9 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aldergrove British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Aldergrove British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aldergrove British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aldergrove British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aldergrove British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aldergrove British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aldergrove British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aldergrove British Columbia:
L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast
Located in Langley, 17 miles from Bellingham, L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Richmond is 29 miles from L. A. Acres Bed & Breakfast, and Alger is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I felt so comfortable here. I highly recommend this place!
Quiet location. The host accommodated me coming in late due to a wedding, and accommodated me coming in earlier for the same reason, which was super. Great bed/shower. Super super breakfast.
The dog greeted me to my arrival, so sweet.
- Karen was super friendly and accommodating. Excellent facilities and stay!
- The hosts, Nick & Karen. Super friendly and very knowledgeable about the surrounding area
- It was a beautiful spacious home. There is a large swimming pool and covered area for relaxing. Karen was very welcoming and hospitable. We enjoyed their theatre room and relaxed on the terrace outside of the room.
Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast
Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Abbotsford. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Harrison Hot Springs is 26 miles from Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast, and Bellingham is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- This place is Stunning. Rich in character and history. The hosts are friendly and the house is welcoming. Completely exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be back.
- Loved staying here! Ramsey and Leslie are fabulous. They made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was incredible. Must stay again!
- Ramsey & Leslie – most gracious hosts. The king bed, the room and the breakfast — it was all fabulous – excellent!!
- The ambience, comfortable bed, attention to detail and well-informed hosts were most appreciated. Breakfast was to savour – top quality ingredients perfectly prepared and presented.
- Everything was so nice and we’ll thought out. Leslie and Ramsey are wonderful! We’ll definitely be back.
House White Rock
Located in White Rock, 23 miles from Vancouver, House White Rock features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellingham is 23 miles from House White Rock, and Richmond is 18 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 19 miles from the property.
The residence is in a great neighbourhood and close to many amenities.
Our host had to leave early to drive his son to school and told us that breakfast and coffee were ready. We thought that was great, but
- The home was clean, the hosts were friendly, and my stay was relaxing.
- The upgrade to a different room was great but the shower in that upgrade room does not work.
- I only liked that we could park outside the house and that we had a private bathroom.
- We had a nice quite stay, very comfortable, friendly owner, very professional service. We will visit again next trip thru the area.Thank you!
- The residence is in a great neighbourhood and close to many amenities.
White Rose BnB
One of our top picks in White Rock.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, White Rose BnB is located in White Rock, just 23 miles from Vancouver.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bellingham is 24 miles from White Rose BnB, and Richmond is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 19 miles from White Rose BnB.
- The owner Harry was very friendly. Everything was exactly as advertised in terms of breakfast service time and breakfast food items. Very relaxing and quiet stay.
- Nothing no breakfast always boiled egg toast and coffee small room poor view owner lies no glasses or ice 2 english channels
- Beautifully maintained, comfy beds, spotless, lovely and kind owners Harry and Rose. It far exceeded my expectations and will definitely return!
Owners greet you outside, welcome you in and supply you with house shoes.
My room was large, clean and comfortable.
It had AMPLE storage, two closets and a few hangers.
Wifi was free and entire house was cleaner than a hospital.
Breakfast is simple with not a lot of choices but there is plenty of food and I asked if I might bring in some small yogurt tubs and water to refrigerate…it was no problem.
The location is close to the town of White Rock and just minutes away from the US border.
I found the owners to be warm and friendly and I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Nice and helpful owners, very nice and clean house.
