9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lac Kénogami Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac Kénogami Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lac Kénogami Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac Kénogami Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac Kénogami Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lac Kénogami Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lac Kénogami Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lac Kénogami Quebec:
Gite au bord du Lac Kénogami
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Gite au bord du Lac Kénogami is located in Lac Kénogami in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Chicoutimi. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Chambord is 24 miles from Gite au bord du Lac Kénogami, and La Baie is 31 miles away.
- Beautiful area right on the lake, the house is breathtaking, spotless and gorgeous. We would have swam in the lake on a warmer day. Nice little private beach. We ordered a pizza from a restaurant nearby and ate it on the back patio. We bought a bottle of wine to go with it. Great view. Room was very well decorated, romantic, amazing shower in huge bathroom. Bathroom is shared but we had no problem with that. Bathroom is close to the bedroom. Awesome breakfast with a view to die for. Rose-Marie was very welcoming and helpful.
- Amazing place, everything is impeccable; the nicest people, very modern, very very clean, great food and beautiful beach. Would come again for a longer stay. Thank you!
- Owner are very warmfull, breakfast is gorgeous and beautiful view on the lake ! 😀😀 very calm and clean, you could used the fireplace outside at night…
Chambre tres confortable, equipee d’une machine a café et acces a un micro onde et four
Nos Hotes etaient tres sympathiques et de tres bons conseils pour quelques jours malheureusement pluvieux
Lit tres confortable il ne manquait de rien
Dépliants sur les visites sur place à disposition…parfait
- Très bon déjeuner. Les hôtes sont super sympathique et très accommodant . L’endroit très chaleureux. Nous avons apprécié la grande chambre africaine. Malgré le mauvais temps ce fut un beau séjour
Gîte du pont flottant
Gîte du pont flottant is located in Hébertville, 24 miles from Chicoutimi and 23 miles from Chambord.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saguenay is 24 miles from Gîte du pont flottant, and Saint-Honoré is 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely house and very pleasant owner, willing to help and provide information.
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, le petit déjeuner était excellent avec des produits fait maison. La chambre est petite mais vraiment très agréable. La situation de la maison près du lac ajoute encore un plus.
Ein sehr schönes, typisch kanadisches Haus mit einer sehr warmherzigen Gastgeberin, die einem mit Rat und Tat zur Seite steht.
Der Blick auf den Garten mit Hängematte, Steg und kleinem Fluss ist extrem idyllisch.
- Niedliches kleines blau-weißes Zimmer, freundliche Gastgeberin, gutes Frühstück
- Accueil, calme et convivialité. Gite à recommander
Maison du matelot
Maison du matelot is located in Alma, just 28 miles from Chicoutimi.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chambord is 21 miles from Maison du matelot, and Saguenay is 28 miles away.
Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
So didn’t miss the Marriot
Very friendly staff at breakfast.
Terrace overlooking water.
Good facilities for relaxing in the sitting room.
- B&B located in an independent house, giving access to the complete house and a deck overlooking the lake. A great breakfast was prepared in the morning. Rooms were well equipped but quite small.
- Excellent location adjacent to river, kitchen facilities were a plus. Comfortable bed and bedding.
Breakfast great, cook delightful.
Riverside setting was rekaxing.
- Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
Located in central Alma, this guest accommodation is a 5-minute walk from Parc de Riverbend (Riverbend Park). This non-smoking property offers free Wi-Fi and fresh breakfast that features local foods.The cozy rooms at Almatoit feature rustic décor. Comfortable bath towels are provided each day and a telephone is included for guest convenience.Almatoit guests can cycle at Veloroute des Bleuets (Blueberries Bike Route) 2.2 miles from the property, or shop at Le Centre Alma (Alma Shopping Center) 0.8 miles from the property. Lac Saint-Jean (Lake Saint-Jean) is a 34-minute drive away.
- The place is really clean. Very nice host. Breakfast is amazing.
- It is a beautiful house, lots of parking, nicely situated 5 minutes from “main street” Alma. Host is very kind and welcoming, without being overbearing: very accomodating with breakfast times.
- Warm welcome, old traditional Canadian house which is very comfortable with a very happy family atmosphere.
- Wonderful historic home within a Nice neighbourhood. Wonderful attentive host with lovely young family around. Breakfast was good with attention to local cheese. Homey feeling.
- Excellent hostess, interesting background; enjoyed breakfast; safe lockup for bike; liked the residential atmosphere
Gîte du Marquis
Located in the Jonquière neighborhood in Saguenay, 9 miles from Chicoutimi, Gîte du Marquis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a shared bathroom.La Baie is 19 miles from Gîte du Marquis, and Saint-Honoré is 12 miles away.
- Extremely friendly and pleasant place to stay! We stayed for 5 nights and the owners were really accommodating and flexible. Breakfast was amazing, great food, tasty homemade jams, great variety! The place is well located, in a quiet area but walking distance from downtown with some great restaurants! Awesome owners, friendly, who will do anything to help you! We will book there again!
- We spent 2 nights in the Gîte du Marquis. Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast was really good.
- Our hostess was warm and welcoming and tried so hard to communicate with us in English since we had no french. Breakfast crepes and fruit were great. Accommodation is simple but has all we need.
