9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Blue Mountains Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Blue Mountains Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Mountains Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Mountains Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Blue Mountains Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Mountains Ontario:
3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, 3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Clarksburg, just 12 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Blue Mountains is 5 miles from 3 Sisters Bed & Breakfast, and Owen Sound is 24 miles away.
- Complete and delicious breakfasts; tastefully renovated.
- Bart & Kirsty were super nice! The breakfast was fantastic and more than enough. Rooms & washrooms were very clean. The beds were super cozy and comfortable! Had a pleasant stay! Would definitely recommend the place.
- A very warm welcome, followed by a great night’s sleep and a fantastic breakfast. Bart really went all out for us
- The hosts were incredibly friendly and dedicated to ensuring we had the absolute best experience not only while at the bed and breakfast but also while exploring their neighbouring communities and our trip in its entirety. The breakfast provided exceeded our expectations! Absolutely recommend to anyone interested in exploring Blue Mountain and the surrounding areas of Collingwood and Grey County.
- The hosts Bart and Kirsty were extremely nice and a pleasure to talk to. They were able to accommodate our request for an earlier breakfast which exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable and we had a great stay. An added bonus was their 3 Golden Retrievers, which although kept in a separate part of the house, we were able to get some cuddles in with.
The Findlay House
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Findlay House is located in Collingwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. Barrie is 26 miles from The Findlay House, and Blue Mountains is 8 miles from the property.
- A very nice experience. Tania and Andrew were very kind and accommodating. Bed was super comfortable! We had a home-cooked breakfast for us in the morning – very nice. Atmosphere was welcoming and very casual. We were showed where everything was and then left to go about our evening. Owner communicated by text, which made things very easy. Also, the Findlay House is close to EVERYTHING – shops, restaurants, downtown, Blue Mountain, Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves, etc.
- Everything was amazing! Great location, incredible staff, excellent food. Very accommodating.
- Tanya was incredibly flexible and easy going, also very helpful with recommendations.
- I felt at home soon as we entered the beautiful home. Beautiful smell and music playing. Everything clean and tastefully decorated. Oxana greeted us and was very helpful and made us an early breakfast the next day. Because of her we made it to the spa on time and without a reservation made it in for a wonderful relaxing morning.
- The mattress was like a cloud but the frame was like thunder against the the drywall. There was even protective double-sided tape glued onto the frame so it wouldn’t damage the wall when the two met each other.
Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast
Located in Clarksburg, 14 miles from Collingwood, Heathcote Haven Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Blue Mountains is 6 miles from Heathcote Haven B&B, and Owen Sound is 23 miles away.
- Beautiful location and accomodations. The owner was very friendly and kind and more then accommodating.
- The lady running the home is wonderful and very hospitable!!
- We fortunately had a small living room to ourselves and bathroom. The accommodation is in a great location and our hostess was very welcoming.
- The land was nice and open with great scenery. A pond in the yard with horses next door really made it a relaxing stay. Not to mention that it was close to the nearby towns and villages. The owner was the best part of the stay though! Very welcoming and helpful, with a great sense of humor.
- This is the second year we stay at Heathcote and the hospitality and services are the best. Breakfast is delicious and location is very peaceful.
Gables Bed & Breakfast
Gables Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Stayner. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 20 miles from Gables Bed & Breakfast, and Collingwood is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, and amazing couple who ran it. Very friendly and helpful in every way possible.
Lois was very friendly and easy to talk to. Breakfasts were yummy 😋
The 2 room suite was plenty of space with spacious bathroom.
Nice quiet area. Would definitely stay again.
- Breakfast was delicious. They made us feel very comfortable in their home.
- The breakfast is nice! They are Very friendly! The room is lovely! Will come back again
- We loved everything about our stay, but especially Lois and Bill who have such obvious passion for, and take such joy in, their business. They offer guests a wonderful, intimate experience in their beautiful, historic home; truly go above and beyond; and prepare an incredible breakfast that is both delicious and feels like a hug.
