9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Béter Antofagasta Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Béter Antofagasta Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Béter Antofagasta Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Béter Antofagasta Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Béter Antofagasta Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Béter Antofagasta Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Béter Antofagasta Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Béter Antofagasta Region:
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Elim offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Elim.
- Excellent location, quiet yet near the center of San Pedro.
- The hammocks. You could lay in them in the evening and look at the stars. Location, it was away from Caracoles.
- El orden y limpieza de la habitación eran perfectos.
- Boa localização (5 min a pé da rua Caracoles), quarto sempre quentinho, chuveiro muito bom (a pressão da água é boa), cama confortável e limpeza diária.
- La habitación acogedora, cómoda, muy limpia; la atención de la dueña y personal muy amable. Un ambiente sencillo pero bien cuidado, con áreas verdes y espacios para descansar a aire libre; a pocos pasos del centro del pueblo. Buena iluminación de la calle para caminar seguro de noche si vas solo. Conexión a wi fi, estacionamiento. Buen desayuno, con posibilidad de anticipar la colación si saldrás en tour antes de las 6:00 am. Súper recomendable. Excelente relación precio calidad.
Hostal Terracota offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The owners served an elegant breakfast! Very hospitable! We enjoyed talking with them. My room was very comfortable and clean.
- The staff were wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. The bathroom was very nice. It exceeded our expectation. The breakfasts were very good.
- This place is clean, very well located and modest – do not expect too much from. On my oppinion, all places in San Pedro de Atacama are littel bit too expensive for what they offer.
- We loved the quiet and the little green oasis in the middle of the desert. The location is right next to Caracoles street, with a lot of restaurants and shops. Our room was clean (the cleaning was made everyday) and cozy.
- The rooms are nice and the location is perfect. The bedroom is comfy and spacious, just take into account that the wall that separates the bathroom from the bedroom does not go all the way up to the ceiling, however it is pretty high so it doesn’t bother very much and is still very private. The breakfast includes coffee, tea, nectar, toasts (with jam, cheese, scramble eggs, and jelly), cookies, and cereals.
Renta House San Pedro
One of our top picks in San Pedro de Atacama.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Renta House San Pedro offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Very quiet but still close to the main road.
The room and the share kitchen are very clean.
Very nice and helpful staff.
- Our host Marcela was so helpful to us throughout our stay. From arranging to greet us when we arrived late, to booking a tour for us. The property is a short walking distance from the centre, so you can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful surroundings. Also the kitchen facilities were excellent.
- The staff was incredible friendly and made us feel absolutely at home. The rooms actually felt like having our own house with a terrace and a huge property. Would stay there again – anytime!
- The staff were amazing, Super friendly, and genuinely lovely! they were always willing to go the extra mile in helping out, and had lots of excellent information about travelling the Atacama. The houses were very cute, and well equipped for experiencing life in the Atacama without sacrificing too many home life comforts.
- The location was excellent, very convenient to have a kitchen. All the staff were great and very friendly, especially Jenny.
- Very quiet but still close to the main road.
Quinta Adela Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Quinta Adela Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Very nice location in the greenest part of San Pedro, but at the same time very close to the town centre. The owner of Quinta Adela, Jose Miguel, is very friendly and attentive.
Jose Miguel gave us very valuable advices on the guided tours and arranged all the bookings with Latchir Expediciones, as well as the transportation from and to Calama airport.
The breakfast was basic but good (especially the scrambled eggs). The wifi was working well in the bedroom and in the breakfast room.
Quinta Adela is at a walking distance (10 minutes) from city center.
- Very helpful staff, hot powerful shower and clean room.
- The location and the young girl who helped serve breakfast.
There is wonderful owner! He is very kind and could speak English as well.
And also when we informed to staff that we will leave before breakfast time, staff prepared sandwitches and some fruits for us.
Alojamiento Licancabur offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- We had some trouble with the agency we booked our trips with (they didn’t pick us up). Our hostess was really helpfull and nice to us. She called the agency for us and argued with them a lot.
- the rooms are spacious ok and in a nice environment
- Nice and helpful gentleman taking care of the grounds. Decent location and available parking.
- This hostel is awesome. Only two blocks away from the bus station, which means you don’t have to carry your baggage around for too long when coming and leaving the town. The city center is not too far away either, just a 10-minute walk, so nothing to complain about. Breakfast is one of the best you will ever get in any hostel in South America. Comfortable beds, and an overall nice atmosphere.
