9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Galena Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Galena Illinois is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Galena Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galena Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galena Illinois. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Galena Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Galena Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Galena Illinois:
Pine Hollow Inn
Pine Hollow Inn is located in Galena, just 13 miles from Dubuque. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Jail Hill Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Jail Hill Inn is located in Galena in the region of Illinois, just 13 miles from Dubuque.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Felt Manor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at Felt Manor offers accommodations in Galena. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- I loved the building. Dan was amazing. He made us cookies our first night and every breakfast he made was delicious. The common areas were very comfortable too and we spent a lot of time playing games there when we weren’t out exploring. We really appreciated the little extras like the books in the common areas and the complimentary wine.
The Inn Keeper Dan was a great cook, best breakfast. Beautiful Breakfast.
While on this trip I backed my car into a fence, Dan the Innkeeper physically hooked my bumper back on – that is service above and beyond.!!!!
- The breakfast was amazing both mornings. We sat on the porch in the evening with a glass (maybe two 😉) of complimentary wine and looked out over Galena. It was very peaceful.
- The host was very accommodating, friendly, and a wonderful cook. The breakfasts were delicious and a perfect start to our day.
The accommodations were lovely.
Wine, fruit, cookies , water soda teas
Available lovely view from the front porch. Outstanding 3 course breakfasts Would definitely recommend
Annie Wiggins Guest House
One of our best sellers in Galena! Annie Wiggins Guest House offers accommodations in Galena. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the fireplace, and the outdoor patio, as our room had its own entrance.
- Very Victorian. Fascinating antique collection. Wendy the owner was welcoming and charming,
- We had the most wonderful time in Galena! The owner of the b&b was so lovely and gracious, breakfasts were unbelievable delicious and pampered us all the time. Definitely will go again!
- It was 3 days before Christmas and the proprietor’s grandchildren were coming to stay, so we got an upgrade to a more private room (which also happened to be one of their most popular). What a nice surprise! The fireplace in our room was romantic. The bed was incredibly soft. The decor was perfect for a vintage B&B. And breakfast was outstanding! Our hostess, Wendy, was so much fun to chat with. She spent at least an hour just getting to know me and my fiance (and sharing things about herself and her family). When we got up from breakfast, she asked us both for a hug. Great experience.
- Bed was very high, difficult to sit on and get in and I am 5’8”.
Farmers Guest House
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Farmers Guest House is located in Galena in the region of Illinois.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Charlotte Suite was a very pleasant surprise, with plenty of space, relaxing jacuzzi and very comfortable bed
- Family owned, very friendly! Excellent service, delicious breakfast. Country atmosphere, very laid back and comfortable, down home feel. Owners were very knowledgeable about the area, the history and gave great recommendations!
- There were so many little touches that made us feel very welcomed. Too numerous to mention but one was a card wishing us a happy anniversary with a bag of delicious turtle candies. The breakfasts were original and fantastic. Looked forward to our meals to see what was coming next. The bathroom was very clean and new with a beautiful shower!
- The owners, Susan and Don were just wonderful hosts. The accommodations were first class and the Breakfasts were fantastic! The rooms were clean and comfortable. Great location, a short walk to downtown.
- What a great stay in Galena! The B&B was clean, comfortable and a 5 minute walk to downtown Galena! We were made to feel very welcome, the dining and activity suggestions were fantastic, and overall we felt very cared for. Breakfast was also top notch!
Aldrich Guest House
Located in Galena, 14 miles from Dubuque, Aldrich Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking.
- Food was wonderful, house was beautiful, hosts were attentive.
- Wine and cheese reception- we were only guests so they didn’t have to provide us with wine and cheese but they still did. Lovely house, lovely hosts. Breakfast was amazing! I will be going back.
- Robert and Douglas were wonderful hosts. Everything was superb from the treat and special note left in our room on arrival. The breakfast was WOW, delish!!! Our anniversary weekend will be one to treasure thanks to the Aldrich Bed and Breakfast!
- This B&B was beautifully restored by the hosts and they were a wealth of knowledge about the history of the house and town. The rooms were amazing (comfortable, wonderfully appointed but in keeping with age of home). They served the most delicious breakfast too. The highlight of our trip was our stay in Galena.
- Very hospitable owners. Lovely property. Outstanding breakfast.
305 North Inn – Galena
Under one mile from Ulysses Grant House in Galena, this historic bed and breakfast features guest suites with full kitchens and outdoor patios. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are available in every guest room at 305 North Inn Galena. A spacious living and dining area are also featured in each suite.Private on-site parking is available to all guests at Galena 305 North Inn. DVDs and board games are available for rent in the lobby.Galena Cellars Vineyard and Winery is less than a 10-minute walk from this bed and breakfast. Galena Recreation Park is less than one mile away.
No reviews yet.
The Redstone Inn and Suites
Located in Dubuque, 13 miles from Galena, The Redstone Inn and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Not one single thing, and especially not the bug on my pillow or the owner
- The ambiance was absolutely fabulous. We loved the Governor’s Room. The breakfast was scrumptious. Robert was a fantastic host. He fascinated us with the history of the home at breakfast.
- The owner was very nice. The breakfast was also very nice.
- On a frigid January weekday evening, my just married wife and I returned for our wedding night to the Redstone Inn. It was as quaint and comfortable as our first trip there. And as luck would have it, we turned out to be the only guests that night. So Robert, the proprietor and bon vivant, had breakfast prepared just for my new bride and me the following morning — and then he proceeded into a 20-minute regaling of the home’s long history. Quite a night, and quite a breakfast. We have a very soft spot for the Redstone and Robert, and will most definitely return again soon.
- Loved the location and the owner was so great and friendly, it was very quiet and peaceful during our stay which we loved. The room was nice and clean and we loved the way the place was decorated, takes you back in time!
The Richards House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Richards House offers accommodations in Dubuque, just 14 miles from Galena. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Definitely the best place in Debuque! I felt like a princess. 🙂 The house is amazing, landlords hardworking, very kind and hospitable. They are open to help you. Family atmosphere – what more you can wish.
- The interior was very beautiful and the hosts were very friendly and generous
- The hosts were beyond accommodating. They even loaned me their phone charger when mine wasn’t working. Snacks and drinks were available to me at my leisure. The room was very comfortable.
- The history about the houses Is great. it’s a warm feeling with great homemade cooking.
- We both loved the ambiance and the feel of the place- what a great old house, and there was so much interesting stuff to look at. Our room was comfy and warm, and the owners were just fantastic. Both of us were really satisfied by the delicious breakfast before we had to set out on the road. We would both definitely stay there again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Galena Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Galena Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Galena Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Galena Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!