9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Henry California – Top Hotel Reviews
Henry California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Henry California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Henry California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Henry California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Henry California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Henry California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Henry California:
Carriage Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
Located in Templeton, 27 miles from Pismo Beach, Carriage Vineyards Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambria is 26 miles from Carriage Vineyards B&B, and Morro Bay is 17 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious. We are picky about our coffee but this was perfect and plentiful. Loved walking to the top of the hill to see the vineyards. Even in winter the garden was beautiful. Away from city lights so the stars were amazing. Perfect peaceful get away.Hosts were very knowledgeable about the area wineries and the carriage house was an added bonus.
- The room was very quaint, breakfast was delicious, and staff friendly. Very nice and quiet getaway to relax.
- Breakfast was very good! Our room and bathroom were nice and roomy.
- Very nice breakfast. Great wine touring with Asima.
- The room was superbly decorated and the staff were super accommodating!
CaliPaso Winery & Villa
CaliPaso Winery & Villa offers accommodations in Paso Robles. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cambria is 24 miles from CaliPaso Winery & Villa, and Morro Bay is 23 miles away.
- Phenomenal location with excellent views. We weren’t far from Paso Robles’s attractions. Staff were very friendly. Our room was great! Breakfast was great, good selection of food and fruits.
- The whole experience was amazing. We will be coming back.
The property was very quiet, which we liked. We had a little problem with the gate leaving early in the morning. We were not told we would need code to get out. Gate swung in almost hitting our car. Again, had we been told it would not be a problem.
Beautiful property if you enjoy being out in the country in an non-hotel like property, which we do! Great Fireplace in Grappa Room.
- Beautiful property, great room, lovely staff, highly recommend!!
- Beautiful grounds & rooms.Felt as if you were in Tuscany, Italy! Ruth was amazing & so helpful!
Wild Coyote Winery – Bed & Breakfast
Located at an elevation of 1,800 feet, this bed and breakfast is in the Santa Lucia Mountains, 5 miles from Paso Robles. It features an on-site vineyard and winery.Each guest accommodations at Wild Coyote Winery – Bed & Breakfast has a view of the surrounding vineyard, canyon, and mountains. The rooms include free wine and have adobe-style décor.Guests can sample wine in the tasting room. A hot tub is also on-site and massages are available by request.Paso Robles Event Center and the Pioneer Museum are both a 10-minute drive from the bed & breakfast.
- The room is very spacious with great views from the patio. Cleanliness is A plus, and the breakfasts are amazing. We would stay again in a heartbeat. You must visit the multitudinous wineries nearby, see Hearst Castle, and watch the Elephant seals on the nearby beach
- Gracious hosts. Beautiful, comfortable accomodations
- The location overlooking vineyards was ideal. The room was well equipped, spacious but roomy and very tastefully decorated. The room’s patio with grape vine covered arbor was a very peaceful place to rest and recharge.
It was a creation of the owners, Gianni and Kati, the wine was excellent! The breakfast every morning was creative and excellent! A small winery with a lot of personal touches! I will go there again! Jessica the tasting manager represented the family and the winery very well!
Pete & Pam of San Jose
Bed extremely comfortable. Beautiful view of vineyard from private patio.
Complimentary bottle of wine greeting us in room.
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast – San Luis Obispo
In downtown San Luis Obispo, this San Luis Obispo, California bed & breakfast is within a 20 minute drive of Pismo State Beach and Pismo Beach Natural Preserve. A free breakfast buffet is provided daily.Select rooms provide a fireplace or private balcony at Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast. Free Wi-Fi and bathrobes are provided in every room.A free wine and cheese hour is provided daily at 5 pm and is followed by free homemade sweets. After a day on the beach, guests can book dinner reservations through the on-site concierge at Heritage Inn.California Polytechnic State University is a 10 minute drive from Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast. Mission San Luis Obispo is a 15 minute walk away.
- I wanted a vintage decor that was comfortable, and that’s exactly what I had. I especially liked the extra touch of a sink in the room. The bed was comfortable, and there was even a fireplace in the room.There were two shared bathrooms available, so there was never a wait to use one. The fresh baked treats were a nice surprise, and breakfast was good. Outside there was a lovely garden that led down to a creek. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t hear a lot of road noise since my room was at the front of the house, and the Inn is close to a highway on ramp.
- Robin was excellent. Breakfast was amazing. We had the best stay. This is a great BnB!
Second stay here at the Heritage Inn. Enjoyed my stay very much. Breakfasts are wonderful and filling. Property is beautiful. Creek below is soo relaxing. Garden was beautiful. Will always request a stay at this bed and breakfast when I am in SLO. It is pet friendly too.
Gotta try SLO DONUT CO. on Foothill Blvd. and Broad Street off of Santa Rosa St./Highway 1 near Cal Poly. The best donuts ever. My fave is the Circus Animal Cookie Donut.