- La cabaña era buena y las camas buenas y arrugadas en la noche que era muy frías
Mi Casa es Tu Casa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Casa es Tu Casa offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama, just 7 miles from Moon Valley.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.El Loa Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The bed has a great mattres and good shower, simple and clean. Marta its a great host, gave me good tips about the tours.
- La atención de las dueñas de la casa es increíble, son muy amables, simpáticas y te orientan para poder visitar los mejores lugares de San Pedro. Tengo que decir que nosotros no llevamos ropa adecuada para la visita de Los Geisers y nos prestaron todo: pantalon, primera capa, chaqueta, todo! Fue increíble, aparte nos dejaban café listo todas las mañanas y el desayuno era muy variado.
무제한 조식, 친절한 직원?(에어비앤비같음, 호스트), 친구같이 대해주고 모든 정보 잘 알려줌
방이 넓고 깨끗함
보송보송 빨래냄새가 나는 깔끔 시트,
뜨거물 잘 나옴
- La amabilidad de sus anfitriones, la disposición para compartir sus experiencias y datos de tours. Nos sentimos realmente como en casa, los desayunos son super mega contundentes, la habitación es muy amplia, además la ubicación es excelente!!! gracias por todo!!! Lo recomendamos 100%.
- A Marta e a Andréa nos receberam muito bem e nos deixaram muito à vontade, como se realmente a casa delas fosse a nossa casa. Elas também nos deram dicas de passeios e de restaurantes com comida boa e preço justo. O café da manhã era bom, principalmente considerando-se o padrão de San Pedro do Atacama. A cama era muito confortável, os lençóis e edredons cheirosos, o quarto era espaçoso, havia várias tomadas disponíveis para carregar os equipamentos eletrônicos e o chuveiro esquentava bastante.
Hotel Amigos offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.Every room includes a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.El Loa Airport is 53 miles away.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la amabilidad de quienes trabajan ahí. Están siempre dispuestas a ayudarte en lo que necesites, y a aconsejarte sobre los lugares a visitar y las agencias a contactar.
- La atención de las chicas, el trato excelente y cálido
- Si no podías estar para el horario del desayuno te dejaban tu colación lista para poder salir a tour desde muy temprano.
- La atención del personal,muy amables y preocupadas
- Limpieza y disponibilidad de la persona que trabajaba
Hard Road Atacama
Featuring free WiFi, Hard Road Atacama offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Loa Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Close to town centre and it has a lovely pool. The staff were friendly and accomadating.
- It was close to town and not a loud as other hotels in town.
- Very nice rooms which are well equipped. We spend three nights after a 3D/2N tour in Bolivia, it was a nice place to relax. On our arrival we learned there were some problems with electricity and consequently water supply. However this was adequatly solved by giving access to a second room and by the evening problems were solved overall.
- Breakfast was the best thing about this place! Close to town, 4-5 mins walk. But I think I paid over the odds for what it was. No TV in the room, but that’s not a bother to me. Swimming pool didn’t look very inviting and I never saw anyone in it. It was cleaned every day though. Only one staff member spoke english to me, and there was rarely anyone on reception. So to change the length of my stay I had to email the hotel’s website. I didn’t realise there was WiFi until the 2nd to last day. Near reception only, not in the rooms. Also I read that the 19% Chilean room tax is not applicable to foreign nationals staying less than 55 days. There was no mention of this, and I’ll have to wait for the bill to come through to see if I was charged it.
- Great staff that were very helpful. The hotel was located five minute walk from the town, which was close enough to get to easy, but far enough away from the party hostels in the town.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Incahuasi Travelodge is located in San Pedro de Atacama in the region of Antofagasta Region. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. El Loa Airport is 53 miles away.
- Great hosts, good breakfast, clean and comfortable. Nice and very clean kitchen is at disposal to anyone who wants to cook (we did). Location is good if you have a car, otherwise it is a bit of walk from the center, but that also means less noise.
- We came over a weekend and as this property is a bit out of town it was perfectly quiet! Comfy rooms and great breakfast. (Hot milk for coffee :D) I think they make the bread fresh daily, so yummy. Everyone who works here is absolutely amazing and goes above and beyond to be helpful. Everything is cleaned really well every day. Really nice area to hang out inside or outside to relax.
- we loved thuis place, it was great friendly people and a good place to be ?
- The breakfast is great, room was clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
The stuff (Charlie and Fernando) were super friendly, helpful in any way (regarding tips and useful infos for trips) and funny the whole time.
The hostel was clean, well equipped and has a little patio to rest. Room cleaning was everyday as well as breakfast with selfmade bread.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Béter Antofagasta Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Béter Antofagasta Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Béter Antofagasta Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Béter Antofagasta Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!