8 Best Resorts To Stay In Santee California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santee California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santee California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santee California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santee California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santee California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santee California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In Santee California:
Sycuan Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Sycuan Golf Resort offers accommodations in El Cajon. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.San Diego is 17 miles from Sycuan Golf Resort, and Rosarito is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The room was wonderful. Loved the huge bathroom.
- Room was fine starting to look old, could do with updating. Played golf on the course grass was a bit long the the greens were in bad condition for the price we paid would not return to play here again.
- Although not fancy like the other Indian Resorts this was large, comfortable , very clean and was cozy. I didn’t know it wasn’t connected to the casino but once I realized they had a shuttle it was worth it
- It is a nice golf resort, a little dated but clean
- The grounds were lovely, the room spacious nd comfortable. We enjoyed the restaurant and bar.
Vineyard Hacienda offers accommodations in El Cajon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. San Diego is 14 miles from Vineyard Hacienda, and Rosarito is 26 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Everything, the room was beautiful and the staff was amazing. Ray Ray the dog is also a sweetie. It was a nice relaxing stress free place.
Gorgeous house, park and vineyard
Feeling like you are in a movie 😉
- Ths is very cozy and beautiful house. Our room had large balcony, more like a terrace. Bathroom was clean and also cozy and I really enjoyed natural cosmetics which were provided. Bed linen was amazing.
- The staff was super friendly and efficient. The grounds were beautifully manicured and all the amenities had a resort feel yet it felt like home. Especially liked the free use of all the rooms and facilities.
- The property is absolutely beautiful, serene, and peaceful, and private. The owners are lovely and Unotrusive. And the resident dog, Rayray is a wonderful guide around the grounds.
Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton
Located in Poway, 19 miles from San Diego, Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 21 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego by Hilton, and La Jolla is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton.
- We enjoyed are stay immensely. The only negative was the bathroom was very cold. Didn’t help that we came on the days when San Diego was having the coldest weather that they seen in years. We will be back.
- I have stayed here at least 7 times and I will return because it’s convenient for my needs and reasonably priced on booking.com The rooms are nice, sufficiently spacious with comfortable pillows and bedding. Staff is usually very good
- Great hotel. Staff was outstanding. Our room was very nice and the family enjoyed the pool
- After checking we were given the most delicious chocolate chip cookies! Once we arrived in our room I felt as if I were at home the room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was great, I personally appreciated that Asado(the restaurant) serves fresh diced fruit. Yogurt with granola and of course eggs, juice, and coffee
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was larger than most other hotel rooms. I like how each room has a balcony/patio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe.
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Nestled on San Diego’s Mission Bay, this resort offers luxurious spa services, a variety of recreational activities and great dining choices just 1 miles from San Diego SeaWorld.Guest rooms at Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa are decorated in bright hues and each is appointed with luxury bedding and linens, designer furniture and an open and airy feel. All rooms and suites include a mini refrigerator and a coffee machine.Enjoy a variety of fine dining options at Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa. Acqua restaurant offers innovative dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an extensive wine list. Sip on a drink or eat a light snack around the pool at Fresco’s or enjoy a cup of coffee at Aroma coffee house.Hilton San Diego Resort features an on-site spa, Mantra ‘Art of Spa,’ which boasts 9 treatment rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and indoor and outdoor relaxation areas. For families with children, children can participate in sand castle building and crafts at Kids Kamp.San Diego International Airport is an 18 minute drive away from this resort. Belmont Amusement Park is a 10 minute drive away.
Mission Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sandy beaches and family-friendly trips.
- The hotel and the proximity to attractions and Mission Bay were great. The food at Acqua was delicious and the staff were lovely and treated us great.
- It’s a nice looking resort. The garden rooms are very peaceful and open up to a quiet garden overlooking the beach. They have some great water and boat activities. Nice pool and a couple of jacuzzis
- The staff was nice and moved us to a better room, but then they overcharged us for the resort fee and parking.
- The absolute best part of this stay was the staff at the restaurant. Off the charts on service. Wow is all I can say! The food was very good, but the staff made us come back on some days all 3 meals in one day.
- I liked that they had everything close and available there.
