9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Caleta De Sebo Graciosa Island:
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Nada Mas B&b
Set on an isolated area in Haría, on the high part of a hill, Finca Nada Mas B&b features a garden and views of the sea. This bed and breakfast offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Puerto del Carmen is 16 mi from Finca Nada Mas B&b, while Playa Blanca is 26 mi away. Lanzarote Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Fantastic owner Carlito made us feel at home, great house, nice location, excellent (sweet) breakfast. And… we got engaged there! 😀
- Unique location, very gentle host, great breakfast
- This was an amazing stay! The B&B is located on a mountain ridge cornered between volcanoes and the sea: the view in the early morning is simply outstanding. Despite being off the main road, a number of villages are just a 5 min drive. The B&B is completely off-the-grid energywise and nonetheless the host makes sure you consistently enjoy hot water and heating even during the cold months of the year (we visited in November during a fairly cold and rainy week and it was very pleasent in the house). The owner of the B&B is definitely a great host, super attentive to your every needs, and eager to provide guests with plenty of recommendations on places to eat (we followed most of his hints and it was definitely worth it). Totally recommended!!
Carlo was an excellent host and his suggestions just hit the bullseye!
Certainly a place to go back on our next visit!
- good breakfast, amazing host, beautiful location , very clean
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden, Studio Bonito provides accommodations in Mala with free WiFi and sea views. The property features mountain and garden views.The bed and breakfast features a satellite flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower and a washing machine, the bathroom also has free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Studio Bonito has a terrace.Puerto del Carmen is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Costa Teguise is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote, 16 miles from Studio Bonito, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- The hosts were lovely people and incredibly kind. The breakfast was delicious with local produce. Perfect for a solo traveller. I will definitely come back just to stay here again!
- The stay at Studio Bonito was amazing. I stayed for 9 nights. The studio ist super comfy and has everything you need. Danine and Michael, the owners, are super friendly and help wherever they can. The breakfast is just amazing. Eggs from the chicken in the garden and honey from their own bees. It is a lot to eat, so its even enough to make yourself a sandwich for lunch. I couldnt ask for more and I would like to come back next year!
- What an amazing place the Studio Bonito is! I had really great stay. Danine and Michael are great hosts. The atmosphere is fantastic and the location is superb. Great for the real island experience as the area is not super touristy. I definitely recommend the place. The breakfast was really good with home-made honey, jam and eco-eggs. All in one = Super.
- .. die beiden Gastgeber sind wirklich sehr gastfreundlich, das Frühstück ist echt der Hammer … richtig gut … und vor allem mit Liebe zubereitet …. das Zimmer ist einfach, aber auch sehr stil- und geschmackvoll liebevoll eingerichtet … zu betonen ist das wirklich gute Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis, aber auch die angenehme Lage abseits der Touristenhochburgen … ein echter Tip für einen allenreisenden Lanzarote Fan mit begrenztem Geldbeutel …. da gibt es einfach nichts zu meckern … die volle Punktzahl ist hier einfach nur angebracht … vielen, vielen Dank für die schöne Unterbringung ….
- Los anfitriones su trato, esfuerzo, amabilidad, son únicos…El desayuno es de excelencia superior a un 5 estrellas gran lujo…La ubicación es cómoda para conectar con las poblaciones ya que las distancias son cortas.
Bed and Breakfast
Alma Libre B&B
Located in Guatiza, Alma Libre B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and mountain views.Some units have a balcony and/or patio.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Costa Teguise is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14 miles from Alma Libre B&B.
- Alma Libre is a very nice place to spend your nights in Lanzarote. The hosts are very friendly and very obliging. The beds and rooms are clean. I really can recommend it.
- The hosts are very, very kind, the location is very pleasant and quiet, the rooms are clean, large and comfortable, the breakfast is amazing, the pet dogs and cats are the sweetest ever, in short; this was the best place we stayed at during our stay at Lanzarote.
