9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Algarrobo Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Algarrobo Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Algarrobo Valparaíso Region:
Lezaeta Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Algarrobo – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Lezaeta Bed and Breakfast is located in Algarrobo, just 24 miles from Viña del Mar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Valparaíso is 22 miles from Lezaeta Bed and Breakfast, and El Quisco is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The owners were wonderfully welcoming – they clearly like having a B&B, hospitality galore! Fantastic breakfast, cozy room, beautiful view. We would recommend anyone to stay there!
- Staff is very polite, friendly, courteous and serviceable. This B&B is perfect for romantic getaway. The decor is delightful! Full of many cute Knick knacks and some antiques. The accommodations are great, it even has a fire place! The location is within walking distance of many restaurants, shops and beaches. We are coming back!
- Miguel, Mame and Fernanda made us feel at home! Lovely place, great location. Be sure to enjoy the sunset in the balcony.
- Excellent view, easy access to the promenade and lovely hosts. It is not tranquil, however, with traffic noise from the street below and barking dogs all night. However, for the simple non-tourist area it is in, it’s a nice accommodation overall, and preferred over the dirty, loud and noisy city of Valpo for instance. Nice restaurants within walking distance. Algarrobo is a place where Chileans vacation, and not overseas tourists.
- The owners were very nice and accommodating. They were very sweet and helpful. 🙂
Hostal La Candelaria
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hostal La Candelaria is located in Algarrobo in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 24 miles from Viña del Mar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valparaíso is 22 miles from Hostal La Candelaria, and El Quisco is 3.5 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Juan Carlos and his wife are wonderful hosts. As fellow Canadians we had much to share. Breakfast was perfect with ‘muchos cafes’.
- La familia dueña de la hostal fueron muy atentos y preocupados por todo. Todo muy limpio y cómodo
- La cordialidad del personal y la limpieza del lugar. Sin duda lo mejor
- los dueños, una familia muy hermosa, atentos y cariñosos. Me solucionaron todos mis problemas, fue excelente mi estadía.
- Buen lugar, acogedor, desayunos servidos a la habitacion
Hostal La Casa Barco
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hostal La Casa Barco is located in Las Cruces in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 10 miles from Algarrobo.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. El Quisco is 8 miles from Hostal La Casa Barco, and El Tabo is 4.2 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 48 miles from the property.
Realy kind staff and lovely view
Could park my car in the garage
Flexible openomg hours
- The staff and owners were incredibly helpful and kind. Our room was warm and comfortable, a perfect haven from the rain. The garden and grounds were also beautiful! We would go back again in a heartbeat.
- Me gusto mucho el trato del encargado con nosotros súper atento y la vista del lugar maravillosa.
- El administrador muy atento y amable. La cocina muy bien equipada, había servicio de té y café todo el día. Además la ubicación es excelente, a 5 minutos de la playa a pie, con restaurantes baratos a pasos. El desayuno muy rico y la vista desde la terraza, maravillosa! Recomendable 100%.
- La vista, el orden, la atención y buena onda de quien nos atendio.
- Realy kind staff and lovely view
Bed and Breakfast Quintay
Located in Quintay, 14 miles from Viña del Mar, Bed and Breakfast Quintay features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Valparaíso is 11 miles from Bed and Breakfast Quintay, and Algarrobo is 12 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- excelente el servicio, las comodidades de la habitación y el desayuno
Excelentes instalaciones, tuvimos un muy buen recibimiento por parte de Jaime nos dió algunos datos muy buenos del sector.
La habitación impecable y el desayuno exquisito, les recomiendo las pizzas y el
Pisco Sour de la pizzería el templo que está al lado y que pertenecen al mismo dueño.
- Calidez y atenciones por parte de todos los trabajadores, las pizzas y pastas del restaurant, la música en vivo los fines de semana.
- la limpieza, la comodidad, la atención del personal, todo en general excelente.
- Excelentes instalaciones, cabañas bien equipadas, se nota que pensaron en todo, muy limpio y cómodo. Ambiente muy familiar del personal. La ubicación fantástica y la pizzeria que está al lado es lejos el mejor lugar de Quintay
Umawtu Bed and Wine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Umawtu Bed and Wine offers accommodations in Casablanca, just 22 miles from Viña del Mar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Valparaíso is 22 miles from Umawtu Bed and Wine, and Algarrobo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 36 miles from Umawtu Bed and Wine.
Andrea the host is so helpful and nice, meaning you instantly feel safe and comfortable.
The apartment is part of a 3 apartment set up under Andrea’s house and she is always around to ask questions/give guidance on the best things to do.
We didn’t have a car which was fine as we arranged a transfer from the airport through Andrea. Once there it’s about a ten minute walk to town and short taxi rides to all the surrounding vineyards.
WiFi was good, bed comfortable and the lounge area and outside patios lovely to sit in.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Andrea was an amazing host, made us feel so welcome and was very knowledgeable about the wineries in the area. She was even kind enough to be our driver for the day that we toured the wineries for much cheaper than taking a taxi would have been.
- Perfect place to feel at home in Casablanca Wine Valley! This is a nice home with several guest rooms. The host says that you come as guests and leave as friends.
- I can only speak about the room overlooking the back garden but the bathroom was enormous, the bed comfortable, buffet breakfast adequate (though unhelpfully some reviews suggested it’s an ‘English’ breakfast, which it isn’t), front and back verandahs nice to catch the sun as well as shared lounge, hostess welcoming.