Wasaga Beach BnB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Wasaga Beach BnB is located in Wasaga Beach, just 20 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Collingwood is 7 miles from Wasaga Beach BnB, and Blue Mountains is 15 miles from the property.
- The location was spacious and beautiful, the jetted tub in the bathroom was huge, absolutely loved it.hosts were friendly and breakfast was really yummy.
- The location is amazing, hosts welcoming, and breakfast superb!
- a lovely familiar atmosphere and a very good breakfast with several options.
- The breakfast was great. Also nice people to stay with. I loved how close it was to the beach and there were very few people. The people who have cottages there were very friendly! The water was very calm at times and the sunset beautiful.
Loved being close to everything but off the main area.
You didn’t need to bring a thing!
Red Hills Country House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Red Hills Country House B&B offers accommodations in Meaford. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Collingwood is 16 miles from Red Hills Country House B&B, and Blue Mountains is 9 miles away.
- The owners make you feel at home right away , nothing is too much for them .
- The location is high on top of the mountain, very removed, peaceful and green but within a seven minute drive to two lovely tourist towns where we could access anything we would have wanted. The hostess was lovely and her breakfasts were excellent. The house was very clean and comfortable with lovely views of the surrounding nature. The breakfast sunroom was enclosed by picture windows and breakfast there was a lovely way to start any day.
- This place is terrific. A little off the beaten path, but easy enough to find with the directions supplied by the proprietor, and an easy drive to either Collingwood or Owen Sound, whichever way you wish to go. The view is spectacular, the facilities and amenities are terrific. The owner/operator is very accommodating and a wonderful cook (the breakfasts were amazing!). The room we had was lovely (we had the ‘Green’ room – highly recommend it). If we plan to do more touring of the Grey/Bruce area, we would definitely come back to Red Hills.
Great service, friendly owner and a warm comfortable atmosphere.
Loved the view and quietness. Perfect !
Our stay was fantastic, it was so nice and peaceful, and located at a higher elevation in the hills, so the views were really great. It was just a 5 minute car ride from Thornbury, so very close to the restaurant we had made a reservation at.
Our host was so lovely and very welcoming (and she made an excellent breakfast!!). Everything was very clean and we got to enjoy the hot tub outside. They also have a saltwater pool and the view from the outside back pool/patio area was pure nature – we listened to the birds chirp and insects buzz from the distant grasses! We would stay again for sure.
Auberge Gilles B&B
Located in Eugenia, 19 miles from Collingwood, Auberge Gilles B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Blue Mountains is 13 miles from Auberge Gilles B&B, and Owen Sound is 26 miles from the property.
- I had the greatest experience at Auberge Gilles B&B. The owner Gill was a very nice person. Staying there felt like being at home. And the breakfast was very delicious. I recommend this place to everyone.
- i bit you will experience the best breakfast in your life
- Our stay with Aubergilles was exceptional. A beautiful short-drive to The Blue Mountains. The host was very welcoming and an strives to make one’s stay an amazing experience. The host provides as much interaction, or as little (if you like privacy), as you wish! The chef-prepared breakfast experience was definitely a highlight of our experience. Next stay, I will definitely arrange ahead of time, a chef-prepared, personalized dinner! Just awesome!
- everything exceeded our expectations! The breakfast in the morning was incredible, very clean environment
- room was spacious and comfortable. Host was very accommodating with my breakfast schedule as I had an early meeting and came back after to have breakfast. The breakfast was huge and delicious. I’ll go back.
Treehouse Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Treehouse Bed & Breakfast is located in Eugenia, just 19 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Blue Mountains is 13 miles from Treehouse Bed & Breakfast, and Owen Sound is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Guest House at Eugenia Falls
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, The Guest House at Eugenia Falls offers accommodations in Flesherton. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Collingwood is 20 miles from The Guest House at Eugenia Falls, and Blue Mountains is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Blue Mountains Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Blue Mountains Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Blue Mountains Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!