8 Best Resorts To Stay In Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish – Top Hotel Reviews
Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish:
Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only offers accommodations in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for golfing and snorkeling. Runaway Bay is 17 miles from Sandals Royal Plantation, and Roscommon is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 39 miles from Sandals Royal Plantation All Inclusive – Couples Only.
- The people were, to a person, fantastic. Everyone worked to make us happy. We liked that it was first class, but not stuffy. The scuba diving was really well run. Food choices were sufficient and quality was excellent. Royal Plantation is pleasant and quiet, with the option to go next door to Ochi resort for partying.
- Amazing, quiet, adult only, inclusive resort and so peaceful, . Loved that the music stopped at 10pm and during the day you could just relax on the beach and there was no “night club” music playing. The food was great and the staff very attentive and made sure you want for nothing.
- The staff were fantastic and it’s a lovely place to stay
Beautiful beaches on our doorstep. Beautiful location
- Service was supreme!! Made us feel very special! Butler service was awesome and a new experience for us.
Hermosa Cove Villa Resort & Suites
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hermosa Cove Villa Resort & Suites is located in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Runaway Bay is 16 miles from Hermosa Cove Villa Resort, and Roscommon is 2.9 miles from the property. Norman Manley Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff were exceptional and the grounds were immaculate. It had a quiet, peaceful vibe which is what we were looking for.
- The staff were extremely helpful and the resort is very peaceful and beautiful.
- The staff were so well mannered, respectful and welcoming. It was beautiful to come back Jamaica and be able to unwind. The food was A*, even the continental was great. The best part of the villa was the bed. I’ve never slept in a bed so comfortable in my life. The views are to die for and the overall space and isolation of the villa, it allows you to really have privacy and social time at the same time.
- Everything absolutely beautiful. The staff at Hermosa Cove are all wonderful…very knowledgeable and helpful too. Drivers contracted through the front desk are all excellent!
- We love this place! This resort is as near perfect as you are going to find. Beautiful just scratches the surface, the staff is wonderful and kind, the villas are comfortable and homey, the food is delicious. Private patios and public spaces feel like a paradise made for you and your family.
Palm View Apartments at Sandcastles
Located in Ocho Rios, 15 miles from Runaway Bay, Palm View Apartments at Sandcastles features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Norman Manley Airport is 39 miles away.
- Beautiful atmosphere. Location was in the middle of everything.
- The housekeeper was very friendly & helpful. Kitchen equipment was complete, complimentary beverages and snacks were offered
- Bed was super comfy,and the place was exceptionally clean and the staff was very plesant.we were close by to everything even the beach. Everything was great!
- Everything the apartment lovely the housekeeper absolutely fantastic will definitely be going back.
- Loft apartment A33 was part of Sand Castles apartment resort. The location of the resort is amazing and centrally located. Close to local markets and shopping and small quaint town. People are very friendly. Bed was clean and comfortable. Wifi was good. Balcony view is okay.
Ocho Rios Vacation Resort Property Rentals
One of our best sellers in Ocho Rios! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Ocho Rios Vacation Resort Property Rentals is located in Ocho Rios. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Runaway Bay is 15 miles from Ocho Rios Vacation Resort Property, and Roscommon is 3.8 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 39 miles from the property.
I like the room and my house keeper love her..
I will be coming back with my family and friends
Thank u very much I had a great time
Right in town.
$100.00 a night. Good price.
- The apartament was very good, very clean, bright and equipped with everything and new. Wifi very good. Location near the beach.
- The studio was fully equipped and the location is excellent as it’s in the heart of ocho
- The house keeper, Ms. Pauline, was a very pleasant lady.
- I like the room and my house keeper love her..
Sandals Ochi Beach All Inclusive Resort – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios.Located in Ocho Rios, 15 miles from Runaway Bay, Sandals Ochi Beach All Inclusive Resort – Couples Only features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent experience from start to finish. The staff and service was exceptional.
- The staff were mainly all friendly and helpful. There was a good variety of restaurants.
- Probably the best part of our trip was the interaction with the staff. Most were very kind, professional and accommodating. I was most impressed by the young adults, who all seemed to be very well spoken and always cheerful.
- The golf course and the staff at the golf course were excellent. The food was very good and the beach was good for swimming but not for walking the beach. The staff were very nice.
- es un lugar espectacular para ir en pareja. Siempre su staff muy amable, actividades todo el día y Restaurantes muy buenos para comer. Definitivamente volveríamos! Disfrutamos todas las comodidades, lo único a mejorar es que deberían tener staff que hablen otros idiomas aparte de Inglés.
