9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Flechas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Flechas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Flechas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Flechas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Flechas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Flechas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Flechas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Flechas:
Aventura Rincon Ecolodge
Featuring free WiFi, Aventura Rincon Ecolodge offers accommodations in Las Galeras, just 19 miles from Las Terrenas. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Monte Azul
Located in Las Galeras, 24 miles from Las Terrenas, El Monte Azul features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Everything was just perfect! The nicest cleanest cosyest room I have ever had with a breathtaking view from the bed onto the ocean. Also the food in the adjunct restaurant was superb. It was really the best stay I have had and worth every penny!
- We loved it all: spectacular views, über chic infinity pool, super comfy bed, excellent food, relaxing massage session, and overall, the amazing vibes of Pierre, Vanina and brilliant Matt. A real home to return again and again, 360-holistic attention to detail.
- La comodidad, la ubicacion, las atenciones de los propietarios
- Excelente acogida y estadía, los duenos son una pareja encantadora siempre dispuesta a ayudar y dar buenos consejos para una estadía inolvidable en Las galeras y visitar las playas. Uno se siente como en casa. El restoran (El Monte azul) es excelente también.
- Pierre y Vanina son una pareja encantadora que lo hacen sentir muy bien des del primer momento. Las vistas son Espectaculares donde puedes ver ballenas (durante la temporada) mientras te bañas en la piscina, mientras tomas un súper desayuno o mientras disfrutas del amanecer … Una súper experiencia.
Located in Las Galeras, 22 miles from Las Terrenas, Las Mariposas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 34 miles from Las Mariposas.
- Friendly stuff, home atmosphere, nice dinner cocked for us at the small restaurant on site. Everything is simple. Good value for money.
- The environment was like the garden of Eden. Surrounded with all kinds of flowers and pure natural freshness. Staff was very family oriented and very friendly. Ad far as the food…Every meal was made to make make you drooling.We really love everything. Make sure you adk for the ginger coffee, home made. Place is kids friendly.
- I loved the staff, the breakfast (fresh juice, amazing jam like I never had before, fresh pancakes, the quietness at night and the sense of overall peace; the environment makes you really feel at home and as if you had lived there forever. Domenico, Sheila, Osvald and everyone at Las Mariposas made the difference to our trip to Dominican Republic and we look forward to go back already! We could never thank them enough for it.
- Esta entre montañas el silencio y la vistas son muy agradable
- Eigene kleine Hütte mit schönem Ausblick von der Dachterasse. Die Vermieter sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Chalet Tropical Village B&B
One of our top picks in Las Galeras.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Chalet Tropical Village is 2,300 feet from La Playita Beach and features a rustic décor. The property offers stay in different kind of independent villas or just bedrooms with bathrooms, all protected with mosquito netting.Guests can enjoying a fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities, seating and dining areas, garden and terraces, as well as free private parking. The special Chalet Tropical Breakfast offer the chance to enjoy products of the Dominican cuisine, presented in a tropical way. There are supermarkets and several bar-restaurants within 2,300 feet from Chalet Tropical Villa.Playa Rincon beach is a 20-minute drive or 10-minute boat ride away. Activities in the surrounding area include diving, snorkelling, horse riding and hiking.Las Americas International Airport is 2 hours and 30 minutes’ drive from Chalet Tropical Village. Samana International Airport can be reached in 1 hour by car. Taxi transfers can be organized by the property.
- The breakfast service is wonderful and the staff is just extremely friendly and lovely.
Very nice and helpful staff
Good breakfast & Dinner
Pretty, quiet Beach (10 min walk)
Beautiful garden and chalets, lovely decorated
Best driver Marcos
- The decoration is AMAZING. We loved the place. The service is outstanding and we were very happy with the food too. Bed was comfortable and it was easy to find the place. Try the pancakes for breakfast, absolutely delicious.
- Beautiful and comfortable charlets, nice and clean, delicious tropical breakfast and helpful staff. Recomended for everyone who wants a personal and unique experience.
- Thé setting, thé room, thé garden, staff, position, breakfast… everything is perfect!! We decided to have a bbq in the garden and the chef cleaned and prepared all the lobsters and the fish for us! Super romantic for couples and very comfortable for families ( we where with our 10 month doughter) **perfect position
Il Pirata Las Galeras
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Il Pirata Las Galeras offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 34 miles from Il Pirata Las Galeras.
No reviews yet.
Hab Privadas en Villa c/ breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hab Privadas en Villa c/ breakfast offers accommodations in Las Galeras. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Las Terrenas is 22 miles from Hab Privadas en Villa c/ breakfast, and El Limón is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 34 miles from Hab Privadas en Villa c/ breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Villa La Plantacion
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Villa La Plantacion offers accommodations in Las Galeras. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Las Terrenas is 23 miles from Villa La Plantacion, and El Limón is 15 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
The bed was very comfortable especially when I upgraded to the queen room with the balcony. The owners were very hospitable and accommodating.
We were able to change in a room at 4 when we returned from the beach. The grounds were beautiful and the was good.
- It can be rated only for the top. Remi is a great host who really cares about you and provides a very good quality of service! I came home and can’t forget the taste of home-made jam that we got during the breakfasts. The villa location is extremely good, not far from restaurants and shops but it was not noisy at night. The garden in the hotel is very beautiful. I can’t say anything about the swimming pool as we explored plenty of beaches nearby.))
- Remis dinner is very good, very french and a Nice social event
- Very nice host! Delicious breakfast and just a nice place in general.
- Amazing host very helpfull! Lovely place, garden and pool! Very good breakfast. Beautyfull landscapes, beaches and surrounding.
- The bed was very comfortable especially when I upgraded to the queen room with the balcony. The owners were very hospitable and accommodating.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Casa Isabel is located in Las Galeras. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Las Terrenas is 24 miles from Casa Isabel, and El Limón is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 36 miles from Casa Isabel.
No reviews yet.
La Cañada El Limón
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Cañada El Limón is located in El Limón. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Las Terrenas is 8 miles from La Cañada El Limón, and Las Galeras is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Amazing quite, beautiful and nice place to stay in El Limón and definitely worth the stay. I can just recommend to stay there if an accommodation is needed around this area. Also the hosts were really nice and helped us out with every question we had.
- Lovely house. Lovely host. Great breakfast,Great stay.
- The nature, the big garden, the river, Dorothee and Michael.
Sehr nette und unkomplizierte Leute. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und bequem.
Mein Sohn bekam sogar ein kostenloses Bett zu Verfügung gestell.
- Pomimo braku prądu w czasie naszego pobytu, jesteśmy zachwyceni, gospodarze przesympatyczni, jedzenie super, szczerze polecam
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Flechas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Flechas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Flechas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Flechas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!