Rancho Bernardo Inn
Located in Rancho Bernardo, 23 miles from San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 25 miles from Rancho Bernardo Inn, and La Jolla is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 22 miles from Rancho Bernardo Inn.
- The customer service was among the best I have ever experienced. From the concierges to our bar tender “Alpha,” it was absolutely outstanding.
- It feels like a resort there! Very beautiful grounds and amazing place. The staff was always friendly and willing to help me. They would clean my room to perfection and make everything feel like I was at home.
- The staff we encountered were wonderful! Especially, Nacho from security and the valet/bell staff were very accommodating. Grounds are lush and beautiful. Hotel lobby is inviting.
- Such a serene environment. I loved the private patio. The spa and workout facilities are excellent. This hotel pays attention to detail
- Salt water pool, family friendly and driving range included
Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in San Diego.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa is located in the Coronado neighborhood in San Diego, just 0.8 miles from San Diego Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 3.1 miles from Coronado Island Marriott.
Coronado is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, beaches and relaxation.
- Very good location! The hotel has good bicycle rental service and they are very kind. They have nice gym room, and big rooms in the hotel. The garden is very nice and hase heated pool, as well as jacuzzi.
- The hotel was beautiful and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Missy at the front desk was very helpful and went out of her way for our day trips and dinners?only issue was room was not made up on our final night and the front desk tried to blame us for the failure!!
- it was ok. The hot tub wasn’t very hot and the rooms were just normal. Everything is so expensive these days that I never feel like I get good value for what I pay. You pay an ass ton for the basics.
- The staff was so kind and very personable. Even the restaurant staff were so friendly and def made the difference out of all the places you can stay in San Diego. The breakfast chorizo, avocado sandwich is a must have.
San Vicente Golf Resort
This resort is less than a 20 minute drive from Barona Casino and Barona Creek Golf Club. Featuring an 18 hole golf course on-site, the hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and equestrian center.Cable TV, a small fridge and free Wi-Fi are available in the guest rooms at the San Vicente Golf Resort.The Oaks Grille Restaurant, featuring American cuisine, is on-site and breakfast is available.The Barona Motocross Park and Swartz Canyon County Park are both less than a 10 minute drive from the Golf Resort San Vicente.
- Room was fantastic and large enough to store all baggage and clean. The golf course was amazing and the ambiance perfect. Such a welcoming place and well worth the visit anytime.
- The beautiful views, and the beds were comfortable.
- Great restaurant and bar–except the coffee could be better.
- The balcony and seating area looking out over the mountains and golf course is the BEST way to enjoy a cup of coffee. And decent water pressure in the shower, plus separate tub and shower. Kudos for the refrigerator and food storage area .
- I liked the way they decorated for christmas. That made us feel really welcome our weekend away. The ceramony was beautifully set, the food and drinks furing the reception were great. The band in the lounge was awesome aND the food was excellent. My 10 year old son loved the chicken strips with bbq. The poil was nice aND warm even in December, which made a great way to wind down for the day.
Viejas Casino & Resort
Featuring a Casino and nightclub, this resort has rooms with free Wi-Fi. A pool, hot tub, and on site spa are all available. Viejas Shopping Outlets is less than a 5-minute walk away.A flat-screen satellite TV, sitting area, and iPod docking station are provided in each room at the Viejas Casino and Resort. Coffee-making facilities and a small fridge are also included.A fitness center, pool table, and bowling are all on site at the Resort and Casino Viejas. A business center is also available for guest convenience.Various on-site dining options, including The Buffet at Viejas, The Café at Viejas, and The Grove Steakhouse are available. Willows Coffee Bar is featured for morning snacks and beverages.Seaworld San Diego and downtown San Diego are both a 40-minute drive from the property.
- Beds were amazingly softand the room was fantastic.
- The rooms were clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable.
- Everything! Great Place, Great Staff, Great Machines!
- The privacy was excellent, the bed was very comfortable, the food was great, service and the workers personalities were positive and refreshing.
- Very nice and quite. Steakhouse is great employees are friendly . I wish more hotels could learn from this place. The grounds are clean and we’ll kept. Nice big pool area
Top Resorts In Santee California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santee California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santee California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santee California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!