9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Long Bay Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Long Bay Portland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Long Bay Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Long Bay Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Long Bay Portland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Long Bay Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Long Bay Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Long Bay Portland:
Featuring free WiFi, Palm Yard offers accommodations in Port Antonio. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- everything was amaizing, the cottage sourranded by jungle, the hosts and food!
- Where do I start. I genuinely felt like part of the furniture after just three days at Palm Yard. The huts are exceptionally clean and the general vibe of the place is fantastic. The cool boys can take you on tours and though I didn’t have time, I imagine they would really look after you. Beautiful garden, charming hospitality. I even got a kiss on the cheek and a hug when I left. This place is something special.
- Amazing people,place and everything ! Family atmosphere, very helpful hosts who take care of everything! You can feel close to the nature in comfortable,safe and very clean hostel! I reccomand with all my heart – the Best choose to stay in Jamajka and feel the unique atmosphere of this beautiful island. The hosts organize great trips with their Awesome Little Van which I absolutely love already 🙂
- The breakfast and dinner are so good, you can feel like part of the family.
- It’s an amazing place with amazing people running the place. Everything what you need is there, though it’s basic.
Featuring free WiFi, Claudia’s Cove offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Cousins BNB
La Cousins BNB offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 30 miles from La Cousins BNB.
No reviews yet.
Located in Manchioneal in the region of Portland, 15 miles from Port Antonio, Zion Country features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 34 miles from the property.
It was a very nice and naturally place surrounded by the sea and green plants. We had many interesting and funny talks with the host, Free-I. The cook of Zion Country served delicious local Food! Oh it was sooo Good!!!
We stayed there 4 nights. We had our own little house infront of the sea with our own hammok on the veranda to chill out. It was quit, you just can hear the naturally noises.The whole area was very clean.
A diversified breakfast (including coffee) was served in the morning with a very nice view on the sea.
The host has a car to bring you to some places (reach falls, black river, Port Antonio).
We felt very comfortable at ZION COUNTRY. It was one of the best places where we stayed in Jamaica. Thanks!!
Free-I, what a legend! And Owen, what a cook! The place is great, featuring its own private beach. Eco-friendly and sustainability-driven. Very close to Zion Country you will find several other incredible places, such as Reach Falls, the Blue Lagoon, Frenchman’s Cove and so on… Jamaica is a special place, if you want to experience the REAL DEAL, and not the plastic-fake-same-sameness of the resorts, then Zion Country is your place, man.
10/10, will be back for more. Thanks again, Free-I!
- This place is exceptional, the photos don’t do it justice. Your room is a cabin just above the beach of a shallow bay, you hear the waves throughout the night. The views are stunning. It is set in a beautiful tropical garden/jungle, a hummingbird fed from the flowers at our veranda. The noise of cicadas and other night insects is crazy and soothing. The host offers kayaking on the bay and is very knowledgable and helpful. He has also thought of everything, so even though you sleep in a wood cabin in the bush, the whole place has is well lit and easily accessible if you don’t mind steep stairs. We travelled with our kids and they loved it. Staff are great; no hassle, all smiles, laid back and easy going. We will certainly be back for longer next time.
Zion Country is the most fabulous place for a vacation away from it all!♡ No electronics, just you and nature. They do provide wifi though. Some of us still need our phones. They provide a light yummy breakfast each morning and for a small extra fee(it is a b&b you know) a hardy dinner in the evening, all overlooking the ocean.
I can’t say enough about this place. I recommend it to everyone!
- I love the accommodation and location. the staffs was very helpful
- It was a very nice and naturally place surrounded by the sea and green plants. We had many interesting and funny talks with the host, Free-I. The cook of Zion Country served delicious local Food! Oh it was sooo Good!!!
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Search-Me-Heart offers accommodations in Port Antonio.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Excellent location very close to Frenchman’s Cove, San San, Blue Lagoon etc. The owner Rosanna has been lovely with us, really friendly and helpful. Groceries and some little bars available just out of the door. Fantastic garden with patio to spend enjoyable evenings outside.
- Liked the clean white simplicity of the decor. The kitchen facility was good and Rosanna’s useful suggestions to get the best out of our stay. Plus the cheerful smile of Kay who kept the place clean and tidy.
- Our stay at Search- Me- Heart was wonderful. We enjoyed the lush green environment. This place is very close to some of the beaches which are in walking distance. The place is well kept and clean. We stayed at the garden room which was spacious and Rosanna was very personal and gave good information on things to do in the area. We would defiantly stay at here again! Thanks Rosanna for your hospitality!
- It was very lovely house we had it to ourselves mainly shared with a friend and her partner very Cosey clean and very pretty And that I am very much a film and made downhill very welcome babe and advice on where to go on a really nice area and search my heart and I would definitely recommend and will definitely return
- The building is new, and our room was super clean. Shower was really good, the other guests were really friendly.
Villa Paola Jamaica
One of our best sellers in Port Antonio! Located in Port Antonio, 28 miles from Kingston, Villa Paola Jamaica features a terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gray’s Gardenville is located in Port Antonio, just 28 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Norman Manley Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Finjam Cottage offers accommodations in Port Antonio.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 27 miles away.
- great location, awesome view, nice cottage, kind and helpfull owner:)
The location was ideal being adjacent to Erol Flynn Marina. The views were stunning.
The fan worked well to keep the the air circulating.
- Good location, with nice views, very close to Knutsford Express bus terminal and few minutes walk from the Port Antonio centre.
- Location of the place is great – it’s 5 minutes from the city center, but with lack of noise that comes with living right at the street. It’s located in one of the hills with a nice view. There is big veranda with tables and chairs and guests can use the kitchen (also used by owners). There is a parking space for 2-3 cars. Hosts were helpful.
- The property is located in central Port Antonio, which make sure travel to other parts of the parish – and to Kingston, Ocho Rios – really easy. The room was very clean when we got there.
Anthony’s house is located in Port Antonio, just 26 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Long Bay Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Long Bay Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Long Bay Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Long Bay Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!