9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hampton Bays New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hampton Bays New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Bays New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hampton Bays New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hampton Bays New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Bays New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hampton Bays New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hampton Bays New York State:
A Butlers Manor
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, A Butlers Manor is located in Southampton, just 25 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.East Hampton is 12 miles from A Butlers Manor, and Riverhead is 14 miles from the property.
- An excellent guest house with many extras. Chris & kim were perfect hosts who wentthe extra mile to ensure that your stay was memorable. We would highly recommend it.
- Beautiful yet cozy home. Chris and Kim welcomed us like family. Breakfast was exceptional. All the little details were really well thought out. Every part of the property was beautiful, clean and nothing overlooked. We loved our stay and can’t wait to come again!
- It was very charming and very friendly. Just beautiful. Everything couldn’t be better. I will definitely be back.
Cozy and warm atmosphere. Pretty garden. Clean. Kim’s breakfast is really delicious. Friendly and nice couple ( Chris & Kim). Fireplace is a good
“chill out “corner
- Everything was great as I had expected! The rooms were quaint with very comfortable beds and bedding. The breakfast was to die for. Whatever you needed, you got!
A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast
Relax on the large wrap-around front porch of this bed and breakfast in Long Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast are available. Cedar Beach is 1 miles away.Each uniquely styled room at A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast features a fireplace and private bathroom. Decorated with antique accents, these rooms include a sitting area.Complimentary bikes, beach passes, and beach chairs are available at A Walk in the Woods B&B. There is also a billiards room, a library, and a living room with fireplace.This estate is right on the 14 miles Bayview bike loop. Pindar Vineyards is 5 miles away.
- The place was beautiful. A little oasis set Away from the every day hustle and bustle . The owner Flo was warm, Knowledgeable with things to do in the area. She was willing to help you in whatever way was needed. I would highly recommend this properly.
- Loved being so close to nature — the miniature horses, wild turkeys, deer families grazing outside on the lawn…The place is decorated with a Great Gatsby theme so be prepared to enter a nostalgic time warp…=)
- The place was beautiful. Calm relaxing quiet. Flo and daughter Jeannine were lovely. Gave us a suggestion for dinner—on the mark!!! Will definitely be making a return!!!
- The house was beautiful and the location was great. We saw deer and turkeys from our window, it was wonderful. Our room was nice and spacious and I liked how big the bathroom was.
- Awesome house and grounds. Hostess friendly but not intrusive. Other guests were very friendly
Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue
Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue is located in Cutchogue, just 28 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.New Haven is 31 miles from Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue, and East Hampton is 16 miles from the property.
- We loved our stay! The accommodations were immaculate. Patricia was amazing; so friendly and welcoming. A total surprise was breakfast which featured a frittata, bacon, apple tart, blueberry Dutch baby, fresh fruit. The table was beautifully set and the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend a stay here.
- We were really pleased with our stay at Sweet Dreams B&B, a charming cottage in a garden setting. Our lovely hostess, Patricia, prepared a fabulous brunch with fresh food from nearby farms; fruit, parfaits, delicious frittatas, freshly baked muffins and apple strudel…a truly memorable Sunday morning feast! Patricia goes out of her way to make guests feel at home and has created a beautifully decorated, sparkling clean, comfortable and welcoming country inn. We highly recommend this property and plan to stay there again.
The hostess was incredible – she went out of her way to make us comfortable and feel at home. We mentioned it was a trip for my partner’s and my birthdays and she made us a birthday cake and wonderful breakfast – fit for a king and beautifully presented.
We went out for an evening meal at a local seafood restaurant and came back to find local wine in the fridge and the candles and lights on in the garden for us.
Beautiful touches: flowers in the bedroom and bathroom, vast amounts of extra towels available, lovely porcelain and fabulous cook!
The house itself is lovely; built in 1920’s and with a lot of period features but combined with modern facilities. Had no idea that Long Island was a wine region and would have stayed longer to take advantage of the numerous vineyards and tours had we known. Would most definitely recommend a stay here and would come back if in the area again.
