9 Best Apartments To Stay In Stowford Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowford Devon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Stowford Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowford Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowford Devon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Stowford Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Stowford Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Apartments In Stowford Devon:
Brentor Self-catering offers accommodations in Brentor. Brentor Self-catering features views of the garden and is 31 miles from Torquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured. Other facilities at Brentor Self-catering include a terrace.Plymouth is 17 miles from Brentor Self-catering, and Exeter is 30 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Location & area & had everything we needed. Just a lovely property. Hope to return again in the near future.
Lovely owner of property Debbie who was very welcoming and made us feel very welcome..
Beautiful setting and great value for money!
Very quite and beautiful location in a small valley with a stream at the bottom of the garden. Only 4km from Dartmoor National Park, were we went walking 3 times.
Debbie and Mark were very friendly and helpful hosts.
We both slept like babies in the super comfortable beds.
A remote place, where you can really charge your batteries.
- Very quiet and relaxing place. Fully equipped with everything. Great hosts.
- Warm, cozy home away from home with beautiful scenery. A great place to stay.
Located 30 miles from Torquay and 17 miles from Plymouth, Rosebank Barn offers accommodations in Brentor. The property is 29 miles from Exeter and free private parking is provided.The kitchenette is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely setting, well done property, super facilities, good value.
- The loveliest cottage I’ve ever stayed in! Perfect location surrounded by beautiful countryside, with good walking options. Antonia and her husband are the most wonderful hosts and helped us out so much when our car broke down. The cottage was perfect, every little detail had been thought of and was so clean. Thank you for an amazing stay!
- The ruralness, the fact the boys could run around and they were safe! The animals! The property was so clean and modern and even had milk and tea bags for a cup of tea upon arrival…perfect! Antonia was wonderful and she couldnt havr been more helpful…down to take away suggestions and places to visit!
- It was beauitful inside and out, very clean, milk sugar tea n coffee already there, lovely deep bath to relax in, the place was just stunning
- THE property was in immaculate condition, the heating was easy to control which was extremely useful as it was minus 2 when I stayed. It was a great location with ample parking. Will definitely be staying here again.
The Coach House
The Coach House offers accommodations in Milton Abbot, 16 miles from Plymouth and 30 miles from Padstow. The property is 25 miles from Port Isaac and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player is featured.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Separate from main house, but good to know owners there if needed. Everything we needed in a self contained apartment
- Property was lovely and the amenities were perfect, with just one visit from the hosts to let us know they were there it was a perfect peaceful stay!
- Dog and family friendly accommodation, secluded and quiet. Nice bathroom and plenty of space all round. Self catering facilities adequate for simple meals. Good value for money.
- Very easy to find clean and comfortable very quiet no road traffic
- The brownies we were given when we arrived were delicious!! Such a quaint place, perfect for a getaway, very spacious living area. Small thing but the carpet is lovely, excellent quality, and very comfortable bed – bed sheets were provided. Hosts were great as we were left completely to our own devices, really felt like our place for the stay.
Riverside Apartment offers accommodations in Launceston, just 21 miles from Plymouth. Riverside Apartment features views of the river and is 26 miles from Padstow. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Port Isaac is 21 miles from Riverside Apartment, and Tavistock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from Riverside Apartment.
- Beds very comfy .we were spending Christmas with family so really only needed somewhere to sleep and make breakfast. This worked well for us
- The bed was comfortable but the linen had been washed in highly perfumed detergent and I’m allergic to perfume.
- Nice comfortable apartment. Nice location. Very interesting town.
- Loved the idea of an apartment for us after travelling for 10 days and being able to do day trips. Also liked the idea of being able to get some washing done. Walking distance to the village of Launceston.
- The bed was very comfy,parking was easy,and although the apartment is small it has everything you need for a short stay.
Located 23 miles from Torquay and 13 miles from Plymouth, Yellowmeade Barn offers accommodations in Merrivale. Yellowmeade Barn features views of the mountains and is 25 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Yellowmeade Barn include a barbecue.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Exeter International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location – with incredible views. Accommodation was exactly what we had hoped for, and we’d love to come back…
- Really lovely accommodation in a great location with a friendly host.
- Location was perfect and the wood burner really warmed the place up. Great for dogs.
The location in the middle of the moor was amazing for sunsets and walks up the tors and around the ruins and abandoned quarry, right from the property.
The property itself was warm and comfortable with lots of welcoming touches.
- Fantastic location. Everything we needed was there and milk/cake provided when we arrived…a treat!
Broomings is a studio apartment in a traditional Cornish stone cottage located in the village Calstock in the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.The studio features a Juliet balcony with panoramic river views, and period features. Guests will find a double wall bed in the living area and a separate shower room. A compact kitchenette with a dishwasher, fridge, combination microwave and hob is available at the property.There are pubs, restaurants and a cafe 2 minutes’ walk from the property.Tavistock is 7 miles from Broomings, and Dartmoor is 8 miles away. Guests can visit the Calstock Boatyard, which is 6 minutes’ walk from the property, and contains three craft workshops: a silversmith, a potter and glass maker.Calstock rail station is 6 minutes’ walk from Broomings, and offers connections from Plymouth and London.
- The room was lovely and contained everything we needed for a two day stay. A good mattress and some quality pillows would have been the icing on the cake.
- Really lovely little appartment with everything you could need with a lovely view! Sue the owner was really friendly as were her doggies. The area around the appartment is beautiful. I would recommend broomings.
- Fabulous view of the river Tamar. The apartment was compact and had everything we needed – loved the walk in shower.
- It is a comfy little apartment with all that you need. I like the way it is furnished. Beautiful views from the window, so peaceful. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
- A lovely place, perfect for a relaxed few days away from it all. Broomings is a small converted loft, modern and well finished, spotlessly clean and individually furnished. The view from the balcony window is super. The river location is idyllic and it is possible to walk to Cotehele NT house and gardens. Thoroughly recommended.
Golden Hind Apartment
Golden Hind Apartment offers accommodations in Buckland Monachorum, just 27 miles from Torquay. The property is 9 miles from Plymouth and free private parking is available.A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Exeter is 31 miles from Golden Hind Apartment, and Tavistock is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from Golden Hind Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Post box cottage
Located 31 miles from Padstow, Post box cottage offers accommodations in Pyworthy. The property is 25 miles from Port Isaac and free private parking is available.The kitchen features an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Tavistock is 20 miles from Post box cottage, and Barnstaple is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Fabulous place to stay for exploring Devon and Cornwall. Can’t fault this self catering property, all the comforts of home are provided. Highly recommend staying here!
Very comfy bed jam and cream scones tea and
Milk everything that you want when you have just had a long journey
- Lovely quiet village location, clean, well equipped, WiFi and lovely view out of windows
- Chrissy welcomed me with a cream tea! Great pub across the road.
- a real comfortable clean and great value for money property, very spacious and cream teas provided by our host upon our arrival was a great touch
Located 25 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay, Rosehip Barn offers accommodations in Launceston. The property is 19 miles from Padstow and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator.Newquay Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Stowford Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Stowford Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Stowford Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Stowford Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!