialité.
La maison est très bien aménagée et très confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est excellent et copieux.
Les abords sont très bien aménagés avec piscine, terrasse équipée pour le repos et la détente mais nous n’avons pas pu en profiter vu la brièveté de notre séjour !
Maison d’hôtes à recommander sans hésitation.
- La casa, reformada con gusto y muy confortable. Además los dueños muy simpáticos y entregados
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Camachos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Camachos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Camachos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!