Chrisanns Beach Resort
In Ocho Rios, Chrisanns Beach Resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea, plus free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each apartment here is air-conditioned and includes a kitchen with a fridge, microwave, oven and stove. They also include a sitting area with a TV and views of the swimming pool.At Chrisanns Beach Resort there is a garden and a terrace, and restaurants and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of the property.The popular Reggae Beach is just a 10-minute drive away, and guests can reach Norman Manley International Airport in 8 minutes by car.
The comfort in the room was good, we had asked for two seperate beds, but they gave us one giant one. No big deal, but would have been nice had they actually told us that it was not possible, even if it was a last minute change.
AC was great, as requested. The beach area is nice.
I really enjoyed my stay because, the staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s a great hotel because there is schedule. Also it across the road from a varied range of restaurants and bars.
Thank you chrisanns love Ton
- Beautiful location and beach. Nice scenery and gardens. The day security was very helpful. Receptionist was nice.
- Plenty of hot water once we found out where the hot water switch was! It was good to have self catering as the oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge freezer all worked well it was a pity that there wasn’t a kettle and not enough cups, pots n pans and not enough kitchen utensils. Cleaners were good and came in every day. A double bed instead of 2 singles pushed together would have been lovely…?!? Nice pool, grounds and little private beach. Friendly people nice location. You need a car.
- The whole environment was very homely. Peaceful. The kind of environment that enhances ones personal time with each other.
- The comfort in the room was good, we had asked for two seperate beds, but they gave us one giant one. No big deal, but would have been nice had they actually told us that it was not possible, even if it was a last minute change.
Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios.This adult-only all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios features on-site dining, a full-service spa and a 9-hole golf course. Dunn’s River Falls is one mile from the resort. Spacious rooms are decorated in Colonial décor.Guest rooms at Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa include a 4-post bed and stocked minibar. A private balcony or terrace is featured. Cable TV is provided in all rooms.Casual dining is available at Aquamarina Beach Grill which serves made-to-order sandwiches. Contemporary Caribbean cuisine is featured at the formal Platinum restaurant. Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort also offers drinks at Sunken Treasure Swim-up Bar.The Radiant Spa features traditional massages, tanning and a variety of other treatments. Two pools are available at the resort. The Falls Pool includes a water feature and dive-in movies. The resort has a private section of white sand beach with lounge chairs.Dolphin Cove is half a mile from the resort. Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain is one mile away.
- The Japanese restaurant served good food and was entertaining.
- The staff was amazing and rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The food esp. the pastry. The relaxed atmosphere of the resort, it wasn’t noisy. The staff was also very courteous frequently inquiring about our well being.
- We were very happy with EVERYTHING at this resort!! Cleanness, location, activities, staff were all awesome.
- The staff are very nice, everything is well taken care of! The service is excellent. We stayed in a king concierge room in the diamond building with a balcony. Loved the large counter in the bathroom. Refrigerator is well stocked with water, soda, juice, beer. There is self service for soda, water and ice all day near the pool/beach.
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Resort – ALL INCLUSIVE
One of our top picks in Runaway Bay.On a Caribbean Sea beach, this all-inclusive Runaway Beach resort features water sports facilities, 2 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants. It is set on 12 acres of tropical gardens.Guests at Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Resort can enjoy the 2 tennis courts, beach volleyball court and fitness center. They can take scuba diving classes and go snorkeling or windsurfing.Each cottage and room at Decameron Club Royal Caribbean Resort has a view of the grounds and tile floors. A cable TV is also included.The restaurant ‘Pick a Pepper’ serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, and the restaurants ‘Nyaming’ and ‘Jazmine Delta’ have options from the menus. Pool and beach bars are on site.Dolphin Cove and Dunns River Falls are a 20-minute drive from this resort.
- I loved the property, it was quite , peacful and very relaxing. The environment was very clean and nice, the staff were professional and friendly ; front the front desk (Toni-Ann) was the rep who checked in my fiance and I – she was great! Max the bartender/server made us felt welcome at the restaurant and the dinning room at all times. Nesia Jacobs gave us a Huge surprise on my fiance’s birthday in our room and at the dinning room. I good go on and on….Thanks Royal Decameron for an awesome stay…well be back soon.
- I loved the food.They had a different variety each day.the staff was very friendly and tried to get everybody to participate in the activities.The hotel provided a lot of activities;like snorkeling,scuba,wind surfing,kayaking,and paddle boat.
- I think there could be more meat options at dinner hour. The room was ok, comfortable.
- The room was big, the housekeeper were very nice and friendly.
- The water sports and nightly entertainment. The food wasn’t bad either
Top Resorts In Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Stanmore Grove Saint Ann Parish. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!