9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Joanetes Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Joanetes Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Joanetes Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Joanetes Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Joanetes Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Joanetes Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Joanetes Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Joanetes Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda is set in the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve, 7.5 mi from Olot. Set in large gardens, this renovated 12th-century rectory offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
- Very close to the beach. Nice balcony looking to the sea. Ok for 2 people. Parking was easy.
- Everything!!!! I stayed alone for 4 absolutely fabulous days in a writing retreat. The owners are so lovely; the food is Michelin level ( you should get Half board since the food is fantastic); the rooms are clean, comfortable, and beautifully and simply appointed; and the building Is historic and remodeled to perfection and to honor its history—and there are Lovely walking/biking trails outside the door…also although the owners don’t let the dog out to bother anyone —we met (me and the dog) and fell in love—sweetest pup.
- Wonderful setting. Nice pool. Very friendly owners, Roy and Goretta – couldn’t do enough for us. Nice size room. Highly recommended.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. Everywhere was spotless and on a cool spring evening the wood burning stove was particularly cosy. The food was excellent and we were made to feel extremely welcome. I will be recommending La Rectoria to my friends.
- Absolutely delightful place to stay. Beautifully restored Rectory in a delightful rural location, but very handy to Olot and surrounds. Be sure to order dinner, Roy is an impressive chef. Breakfast features delicious local cheeses and great coffee!
Bed and Breakfast
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Surrounded by nature, Satori B&B features free WiFi and a large garden with mountain views. Set in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, this bed and breakfast is 15 mi from Serra de Montgrony Nature Reserve.All rooms at Satori B&B come with heating and a wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms offers garden and mountain views. Some rooms have private bathroom, while other rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 53 mi away.
- We had a great stay. Host was very attentive, gave a lot of helpful insights. He made us feel like at home. The breakfast was unbeatable in terms of amount, quality and variety. I would go back definitely.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- The hosts are absolutely lovely, and their love and appreciation is noticeable throughout this expansive fairy castle with its beautiful furnishing, decoration, little details in the garden and house as well as a wonderful, luxurious breakfast. Thanks so much, definitely a place to come back to many times. Lots of love 🤸♀️
- Amazing hosts, unique house and great breakfast 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Roure Vell
Featuring an outdoor pool and a garden, Mas Roure Vell is located just outside Tortella in the Alta Garrotxa area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room and loft is air conditioned and has a garden view. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and towels. The loft also has a kitchen area with a hob, an oven, a microwave, a coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and a fridge. Rooms are equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.There is easy access to A26 Motorway and Garrotxa Volcanic Region and Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- The room was great, the place is really nice and peaceful.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Castellfollit de la Roca, Cala Clareta has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.This bed and breakfast with mountain views features a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a Blu-ray player are offered.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Girona is 29 miles from Cala Clareta. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The house is in a super location in the village with a great view from the balcony where you can enjoy breakfast prepared by the host or a glass of wine in the evening. Its quiet and the bedroom and living space is very generous. Judith, the host looked after us very well with tips for walks and the festival in Olot which was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay in this location.
Lovely place with a perfekt host. And the view from the balcony is wonderfull.
Good breakfast every morning. If you have the chans, go there!!
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
- Molt net, atenció Excel-lent, vistes genials, molt acollidor
- Solicitamos cama individual y nos pusieron de matrimonio y pequeña
Bed and Breakfast
Les Magranes Bed & Breakfast
Offering a garden, Les Magranes Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations in Argelaguer. Free WiFi is provided.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Catalan dishes and also offers dairy-free options.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Girona is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Figueres is 18 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 miles away.
We specially liked the behavior and manners of Paloma and Norman: it´s been excellent. They are really welcoming and kind, and will do their best to make you feel comfortable. If possible, don´t miss Norman´s cooking skills: he prepared us dinner and it was delicious. Breakfast was also great: no fancy stuff but a lot of local food with great ingreadients.
Their place is really nice if you like traditional village house, and the room and bathroom where very tidy and clean.
I really recommend anybody who wants to visit the zone, to stay in Les Magranes. We had a wonderful experience.
La atención de los anfitriones. La habitación muy bien decorada. La cama muy cómoda. El lavabo amplio.
Todos los detalles bien cuidados.
- Una estancia de 10! Norman y Paloma os harán sentir como en casa. Que decir de la cena preparada por Norman y ese desayuno mañanero espectacular!! En todo momento atentos y dispuestos a dar información sobre que hacer y ver en los alrededores, consejos gastronómicos muy acertados… Habitación en ático, amplio, limpio y con encanto. Volveremos!
- Tot esplèndid. La casa, el poble, l’atenció, l’habitació, la neteja, l’esmorzar. En Norman i la Paloma excepcionals. Per repetir.
