8 Best Resorts To Stay In San Pasqual California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pasqual California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Pasqual California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pasqual California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pasqual California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Pasqual California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Pasqual California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Resorts In San Pasqual California:
Rancho Bernardo Inn
Located in Rancho Bernardo, 23 miles from San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 25 miles from Rancho Bernardo Inn, and La Jolla is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 22 miles from Rancho Bernardo Inn.
- The customer service was among the best I have ever experienced. From the concierges to our bar tender “Alpha,” it was absolutely outstanding.
- It feels like a resort there! Very beautiful grounds and amazing place. The staff was always friendly and willing to help me. They would clean my room to perfection and make everything feel like I was at home.
- The staff we encountered were wonderful! Especially, Nacho from security and the valet/bell staff were very accommodating. Grounds are lush and beautiful. Hotel lobby is inviting.
- Such a serene environment. I loved the private patio. The spa and workout facilities are excellent. This hotel pays attention to detail
- Salt water pool, family friendly and driving range included
San Vicente Golf Resort
This resort is less than a 20 minute drive from Barona Casino and Barona Creek Golf Club. Featuring an 18 hole golf course on-site, the hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and equestrian center.Cable TV, a small fridge and free Wi-Fi are available in the guest rooms at the San Vicente Golf Resort.The Oaks Grille Restaurant, featuring American cuisine, is on-site and breakfast is available.The Barona Motocross Park and Swartz Canyon County Park are both less than a 10 minute drive from the Golf Resort San Vicente.
- Room was fantastic and large enough to store all baggage and clean. The golf course was amazing and the ambiance perfect. Such a welcoming place and well worth the visit anytime.
- The beautiful views, and the beds were comfortable.
- Great restaurant and bar–except the coffee could be better.
- The balcony and seating area looking out over the mountains and golf course is the BEST way to enjoy a cup of coffee. And decent water pressure in the shower, plus separate tub and shower. Kudos for the refrigerator and food storage area .
- I liked the way they decorated for christmas. That made us feel really welcome our weekend away. The ceramony was beautifully set, the food and drinks furing the reception were great. The band in the lounge was awesome aND the food was excellent. My 10 year old son loved the chicken strips with bbq. The poil was nice aND warm even in December, which made a great way to wind down for the day.
Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton
Located in Poway, 19 miles from San Diego, Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coronado is 21 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego by Hilton, and La Jolla is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Karlan San Diego – a DoubleTree by Hilton.
- We enjoyed are stay immensely. The only negative was the bathroom was very cold. Didn’t help that we came on the days when San Diego was having the coldest weather that they seen in years. We will be back.
- I have stayed here at least 7 times and I will return because it’s convenient for my needs and reasonably priced on booking.com The rooms are nice, sufficiently spacious with comfortable pillows and bedding. Staff is usually very good
- Great hotel. Staff was outstanding. Our room was very nice and the family enjoyed the pool
- After checking we were given the most delicious chocolate chip cookies! Once we arrived in our room I felt as if I were at home the room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was great, I personally appreciated that Asado(the restaurant) serves fresh diced fruit. Yogurt with granola and of course eggs, juice, and coffee
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was larger than most other hotel rooms. I like how each room has a balcony/patio. The neighborhood is quiet and safe.
Riviera Oaks Resort By Diamond Resorts
Riviera Oaks Resort By Diamond Resorts is located in Ramona, 30 miles from San Diego and 30 miles from La Jolla.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Vista is 30 miles from Riviera Oaks Resort , and Julian is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The hotel didn’t have my reservation made through booking.com 3 months earlier, but they were super nice and accommodating. They respected the price even though it was a special at the time of booking, and even upgraded our room!
- Beautiful location. Spa services available next door. Lots of activities on site. Friendly Staff. Only 30 miles from San Diego. 30 minutes from the Casino and grocery stores. Kitchenette was very handy. Will come back on vacation for sure.
- Bed was so comfy.. had free laundry- as well as soap…thank you! Great value.
- Spacious , well kept unit like a small condo. Pleasant helpful staff.
- Loved the natural environment and hiking path nearby , views of desert hills surrounding . Facilities were superb , pool, jacuzzi, BBQ and patio area all together . Nice size villas , everything sparkling clean and good quality. Enjoyed spending quality time with extended family. Location was a little remote but made for a quiet area and 15 min drive to market .
