9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Coyote Querétaro – Top Hotel Reviews
El Coyote Querétaro is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Coyote Querétaro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Coyote Querétaro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Coyote Querétaro. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Coyote Querétaro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Coyote Querétaro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Coyote Querétaro:
Suite en PH con Terraza Privada, Cond. El Doce
Located in Querétaro, 30 miles from Bernal, Suite en PH con Terraza Privada, Cond. El Doce features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Zarzarosa Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Querétaro! Zarzarosa Hotel Boutique is located in Querétaro, 30 miles from Bernal and 29 miles from San Juan del Río.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 13 miles from Zarzarosa Hotel Boutique.
- Great small hotel in the city center. Nice warm staff who are very helpful and always around. Comfortable beds. Tv with netflix and lots of channels. We love to stay at this place every year and every year they get better!
- Great rooms, nice roof patio (albeit you need a head for heights to get to it) and quiet location. Have stayed a few times now in different rooms and each time they have been modern, well furnished and very clean. get showers!
- Love this little boutique hotel so close to everything the owner really did a great job in making us feel very welcomed I very much recommended this place Clean cozy rooms can’t wait to go back and stay with zarzarosa once again ty..
I did not make this reservation for myself, it was for my father and mother in law and their children, but even I was not the guest directly I got nothing but good comments about my choice of hotel.
My husband’s family loved the neighborhood, there a lot of nice restaurants around.
The personal and the service were really nice and helpful, they even speak a little bit of french.
This hotel is a keeper!
I did not make the reservation for myself, it was for my mother and father in law and their children.
Even if I was not the guest directly, I got nothing but compliments about my choice of hotel, the service and the personal were really nice and helpful, they even speak a little bit of french.
My husband’s family loved the neighborhood, there is a lot of nice restaurants around.
This hotel is a keeper!
Moss Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Querétaro! Located in a quiet area in downtown Querétaro, this hotel is 3 blocks from Plaza de Armas Square and just 1,150 feet from the Santa Cruz Temple. It features an on-site spa and free Wi-Fi.La Mansion del Burro Azul features colonial-style décor, inspired by Frida Kahlo. Rooms include cable TV, a fan and a work desk. There is a large communal kitchen for guests to use, and a coffee service is provided.A concierge desk and currency exchange are available at reception. You can also book city tours, including visits to Tequisquiapan, 37.3 miles away.Alameda Hidalgo Park is a 5-minute walk from Hotel Moss & Spa. The Querétaro City Museum and Museum of Art are a 10-minute walk away.
This is a cute little hotel with a lovely interior courtyard area. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was compact with an en suite shower room and basin. They gave us a cute little blue donkey (burro Azul) key ring when we checked out which was a nice touch.
Good location and only about a 5-10 minute walk from the centre of Queretaro with its shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Nice colonial house, well located, walk distance from everything
- Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- The hotel and our room were charming and comfortable. The staff was friendly.
- The hospitality and quality of the room, amenities, food and spa are excellent. A great place to stay and very good value. The home-style cooking was exquisite. We traveled with our small dog and they were very welcoming.
- This is a cute little hotel with a lovely interior courtyard area. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was compact with an en suite shower room and basin. They gave us a cute little blue donkey (burro Azul) key ring when we checked out which was a nice touch.
Antiguo Meson de Aspeytia
Located in Querétaro in the region of Querétaro, 31 miles from Bernal, Antiguo Meson de Aspeytia features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Queretaro International Airport is 13 miles away.
We stayed about 8 days here. Mercedes, Cicie, and Caesar were awesome…
All were very friendly, responsive, efficient, competent and went out of
their way to help, to translate, to solve problems, etc. Outstanding
- The rooftop bar is amazing. It is quiet place to view all the church steeples. Waking up to old church bells was a step back in time. The breakfast jam is homemade with unusual flavors. The bikes are a nice touch, but the day we wanted to ride, there was no tool to adjust the seat. Owner is very pleasant.
- The beds are so comfortable. The staff are kind and provide excelent service.
- La limpieza del lugar y su excelente ubicación. Increíble atención por parte del personal.