Featuring free WiFi, SweetroomsweetJoyVacation offers accommodations in Langley, just 24 miles from Vancouver.For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bellingham is 26 miles from SweetroomsweetJoyVacation, and Richmond is 22 miles from the property. Abbotsford Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Villa 18 is located in Surrey in the region of British Columbia, just 24 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bellingham is 23 miles from Villa 18, and Richmond is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Star of the Sea Guest House
One of our best sellers in White Rock! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting views of Mount Baker and the Pacific Ocean. Free Wi-Fi and a private balcony are offered in each room. White Rock Beach is 5 minutes’ walk away.A cable TV features in rooms at Star of the Sea Bed and Breakfast. A seating area, an en suite bathroom and a private entrance are offered. A coffee maker and slippers are provided in each guest room.A bright dining room with extensive views is open to guests. A non-smoking, pet-free environment is offered for guest comfort. Off-street parking is available at B & B Star of the Sea. Breakfast is available for guests from 1 June to 30 September.The USA border and Peace Portal Golf Club are both within 4.3 miles of this property. Bellingham International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive of Star of the Sea Bed and Breakfast.
- Absolutely wonderful view. Clean and comfortable. Amazing bathroom with a nice little mini jacuzzi.
- Everything was good. Good location. Breakfast was great.
- The lovely Chinese family running this business are wonderful. They’re very friendly and the property is immaculately clean. HIGHLY recommended.
- the host treated us so warmly, accommodating and feel so comfortable.
- Owner was very glad to see us and tell us about the space and the brekfast. We got to park off the street.
White Rock Rose BnB
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, White Rock Rose BnB offers accommodations in White Rock.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.Vancouver is 23 miles from White Rock Rose BnB, and Bellingham is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very sweet and wonderful. The building is brand new and modern and plenty of parking. We really enjoyed the rooftop patio and view. Breakfast was simple and healthy.
- Beautiful house with a “view” of the water. Rose and Harry were very welcoming and accommodating. Parking right out front.
- Very comfortable and peaceful. Just what I needed. The decor is beautiful and the setting is very quiet. Great care is taken to ensure comfort. I have special food needs, and the proprietors went out of their way to be as accommodating as they could. The B&B is close to the beach and White Rock’s historic commercial centre. I’ll definitely return!
- Many thanks to my hosts. They were wonderful. I was comfortable in every way. Rose and Harry could not have been more accommodating. Beautiful house in a convenient location.
- Rose was a great host, very happy and welcoming, and always very helpful, it was very very clean 👍👍👌 very modern house, great location
Donna’s Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Donna’s Bed & Breakfast is located in White Rock in the region of British Columbia, just 23 miles from Vancouver. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.Bellingham is 24 miles from Donna’s Bed & Breakfast, and Richmond is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Owner went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Even gave us extra yummy scones for the flight home! Perfect location, amazing water view.
- What an amazing stay! Donna’s place is spectacular and she went above and beyond our expectations! We were in town for three celebrations, a mini honeymoon, the wedding of good friends and my birthday. She surprised us with a lovely bottle of wine when we arrived with some fresh cookies. The room was amazing, we had the penthouse suite with amazing views of the water plus the room itself was amazing. Breakfast was just excellent, some kind of delicious hot blueberry pie one morning and quiche the next both with fresh fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice. Plus she had a mini fridge in the room with some yogurts for us and home made granola incase we needed a snack! There was even all kinds of other things in the room, like toothbrushes (which was great because my husband forgot his), floss, makeup wipes and more. So many amazing little details that just made our stay so excellent. We can’t wait to come back for our next weekend getaway!
Unbelievable hospitality and flexibility from Donna! We were spending the evening in Vancouver, and knew we would be arriving after her normal check-in time (until 10:00 p.m.), and she immediately offered to extend her hours until midnight.
The penthouse suite was spacious, immaculate and provided with all kinds of unexpected comforts ( muesli, toothbrushes for a start ). Beautiful view, comfy deck.
- The room was definitely heavenly with an amazing view of the ocean. The breakfasts were delicious. We were definitely pampered. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and the Jacuzzi bath was splendid! Donna was welcoming and a terrific hostess.
- Gorgeous view. Perfect location. Excellent breakfasts. Luxurious and beautiful. Would definitely stay here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aldergrove British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aldergrove British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aldergrove British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aldergrove British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!