9 Best Apartments To Stay In Rhos-gôch Powys – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhos-gôch Powys is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rhos-gôch Powys. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rhos-gôch Powys right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rhos-gôch Powys with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Apartments In Rhos-gôch Powys:
The Pavement Palace
One of our top picks in Hay-on-Wye – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, The Pavement Palace offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye. Ludlow is 27 miles away.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. Towels are provided.Hereford is 18 miles from The Pavement Palace. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful apartment – somewhere where you really wanted to spend time. Lovely and warm, even before the wood fire, which made it even cosier (we stayed there just as the Beast from the East was arriving).
This was our second stay at the Pavement Palace, so obviously we rate it highly. It’s clear that the owner (who we haven’t met) has the comfort of his guests foremost in mind when maintaining the property. The instruction book is clear and concise about how everything works. If there is something you need, just look around for it—your need will have been anticipated.
This is a very old property which has been sympathetically modernised. As a result, the layout is a little quirky. The hall and kitchen are one, giving a kitchen which is large enough for a couple to eat in. The bathroom adjoins the kitchen/hall. The benefit of this arrangement is the luxury of space in both the bedroom and living room above.
Our stay was over Christmas and there was a bottle of mulled wine and a delicious home-made stollen to welcome us—but I suppose you will have to book over Christmas to get that.
- Pavement Palace was extremely comfortable; big sofa, woodburner and a very sumptuous bed and right in the heart of Hay on Wye. It was the perfect base for exploring the bookshops and just enjoying some peace and tranquility.
- Beautiful property. So many character features. Spacious living room and bedroom. Big bed. Wood burning stove. Right in centre of town. Everything you need for the weekend.
- Comfortable; thoughtful layout and great eye for decor and style.
12 Market Street
12 Market Street offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye, just 27 miles from Ludlow.The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Hereford is 17 miles from 12 Market Street, and Ross on Wye is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Very helpful folder containing lots of useful information.
Absolutely beautiful apartment, well laid out and finished to a high standard that blended well in the old building.
Location was spot on, seemed dead centre in the middle of Hay.
You can check in at any time. Lots of information about the appliances, the town and walks. Warm, cosy, well appointed apartment
Reasonable check out time. Hosts left us a lovely fruit cake!
- The facilities were excellent – biggest shower room I’ve seen! Right in the centre of the town. Very clean. We didn’t actually met the hosts/owners but the arrangement for picking up the keys were fine.
- Beautifully furnished, extremely comfortable, welcoming and clean. Brilliant location. Great kitchen with everything thought about.
- Loved the homely feel of the house. It was perfectly located right in the middle of the town. So going out for a meal in one of the delicious restaurants or pubs was an easy 1 or 2 mins walk away. Access to the property was easy thanks to the maps and sat Nav location provided, including tips on where to park. The house had everything we needed and more. The bed was fresh and very comfortable.
- Very helpful folder containing lots of useful information.
Half Moon House
Located 27 miles from Ludlow, Half Moon House offers accommodations in Hay-on-Wye. The property is 17 miles from Hereford and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. Other facilities at Half Moon House include a terrace.Ross on Wye is 26 miles from Half Moon House, and Brecon is 14 miles away. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 miles from Half Moon House.
- Lovely place to stay in the heart of the town. Peaceful and quiet with parking right by door. Cosy, well equipped kitchen. Modern shower room with great shower. Nice to have the whole space to ourselves with private door.
The memories from when my Grandparents owned it as a public House 50 years ago.
The shower was lovely.
- location, character, homeliness, bathroom, personal space, good bed
- Lovely rustic, cosy, peaceful apartment just right for hikers and bookworms. We had a cracking log fire in the freezing weather, after trekking through the snow on the surrounding hills, and there were excellent pubs selling real ale and hearty food on our doorstep. Hay is such an amazing friendly little town, surounded by outstanding countryside, the perfect place to chill out.
- The host is lovely! The decor and vibe is very distinctive and chimed with what we like so we loved it. Location is great (almost right next to an artisan beer shop!)
The Cottage at Castle Hill House
The Cottage at Castle Hill House offers accommodations in Kington, 18 miles from Ludlow and 17 miles from Hereford. The property is 28 miles from Ross on Wye and free private parking is available.The kitchen is equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.
there was nothing not to like everything has been thought of in this beautiful apartment
the location is really lovely and the owners very welcoming and helpful
we wouldn’t hesitate to stay again
- Peacefulness and all that was provided, plenty of breakfast too
- Lovely hosts, nicely styled, good walk in shower, spacious bedroom, warm house.
- The cottage was a lovely comfortable place to return to after long days walking in the local area. Lovely shower, comfy bed and hosts so friendly and helpful.
A tastefully restored and elegantly decorated period cottage discretely attached to a main house with its own entrance and parking.
Described as self catering accommodation, in fact the kitchen and fridge were stocked with all the makings of a good breakfast and day time snacks which were replenished daily. The bathroom had an up to the minute, (easy to understand!) walk in shower.
The hosts were welcoming and helpful but never obtrusive.
- there was nothing not to like everything has been thought of in this beautiful apartment
Dan-y-Castell offers accommodations in Builth Wells. The property is 30 miles from Hereford and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. Other facilities at Dan-y-Castell include a barbecue.Brecon is 14 miles from Dan-y-Castell, and Abergavenny is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very well presented cottage, everything we needed was there. Excellent welcome pack.
- Layout great, beds comfortable, real fire added bonus, all in all, a real ‘home from home’.
- Property was well decorated. Welcome pack was a nice surprise. Close to town centre and all amenities
- Excellent location, facilities perfect for our needs.
- Our hosts provided us with lovely Welsh goodies, a bottle of wine and milk in the fridge for a much welcomed cup of tea. A Christmas tree was put up which was another lovely touch.
Located 30 miles from Ludlow, Llyr offers accommodations in Llandrindod Wells. The property features views of the mountains and is 31 miles from Aberystwyth. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Llyr include a terrace.Brecon is 21 miles from Llyr, and Hay-on-Wye is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
No 6 Boleyn House
Located 30 miles from Newport and 30 miles from Hereford, No 6 Boleyn House offers accommodations in Brecon.The kitchen is equipped with an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Abergavenny is 18 miles from No 6 Boleyn House, and Llandrindod Wells is 20 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 38 miles away.
- Milk and Welsh cakes in the property on arrival. Very near centre of Brecon so everything walkable. Peregrine falcons on the church a few hundred yards away.
- A nice little place very near the town center place was immaculate and in the kitchen all you would need
- The convenience of the proximity to the town and the concert venues
- Super comfortable self-catering apartment where everything works: the bed is comfy, the pillows are great and the kitchen is well organised. I loved it!
- It was fine but glad we were only there for short stay. Nice big lounge, free wifi, good kitchen and bathroom. Lots of positive reviews in the guest book. Clean and tidy – we arrived while the owners were still cleaning it! Ground level access. No stairs. Welcome pack of Welsh cakes and milk.
Danycrug (First Floor)
Located 1.7 miles from Brecon Cathedral and 8 miles from Bronllys Castle, Danycrug (First Floor) offers accommodations in Brecon.There is a sitting area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player is available.The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 40 miles from Danycrug (First Floor).
No reviews yet.
Brecon Mill offers accommodations in Merthyr Cynog, 5 miles from Brecon and 23 miles from Abergavenny. The property features views of the river and is 17 miles from Llandrindod Wells.The kitchen features a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a hot tub.The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Rhos-gôch Powys Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rhos-gôch Powys but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rhos-gôch Powys. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!