- Incredible friendly atmosphere, very clean, nicely decorated – feels like home. Breakfast is so yummy – 5 stars hotels should envy. We are very glad that chose this accommodations. I would recommend it to all my friends who decide to visit that lovely area.
- Facility, Hosptality and Breakfast were all of utmost quality. I wish all my stays were this good.
White Fences Water Mill
Located in Water Mill, 23 miles from Montauk, White Fences Water Mill features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.East Hampton is 10 miles from White Fences Water Mill, and Riverhead is 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast in the mornings were superb. The accommodation fantastic. The owners and staff delightful. The location was perfect. Swimming pool was not an option based on the time of year but then again a swimming pool is not what we would have used on this type of trip.
- Bailey is a sharming host. The breakfast was incredible.
- We had a wonderful weekend at White Fences. LIz and Eric were extremely accommodating hosts, the homemade breakfast each morning was beyond delicious and the cleanliness of the room and entire property was exceptional. They’ve covered the bases with nothing more to be desired at this special place. We would definitely return and plan to in the future.
We were made to feel at home
Owners were very friendly and helpful
Breakfasts were fantastic
- Eric, Liz and Bailey (golden doodle) were wonderful!
Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast
The Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast offers luxury accommodations in an historic home in Southold, New York. Southold is centrally located on the North Fork of Long Island, an area known for it’s coastal beauty and wineries.Wickham-Prince offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms that includes toiletries, bathrobes and a hairdryer. Each room also includes a flat screen TV, cable and free WiFi.The first floor of the house has a common room for breakfast and relaxing. Guests have access to a shared patio and garden. The house has central air conditioning.The center of Southold is less than a block away. Beaches and vineyards are within 5 minutes.
- Friendly owners who made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. Very comfy bed and lovely rooms – very clean and well looked after. Best breakfast ever! Beautiful little house – just what you need in a B&B on Long Island. Close to some great vineyards and beaches.
- The owners are extra wonderful & they went over the top to accommodate our food allergies.
- The scones were delicious! Definitely enjoyed our stay- the bed was super comfortable, black out shades, shower was hot and pressure great, robes comfortable. Everything was great.
- The owners were lovely, accommodating and really welcoming. Breakfast each day was excellent, homemade and super delcious. The room was well appointed and really cozy. Very romantic and peaceful. Will definitely be back again!
- The innkeepers were delightful… everything clean and perfect. Breakfast was fabulous!
Mainstay Bed and Breakfast
Located in Art Village, 26 miles from Montauk, Mainstay Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.East Hampton is 13 miles from Mainstay Bed and Breakfast , and Riverhead is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A Victorian on the Bay Bed and Breakfast
Located in Eastport, 30 miles from East Hampton, A Victorian on the Bay Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Riverhead is 8 miles from A Victorian B and B, and Greenport is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 54 miles from A Victorian on the Bay Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
North Fork Guest House
Featuring a wraparound front porch, a side porch and a terrace with views of the vineyard, North Fork Guest House provides accommodation in Cutchogue. Little Peconic Bay is 2.1 miles away. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.The boutique style rooms are equipped with Stearns and Foster® pillow top mattress, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with complimentary organic toiletries.A gluten-free, American or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property. A complimentary preferred access card, which includes exclusive offers to nearby wineries, restaurants and shops is offered to guests.There are 7 wineries within a 1.9 miles radius of the property. Various shops and restaurants are also available within walking distance. Shelter Island is 12.7 miles from North Fork Guest House
No reviews yet.
Fig and Olive Bed and Breakfast
Fig and Olive Bed and Breakfast is located in Cutchogue, 27 miles from Montauk and 31 miles from New Haven. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.East Hampton is 15 miles from Fig and Olive Bed and Breakfast, and Riverhead is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hampton Bays New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hampton Bays New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hampton Bays New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Bays New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!