Also recommend Big Sky Cafe on Broad Street and Higuera Street in downtown SLO for organic, vegan and gluten-free cuisine.
- B&Bs are always nice, but it’s people that typically make this experience, and this was no exception! After a long travel day Roberta made it a point to make me feel welcome. Making me my own private cheese/cracker/wine and that was just the start. She was the best!! We will definitely return & recommend for pet owners as they have a lovely creek on property that our dogs thoroughly enjoyed.
- Staff were very friendly, everything was very clean and beautifully kept. The included breakfast was amazing: freshly made fritatta, huge variety of fresh fruit, freshly made pumpkin muffins and banana bread, coffee, toast, juice, etc. It is located right by a creek which you can access through a beautiful garden. It is also a short ten minute walk to downtown SLO and a short drive to Cal Poly. Tip: ask for one of the rooms with a bath attached (not a shared bath room) and you’ll be farther away from the freeway on ramp.
On the Beach Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a hot tub, this Cayucos, California bed & breakfast is a 2 minute walk to Cayucos State Beach. All rooms provide a spa bathtub and free Wi-Fi. Free wine and paired snacks are provided daily.Offering a city or ocean view, each room also provides a fireplace at On the Beach Bed & Breakfast. Designed with marble floors, every private bathroom provides free toiletries.After a day at the beach, guests can enjoy the landscaped grounds and terrace on site at Bed and Breakfast On the Beach. Hiking trails are also nearby.Hearst Castle is just 25 miles from On the Beach Bed and Breakfast. Morro Bay Harbor is a 15 minute drive away.
- The serene and not overcrowded environment. Good service,good food, good price= great vacation.
- Lovely staff, wonderful creative breakfasts and happy hour snacks. Awesome location, right across the street from the beach.
- Lovely staff, very clean, good food, excellent location, hot tub is an added bonus
- Actually the egg omelette we had or whatever it was was kind of overdone both mornings good food though overall
- The staff was terrific & the bed sheets were the softest I’ve ever felt!!!!
Cass House Cayucos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Cass House Cayucos is located in Cayucos, 26 miles from Pismo Beach and 13 miles from Cambria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. Morro Bay is 7 miles from Cass House Cayucos, and San Simeon is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Nel Mondo
Located 15 miles from downtown Paso Robles, this wine country inn offers panoramic views of wine country. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, this room includes a seating area and en suite bathroom. Select rooms feature a vanity, claw foot bath tub and a walk in shower at Villa Nel MondoA free continental breakfast is provided for guests daily at Villa Nel Mondo. Select breakfast items include fruits, bagels, danishes, juice and coffee.Guests can enjoy a stroll through the garden or lounging on the sun terrace at Villa Nel Mondo.Hearst Castle is 50 miles from the property. The coastal town of Cayucos is just 30 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is 200 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Garden Street Inn
In the heart of San Luis Obispo, this bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated with French country-inspired décor.A private bathroom with free toiletries is included in all guest rooms at the Garden Street Inn. Suites feature a sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV.A full breakfast featuring eggs, breakfast meats, breads, and fruit is available at the Garden Street Inn. The McCaffrey Morning Room is available for breakfast or guests can have breakfast delivered to the room.Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is less than a 5 minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Morro Bay is a 20 minute drive away. California Polytechnic State University is less than a 10 minute drive from the property.
- The location was terrific and allowed us to enjoy downtown SLO more than if we’d have stayed where we couldn’t walk there. We really enjoyed the breakfasts, the chef was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It was a very comfortable, cozy place!
- Food was tasty, the location was fantastic easy walk to restaurant and shops. Beds were quite comfortable.
- Very beautiful house and fresh fruit in breakfast.
- Breakfast is included. Excellent both days we stayed. Centrally located in SLO, and easy walk to downtown, the Mission, and farmers’ market. Peaceful setting.
- The #1 reason to stay here is the location. It is in the middle of town and in walking distance from everything. The staff was nice and the coffee was especially good. Water pressure in the bathroom was good.
Marina Street Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Marina Street Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Morro Bay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Pismo Beach is 19 miles from Marina Street Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Cambria is 19 miles away.
- Claudia was a delightful hostess and made us feel like family. The location was perfect, although Main Street is a bit noisy but earplugs and double-pane windows helped tremendously. Claudia goes to great effort to decorate seasonally and each breakfast was superb!
- Gracious and kind host. Beautifully decorated home. Very quiet and cozy.
- The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The atmosphere was very relaxing. Our room had a balcony with a view, however, I do recommend that the bush outside be trimmed. It was partially blocking the view.
- Fantastic welcome and very comfortable room. Claudia our host suggested eateries and places to go which greatly enhanced our stay. We stayed in the garden room which was decorated brilliantly.
- Feels very welcome and homey. We felt comfortable there. It was our first time at a bed and breakfast We really enjoyed our stay there!! We def would come back.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Henry California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Henry California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Henry California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Henry California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!