- Andrea was a great host. She was extremely friendly and helpful. Our vineyard tour got cancelled due to an accident and she arranged a new one for us. The room is super clean and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is pretty with a great shower. In the beginning, we only had cold water. When we told Andrea she immediately called someone to fix it. Andrea also fixed a lot of the other complaints in earlier reviews (there is a sign outside the B&B now, there is a cloth hanger in the bathroom, a chair in the bedroom, etc.). The breakfast was super (yoghurt, toast, juice, coffee, tea, bread, fruit, etc) and was set up before we woke up in the kitchen. We arrived in Casablanca by bus (Turbus) from Santiago. The B&B was only a short walk away from the bus stop.
- Andrea the host is so helpful and nice, meaning you instantly feel safe and comfortable.
Reina del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cartagena in the region of Valparaíso Region, 13 miles from Algarrobo, Reina del Mar features a barbecue, playground and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.El Quisco is 11 miles from Reina del Mar, and El Tabo is 7 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 48 miles away.
- Me gustó la comodidad del lugar,ademas es un lugar muy lindo,es agradable uno se siente como en casa y la gente que trabaja en el lugar es atenta y simpática.
- El lugar maravilloso y la atencion de los dueños genial, como en casa.
- Fueron suuuper amables. Fui con mi hermana por una noche. Tocabamos (tenemos una banda) en un lugar cerca de la plaza de Cartagena. No tuvieron problemas en abrirnos la puerta en la noche, nos pasaron un colchon para un futton, por que solo habia una cama matrimonial. Al otro día nos dieron un desayuno contundente y hasta nos fueron a dejar al terminal. Un 10!! 🙂
- Lo que más me gustó, fue la hospitalidad de los administradores, te tratan como en el hogar de uno, son muy atentos y simpáticos. Por otro lado el hotel se encuentra a sólo dos cuadras de la plaza en donde se pueden encontrar farmacias, supermercados y locomoción para ir a el tabo,quisco, isla negra, etc
- lo amable que es la señora el buen ambiente que habia en general nada que decir nos vemos pronto
Patio Ferreiro B&B
One of our top picks in Cartagena – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Patio Ferreiro B&B offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 13 miles from Algarrobo. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.El Quisco is 12 miles from Patio Ferreiro B&B, and El Tabo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 48 miles from Patio Ferreiro B&B.
- The place is a wonderful getaway from busy Santiago. You can see the love to details and great taste in the place, it has so much charm. On top of it all, we had a delicious breakfast with fluffy eggs, avocado and cheese, as well as a great fresh, made smoothie. Our hosts were charming and took great care of us. We would highly recommend this to be the best place around.
- We were impressed with Sabastian and Andolfo they were fantastic hosts. Friendly , informative and most helpful, they with a friend Magdelena drove us to and back from a restaurant they recommended, they were great cooks themselves and offer home cooking if required. Their home is eclectic , retro, and full of fun with a choice of music to match – we would recommend a visit for anyone passing through Cartagena on the coast route or visiting the nearby Neruda beach house or Casa Marin Vineyard.
- The most welcoming hosts. Fabulous views, comfortable bed, great breakfasts. In short, perfect!
- Loved the welcome and the tour. Glad they showed me what part of the property I could enjoy-like all of it. I loved my room. Top quality of linens, pillows etc. loved the view and balcony off my room and the sitting area in the hall. The breakfast was amazing: real coffee, eggs and avocado and even two small delicious cookies with bread, cheese and marmalade. I took a nap on the lounge in the yard and loved the hammock like swing/seat. I loved the decor and felt I was in an art museum.
- Our hosts were delightful! We enjoyed walking around the neighborhood and into town. The ocean view from our balcony was spectacular! We loved the history of this town and would love to see it become a more popular vacation spot.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabaña Acogedora offers accommodations in El Tabo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Viña del Mar is 30 miles from Cabaña Acogedora, and Valparaíso is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- La calidez de la cabaña, la maravillosa decoración y que sus dueños pongan a disposición de uno objetos de tanto valor sentimental para que tú los puedas admirar y disfrutar.
- Hermoso lugar con muy buenas vibras, muy bien cuidado y Soledad es un encanto. Lo recomendaré 100%
- Muy acogedor y agradable ambiente, los perritos son muy amigables 🙂
- Las instalaciones muy cómodas, se disfruta y se descansa. Excelente desayuno.
- Excelente cabaña.. la ubicación no es tan céntrica pero vale la pena ir un taxi te cobra 2 mil y te deja ahí mismo.el matrimonio que te atiende es un amor y y hace sentir en casa..
Explora Isla Negra
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Isla Negra, 30 miles from Viña del Mar, Explora Isla Negra features a playground and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valparaíso is 28 miles from Explora Isla Negra, and Algarrobo is 5 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Great location- walking distance from Pullman bus stop and to Pablo Neruda house. Quiet. Nice to have fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Except the hosts very friendly and accomodation attitude, the location near Pablo Neruda Museum and Bus Stop in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Cabañas limpias y ordenadas. Buena ubicación, cerca de todo
- Me gustó la limpieza, el lugar es muy rustico, lindo y acogedor.
- La higiene. La buena predisposición del personal hacia mi
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Algarrobo Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Algarrobo Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!