- El cuarto estaba muy amplio y la cama muy cómoda. La ubicación estaba de lujo. 5/5
- We stayed about 8 days here. Mercedes, Cicie, and Caesar were awesome…
Casona de la Republica Hotel Boutique
Located in Querétaro, 31 miles from Bernal, Casona de la Republica Hotel Boutique features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 13 miles from Casona Republica Boutique.
- The staff went out of there way to make it a great stay. Didn’t have to ask for anything – they anticipated it. Hotel was absolutely beautiful!
Great terrace (Dolores room).
Wonderful floors all over the facility.
- The Colonial ambiance of the facilities and the staff’s charm and helpfullness.
- Hotel is nice and located very much in the centre. Junior Suite was well equipped with everything one needs for a short stay. Breakfast was prepared nicely. We also liked the late check-out at 1 pm.
- Las habitaciones muy bonitas y cómodas, ubicación excelente!!!
Hotel Boutique Quinta Río Queretaro
This hotel is located in the city center of Queretaro, a historical area near the Theater of the Republic. The hotel offers a solarium and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Quinta Rio Hotel Boutique rooms include a work desk and access to free Wi-Fi. The rooms are also equipped with a bathrobe and shower.Guests at the Quinta Rio can go for a swim in the outdoor pool and relax on the sun terrace. The hotel also offers concierge service with information on area events and attractions.The Hotel Boutique Quinta Rio is 2 miles from the Cerro de Las Campanas, Queretaro National Park. The hotel is located near the Jardin Guerrero.
- The breakfast for purchase was fantastic – I had chilaquiles and eggs and bacon – delicious. And the staff that made it were lovely.
- I liked the location, the satff and was surprised by the cute swimming pool
- Very much appreciated the fact that we could bring our dog AND be near the center. It was good value for money and fine for a one-night stay. We looked for somewhere else the next night as the towels left a lot to be desired. The staff were extremely attentive and very hospitable.
- La situation, l’attention du personnel, la nourriture au restaurant
- Personal muy amable, la ubicación es un poco lejana al centro.
Hotel Quinta Lucca
Hotel Quinta Lucca is located in Querétaro, 31 miles from Bernal and 29 miles from San Juan del Río.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The breakfast , the great service of the staff and the location.
- Very well located, very clean, excellent value for price, they offer a free paking at very close parking lot do not forget to have your ticket stpamped at the hotel front desk
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good location. One can visit all many sites on foot easily.
Breakfast was simple but lovely.
- Hotel is very nice and clean and in a great location.
Location is very good
Wifi connection is acceptable
Hostal Galerie offers accommodations in Querétaro.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The curtains in the shared bedroom are very neat. I wish more hostels would have that.
The location, it takes about 15 min to get to the main square in Queretaro.
The people working at the reception were very keen in helping.
- Bonita vista a el ex-convento de Santa Rosa de Vitervo. Excelente espacio en la habitación.
- La persona que nos atendió fué muy amable y considerada desde que confirmamos via telefónica la reservación. La ubicación genial !
- La habitación estaba ubicada frente al letrero de QUERÉTARO, desde ahí pude ver la proyección nocturna que se realiza en la Iglesia!!! Fabuloso
Hotel Boutique La Casa del Naranjo
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Boutique La Casa del Naranjo offers accommodations in Querétaro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bernal is 31 miles from Hotel Boutique La Casa del Naranjo, and San Juan del Río is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Boutique La Casa del Naranjo.
- Cosy facilities but the room was small, I was expecting a bit more comfort for the price.
- Very few things. Only the location only. Naomi, the girl at the reception was sweet and kind. The decoration was pretty.
- The historic hostel is well located near the zocalo. I asked for a private bathroom, but still had to walk across a private courtyard. The place is very secure and very colonial. Most staff were marvelous, but the younger night crew not nearly as attentive.
- Location is good, walking distance to attractions.
- Amazing staff and local atmosphere! Located in a walking distance of main atractions!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Coyote Querétaro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Coyote Querétaro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Coyote Querétaro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Coyote Querétaro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!