9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llubí Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llubí Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llubí Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llubí Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llubí Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llubí Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llubí Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llubí Majorca:
The bed and breakfast provides certain units with garden views, and each room has a private bathroom.Casa Mona offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Palma de Mallorca is 21 miles from Casa Mona, while Alcudia is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Bed very comfortable and our hostess was very kind and accommodating particularly as our luggage was lost for the first two days.
- Very nice place in a small city- situated in a nice green garden just behind the church. Bells ringing every morning – makes really nice atmosphere) Perfect breakfasts, nice clean rooms (we had view to the garden and overlooking the city). Marcella is very kind and helpful host:) Only few rooms there, you can expect very friendly and familly atmosphere:) There are restaurants and shops 30sec of walking from your place. Easy parking on the street bellow. We had luck and we have seen local ceremony walking from the church through the city) It was perfect base for all day trips to west and north Mallorca. Thank you Marcela for such a beautiful stay)
- Very nice B&B with a lovley host. The old building is nicely renovated (modern/stylish room&bathroom, AC and good WiFi in the room) with a beautiful garden to sit outside in the morning or at night. It is easy to reach with the car. After the delicious breakfast we drove with a rental to all areas of Mallorca as the location is very convenient and returned at night.
- We had such a lovely time in Casa Mona. Marcella is the perfect host accommodating to all our needs. The pictures do no justice to this place, would definitely come back again!
Everything was wonderful, garden, casa, breakfast.
I would highly recommend and will definitely return here 😉
Fincaurlaub Son Miranda
Each room at Fincaurlaub Son Miranda features free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Fincaurlaub Son Miranda guests will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super relaxing, gorgeous setting & amazing room. Bed very comfortable, breakfast delicious, excellent host. Perfect for a short stay. Very quiet & easy to get to from Palma. The grounds are beautiful & for completely zoning out and chilling by the pool it was the perfect location.
- Peaceful surroundings, good location, excellent front of house girl Denesa
Mooie kamer mer terras
Centrale ligging, niet te toeristisch.
L’emplacement de la Finca, très très calme un vrai régale
La beauté du lieu juste magique
Le petit déjeuner
- Prachtige tuin, mooi uitzicht, helemaal verscholen in het groen.
Ca’n Pep Alojamiento
Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Double rooms have access to shared bathrooms, whereas suites features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a restaurant and snack bar, as well as a shared kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, and washing machine.The coastal town of Port de Soller is a 30-minute drive from the property. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, is 16 mi away.
- Very cozy and great host, easy checkin and great place to stay.!
- I loved every aspect of this hotel. The bathroom was large and exceptionally clean. There were nice sitting areas throughout the property, and the courtyard was a great place for breakfast. There are lots of restaurants within a block or two of the location.
- Great location, very welcoming host, immaculately clean, full of character and a fabulous breakfast spread – I will be back
- Everything, best hostess ever, best welcome, best breakfast
- Dagmar has been great host, taking care of any requirements and provided tons of great information to discover new places off the beaten track.
Sa Madona de sa Pleta
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a patio.Guests at Sa Madona de sa Pleta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Muro, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Alcudia is 9 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Lovely old house built in 1900 but with modern bathroom. 15 minutes drive from the beaches. A great base for the budget traveller wanting to explore this part of the north of the island. Rafa is a great host who could not be more helpful. Very good buffet lunch at restaurant Sa Fonda, just a short walk away.
- Great yard inside the building next to the kitchen were you can eat. Traditional spanish – mallorcan house design and decor. Very clean. Friendly atmosphere. Great terrace on the roof (now in construction). Greetings to the host! 😉
Rafael is very kind and helpful.
House are really amazing! Is old and beautiful. If somebody like a oldstyle will be in love:)
Is very quiet and clean. We really rest.
- We enjoyed the calmness and the ancient flair of hostel. Everything you need is there and Rafael was an excellent host. Thxxx!
- I liked this lovely nice place, fully adapted for people who needs quiet place and is tired from many people. Nice advices for beaches by owner, enjoyed it very well
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms contain a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 24 miles from Mister Green, while Alcudia is 8 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
A perfect base to explore the north of the island, set in an agricultural town, offering an authentic traditional feel, opposed to what can sometimes be an overly touristic experience.