- The friendly relaxed atmosphere. Very helpful advice from the host
- Very gentle helpful hostess and pleasant room with terrace and nice view on the surrounding area. Silent location outside the village Guatiza. Delicious breakfast.
- Martina and Dominico are super nice and we had a fantastic time in Alma Libre! Super clean, very well located, perfect hosts that made us feel at home… What else is needed?
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Guatiza, Buen Retiro offers accommodations with an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Each unit comes with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower. A patio with sea views is offered in every unit.The daily breakfast offers à la carte and Italian options. At the bed and breakfast you will find a restaurant serving European and Italian cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 16 mi from Buen Retiro, while Playa Blanca is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 mi from the accommodations.
- Great location, super gentle couple as hosts and a really special atmosphere
- Very quiet location, nice swimming pool, beautifully located! The room was big and beautiful decorated. The beds a bit hard
- The owners did everything possible to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The location was beautiful but the view over the sea wasn’t as open as we had expected. No hot water for much of the stay so no hot showers, we were given a bottle of wine to compensate. This is a new venture for the owners, only several months young, so will improve.
- This place is magic… The owners are super sweet, helpfull and their hospitality was bigger than we expected. Don’t forget to explore small cliff near house 😉 All the best for you and hope to see you soon! We’ve got wine in plans 😀
Top Lage direkt am Meer . Wer Ruhe sucht, liegt hier richtig.
Super freundliche Besitzer, ganz reizend!
Immer wieder gerne !
Bed and Breakfast
B&B EL MERIDIANO
Located in Guatiza, B&B EL MERIDIANO provides accommodations with an outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided.A terrace with mountain views is offered in each unit.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Puerto del Carmen is 18 miles from B&B EL MERIDIANO, while Costa Teguise is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
- I had a feeling like home! Very helpfull and friendly owners!
- Wonderful place, totally recommend it. Very friendly owner, we got a warm welcome even though we arrived a bit late. I loved the breakfast. Everything perfect, you feel right at home.
- Very tasteful and calm place. Excellent and really friendly host. The bedroom was big and very clean. Same applies for the bathroom. I would definitely recommend this B&B – especially to discover the North of the island.
- Quiet and beautiful place (the B&B has been just renovated and its furniture is typical, simple and elegant at the same time). Very big double rooms. It is very close to many island’s attractions like le Jardin de cactus, el Jameo de l’agua, la Cueva de los Verdes, el Mirador del Rio, Orsola the little village from where you can take the boat to La Graciosa and many others. Excellent breakfast (Paola is great at making cakes, homelettes and other delicious food). We showed interest in trekking to Luigi, her husband, who left colored printed copies of a guide to get around Lanzarote and its paths the morning after. Their sense of hospitality is top. We will definitely come back and suggest our friends to do the same. Buona vida! Gabriele
- The location is very beautiful! We were happy with the view from our window (we had amazing garden and mountains)! It’s so calm and nice in this town! All the sightseeing are reachable with the car.The hosts are very nice people. Breakfast was delicious! Home made cake and Omelettes with a nice cup of coffee! I especially liked the terrace where we had our breakfast every day! The whole house is very clean and beautiful. Thank you! We were happy to stay at your place!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Mimosa
Featuring a garden, B&B La Mimosa is located in Teguise, within 1.8 miles of Lagomar Museum. Free WiFi is provided.A microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, diving is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Lanzarote, 12 miles from B&B La Mimosa, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Everything was fantastic. We enjoyed a lot. Nice location. Very comfortable!!!
A little bit difficult to find – no street number or name on the house, but once the place was found, thanks to Google Maps – wow what a place!
And then the reception by Giulia – she immediately made us feel at home in her beautiful place.
The night in comfortable beds (one of us even in a waterbed!) and a delicious breakfast served, enabled us to attack the next 18 km on the GR131 in a perfect mood.
Gentilezza ed ospitalità di Giulia
Colazione squisita ed abbondante
- Sehr liebevoll und individuell eingerichtetes B&B. Wir haben uns bei Giulia sehr wohlgefühlt und habe unseren Aufenthalt genossen. Beim nächsten Urlaub auf Lanzarote kommen wir gerne wieder!
