9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Areas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Areas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Areas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Areas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Areas Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Areas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Areas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Areas Galicia:
Madeinfofan Bed and Breakfast
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Santiago de Compostela is 42 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The location: a beautiful guesthouse surrounded by vineyards. The decoration of the entire home is stylish, but at the same time very much in touch with the actual regional ambience. The owners make you really feel at home without being overly present. They approach you in an informal way, more as a friend than a guest.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- Simpatia, disponibilidade, amabilidade e um pequeno almoço excelente
Pazo a Capitana
One of our top picks in Cambados – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful building, full of character and skillfully and tastefully converted to a hotel. The rooms were comfortable and the extensive grounds were a real pleasure – complete with sheep to keep the grass down under the vines. Good breakfast with lots of fresh fruit and good coffee. The staff were brilliant
- The hotel is in a picturesque setting and is tastefully decorated. The breakfast offers a very good choice. To be given a free bottle of the wine made at the property is a nice touch.
- Amazing breakfast., wine tasting., wonderful room and location. Exceeded all expectations.
- This is a beautiful property with a winery attached. The breakfasts were fantastic and their wine very quaffable and inexpensive. They have extensive grounds to wander around with fruit trees, vines and an aviary! Would most definitely go again.
- A magic setting with a wonderful yard, warm caring service, surrounded by centuries of history while sipping a v.good Albarino from the house winery.
Desconectate Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 19 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 18 miles away. Vigo Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- El jacuzzi, los regalos de cortesía, la cama y las vistas, osea todo!!
- La cama estragrande genial, las vistas super relajantes y ya si las valoramos desde dentro del jacuzzi son perfectas. Para repetir seguro
Nos encantaron las vistas desde la terraza y la habitación
Las playas y la zona en general esta muy bien para desconectar
Lo que nos encanto fue la limpieza interior el detalle de los bombones y agua, pero sobre todo la comodidad de la cama
Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Schöne Einrichtung und schöne Anlage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Tolles Bett und geräumige Schrankwand
Die Nähe zu den tollen Stränden am Kap ist ideal.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer la ría de Aldán con inmejorables vistas. Un sitio ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de un paisaje maravilloso
Habitaciones Pontevedra Bed and Breakfast
Located in Lérez, Habitaciones Pontevedra has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.All units come with a terrace with mountain views, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 41 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
Habitación grande con cama muy cómoda y baño nuevo
Muy practico tener microondas y nevera dentro de la habitación
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
Limens Beach Center
Located in Cangas de Morrazo, 17 miles from Vigo, Limens Beach Center provides a garden and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at Limens Beach Center.Pontevedra is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Real Bed and Breakfast
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center, overlooking Vigo Marina. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Cathedral.Rooms at Hostal Real feature simple, traditional decor and include a TV and heating, while bathrooms may be shared or private. Many rooms also have a balcony.There are several bars and restaurants located on the same street and the famous Oyster Street is a few minutes’ walk away. The Mercado de Piedra Market is 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Puerta del Sol.The property is 350 feet from Charlie Rivel Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Samil Beach. You can go surfing and diving, or catch a ferry across to the Cies Islands.The Real guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport and around 1 hours’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ourense.
- Very central yet quiet. Comfortable bed. Good Wi-Fi.
- Every thing was as expected, great staff, great location! Should have booked another night but they were full!
Good location, near the port, clean. Big room, nice towels.
Nice little cafe around the corner.
- We had the private room and bathroom. It was very nice and the hostess was great. The room has all the basics and very comfortable bed. Good location, near the marina and restaurants etc
Location! Close to port for Vigo Island trip, close to old town
Very friendly owner.
International Hostel Lapplandia B&B.
One of our best sellers in Vigo! Located in Vigo with Estación Maritima and Vigo Official College of Physicians nearby, International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Provides accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Can arrange a bicycle rental service.ONCE is 0.4 miles from the accommodation, while General Union of Workers is half a mile from the property. Vigo Airport is 6 miles away.
- We realy like the hostel’s owner, he is such a good guy, very helpful and funny) The place is good, it’s clean and good situated. Despite the road nearby its comfortable and not laud inside. The hostel has irregular internal structure, so it was realy interesting to see it. It has several floors, little kitchen and areas to spend time. The breakfast was good.
- Excellent friendly staff. Great breakfast. Bathroom lena and shower works well (2nd floor)
- It was cozy and comfortable with good location. Franaisco, the owner, is extremely helpful and kind. He helps you in everything during your stay. Highly recommended! 🙂
- Great location – super nice host. Breakfast a nice addition. Good option for pilgrims.
- The host was really nice and gave a lot of recommendations where to eat ect. They are still renovating, but for me that was not a problem. Good breakfast!
Alojamiento Ideal grupo Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vigo, Alojamiento Ideal grupo has accommodations with free WiFi, within 1.4 miles of Estación Maritima.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.SOS Children’s Villages is 0.7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vigo Official College of Physicians is 0.9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Great view, good host. Lots of facilities – kitchen, patio etc
- I thought I was getting an hotel room – but when everything became clear – it was a room in an apartment, i enjoyed myself. Roberto was a wonderful host and prepared breakfast for me the next day. He called a cab and I was on my way! Excellent experience!!
- The mirror at the end of the bed made a night of what was already pure unadulterated filth 100times more exciting.
- The owner was super great, he explaind where to go, what to do in Vigo and what to eat. The location was close to the station where the bus line to aeroport leads, it was as well close enough to the center. Shared central rooms were nice and had everything needed for short cosy staying.
- The owner of the hostel is very perfect man. Thank you 🙂
B&B en Casa Santa Baia
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located within 4 miles of Estación Maritima and less than 0.6 miles of Galicia Sea Museum in Vigo, B&B en Casa Santa Baia has accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and electric tea pot are also featured.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Workers’ Commissions is 1.5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while National Social Security Institute is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from B&B en Casa Santa Baia.
- The hotel is much better than the pictures, very clean, the room for one person was with double bed, goo size and clean bathroom, exit to the terrace with view, high speed internet, bus stop and shop in front of the hotel, quick acces to central of Vigo, nice service, downstairs there is a restaurant where you can buy breakfast for 2.50, free coffee for guests. Everything I needed at a very good price. The hotel is wonderful, I recommend it to everyone
Quiet, functional. Good for a short stay. Had my own terrace to catch a glimpse of the sea (slightly obstructed by trees).
In the center of Vigo there are some excellent seafood places (Ria Baixas is where we went).
I needed an iron to iron a shirt and was provided with one very quickly.
- Nice breakfast. Nice view. Excellent value. Convenient parking.
- Fantastic location, just a short walk from several beaches, and “terrazas” and restaurants overlooking the see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Our room, while in need of refurbishment, had an incredible private terrace with views out over the ocean and nearby port.
- The staff was very accommodating and super generous.The room was spacious with a fabulous deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine looking over the trees to the ocean. The personal touch of drawings and special artistic touches was an added bonus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Areas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Areas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Areas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Areas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!