The actual house has been sympathically reformed, and really is a hidden treasure.
Gemma was very friendly and helpful.
Although reading some negative comments regarding breakfast prior to our stay, we were happy enough. We quite enjoyed the relaxed self service, and we’re happy with the continental choices available including fresh fruits, local cheese and meats.
- The bed was fantastic – huge and comfortable as well as the whole finca and the room. It was perfekt cleaned and they have an eye on every detail. Gemma – the host – was so kind and took care for us. We had a Wedding in Sa Pobla Area and she took care for us and the Logistics with the Taxi and was available all the time. The Location is perfekt for a Wedding or Birthday Party. It is a Home far away from Home.
- Fantastic hotel, run by the extremely capable and lovely Gemma. Nothing was too much trouble for her – the rooms were lovely and clean. I will definitely be going back.
- We really enjoyed this stay! The villa is beautiful and very good equipped. The room was big and the bed was very comfortable! Maria was so nice and helpful. I would really recommend a stay there if you would like see different places of Mallorca and have a car to go there. It is central, Palma is about 30 min away, and within good connection to the highway.
- Gemma and Maria were very nice. We rented 3 rooms and since no one else was staying that night, we had the whole house to ourselves. It’s a beautiful house. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. It’s located in a small, non-touristy town, about a 15 minute drive to Alcudia and Port d’ Alcudia.
- A perfect base to explore the north of the island, set in an agricultural town, offering an authentic traditional feel, opposed to what can sometimes be an overly touristic experience.
Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 17 mi from Tramuntana Suites.
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
We’ve had a really nice stay at the Tramuntana Suites.
The apartment was perfect for three, although there was no kitchen and we didn’t know it before our arrival so it changed our plans (especially financially, we were thinking about cooking sometimes instead of going to a restaurant each and every night).
Beautiful view from our balcony, beautiful and clean apartment !
Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant are amazing.
Staff is really really lovely, nice and helpful… Thank you !
Finca Son Jorbo
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchen. The rooms have a electric tea pot, while some have a terrace. The rooms at Finca Son Jorbo have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Alcudia is 24 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 miles away.
- The breakfast was a delight with a superb fruit salad, pastries, ham, cheeses and lots of coffee, tea and eggs any way you like. The accommodation is really, really well done and scrupulously clean and well equipped. We slept, so so well in the peace and quiet of the place. A great location, so perfect for getting out and about on the island, or you can simply stay putt and let the tranquillity of Son Jobo wrap around you.
- Everything. Absolutely fabulous location and facilities. Healthy and substantial breakfast. Hosts Annie and Martin very accommodating and made us feel very welcome
- Outstanding! Anne and Martin are sensational hosts and their place is second to none! We enjoyed our stay from start to finish and will most likely return next year.
- Very kind people, very clean and comfortable, beautiful setting
Eine richtige Ruheoase
“The real place to be”
Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca also offer a seating area. At the accommodation all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, while selected rooms also feature a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hacienda d’Armando offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Guests at Hacienda d’Armando will be able to enjoy activities in and around Felanitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from Hacienda d’Armando.
- Everything was perfect, from beginning to end! Really very nice german couple who does everything to comfort your stay. Extremely clean and well equipped rooms in perfect condition. Very good breakfast and a very good outdoor kitchen for everyone to use….also very well equipped. To sum up: the perfect getaway to chill out and relax.
- The personal touch and the beautiful set up of the accomodation are excellent.
The outside kitchen was great
Good central location to the island
- Superfriendly reception, nice big rooms with own fridge, airco performs very well, large breakfast buffet
- This is a wonderful haven and far exceeded our expectations – so tranquil and relaxing! It really felt like our own private luxury villa. The hosts Iris & Armin were really lovely and the service was effortless and genuine. This is a very special place and we met some wonderful people of various nationalities, and shared some delicious food with them cooked by our hosts. Being in the countryside and not by the sea was actually a bonus as it was so peaceful, however the sea and shops were within easy reach by car. This was one of our favourite holidays and we will definitely be back!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llubí Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llubí Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llubí Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llubí Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!