- Geweldige kamers, heel vriendelijk en behulpzame gastvrouw. Alles was schitterend in orde, een aanrader.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa El Jable Lanzarote
One of our top picks in Teguise.Located in Teguise, Villa El Jable Lanzarote provides accommodations with free WiFi.A terrace with garden views is offered in all units.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Lagomar Museum is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Lanzarote Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Everything was amazing, Paola was friendliest and really helpful host, the villa is greatly decorated and is perfectly clean and comfortable
- Pretty much everything. Paula the manager was helpful and hospitable. Breakfast was great. The room was large,clean and well furnished. The location was good,right at the edge of the village with an open view. All in all I truely enjoyed my stay.
Perfect location for exploring Lanzarote.
Accommodation is extremely comfortable and breakfast was excellent. Paola the host was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend
- Paola is a great great host. She took the time to chat with us every morning about Lanzarote and gave us some tips for our trip. Paola also made sure we had something different to eat every morning and cooked fresh cakes for breakfast. It’s great to meet a host that’s so happy to talk about the region and that show you she loves her job. So thank you for these 3 days, we will recommend the place to our relatives !
- We had booked the suite for 2 nights, which was just perfect. We only expected the breakfast to be a bit ‘richer’, based on the comments and earlier pictures on the site. Great host who loves the island and shares excellent tips, addresses and tips.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa El Jable
Located in El Cuchillo, Casa El Jable features free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen.All units come with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a fridge and electric tea pot. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.The bed and breakfast offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.Casa El Jable has a grill.The property features a garden and sun terrace, which guests can enjoy if the weather permits.Puerto del Carmen is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14 miles from Casa El Jable.
- Lovely, nice, chilled out place. Quiet location. You get breakfast. Far away from everything. If you want to move around, you need a car/bike. Marco the owner is super friendly. Free Wifi. The place has a very positive atmosphere. I absolutely recommend.
- Competitive price, owner very friendly and helpful, since it’s basically a house the kitchen is well equipped, availability of breakfast, nice colorful bedroom, quiet location
- It was really nice to stay at Marco’s house. Location is really good. All clean. Beds were great.
- I loved staying at El Jable, Marco made our stay such a lovely part of our trip! He was absolutely amazing and he made us feel super welcome, gave us tips to go around, was friendly and very generous. The whole house is new and clean, there are kitchen facilities and a shared bathroom. He is an extremely chilled and kind person, the whole place has a very positive atmosphere I am so happy to have found it! Would definitely go back!
* Marco-owner-is really friendly and smart guy. His family invited me for a fish and sea-food dinner. Everything was fine and nice
* Really close to a surf beach Calleta la Famara
* good as a basecamp for visiting Lanzarote
Bed and Breakfast
La Casona de Nazaret
Featuring a furnished sun terrace and a barbecue area, La Casona de Nazaret offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in Nazaret, it is 5 minutes’ drive from Teguise.Decorated in white and beige tones, the bright rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a restaurant which serves characteristic, local dishes 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Teguise Market is around 0.6 mi away, while the center of Teguise also offers a range of dining options and shops.The area is good for hiking, while many water sports are possible at Famara and Costa Teguise, which are both 15 minutes’ drive away. Costa Teguise Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from La Casona de Nazaret.Arrecife Port and Lanzarote Airport can both be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- Josefina made us feel at home. Her great hospitality and endless energy are the real value of this location. The room was very nice and clean, in a great location – short drive from all the island attractions
- Lovely reception and caring hosts. Central position for visiting the islands many attractions.
- A good position to visit the north and all Manriques’ sites. Very quite traditional place, excellent breakfast (homemade bread and jam!), kindness and warm hospitality.
- A very fine place to stay. Josephina is very nice and helpful. The location is central enough to access the entire island easily.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Caleta De Sebo Graciosa Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Caleta de Sebo Graciosa Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!