San Diego Country Estates
In Ramona, California, this property features apartment-style accommodations, complete with all of free Wi-Fi and many on-site recreational activities.The San Diego Country Estates provides guests with a variety of modern amenities and facilities, including full kitchens, complimentary movie rentals and outdoor barbecue grill areas. Guests can also participate in the property’s weekly social activities.Only a short distance from the Country Estates in San Diego, guest will discover fantastic golf courses and scenic hiking trails. Downtown San Diego, as well as the city’s popular attractions, are within driving distance.
- It was so quite and peaceful. Amazing would like to try it in the winter time Christmas
- Very comfortable room and great atmosphere! Lots of activities to keep you entertained. Will definitely stay again.
- Friendly staff, beautiful grounds, clean, I got 2 -2 bedroom units and they were excellent. This property exceeded our expectations in almost every way! ??????
- It was really like staying in a townhome or condo vs. a hotel room.
They were very accommodating. We had a special request in regards to mobility issues.
They were amazing.
Welk Resorts San Diego
Surrounded by 600 acres, and among the beautiful mountains in the valley of Escondido, California, this resort features swimming pools, whirlpools, golf courses and tennis courts just minutes from many San Diego attractions.Welk features two 18-hole public golf courses that are scenic masterpieces designed by David Rainville and Jim Brown. In the evening, see a Broadway production at the intimate 339-seat Actors’ Equity Theatre.Points of interest such as SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park are just a short drive from Welk San Diego. Beachgoers will love the miles of beach that stretch along the Southern California coast.
- The room was bigger than what we expected. There is a washer and dryer in the room and a full kitchen forthose who love to cook their own food. Great resort
The room was good, however you had to call and ask for everything. And then it took hours to get what you requested, towels, blankets..
We were there off season so it might be better during the peak season.
- Comfy beds and a workable kitchen. It was quiet as well
- Beautiful and serene location. Rooms are absolutely fantastic for the price and considering the age of the property. Beautifully manicured golf course, friendly staff, and lots of activities to keep busy! Highly recommended for a quiet, relaxing trip that will refresh your soul and comfort in life!
- The value is there, it is comfortable and the resort is nice
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa is located in Rancho Santa Fe in the region of California, just 21 miles from San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Coronado is 23 miles from The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, and La Jolla is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Will bring dogs next time.
Love the biscuits at front desk and poop bags next to rolling green grass.
Delicious food at restaurant. Sea bass was perfect.
- Property is terrific and is next to the quaint little town. Feels like you are on an old school California ranch.
Beautiful and secluded property minutes from the beach.
And, they have an “ice” skating rink!!
- Lovely location and layout. Service and amenities were excellent.
- the property was not child friendly at all! Most of the staff were more focused on serving the old rich people and not the young famillies.
- Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa
Located among the hills of Rancho Santa Fe, this beautiful, natural resort features a full-service spa, golf course and top-rated tennis courts. Free Wi-Fi is available at the resort.The Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa offers bright rooms with spacious windows and a lush garden patio. A fireplace, flat-screen cable TV and a DVD library are included.The Restaurant at Rancho Valencia serves fine cuisine in an elegant Mediterranean setting. Guests have views of the surrounding valley from inside the restaurant or out on the terrace.Free use of bicycles, croquet equipment and bocce equipment is offered to all guests. A fitness center, 2 pools and yoga classes are also available.The Rancho Valencia Resort is 8 miles from downtown Del Mar and 22 minutes from Black Mountain Park. San Diego International Airport is 24.4 miles away.
- The room service staff spa all the little details.
- The property was beautiful and the staff were beyond attentive to all of our needs and requests.
- Property was beautiful. 5 star room like a Ritz or 4S Suite with separate sitting area, couch, chair, TV, patio with lounge chairs. Average $715/night incl tax for 2 Queens, however, see “not like” comments. Veladora delicious for breakfast, $18-24 per entree. Pony room had very good dinner, more casual, sat on patio and kids played croquet, cornhole, bocce within sight of table. Both restaurants very busy on Thurs and Fri evening. Had pool to ourselves on Wednesday
- A real luxury resort from spa to restaurants to tennis to the people and with an excellent sommelier.
- Manicured gardens, beautiful spa, tranquil, exclusive.
Top Resorts In San Pasqual California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Pasqual California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Pasqual California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Pasqual California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!