El trato de Norman es a destacar, tanto por su amabilidad, disposición e información de la zona.
Todo muy limpio.
Desayuno y cena excelentes.
- We specially liked the behavior and manners of Paloma and Norman: it´s been excellent. They are really welcoming and kind, and will do their best to make you feel comfortable. If possible, don´t miss Norman´s cooking skills: he prepared us dinner and it was delicious. Breakfast was also great: no fancy stuff but a lot of local food with great ingreadients.
Bed and Breakfast
With city views, Bressol is located in Ripoll and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A bicycle rental service and ski storage space are available on site.Camprodon is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Olot is 20 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 56 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Hostal en el centro de Ripoll, muy bien situado a 2 min. a pie del Monasterio de Ripoll, aparcamiento gratuito muy cerca al lado del ambulatorio. Muy limpio, bonito, acogedor, original, con algo de comida y bebida a disposición de los clientes, que se agradece, en una cocina compartida con microondas, nevera, vitrocerámica, etc… Silencioso dentro del edificio pero un poco ruidoso a fuera a ciertas horas al estar en una plaza. Tiendas alrededor, aunque la mayoría de restaurantes cierran a las 17h. entre semana (y eso que era Semana Santa) y tuvimos poco donde elegir para cenar! Tiene ascensor.
- Fue genial, empezamos por la recogida de la llave en el Can Guetes que es un restaurante que esta cerca del hotel ( a 5 minutos y ademas donde puedes dejar alli el coche los dias que estes), nos ofrecieron una cena riquisima con degustacion de quesos que tienen en colaboracion con granjas locales para producirlo en la region y son de vaca de muchos tipos buenisimos, un precio genial ademas si te alojas en el Bressol con un 10 de descuento, la amabilidad del camarero que nos atendio y aconsejo fue un placer. El hotel precioso como estar en tu casa muy curiosa la decoracion y tiene cocina comun con desayuno de bolleria cafe zumo y agua todo gratis incluido, de verdad que hemos estado agustisimo.
- Muy buena ubicación, buena distribución de la habitación, y me gusta la decoración. Cama muy confortable. La cocina pequeña pero completa.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa rural Ca l’Antón
With a garden and a terrace, Casa rural Ca l’Antón has accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Girona is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Figueres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Casa rural Ca l’Antón.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, Escloper B&B is a property located in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta. The property has city views and is 28 miles from Olot.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Montseny is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Rupit is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from Escloper B&B.
- Friendly helpful owner .good breakfast in really well maintained room in centre of town.Excellent.
- Limpieza instalaciones y muy bien cuidado todo. Muy confortable. Muy buena atención por parte de los dueños. Ubicación excelente. Parking público cercano.
- La meva sensació ha estat bona en general (neteja, menjar, confort etc), però la petita gran diferència amb qualsevol altre lloc sempre la marca el bon tracte. I quan et trobes amb gent que té ganes de que estiguis agust, l’únic que pots estar és agust. Gràcies Manel i Marta!
- El trato personal ha sido lo mejor. Bien ubicado, con un aparcamiento gratuito cercano.
- El Manel i la Marta ens van acollir d’allò més bé. L’habitació té tot el que pots necessitar, no li falta de res. L’esmorzar va ser espectacular. Ho recomanem sense cap mena de dubte! No podem dir res dolent.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maspitra B&B is a country house located 0.6 mi from Besalú, 16 mi from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is offered.Roses is 25 mi from Maspitra B&B, while Cadaqués is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from Maspitra B&B.
Lovely large family room with awesome views. Standing fan in room and mosquito screens on windows. Covered outside seating area with outside kitchen with amazing views.
Fabulous breakfast served buffet style. Plenty of danishes, fruit, yoghurts, scrambled eggs, pancakes, breads, freshly baked cakes, pies, orange juice, teas and coffee.
Secluded pool and seating area.
Great welcome from our host Ellen. (Had loads of washing and all washed and dried for a small reasonable fee)
- This is a fantastic B&B. Go here if you get the chance!
- Very friendly and welcoming reception! Beautiful interior of the house with fantastic animal paintings from the owner. Exciting exterior with pool and outdoor kitchen area. Kids loved the dog! Absolutely fabulous and tasty breakfast! Many great tips from the owner for travelling around the area.
- The location was beautiful and quiet with excellent views and within easy walking distance to local hills and town of Besalu. The hospitality we were shown was also excellent with very good recommendations provided for day trips to suit our holiday itinerary. Altogether, the property offered us ideal holiday accommodation and facilities at a very reasonable cost.
- Incredible views. Quiet and tranquil. Friendly and helpful host.
- Lovely large family room with awesome views. Standing fan in room and mosquito screens on windows. Covered outside seating area with outside kitchen with amazing views.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Joanetes Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Joanetes Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Joanetes Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Joanetes Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!