9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Siete Casas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community:
Rooms in this Bed and breakfast include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared terrace. Meals are available on request.Campus de Espinardo University is 11 mi from Casa Cormallen, while La Merced University is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 29 mi from Casa Cormallen.
- The hosts are very kind and welcome their guests very heartily. They offered a very fine English (!) dinner served in a lovely ambient.
- The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. They even made us a special breakfast due to our dietary restrictions. They also gave us a key to the house in case we came back late.
Mike and Julia were extra friendly at our stay at Casa Cormallen. As soon as we got there they provided us with our towels and all the information for our stay.
They showed us the property and after that, we swam as it was a very hot day.
They gave a few options for dinner if we wanted to stay there for this meal, and we chose roast chicken. My kid could not eat fast enough! They gave us a typical English dinner with Yorkshire pudding and they accommodated the meal for my husband who has celiac disease.
They both stayed and chatted with us after dinner and told them about their family and their extensive dog family also, which were gorgeous!
- The hosts helped us in so many ways, nothing was too much trouble. An evening meal was always available if required, directions to the property were spot on, very dog friendly, very good value.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and looked after us well. They prepared an evening meal for us, and served our full English breakfast exactly on time.
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Rooms come complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain units at Casa Fletch also offer a seating area.Continental and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at Casa Fletch will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Salado, like cycling.Murcia is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Perfect place if you want to relax in peace. David is great host and makes bug and yummy breakfast.
- Wonderful hospitality in quirky house with amazing views. Stayed here while passing through the area and already missing Dave and his dogs!
- Fletch was very accommodating. Nothing was a problem. He made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was terrific.
- it was our first holiday in Spain and our first experience with a B & B accommodation. What shall we say? 14 days Casa Fletch, for us, we have cracked the jackpot !! We had a super great time, also with our nice host David we enjoyed our togetherness, and laughed much. He and his Casa Fletch and his 3 affectionate dogs have welcomed us with open arms. David was very helpful and his breakfast was prepared according to our wishes. His Casa is decorated with taste. Thousand times he heard from us “David, we have a question” 😎 and a thousand times gave David willingly response. *So, thank you David for your patience*! CONCLUSIONS: WE had a lot of fun and really recommend a stay at Casa Fletch
- Very nice place with a special climate of beautiful Spanish house. Great service and unforgettable atmosphere of old Spanish house. We suggest everyone who want to spend some unforgettable moments in Spain. Dogs are welcome! 👍👍👍
La Alcayna Murcia B&B
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms at La Alcayna Murcia B&B have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodations offers a barbecue. You can play tennis at La Alcayna Murcia B&B, and bike hire is available.With staff speaking Spanish and French, information is available at the reception.Murcia is 6.2 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Torrevieja is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- The balcony view, the great bathroom,(hot water took some time to arrive), location was convenient for our travels.
- Friendly and welcoming family. I arrived late but was greeted by the family and given a meal and made to feel welcome in their home. It really felt like I was sharing a home with a family. I enjoyed their hospitality.
Great bed and bedding.
Great balcony with wide open doors
- La atención de los dueños de la casa, que nos hicieron sentir como en casa en todo momento, amables, atentos a todo, dialogantes, simpaticos y muy serviciales, casa muy bien cuidada y con gusto. Repetiria sin duda.
- La relación con el anfitrión atento, simpático y con ganas de abrirse.
B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja
All rooms have tiled floors. They include 2 single beds and 1 bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.The pool area includes sun loungers, and you will find a barbecue and a seating area on the shared terrace. This property also features an on-site bar. There is a shared kitchen and dining area where guests can cook and eat.El Fondo Nature Reserve is 16 mi from B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja, and Orihuela Town Center is 35 minutes’ drive away. Murcia is 30 mi from the property, and Alicante Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere, welcome with drinks on the terrace, comfortable outside chairs and wonderful hosts. Great breakfast.
- Perfect hosts and facilities. If you’re looking for peace and quiet in a stunning location don’t hesitate, book immediately!
- The owners made us feel very welcome and the property is in a beautiful location with mountain views. Very quiet and an ideal location to relax.
The lovely couple that looked after us and treated us like friends and not just customers. We would be more than happy to stay again, and recommend anyone we know to stay their too.
Lovely house, lovely couple and beautiful setting.
- Hosts Jane & Nigel, along with their 2 dogs, were most welcoming. Jane makes a great omelette. Clean, comfortable room. Very pretty setting.
Finca el Romero
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Finca el Romero has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Alicante is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de la Piña
At Casa de la Piña, the rooms have a terrace. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Casa de la Piña.Alicante is 25 miles from Casa de la Piña, while Murcia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Henk & Angelie were the perfect hosts from the minute we booked. We received a welcoming email before we had even arrived, which was a really nice touch.
Once we arrived we were treated like old friends. Nothing was too much trouble.
Our room and ensuite bathroom were spotlessly clean and decorated to a high standard. We slept really well every night as the bed was extremely comfortable too.
The location of this property is perfect for peace and quiet and breath taking views, whilst still being close to the beach, airport and places to visit.
There is a lovely pool and several areas around the property where you can sit, relax and soak up the sun.
Breakfast was to a high standard and also available is the option to have an evening meal 3 times a week. We joined Henk and Angelie and their other guests on one of these evening and had a really great evening. The food was superb.
This B&B is truly a little gem. Book it and spoil yourself!!
- We liked everything, more like a hotel than b&b. Rooms, en suites, breakfast and hospitality by Henk & Angelin excellent. Would definitely stay again and recommend.
- The welcome we received was excellent, we were made to feel at home straight away. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was nice.
- Mooie accommodatie met een gastheer en gastvrouw die fantastisch zijn. Het beste is nog niet goed genieg. Detail voor alles en een ontbijt om echt van te genieten. Bovendien evt nig 3 avonden om te dineren. Het is in 1 woord fantastisch op alle fronten.,
- De attentie voor detail in de accommodatie en de netheid is ons erg goed bevallen. Ook de goede zorgen van Henk en Angelie maken het verblijf plezierig en erg persoonlijk. Wij komen zeker terug!
- Henk & Angelie were the perfect hosts from the minute we booked. We received a welcoming email before we had even arrived, which was a really nice touch.
Catral, Bed and Breakfast
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Catral, Bed and Breakfast provides some units that feature a terrace, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Catral, Bed and Breakfast.Alicante is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast. Alicante Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At Alegría, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Every room comes with a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace. At Alegría, rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Alegría.Alicante is 22 miles from Alegría, while Murcia is 28 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Los Cuatro Vientos Boutique B&B
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, and selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at Los Cuatro Vientos Boutique B&B can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Murcia is 24 miles from Los Cuatro Vientos Boutique B&B, while Elche is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!