- Very Nice place. The bathroom are shared but the place is very clean. The breakfast is fantastic. And the owner is a sweetheart. Loved it.
- Excellent breakfast. Very good location across from a park and riverfront. Very well maintained.
Gite aux Pignons
One of our top picks in Alma – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a playground, Gite aux Pignons offers accommodations in Alma, just 30 miles from Chicoutimi.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Chambord is 23 miles from Gite aux Pignons, and Saguenay is 31 miles away.
- Louiselle is a wonderfully warm host and she plays a mean clarinet. The back garden and dock area are beautiful. Guests were welcomed to all these areas. The rooms are all beautifully decorated and reflecting different cultures. The common area allowed us to meet other interesting guests at night making breakfast conversation very easy.
- Beautiful spot overlooking the lake with expansive lawns and a small above ground pool. Comfortable outside sitting area and a small but cozy communal area for guests upstairs. Super warm and helpful hosts. They were happy to let us use their oven to reheat food for dinner and they have a separate refrigerator for guests. Room was quiet, clean and cozy. Breakfasts were a gourmet treat, prepared on the spot and served at a communal table. Excellent coffee!
- Very nice hosts, a spectacular breakfast and the venue directly at the lake
- Amazing hospitality.the owners made sure that my son and i felt comfortable and welcomed.i would defineltly go back in summer especially because the place is awsome it felt like home.
- Everything was amazing! The moment we arrived we were greeted as if we were family members on a visit home. We got offered a beer and were left to roam the huge and amazingly wonderful property, and enjoy our drinks on the cliff overlooking the river/lake. The B&B is located just next to the river/lake and you feel like it is all yours. The hosts were so friendly! The breakfast was delicious and the eggs were from their very own hens (which you meet in the garden).
Champ Soleil is a vacation home with a patio, located in Metabetchouan. The property features views of the mountains and is 13 miles from Chambord. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Champ Soleil include a terrace.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
Nos hôtes ont été très accueillant. Merci. A
Nous recommandons cet endroit. A la prochaine, merci Johanne et Guy. A+
- L’accueil de Johanne et de sa famille a été le point fort du séjour car nous avons été reçus chaleureusement chez eux avec une flexibilité qui a été appréciée. Leurs petits conseils ont également été bien appréciés.
- Ambiente casalingo,pulito , perfetto ,gestori veramente carini .
- Nos hôtes ont été très sympathiques avec nous. Ils ont tout fait pour que la nuit soit agréable. 3 chambres propres et spacieuses
- L’accueil chaleureux et personnalisé des hôtes, les petits déjeuners.
- Nos hôtes ont été très accueillant. Merci. A
Auberge le St-Georges
Located in the Jonquière neighborhood in Saguenay, 9 miles from Chicoutimi, Auberge le St-Georges features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Baie is 19 miles from Auberge le St-Georges, and Saint-Honoré is 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcome. Nice that it used to be a vicarage
- Le petit déjeuner: croissants frais, café à volonté. Personnel très accueillant.
- Sehr gepflegtes “altes” Haus/Villa. Speisesaal schön eingerichtet. Stühle sogar mit Hussen. Frühstück war auch lecker.
- La propreté, le service, le petit déjeuner, la proximité avec le reste de la ville
- Bâtiment magnifique. Déco années 50 très chic. Lits très confortables. Accueil par les propriétaires très sympathiques. Petit déjeuner copieux et servi dans une salle à manger avec lustres en cristal, tables avec nappes blanches et serviettes pliées dans des ronds de serviettes argentés.
Gite Au P’tit Manoir B&B
This downtown Jonquière bed and breakfast is just a 5-minute drive to Theatre la Rubrique Inc. It offers a full breakfast each morning and includes a mini-fridge in every room.The Gite Au P’tit Manoir Bed and Breakfast offers comfortable accommodation in rooms decorated with different country themes. All air-conditioned rooms include a private bathroom.The on-site chef cooks breakfast daily and is able to take requests for family dinners or other events at the bed and breakfast. Pick-up services from the airport, a bus stop, or other local destinations are also available.Manoir Au P’tit is 10.6 miles from Fjord cruises. Lac Saint Jean is 24.9 miles away.
- Beautiful and clean property with parking spots. The breakfasts were really good and Normand (the owner) was one of the nicest person we had met in Canada. Moreover, he is always there to give you good advices and recommend you places to see. I highly recommend this property. I ensure you that you won’t regret that choice!
- L’accueil, la surface de la chambre, la décoration, tous les équipements. Le confort du lit. Le petit déjeuner. Le parking.
Gîte sympa. Très bon conseil que de nous avoir suggérer d’aller au zoo de Faladreau plutôt qu’à St-Félicien, plus proche et aussi sympa.
Petit déjeuner extra.
Indication Réception mal affichée
Adresse WI-FI mal inscrite
Robinet eau chaude lavabo défectueux
Pas de choix au petit-déjeuner et trop sucré.
- L’accueil ,La propreté des lieux,Le petit -déjeuner était délicieux.Nous y retournons pour la deuxième fois. Je vous le recommande.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lac Kénogami Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lac Kénogami Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lac Kénogami Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lac Kénogami Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!